Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

korunovski

Rookie
Jisoo voice is very deep , i notice too , plus i noticed her adam's apple for the first time in a BlackPink interview ...her and Lisa are the boys of the group ..
What would be the purpose of her being a tranny? She already has an older brother and a sister.
The whole point of this thread was that the idols are bred for this (prepared very young), i would understand if she was an only child, but why would their family do this if they already had a boy and a girl?

queen82

Star
What would be the purpose of her being a tranny? She already has an older brother and a sister.
The whole point of this thread was that the idols are bred for this (prepared very young), i would understand if she was an only child, but why would their family do this if they already had a boy and a girl?
i know but they usually transgendered the one that they want to became famous, in this case is Jisoo

HangingThread

Established

Because the baphomet is both... so a sick family would turn their son into a daughter to satisfy the elites. It's all about confusion. I see Hollywood stars do this all the time. The difference now is that because it's becoming normalized in the US, they don't have to hide the new up and coming ones.

shoshomadi785

Rookie
yes this is what am trying to say but some people don't understand

No

No you are wrong.if this true it is due to the chemicals poured in our food. Thus, disturbing the hormones. Women don't have permanent Adam apples that is pure science. Well this just show how they can grow Adam's apples when they transition by hormone therapy or surgery. If you study in details anatomy. You will find drastic and huge differences btw men and women anatomy that unfortunately are not thought probably in schools. And about the shoulders I will say it again.it not about the width of the shoulders it about SHOULDERS WIDER THAN THE HIPES .A WOMAN CAN HAVE THE LARGEST SHOULDERS IN THE WORLD BUT HER HIPES WILL BE AS LARGE AS HER SHOULDERS .shoulders and hipes always matches in widths for women it doesn't matter how wide they are.

queen82

Star
There are three body types - Ectomorph, Mesomorph and Endomorph. Here are the characteristics of each typesView attachment 45416
Lisa and Rosé blackpink are Ectomorph. This type don't put on weight easily. This body type look boyish due to their narrow hips, flat chest, etc. Many tomboys has this body shape but they are legitimate bio girls perfectly capable of conceiving and giving birth.
View attachment 45418
Mesomorph is the best type. They are well proportioned. SNSD Yuri and SHINee Minho belong to this body type. They have hour glass shape and their body remain shapely no matter what size their body be.
View attachment 45419
Endomorph types put on weight easily and struggle hard to get in shape. This types are pear shaped. Their mid section will be bigger than their shoulder.
thanks for these informations

Nobodybuthere

Established
At least one of the children is chosen to be transgendered, this is mandatory among elites. Maybe her age was the most appropriate.

Namco

Rookie
There are three body types - Ectomorph, Mesomorph and Endomorph. Here are the characteristics of each typesView attachment 45416
Lisa and Rosé blackpink are Ectomorph. This type don't put on weight easily. This body type look boyish due to their narrow hips, flat chest, etc. Many tomboys has this body shape but they are legitimate bio girls perfectly capable of conceiving and giving birth.
View attachment 45418
Mesomorph is the best type. They are well proportioned. SNSD Yuri and SHINee Minho belong to this body type. They have hour glass shape and their body remain shapely no matter what size their body be.
View attachment 45419
Endomorph types put on weight easily and struggle hard to get in shape. This types are pear shaped. Their mid section will be bigger than their shoulder.
What about the huge skull ,what about the flat backs. The big rib cage ,the huge feet ,what about the slopping forehead,the thick neck ,the long neck. We are talking about anatomy here .women shoulders are always in match with their hipes. They have shorter necks ,softer neckes, short arms , they child bearing hipes, they have the Q angle,they have close set eyes .if you think liza is a woman you are delusional. Liza is the most obvious one.that a man and I bet my life on it.these creatures think they can mock God and change his creation but you can't hide the truth for ever.I do believe that these demons when their lord Satan come to create the new world order ,they will come out .and tell the people to accept them as the new Gods of the new Babylon. Sorry they are plenty of anatomy books to study and liza and the others body has nothing to with a woman body.I will leave some pics of liza here with the massive shoulders who are much wider than the hips

Attachments

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
What about the huge skull ,what about the flat backs. The big rib cage ,the huge feet ,what about the slopping forehead,the thick neck ,the long neck. We are talking about anatomy here .women shoulders are always in match with their hipes. They have shorter necks ,softer neckes, short arms , they child bearing hipes, they have the Q angle,they have close set eyes .if you think liza is a woman you are delusional. Liza is the most obvious one.that a man and I bet my life on it.these creatures think they can mock God and change his creation but you can't hide the truth for ever.I do believe that these demons when their lord Satan come to create the new world order ,they will come out .and tell the people to accept them as the new Gods of the new Babylon. Sorry they are plenty of anatomy books to study and liza and the others body has nothing to with a woman body.I will leave some pics of liza here with the massive shoulders who are much wider than the hips
Lisa is a dude, but i have slightly disproportionately "longer" arms (compared to VS models who are MTFs i appear to have trex arms bc i am 164cm and bio female and they are tall but their arms are tooooooo long for their heoght. I have average length arms but it is at private part level) Do you think even real women with anomalies are transgendered? My dad has short arms, but he has no hips. Do you consider my dad as FTM?

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
Is stray kids hyunjin a girl in your opinion? He doesn't have close set eyes like bang chan who is a ftm

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
That's a dude

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
View attachment 45418
View attachment 45419
Lisa and rose are dudes.

gayyyypotatoesss

Established
No

No you are wrong.if this true it is due to the chemicals poured in our food. Thus, disturbing the hormones. Women don't have permanent Adam apples that is pure science. Well this just show how they can grow Adam's apples when they transition by hormone therapy or surgery. If you study in details anatomy. You will find drastic and huge differences btw men and women anatomy that unfortunately are not thought probably in schools. And about the shoulders I will say it again.it not about the width of the shoulders it about SHOULDERS WIDER THAN THE HIPES .A WOMAN CAN HAVE THE LARGEST SHOULDERS IN THE WORLD BUT HER HIPES WILL BE AS LARGE AS HER SHOULDERS .shoulders and hipes always matches in widths for women it doesn't matter how wide they are.
I think adam's apples are genetics, but men have huge ones that women don't have as much. Even some of my female friends who have slight adam's apples are men to you. Im sorry to say this tho.

Also, i agree with the shoulders and hips part as well. There are many differences between female and male anatomy. Many women can have long arms (especially the young girls, it is an anomaly)

Namco

Rookie
I hope this will clarify things.icant do more than this, you can do your own research about male and female anatomy. Here some differences btw male and female anatomy

Attachments

queen82

Star
i don't think it was Lisa choice, maybe her parents transgendered her for money