Train Derailment in Ohio being blacked out by media

I dont have any proof obviously, but i think there is a connection between this and the Turkey earthquakes.

The derailment happened on 2/3, but it wasnt until 2/5 that the deliberate explosion and evacuation order happened. At the time there was so much of a media blackout that even on alt media this incident wasnt being talked about.

What else happened on the 5th (6th local time)? The Turkey earthquakes, which may have been engineered.

And what else? The grammys, which this year many are agreeing were blatantly satanic. Isn't it not uncommon for there to be a "sacrifice" around the time of the grammys?

A few months ago i saw a post somewhere on the forum that said they were planning something big for the first half of 2023. Could this be it?

Lucy

Star
I dont have any proof obviously, but i think there is a connection between this and the Turkey earthquakes.

The derailment happened on 2/3, but it wasnt until 2/5 that the deliberate explosion and evacuation order happened. At the time there was so much of a media blackout that even on alt media this incident wasnt being talked about.

What else happened on the 5th (6th local time)? The Turkey earthquakes, which may have been engineered.

And what else? The grammys, which this year many are agreeing were blatantly satanic. Isn't it not uncommon for there to be a "sacrifice" around the time of the grammys?

A few months ago i saw a post somewhere on the forum that said they were planning something big for the first half of 2023. Could this be it?
Yes agree. The Grammys was clearly a Satanic Ritual and was on February 5th, Sunday night.
The deliberate toxic explosion from the train derailment was released on Monday February 6th.
Definitely tied together.

Karlysymon

Superstar

I believe the same but iam approaching this from a different angle. It's what i hinted at in the UFO Balloon thread when i said "i have a theory floating around in my head".
“Disaster creates conditions peculiarly fitted for the rapid alteration of belief systems….Disaster produces the questioning, the anxiety and the suggestibility required for belief system change, only in its wake are people moved to abandon old values of the past.

A disaster population suffers a temporary sense of incapacity, vulnerability and confusion. The collapsed social structure renders traditional authority relationships less effective and traditional statuses less meaningful. Belief systems which, under non disaster conditions might be dismissed, now receive sympathetic consideration.”
~Michael Barkun (Disaster and the Millennium)

"Victims' experience of shock can generate existential challenges to their spiritual perspectives, worldviews, and their sense of identity and purpose in the world. Even without a belief in a spiritual or transcendent aspect, people may feel disillusionment and angst. Victims might find solace by strengthening their religious and spiritual commitments, or by returning to abandoned spiritual and religious values and practices. Conversely, spiritual or religious belief systems may collapse if victims' sense of security and trust is severely damaged (Coisman, 2002; Tan, 2006). Although natural disasters and terrorist attacks are inherently local and specific, the mass media play a role as well, determining which disasters receive coverage, disseminating information to the public and shaping collective emotional responses to the disaster via sensational coverage, which may contribute to distant suffering in survivors and the general public (Yell, 2012)." ~ Source

It increasingly looks to me like TPTB are playing a major psychological game with this. MSM is obviously under a gag order to not extensively report on this...and that has to be for a reason. Iam guessing they will be given the order to go hysterical at the "appropriate time".
I wish we had more solid proof from Canada, like air quality monitor data or testimony from people who work in that field because some clips on twitter can be doctored or are just old and are being passed off as fallout from the disaster.

The other issue here is that two seats of national governments (Canada/Southern Ontario & DC) are in close proximity of a drifting chemical cloud. Do both gov'ts have "continuity of gov't" plans at some point? When MSM is ordered to go all in, will Biden be scuttled off into a bunker somewhere to give the impression that the situation is now deadly serious and that you should just do whatever the gov't tells you to? Just something i've been wondering about...

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Good job by graceful to connect these recent events. As she says it's playing out like a controlled demolition; food and water supplies being attacked, infrastructure crumbling, along with the assaults on freedom. It's impossible to think these catostrophes are not coordinated in some way. A lot of times the motivation behind acts are revealed by the legistlation governments pass in response. I'm intesested how the narrative is spun and what will be the result.

redqueen

Superstar
Last edited:

Lalas

Star
I leave this from the Russian alt-press here. (As they wrote it.)

p.s.: I have not reviewed the Russian mainstream / official press on this issue, but they, as a rule, on issues where there is or may be a conspiracy, simply repeat what the Western mainstream has written and the narrative of the authorities.
February 17, 2023
CHEMICAL DISASTER IN OHIO AS A GLOBALIST OPERATION

On February 3, a Norfolk Southern train derailed near the settlement of East Palestine in the U.S. state of Ohio with a population of 4,761 people for 2020. It consisted of 150 wagons and carried 20 tanks of toxic chemicals, in particular, vinyl chloride, which is used for the production of plastics. On February 6, representatives of the State National Guard and the Pentagon carried out a "controlled ignition" of tanks, which, it was claimed, "will allow the chemicals to disperse safely." The result was not slow to affect. In the products of "controlled" gorenje, in addition to other rubbish, there was phosgene – a combat gas that the Germans used during the First World War. As a result, a "black sky" hung over the city, and pets and poultry began to die, fish began to die, and chronic diseases worsened in people and "unexplained" deaths were recorded.

During the following days, local authorities hushed up the disaster, misinforming the White House. On February 8, Evan Lambert, a reporter for the local NewsNation information resource, was detained for broadcasting live from a briefing on the incident. It has a governor pc .Ohio Mike Devine said he was not warned that a "train with particularly dangerous substances" was passing through the state. However, the topic reached President Joe Biden Jr. after all. But it wasn't until February 13 that U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg issued a statement about the Ohio accident, after several members of Congress demanded decisive action from the federal government and proposed a parliamentary investigation. The minister "expressed concern about the consequences of the incident for the residents of the city" and said that the National Transportation Safety Board is investigating the cause of the disaster. White House press Secretary Karin Jean-Pierre, in turn, said that "the government is working together with the authorities of the state of Ohio."

Preliminary causes of the disaster were named: allegedly 20 miles before the train derailed, one of the cars had "preliminary signs of mechanical problems on one of the axles," and this legend was allegedly documented by an external surveillance camera. Experts believe that the crash occurred due to outdated braking systems of cars, the technology of which has not changed in the United States for decades. In 2012 , a train with vinyl chloride in cisterns derailed in pcs .New Jersey. After this accident, the Obama administration decided to revise the transportation procedure and classification of especially dangerous materials. However, under Donald Trump, lobbyists of the chemical and railway industries managed to stop the process of making these decisions.

The investigation is still ongoing. On February 10, the investigation reported that there were also tanks with butylacrylate on the train. On February 12, three more chemicals were named in the composition: ethylene glycol monobutyl ether, ethylhexylacrylate and isobutylene. It was this "bouquet" of chemicals during "controlled" arson that allowed phosgene to stand out. At the same time, the evacuation of the population from the town began only on February 9. At the moment, the Environmental Protection Agency pcs.Ohio reassures the population as follows: "Monitoring near the scene revealed a very low level of spilled chemicals in local rivers and streams." However, according to other sources, some of the gorenje products got through the groundwater in the Ohio River, which is the left and most full-flowing tributary of the Mississippi, and can get into tap water intended for 10% of the American population.

It seems that this is why on Friday, February 10, a campaign about shooting down "unidentified flying objects" began in the United States. The first was destroyed over Alaska, then on the 11th an American fighter shot down an unidentified target over Canada at the request of its government, and on the 12th an object was shot down over Lake Huron. Reuters, citing a certain official, wrote that "the object was an octagonal structure with hanging threads without a noticeable payload." And the head of the US Aerospace Defense Command, General Glen van Herk, did not rule out the "alien origin of objects." Now, when the results of the investigation of the disaster in the pc.Ohio is already in the hands of the feds, President Joe Biden Jr. talks about the possible alien origin of the shot "UFOs", thereby distracting attention to an unusable object, as they say in intelligence.

In fact, "controlled arson" in pcs.Ohio may well be part of the globalists' experiments in the framework of "zeroing out" by Klaus Schwab. He formulated this concept in the book "The Great Reset" / The Great Reset. Its derivatives are observed on a global scale: covidobesie, climate change, the earthquake in Turkey, in which more than 40,000 people died. Now – a chemical attack, while experimental. But she's not alone. According to official data in the USA only in February of this year there were major "chemical" accidents in the cities of Irvine, Oceanside / Jceanside, Tucson, Montgomery, Katuza / Catoosa, Birmingham, Enare / Enoree, Van Buren, Philadelphia, Kissimmee and Londonderry. There is an obvious system. It is worth noting that this "catastrophic" belt stretches from the west to the east coast of the United States, and in these cities live people who belong to the "white trash" / white trash. These people have no place in the "New Wonderful World" of globalists, and so on, as well as Slavs, especially Russians in spirit.
"