Transgender Witch Resigns as Prime Minister of New Zealand

DavidSon

Star
It was great to see but good question why the tyrant resigned. Some have said she knew the Labour party would lose the upcoming election. I've heard different comments, that the NWO is failing... or this is a sign some larger catastrophe is about to happen.

The new PM Chris Hipkins looks to be no better. I'm reading he was responsible for drafting NZ's pandemic response. So until NZ can vote these globalist scum out it will be more of the same.

What about that lady who is leader of Finland who was filmed dancing and having a great time doing cocaine with her lesbian friends while regular people were forced to wear masks and get vaccinated. And then she apologized and life goes on. I don't care if someone says they are sorry I want them to be sorry as they sit in jail cell with all their assets frozen like they did to the truckers in Canada.

DavidSon

Star
New Zealand's Lockdown Queen Becomes Internet Authoritarian

:D Who are the real fascists?

The stated goal of the organization is to eliminate 'terrorist and violent extremist content online' by partnering with governments and tech companies, including Facebook parent company Meta, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, YouTube, Zoom and Twitter. The group claims to have had success developing online safety systems.

"The Christchurch Call is a foreign policy priority for the government and Jacinda Ardern is uniquely placed to keep pushing forward with the goal of eliminating violent extremist content online," said Hipkins, to whom Ardern will report directly.

Of course, Ardern has been working this angle for a while.