Trolls ruin Shia LaBeouf's anti-Trump protest with mind-blowing heist

The Zone

Star
It was satisfying to see Alt Right (neonazi) assholes, rally together to shutdown a nonviolent outlet for free speech?
Or was it satisfying to see Alt Right (neonazi) assholes, mess with a someone with obvious mental health issues?
Are you saying the Alt Left allows free speech or that there is not a lot of crazed folks on the opposite end... Extremists are extremists no matter the shade.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
I appreciated it for many reasons, and it had nothing to do with the alt right or mocking Lebeouf's alleged mental afflictions. Obviously he has the means and the mental capacity to install "art", first in New York, then Arizona, and then Tennessee. I'd like to have the time and money to criss-cross the country doing whatever I want, so forgive me if I don't feel bad for the guy.

And I daresay that the people who were trolling him are probably just as mentally ill as he is supposed to be, just with better senses of humor and a lot more intelligence and resourcefulness. Good for them!

&&&

Rookie
It was satisfying to see Alt Right (neonazi) assholes, rally together to shutdown a nonviolent outlet for free speech?
Or was it satisfying to see Alt Right (neonazi) assholes, mess with a someone with obvious mental health issues?
There is no Alt Right. its a meme. a progressive boogey-man.

Thunderian

Superstar
The alternate right certainly exists and many people claim to be a part of it. It was created by the right.
The alt right, at it's best, is a reaction to the do nothing mainstream "conservatism" that has grown indistinguishable from liberalism. It's a big tent, because there is a lot of anger toward phony conservatives, but the media only focuses on racists who identify as alt right.

nats871

I believe the alternate left and people like the guy who wrote this are brainwashed worse than the people who they claim are 'neo nazis'. They don't understand the definition of what that even means, rendering their opinion little to no worth or value. It's like they call you racist for even disagreeing with them, some real mk ultra s#@t. 'You think taking down Shia's flag was funny?! You facist neo nazi!!'
Little to no intelligence is in a mind of that sort. All the people who laugh at that nonsense are equally useless. It's like TI calling Trump all those derogatory names because Trump said there would have been a double standard if some musician assassinated Obama, and he's right. How T.I. can claim Trump is dividing the country when Obama, Michelle, Holder, Lynch, etc. Divided our country for 8 years by race, class, gender, etc. Its mind blowing. Liberals and the alt. Left should be the new mk ultra or Jim Jones followers drinking that kool aid because of how easily they are lead by their political party.... Heck, Hollywood liberals cater and support Roman Polanski (known pedo) but hammer dudes like Mel Gibson for saying some ignorant stuff a long time ago... They support known liars and self proclaimed pedo's like Lena Dunham as long as they are liberal.... If this isn't brainwashing or psychotic i don't know what is. Liberals are the real nazi's here if you ask me.

Last edited:

nats871

Just cause obama did it, that doesn't mean trump can't as well.
An intelligent response. Thank you. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the closet libs on here. I don't think much of Trump, but people who call others 'facists' and 'neo nazis' for stupid things like trolling Shia LeBouf might just have the chromosomes of a potato, because they don't understand the full extent of what that means....

mecca

Superstar
Good conversation. You put a lot of thought into that last one.
Haha, what do you want me to say? I agreed with you man. I'm just offering my opinion here... sometimes I don't feel like it's necessary to type out long replies to everything when I just want to tell someone I understand what they're saying.

SkepticCat

Veteran
What an age we live in. I have to say this was immensely satisfying to see go down.

So basically, instead of understanding the NWO and combatting its agenda, people are playing right into the 'discuss/fight over Trump' agenda? No thanks.

Satisfying? No, this was just sad and stupid.

What's happening in the world right now is we've got a lot of discontented, disgruntled people walking around with a lot of frustrations that they take out on each other. This is exactly what the 'Elite' wants. Let's not play their game.

What we need to do is to understand the problems we face, get more people understanding the problems, uniting against those playing us against each other and kicking them out. That's what it will take to change things for the better.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Sorry, SkepticCat, but this is my favourite story of the year so far, and it continues to make me laugh.

Anyway, thanks for reminding me. They did it again! In England!

AGAIN! 4chan Users Capture Shia Labeouf’s Flag In Liverpool, England!

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/4chan-users-capture-shia-labeoufs-flag-liverpool-england/

Joshua Caplan Mar 23rd, 2017 2:44 pm

The legendary 4chan strikes again! It appears Shia Labeouf’s HWNDU flag has been captured in Liverpool, England!

It was reported yesterday by Heat Street that the flag was moved to the UK:

“Events have shown that America is simply not safe enough for this artwork to exist,” wrote Shia Labeouf, Luke Turner and Nastja Rönko, the artists behind the fraught and embattled “He Will Not Divide Us” in a press release.

That’s the reason the art project meant to protest a sitting American president will be moved to Liverpool in the UK. Like the last location in Greenville, Tennessee, the camera is now pointed skywards towards a flag that says “He Will Not Divide Us.”

The stream was adopted by FACT (Foundation for Art and Creative Technology), a cinema and art gallery located in the heart of Liverpool.

Once again the artists claim this will be the home of the stream for the remaining four years of Trump’s presidency. This is the fourth time they made such a claim. Your move 4chan and 8chan.

According to reports on Twitter, the flag has been taken down by 4chan users from /pol/.

Confirmed: the HWNDU Flag in Liverpool has been taken down after members from /pol/ infiltrated the space.

Liverpool has fallen to /pol/. pic.twitter.com/XzsVrHojFD

— /pol/ News Network (@polNewsNetwork1) March 23, 2017

A photo of one of the Pepe Team 6 members who gained access to the HWNDU Flag. We don't know what happened to him, but the flag is down. pic.twitter.com/5fm5QBku1B

Update on #HeWillNotDivideUs Flag:
-someone appeared on the livestream wearing a mask
-livestream was taken offline
-the flag is now gone pic.twitter.com/RfICYMd2Q0

prior to capturing the flag, 4chan users posted floor plans of the building housing the flag.

HWNDU Flag seems to be on roof of the FACT building.

Floor plans have been acquired. Still monitoring flights to ensure correct location. pic.twitter.com/ULVp74pv0G

— /pol/ News Network (@polNewsNetwork1) March 22, 2017

Looking like the HWNDU Flag may be in the UK at the FACT building.

Anons are working on tracking weather patterns and flight paths now. pic.twitter.com/D6FfB6g8Ts

— /pol/ News Network (@polNewsNetwork1) March 22, 2017

View image on Twitter

Follow
Dirt Man of Kek @yahboiDirtMan

#HWNDU SEASON 4
FLAG LOCATION CONFIRMED
88 WOOD STREET, LIVERPOOL, UK
IT IS TIME TO SHINE BRITISH KEKS
KEKUS VULT!#kekistan

8:07 AM - 22 Mar 2017