Trolls ruin Shia LaBeouf's anti-Trump protest with mind-blowing heist

heyyor

Rookie
I now see the error of my ways. This is positively hilarious. Carry on with the laughs!

... actually, I'm disgusted with this thread and comments posted here. Have fun now.
I'm not disgusted at all, people aren't pointing and laughing at his childhood, and whatever could've occurred during it, they're laughing at the absurd cat and mouse, Road Runner vs Wile E Coyote, and Spy vs Spy type farce the whole situation involving his half-baked "art" installation became. And even if people are mocking his behavior, the fact that he may have had a traumatic youth does not automatically grant Shia Labouf immunity from all c5riticism as an adult, nor give him license to act in whatever violent, belligerent, or anti social manner he chooses. More empathy, and well wishing for him to be able to recover from whatever ails him, I agree he needs, but not a bubble of protection from the reality of his own actions.

Last edited:
I followed Shia's wall stunt progress and I had a blast with the amount of trolls. The effects it has on his career aren't exactly what he'd hoped for either.

Thunderian

Superstar
I'm not disgusted at all, people aren't pointing and laughing at his childhood, and whatever could've occurred during it, they're laughing at the absurd cat and mouse, Road Runner vs Wile E Coyote, and Spy vs Spy type farce the whole situation involving his half-baked "art" installation became. And even if people are mocking his behavior, the fact that he may have had a traumatic youth does not automatically grant Shia Labouf immunity from all c5riticism as an adult, nor give him license to act in whatever violent, belligerent, or anti social manner he chooses. More empathy, and well wishing for him to be able to recover from whatever ails him, I agree he needs, but not a bubble of protection from the reality of his own actions.
I agree. It's not like he's some nameless shmo who people have decided to target for mockery. Whatever his childhood, I have a hard time finding sympathy for someone who has the means to indulge in this kind of behavior.