Trump Warns "calm Before The Storm"

polymoog

Superstar
i am not on board with his foreign policies. iran hasnt done anything (except not being on board with the rothschild banking system), and kim jong am simply needs to make a name for himself to his people to gain credibility (like kim jong il before him).

what i would LIKE to see him do is ask china again to intervene with north korea, which they wont, and the approach north korea quietly. make a trade deal with them and cut out the chinese manufacturing.
the US didnt need to win the vietnam war to have a lasting impact. the south, although part of communist vietnam, was permanently westernized with capitalism during americas stay there. visiting there several years ago, its plain to see on the peoples faces and their work attitude. its in strict contrast to bleak hanoi, where the heavy communist presence looms over the city.
the mere presence of westernized manufacturing and products can defeat the cult of personality in NK. when the people are surrounded with cellphones, TVs, and other devices that have not been fixed to only receive state channels and information, reality of the outside world will slowly infiltrate and soften the country.

this worked on the US... we can use it on NK for our own end.

my only concern is whether the north korean people are better off living under a cult of personality or under the NWO.

Vixy

Star
i am not on board with his foreign policies. iran hasnt done anything (except not being on board with the rothschild banking system), and kim jong am simply needs to make a name for himself to his people to gain credibility (like kim jong il before him).

what i would LIKE to see him do is ask china again to intervene with north korea, which they wont, and the approach north korea quietly. make a trade deal with them and cut out the chinese manufacturing.
the US didnt need to win the vietnam war to have a lasting impact. the south, although part of communist vietnam, was permanently westernized with capitalism during americas stay there. visiting there several years ago, its plain to see on the peoples faces and their work attitude. its in strict contrast to bleak hanoi, where the heavy communist presence looms over the city.
the mere presence of westernized manufacturing and products can defeat the cult of personality in NK. when the people are surrounded with cellphones, TVs, and other devices that have not been fixed to only receive state channels and information, reality of the outside world will slowly infiltrate and soften the country.

this worked on the US... we can use it on NK for our own end.

my only concern is whether the north korean people are better off living under a cult of personality or under the NWO.
Yeah I'm with you on this one. I'm Pro Trump but he's playing with fire n this one. War shold be avoided at all costs. Kim jung is raised to believe he is the king of kings and Trump going against that confuses Jung, of course, so this could actually end up real bad. However Trunps cockiness have lately seemed to cool down Jung since he seems to see not to agrivate Trump.

Karlysymon

Superstar
polymoog said:
my only concern is whether the north korean people are better off living
under a cult of personality or under the NWO.
iam employing Charles Koch's comments (in regard to Trump-Hillary)...

'its like having to choose between cancer and a heart attack.'

Violette

Star
Yeah I'm with you on this one. I'm Pro Trump but he's playing with fire n this one. War shold be avoided at all costs. Kim jung is raised to believe he is the king of kings and Trump going against that confuses Jung, of course, so this could actually end up real bad. However Trunps cockiness have lately seemed to cool down Jung since he seems to see not to agrivate Trump.
Why are you pro trump? Just curious

Vixy

Star
Why are you pro trump? Just curious
Why? Because I think that a billionaire buisnessman who have been running an empire for decades and meet with the great powers of the world is the perfect choice. He knows how it's done and I have great respect for him being so uncomplicated, telling it like it is and DOING something when others are to chicken to. He is a man of action and of course you'd have to be or you wouldnt go anywhere in life! I also know he'd been asked for many many years to ru for presidency but he's reclined with saying that he doesn't want to do it but if noone steps up who can handle it, he'd run and he did.

A bit gutsy with Kim Jung though. But we'll see how it pans out.

Helioform

Star
Why? Because I think that a billionaire buisnessman who have been running an empire for decades and meet with the great powers of the world is the perfect choice. He knows how it's done and I have great respect for him being so uncomplicated, telling it like it is and DOING something when others are to chicken to. He is a man of action and of course you'd have to be or you wouldnt go anywhere in life! I also know he'd been asked for many many years to ru for presidency but he's reclined with saying that he doesn't want to do it but if noone steps up who can handle it, he'd run and he did.

I would like to know: what do you make of all the "666" numerology around Trump?

One of Trump’s buildings is at 666 Fifth Avenue – which he bought for $1.8billion.
18= 3x6=666. The Trump family is also in the process of building a $666million tower at One Journal Square – with a reported height of 666ft. Trump himself, lives in “gold-plated opulence” on the 66th floor.

More here:
http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald Trump 666 Mark of the Beast.htm

For example, the 666 Fifth Avenue building that he owns in New York, the most expensive building in America. It houses Lucent (Lucifer Enterprise??) Technology, a company that offers software products named Styx (lake of fire), Inferno and Limbo. They also are working on an implantable RFID chip for humans.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/lucent_technologies.html

Now, I am not saying that Trump is the Antichrist or the Beast, or anything like that, but he really seems to be influenced by dark forces of some kind. And he is probably just a puppet, but of a different kind.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
The 666 Fitth avenue is owned and purchased by Jared Kushner, Trunps daughters husband, not Trump. he payed way over the actual cost so the word spread since it was the highest payment for a builing in N.Y ever.

shakusky

Rookie

DOING something? What exactly has he done that has any semblance of progress? He hasn't even filled out his cabinet of people. We don't have ambassadors to hardly any countries, and the ones we do have are working on an interim basis and are holdovers from Obama's administration. This is the most pressing and simple aspects of being a president. With all the talk of "draining the swamp" he hasn't done a damn thing in that regard. How does that not concern you?

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
DOING something? What exactly has he done that has any semblance of progress? He hasn't even filled out his cabinet of people. We don't have ambassadors to hardly any countries, and the ones we do have are working on an interim basis and are holdovers from Obama's administration. This is the most pressing and simple aspects of being a president. With all the talk of "draining the swamp" he hasn't done a damn thing in that regard. How does that not concern you?
Well so far hes taken action towards building the wall he promised. They've taken in offers from companies about costs and ways of building it. hes also spoken about trying to get a harder punishment for the ones who kidnap kids. What did Obama do? Riiight, he created Obamacare that punishes already poor people with more fees cause they're poor. What a great elite job there!