UFO Disclosure and AI

L3M4

Star
That was very immature way to end your post so I would ask the question if you.

Outside Close encounter of the third kind in what media are aliens portrayed in a positive light?

No it’s the opposite.

Dark Skies
Dreamcatcher
A fire in the sky
Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Prometheus
Signs
Independence Day
The Fourth Kind ( which hints at your demon theory )
The X - Files

No the truth is media portrays them as evil constantly and over and over.

You’re changing your story, the Einstein thing you posted said one of the creatures was in pain, this would not be a demon.

You’re buying lies by a transnational unaccountable group of psychopaths who will do anything to prevent the free exchange of life and planet saving technology which threatens their financial interests and power.

I hope that one day you will feel differently about this and come to a realization that these beings are not demons or monsters with ill will. In fact they may have already saved us from nuclear disaster a few times.
We've heard this narrative before decades ago already, "they saved us from nuclear disasters" same old script. That's what deceiving looks like, when you repeat the same baseless slogans all over again and again. You're so full of it. Most of those films you listed present them as violent but with good motives. Why did you created an account today just to post about aliens being good and Also to claim that movies only portray them as bad. THAT'S NOT EVEN THE TOPIC HERE, INACCURATE AF JUST FYI There are hundred of films/documentaries/tv series that portray these aliens as good too, innocent, benevolent beings as WE'VE ALREADY MENTIONED BEFORE LIKE 4 TIMES ALREADY. E.T., Coneheads, Arrival, etc. etc. Demons can pretend to be in pain, and can pretend to be angels too. You're being deceived, but worst, you're deliberately trying to impose lies that only a bad image is portrayed, not to mention the other explicit BS you've mentioned above. Again, WHY did you signed up TODAY in this forum only to spew this non-sense propaganda full of slogans: "Aliens are good, Aliens are not demons and can flourish our financial bla blah" They are NOT good, government figures had already been threatened by them, and authorities that had been near them, Roswell and area 51, are strictly prohibited from even mentioning the name of Jesus in these places. Why are they hidden and can only actively interact with agencies that do not have good human interests????? The reason they came was to establish the blueprint for the NWO!

L3M4

Star
Your rambling and angry post depicts a very unwell person stuck in lower realms of consciousness. I hope one day you will transcend this and find a better state of being. Goodnight and well wishes.
New Age ramblings hun are so inadequate, are you going to evolve in the 5th dimensions to paradise? We've heard it all before in the 90's, keep drinking your kool-aid child. You can't answer, but you can react like an entitled brat pretending to take the high road because you fail to make a coherent answer; so don't say people warned you when you transcend through some Jim Jones sort of cult since you already claimed you were joining a group to talk with the demons. You signed up today just to spew that propaganda, You are either a shill or a troll...

Alanantic

Star
Eventually, we're going to join the "Galactic Federation" whether we like it or not. We can do it the easy way, or the hard way.

L3M4

Star
Eventually, we're going to join the "Galactic Federation" whether we like it or not. We can do it the easy way, or the hard way.
so now that we're into tooth fairies with magic dust, would you please mind sharing what's your base for that claim about the Galaxy Universe Federation or where's your proof exactly to make such a claim that a Galactic LGBT ConFederation from Star Wars will force us for? Could you elaborate? We're going to join as in joining a political party or a club? What is this?

Alanantic

Star
so now that we're into tooth fairies with magic dust, would you please mind sharing what's your base for that claim about the Galaxy Universe Federation or where's your proof exactly to make such a claim that a Galactic LGBT ConFederation from Star Wars will force us for? Could you elaborate? We're going to join as in joining a political party or a club? What is this?
I've just got a feeling we're very small fish in a very big pond.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Michaelson is an opportunistic fraud who realized there was money to be made by switching from a New Age grift to a Christian based one. People eat that up like candy. Every ex-Satanist turned Christian becomes a rock star in certain circles.

I’ll listen to her whole speech this weekend out of respect and I’d ask you to watch this with an open mind.

Thank you for your time, and I hope you have a lovely weekend wherever you may be.
Aside from second hand knowledge, I personally met and counselled a young guy, perhaps 19 who came from a Christian home but rebelled his way into the occult. His initial experiences were exciting, esoteric and expanding. Astral projection seemed to be a favourite with him. We talked over a series of weeks and I prayed for him. A similar reversal occurred when the friendly spirits turned nasty on him and the battle didn’t end till he turned to Jesus and publicly renounced witchcraft. I saw what could only be described as invisible forces punching and pushing his body as he did so. I wouldn’t share this if I didn’t know that you mattered to God far more than you realise, and that the sweet words of the Deceiver are only an introductory offer.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
We wont really be able to discern what our eyes will be seeing at disclosure. Between project blue beam having the ability to project holograms into the sky, the elite having suppressed technology far beyond what we know to be earthly, and animal/ human hybrids it is possible to pull off what will be the greatest deception ever. I mean it has come out the flying saucers were really nazi technology, yet we believe they are alien spacecraft. Think of what kind of suppressed flying spacecrafts they have now that we dont know about. Those bright orbs in the sky that defy physics with their maneuverability are often thought of as ufos, but they are manifestations of spirit beings in the sky. We also know the fallen angels mated with women to create hybrids.

All I know is that it will be very convincing, but it wont be aliens from a distant galaxy. These entities merely dentify as different things to different cultures. They used to be referred to as the gods in ancient cultures, in medievil times they were faeries, satrys, and other mystical creatures. To new agers they are ascended masters. Now they present themselves as aliens from another galaxy. Diff names but same entities. Their main intent is to deceive the masses into renouncing religion and embracing their new age world order.

Last edited:
Sigh… some aliens are completely neutral, some are bad, some are bad pretending to be helpful, and some are truly good and have no ill-intent and are willing to help.

Our entire planet has been tightly controlled by the bad guys (aliens) for centuries, but they are finally being banished forever. These simplistic sweeping generalizations will not serve us.

No matter what you happen to believe, please promise that you won’t go climb aboard any ships that happen to land. You’re not being “rescued”, sorry to say. That’s not how helpful aliens operate. At all.

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/NAA

Last edited:
No matter what you happen to believe, please promise that you won’t go climb aboard any ships that happen to land. You’re not being “rescued”, sorry to say. That’s not how helpful aliens operate. At all.
Reposted for emphasis.

Lyfe

Star
Plaedians, ascended masters, star people...

Just mere ambassadors for the antichrist forces.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15

King James Version

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Lyfe

Star
UFO QUOTES THAT SHED LIGHT ON THE DECEPTIVE NATURE
OF THE "ALIEN" PRESENCE

"But the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture."
- John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena, p. 10

"Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Messengers of Deception, p. 20

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth."
- Brad Steiger, [cited in] Blue Book Files Released in Canadian UFO Report, Vol. 4, No. 4, 1977, p. 20

"We are part of a symbiotic relationship with something which disguises itself as an extra-terrestrial invasion so as not to alarm us."
-Terrence McKenna [from a lecture]

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships."
- Arthur C. Clarke, New York Times Book Review, 07/27/75

"There seems to be no evidence yet that any of these craft or beings originate from outer space."
-Gordon Creighton, Official 1992 Flying Saucer Review Policy Statement

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena."
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical."
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14

"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon..."
- John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299

"A working knowledge of occult science...is indispensable to UFO investigation."
-Trevor James, FSR Vol. 8, No. 1, p.10

Studies of flying saucer cults repeatedly show that they are part of a larger occult social world."
-Stupple & McNeece, 1979 MUFON UFO Symposium Proceedings, p. 49

"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscient of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Confrontations, p. 13

"The symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type of initiation ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult] traditions of every culture...the structure of abduction stories is identical to that of occult initiation rituals...the UFO beings of today belong to the same class of manifestation as the [occult] entities that were described in centuries past."
-Dr. Jacques Vallee citing the extensive research of Bertrand Meheust [Science-Fiction et Soucoupes Volantes (Paris, 1978); Soucoupes Volantes et Folklore (Paris, 1985)], in Confrontations, p. 146, 159-161

"[The occultist] is brought into intelligent communication with the spirits of the air, and can receive any knowledge which they possess, or any false impression they choose to impart...the demons seem permitted to do various wonders at their request."
- G.H. Pember, Earth's Earliest Ages and Their Connection with Modern Spiritualism and Theosophy (1876), p. 254

"These entities are clever enough to make Strieber think they care about him. Yet his torment by them never ceases. Whatever his relationship to the entities, and he increasingly concludes that their involvement with him is something 'good,' he also remains terrified of them and uncertain as to what they are."
- John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena, p. 21

"I became entirely given over to extreme dread. The fear was so powerful that it seemed to make my personality completely evaporate... 'Whitley' ceased to exist. What was left was a body and a state of raw fear so great that it swept about me like a thick, suffocating curtain, turning paralysis into a condition that seemed close to death...I died and a wild animal appeared in my place."
- Whitley Strieber, Communion, p. 25-26

"Increasingly I felt as if I were entering a struggle that might even be more than life and death. It might be a struggle for my soul, my essence, or whatever part of me might have reference to the eternal. There are worse things than death, I suspected... so far the word demon had never been spoken among the scientists and doctors who were working with me...Alone at night I worried about the legendary cunning of demons ...At the very least I was going stark, raving mad."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 44-45

"I wondered if I might not be in the grip of demons, if they were not making me suffer for their own purposes, or simply for their enjoyment."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 172

"I felt an absolutely indescribable sense of menace. It was hell on earth to be there [in the presence of the entities], and yet I couldn't move, couldn't cry out, couldn't get away. I'd lay as still as death, suffering inner agonies. Whatever was there seemed so monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and sinister. Of course they were demons. They had to be. And they were here and I couldn't get away."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 181

"Why were my visitors so secretive, hiding themselves behind my consciousness. I could only conclude that they were using me and did not want me to know why...What if they were dangerous? Then I was terribly dangerous because I was playing a role in acclimatizing people to them."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 96

Lyfe

Star
Abductions are staged by governments to be purposely terrifying. Bush SR was going to release the information and seek a path forward with the aliens when all of the sudden the head of the UN gets “abducted” it’s all a con to start a war in space and force the return of Christ for full dominance of this planet.
I think there are staged ones where people are implanted with false recollections/ memories done through forms of hypnosis. Who knows though maybe nephilim are riding around in advanced aircraft abducting people. I know demons visit people during the night and somehow grant people supernatural experiences and visions so they believe in things that didnt occur. Its a crazy and extreme area of discussion. Idk if we will ever know until all is revealed by Christ.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The young man was likely a schizophrenic as around 19 is when the disease begins to manifest.
Ordinarily, I might have agreed with you over this, but knowing the individual, the phenomena he experienced were not just “in his head”. Telekinesis seemed to be part of the thing that he got into, yet it’s unwanted effect was poltergeist like activity in his room, including a jar of coins flying off the bookcase and hitting his friend in the head on visiting. He also commented that when I first visited him, the spiritual forces that were with him alerted him from behind a closed door, so when I knocked and came in, he was waiting for me. He was not schizophrenic - he was struggling with demons and needed to get free.

I recently watched “Sons of Sam” on Netflix - Maurey Terry only understood half of David Bekowitz’s story, and ended up driving himself into an early grave looking for an organisational structure behind the satanism David had been involved with.

The guys that probably do the most research on this are chrisrian
That was very immature way to end your post so I would ask the question if you.

Outside Close encounter of the third kind in what media are aliens portrayed in a positive light?

No it’s the opposite.

Dark Skies
Dreamcatcher
A fire in the sky
Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Prometheus
Signs
Independence Day
The Fourth Kind ( which hints at your demon theory )
The X - Files

No the truth is media portrays them as evil constantly and over and over.

You’re changing your story, the Einstein thing you posted said one of the creatures was in pain, this would not be a demon.

You’re buying lies by a transnational unaccountable group of psychopaths who will do anything to prevent the free exchange of life and planet saving technology which threatens their financial interests and power.

I hope that one day you will feel differently about this and come to a realization that these beings are not demons or monsters with ill will. In fact they may have already saved us from nuclear disaster a few times.
Superman
Venom
Thor
The eternals
Star wars

elsbet

Superstar
The “disclosure” over the past year is a con job by the media and the national security state.

They are not demons, they are not hostile. They are here to help. The government is preparing to play its final card and stage a war with these beings to seize total control of the planet.

They are the farthest thing from hostile and things are accelerating because people around the world are making direct contact with these life forms.
I think it's a con job too, by the media and the state - but I think they're both in bed with them 100%.

You sound very sympathetic, like Stephen Greer-- he conducts summonings of these interdimensional beings. He's not the only one, of course.

A few of these (video below) are jaw dropping-- not all. They aren't summonings-- they are more random.

The one filmed by a French guy (with his young daughter) is a bit frustrating because he keeps zooming out, only to have to zoom in all over again. Based on the cursing, I don't think its intentional... but stick with it-- it looks like a supercharged, internally illuminated Hoover. :p

The next video shows a good example of the "morphing" or shape-shifting UFOs, clearly (imo) interdimensional in nature. Also called Ebani (search term).

Go to 6:12 ... it's strange.

The majority of this one is interesting-- and what looks like the Michelin Man or the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man is at around 9:37.

-
Shown in favorable light *
ALL the X-Men movies
ALL the superhero movies (long history, here--> the heroes of old)
A Wrinkle in Time
The BFG
Peter (the) Pan!

* Both lists-- for and against-- point to this FACT--> the media, Hollywood, etc. are happy to cater to both sides of the Alien question.

-
@UnderAlienControl
I THOUGHT THE ALIEN VIDEOS MAY BE OF INTEREST, IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THEM BEFORE.
-

Nikōn

Veteran
They are lying to rational based people that they are evil extra terrestrials, and they are lying to the religious people that they are demons.

it’s so that when the government tries to declare war on them both sides will buy it.

It is a deception. These are advanced beings with hundreds of thousands of years if not millions of years of a head start on evolution. They are monitoring us because 1) they want to help us as realize our potential as conscious beings and 2) because our reckless pursuit of nuclear weapons and other ways to kill may potentially pose a threat to them.

They are not here to hurt us.
"Prepare to Transcend"