UFO (NOT the Chinese Balloon) Shot Down... ?

Elsbet's Ire

Rookie

If so, please let me know and I'll take it down.

(If I can... not sure I've done that before.)

Thanks!

Elsbet's Ire

Rookie
I haven't seen this before. But if you ever want to remove a thread that you made it is easy. Just press on edit button under your first post and then delete.
Thank you :)

But I am a little surprised-- apparently, this just happened, today.

It isn't the Chinese weather balloon.
It's another (likely contrived) thing in our airspace.

Maybe I should have made the title more dramatic. ☺

Karlysymon

Superstar

The Zone

Star
Honestly, I think Biden and his handlers just threw this out there for aesthetics. The timing, the uncertainty and the push for relevance all smack of someone trying to save their collective asses. The whole way it was handled, released during the weekend and the inability to say what it was is textbook look over here instead of there and we have you guys safe.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Honestly, I think Biden and his handlers just threw this out there for aesthetics. The timing, the uncertainty and the push for relevance all smack of someone trying to save their collective asses. The whole way it was handled, released during the weekend and the inability to say what it was is textbook look over here instead of there and we have you guys safe.
Involving the Canadians in this charade seems to play into the idea that there just might be some long range plan unfolding but we'll have to wait and see....considering talk of a North American Union has resurfaced again recently.

Involving the Canadians in this charade seems to play into the idea that there just might be some long range plan unfolding but we'll have to wait and see....considering talk of a North American Union has resurfaced again recently.

Justina making an appearance makes it official that whatever this could be it is totally crooked. Next thing they will say is that Russia actually forced China to do this to exact revenge for getting cheated out of Alaska. That was the worst real estate deal of all time and Putin still angry about it? And where is Orange Man.