VC, What Happened?

Lady

Star

DesertRose

Superstar
I hope your friend Floss also gets some and the newbie that I ignore:)
Either all abide by the rules or all should suck it up.

Last edited:

Lady

Star
This could get interesting. What kind of posts are deleted? Someone got kind of an overview?
I have been pretty absent over the last few days on the forum, so I personally do not know what has been deleted, or if it follows a pattern. Some have noticed a pattern-especially if their posts are among the deleted ones.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
As a general observation, those of us who have been there for some time now are aware that there is a difference between the raw data of events and their interpretation.

Wider schemes of interpretations are sometimes called "narratives", that is, an overarching framework into which the data is placed to make sense of it, add information, direction and purpose to it.

I believe in a particular narrative. I also believe it to be true. So do others with their narratives. We don't agree very often.

The question I have, to which the answer feels just out of reach -

What is @VigilantCitizen 's narrative. A "light touch" perhaps, but which way does he lean? To which side is he drawn? I haven't made my mind up yet...

Haich

Superstar
I don't know what's been deleted and I'm confused with Red's post

What's the new narrative now? Why can't people just be straight up, stop with all the word play and spit it out. What's going on now?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I don't know what's been deleted and I'm confused with Red's post

What's the new narrative now? Why can't people just be straight up, stop with all the word play and spit it out. What's going on now?
Put another way, you an I know that the Christian and Islamic story of "what's going on" is not the only explanation that gains a voice on this forum... I have no expectation of uncovering what the preferred view of the "management" might be, but I have begun to wonder...

Haich

Superstar
Put another way, you an I know that the Christian and Islamic story of "what's going on" is not the only explanation that gains a voice on this forum... I have no expectation of uncovering what the preferred view of the "management" might be, but I have begun to wonder...
Pretty sure VC is a Christian on the religious front but no idea about his political beliefs

I agree things have been fishy on here of late and the religious thread has been heating up due to provocative new posters, but I haven't noticed any deletions there.

JoChris

Superstar
There are sides now? Sides of what?

This forum is becoming increasingly weird
There were some grumpy exchanges, including profanities in religion section- I noticed several were removed.
I disagree with that occuring but I also understand. Personal abuse shouldn't be allowed to get out of control.

However if this is happening in other sections of forum that is especially concerning. I thought this forum was a USA one, isn't freedom of speech absolute in your country?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Pretty sure VC is a Christian on the religious front but no idea about his political beliefs

I agree things have been fishy on here of late and the religious thread has been heating up due to provocative new posters, but I haven't noticed any deletions there.
I haven't interacted with VC enough to know where he is coming from. The ads that pop up on my phone whilst on the forum do not seem to be coming at me from a Christian perspective...

Haich

Superstar
There were some grumpy exchanges, including profanities in religion section- I noticed several were removed.
I disagree with that occuring but I also understand.
However if this is happening in other sections of forum that is especially concerning. I thought this forum was a USA one, isn't freedom of speech absolute in your country?
Oh I must've missed it, last I saw that Gnostic bishop guy was giving everyone a hard time.

Yh freedom of speech is pretty damn loved where I am, not in the US though

Haich

Superstar
I haven't interacted with VC enough to know where he is coming from. The ads that pop up on my phone whilst on the forum do not seem to be coming at me from a Christian perspective...
I think he's mentioned it before, I remember reading it somewhere on the site when I first joined the forums

Lady

Star
Last I knew it was!
Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Red or JoChris,
What was removed exactly? Your viewpoints countering another's? Is that other viewpoint remaining? I am wondering also. :)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think he's mentioned it before, I remember reading it somewhere on the site when I first joined the forums
I read the same thing - the only thing that got me wondering is why the emphasis is on the darkness and the elaborate nature of the occult, and not on the light of the Gospel. I am a Christian and whilst I know my Emerald Tablet from my Metatron's Cube, I find evil so unbearably dull, I can barely bring myself to find out more about it!!!

Light > Darkness.