Wars and Rumours of Wars

Lalas

Star
The most shocking news-bomb in the above video is that Joe can still talk. I didn't think he was still alive, rather I imagined him worthily laid in an oak sacophagus in the Mausoleum, like Lenin (they're about the same age, aren't they?)

Lalas

Star
Will the war start yet, what do the latest news say? I haven't followed lately.

e-Enoch

Superstar
The most shocking news-bomb in the above video is that Joe can still talk. I didn't think he was still alive, rather I imagined him worthily laid in an oak sacophagus in the Mausoleum, like Lenin (they're about the same age, aren't they?)
Joe will be 82 this year...I don't think he's been calling the shots...Seriously, it's elder abuse...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Will the war start yet, what do the latest news say? I haven't followed lately.
Sporadic attacks, bombings, rumours of escalation... it's been "heating up" regionally...lots of posturing, threats...you know, the rhetorics of war...

Flarepath

Star
Poor old Joe-

Lalas

Star
Agenda..... preparing

Same with Athena also after releasing the movie it became real ..they are hinting indirectly
Do you think it's gonna work?
(It would ideally help the planned alignment of the US/West with the rest of the world: the US/West falls a little, the multipolar world rises a little, and all equals in the "predicted", from Rockefeller through the mouth of Brzezinski, technotronic era. Leonid Grinin, one of the world's 50 foremost global thinkers, according to Schwab, so said as early as 2014.. And the NWO and stuff.)

Beautiful

Star
According to u all when the full fledged war will start?

Everyone is saying west vs Russia but according to me the actual player is china ....if it makes a move that's it India vs China and Pak... Just my observation..
I was shocked when Britain said get ready for war with Russia.. things are escaling so quickly

Lalas

Star
According to u all when the full fledged war will start?

Everyone is saying west vs Russia but according to me the actual player is china ....if it makes a move that's it India vs China and Pak... Just my observation..
I was shocked when Britain said get ready for war with Russia.. things are escaling so quickly
And this is Russia's official opinion on the matter, at least for now.
But, again I to say (IMO): a war may play out, but, seriously speaking, everything has to do with the transition to a new technological order that few people everywhere want, with this:
A carefully planned transition to an absolutely crazy order that will dramatically change things. There is no war; there is certainly no Ukraine-Russia, Palestine is a farce from everywhere, why should Taiwan be any different? In China, they have the same transition problem (but, according to propagandists, against the backdrop of Taiwan, Russia-Ukraine and Israel-Palestine will look like mini local conflicts, so each successive one raises the level, the crisis resonates more and more globally and the global conditions for the transition are getting better.)

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
Haha me and some other VC-ers have been saying for months that Zelensky can't win, even one of his generals is saying the same thing..:)-

UKR-ZALUZHNYI.jpg

Lalas

Star
Zelensky is as corrupt as they come. He won't step down without a coup
He will be successfully captured by the Russian anti-Nazi police of thought, soul and body, and exiled to the traditional anti-satanist Orthodox metaverse.