Was your church subverted?

Notsure

Established
Just interested from believers in Christ if you have noticed doctrine changes in your present church or a church you attended before? I attended several denominational churches as a youth before being baptized into a non denominational body as an adult and noticed the former churches no are no longer what they once were based on what family members who still attend showed me. I watched an old interview with an ex Catholic priest who claimed that the ecumenical movement by the jesuits was orchestrated to bring all protestant churches back to Roman catholicism and was shocked to see a picture of a church I frequently attended as a child had a female pastor and pastor who wore a priest collar! This to me verified that what the deceased ex catholic priest said was true! Plus I notice a lot of churches being converted into lgbtq temples as well. Has the falling away begun? Are the churches falling to this wicked world system? To me, yes! I have also discussed this with my pastor who clearly stated the Catholic church is a counterfeit.

Daze

Superstar
Just interested from believers in Christ if you have noticed doctrine changes in your present church or a church you attended before? I attended several denominational churches as a youth before being baptized into a non denominational body as an adult and noticed the former churches no are no longer what they once were based on what family members who still attend showed me. I watched an old interview with an ex Catholic priest who claimed that the ecumenical movement by the jesuits was orchestrated to bring all protestant churches back to Roman catholicism and was shocked to see a picture of a church I frequently attended as a child had a female pastor and pastor who wore a priest collar! This to me verified that what the deceased ex catholic priest said was true! Plus I notice a lot of churches being converted into lgbtq temples as well. Has the falling away begun? Are the churches falling to this wicked world system? To me, yes! I have also discussed this with my pastor who clearly stated the Catholic church is a counterfeit.
I've been saying this for a while now. But because I'm Muslim i must have some kind of agenda. Oh well, let the truth manifest itself.

1.jpg 2.jpg

1689743294657.png 1689743379913.png

3.jpg 1689743776616.png

1689743833354.png Untitled.jpg

4.jpg

No, i have not run out of content, but posts are limited to 10 images.

I've posted this one before. Maybe people will start taking it more seriously.

christianity dying.png

Problem is Christians will not defend their religion. They let the people of Lot walk all over them.

Like I'm always pointing out Israelis are literally spitting on Christians and no one here can be bothered.

How many here have seen someone wearing a blasphemous shirt and ignored it? Can't even be bothered to say a word against it.

You let godless heathens crap on everything you hold sacred.

What you will do is attack Muslims for blasphemy laws. Saying its "barbaric", "oh shariah law is so barbaric"..
You won't find this trash in masjids.

A Freeman

Superstar
Was the former Jesuit priest you watched in the interview Alberto Rivera please? He shared a tremendous amount of truth about Roman Catholicism and their evil past, infiltration of the protestant denominations and future plans before he was poisoned to death.

The bottom line of these "signs of the times" is that NONE of these businesses (that's what all of the churches, mosques, synagogues, temples, etc. really are) actually work for God, nor does God dwell in such places (Acts 7:48; 17:24; Sura 9:107-111). God is revealing all of this filth (all of the queers and the p***phile priests, etc.), which has remained hidden for a very long time, to help awaken those few, precious souls who can see that this idiocracy we're living in is hell and thus yearn to return to Him and His Perfect Wisdom, Law/Commandments, and Ways.

A Freeman

Superstar
For those who may be duped into jumping out of the frying pan and into The Fire, converting to "Islam" is NOT the answer to get away from the LGBTQ+ trans-whatever queers and return to God.

muslim-queers.jpg

A few of the many Arab-Muslim LGBT+ associations

And stories like this one, from:
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/06/gay-imam-islam-paris-france-mosque/

A gay imam's story: 'The dialogue is open in Islam – 10 years ago it wasn't'
Jun 28, 2019

Anyone who believes that their church or mosque, or synagogue, etc. hasn't already been co-opted by the satanic one-world government, which will soon emerge from out of the shadows, is deluding themselves.

The ONLY Solution to get rid of all of this filth is to get rid of ALL organized religions and return back to God and His Law, found only in the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, exactly as Christ teaches.

Note: "Shariah law" is NOT God's Law. The Koran/Quran directs its readers back to The Law and the Gospel found only in the Bible, confirming them both. What is referred to as "Shariah law" is from the hadith (the traditions of the fathers) which, like the Talmud, is condemned in God's Law.

phipps

Star
True. Most denominational Churches have been subverted. However this process started hundreds of years ago which has culminated in the ecumenical movement. The falling away began a long time ago.

Satan has been working for a long time to get all the Churches to unite and ignore doctrines they disagree on. He wants them to focus on what unites them, but unfortunately what unites them is not according the God's Word. This is intentional of course. Most of what they agree on is Catholic doctrine mainly.

Protestants had separated themselves from the Catholic Church during the reformation and dark ages. They had rightly recognised that the Catholic Church's doctrine was not based on the Bible. It is sad that Protestants are questioning the validity of the separation between Catholicism and Protestantism these days. Protestants now believe they are not different or special in any way, but that all religions are one under the spiritual leadership of the Pope. Protestants have lost their identity and the reason for their protest in the first place.

This was all prophesied in the book of Revelation and will be fulfilled. Revelation 17:5 calls the Catholic Church, "the mother of harlots." She is the mother church and the harlots are the daughters who had left her but then returned to unite with her.

As posted in my thread on Babylon, "Rome claims to be the mother of all the churches. At the entrance of St. John Lateran Cathedral in Rome there is a huge Latin inscription Sacrosancta Lateranensis ecclesia omnium urbis et orbis ecclesiarum mater et caput, which translated into English reads, “Sacred Lateran Church. Church mother and head of all the churches of the city and the world.”

The ecumenical movement is also about non Christian churches joining in the movement too. Its message of unity is not about doctrinal truth or the Word, its about social issues, liturgy, and a watering down of fundamental principles of Christianity. Those that want to join together without the Word/Bible as their basis become a part of the end-time conglomerate known as Babylon in the Bible.

Last edited:

DarntheDarner

Established
This is unfortunately something that I've witnessed more than wanting to.
It's hard pressed to find a church to trust.
The enemy wants to make it as hard as possible to find
the right place to go.
What better thing to do for him
to corrupt the churches
to get people away from God?
An orchestration done on purpose.

Notsure

Established
Was the former Jesuit priest you watched in the interview Alberto Rivera please? He shared a tremendous amount of truth about Roman Catholicism and their evil past, infiltration of the protestant denominations and future plans before he was poisoned to death.

The bottom line of these "signs of the times" is that NONE of these businesses (that's what all of the churches, mosques, synagogues, temples, etc. really are) actually work for God, nor does God dwell in such places (Acts 7:48; 17:24; Sura 9:107-111). God is revealing all of this filth (all of the queers and the p***phile priests, etc.), which has remained hidden for a very long time, to help awaken those few, precious souls who can see that this idiocracy we're living in is hell and thus yearn to return to Him and His Perfect Wisdom, Law/Commandments, and Ways.
Yeah it was mr rivera. I was skeptical of him because his testimony book "Alberto" had a one eye on the cover, but it seems what he said is true. Yes these churches have become like a business.

Notsure

Established
True. Most denominational Churches have been subverted. However this process started hundreds of years ago which has culminated in the ecumenical movement. The falling away began a long time ago.

Satan has been working for a long time to get all the Churches to unite and ignore doctrines they disagree on. He wants them to focus on what unites them, but unfortunately what unites them is not according the God's Word. This is intentional of course. Most of what they agree on is Catholic doctrine mainly.

Protestants had separated themselves from the Catholic Church during the reformation and dark ages. They had rightly recognised that Catholic Church's doctrine was not based on the Bible. It is sad that Protestants are questioning the validity of the separation between Catholicism and Protestantism these days. Protestants now believe they are not different or special in any way, but that all religions are one under the spiritual leadership of the Pope. Protestants have lost their identity and the reason for their protest in the first place.

This was all prophesied in the book of Revelation and will be fulfilled. Revelation 17:5 calls the Catholic Church, "the mother of harlots." She is the mother church and the harlots are the daughters who had left her but then returned to unite with her.

As posted in my thread on Babylon, "Rome claims to be the mother of all the churches. At the entrance of St. John Lateran Cathedral in Rome there is a huge Latin inscription Sacrosancta Lateranensis ecclesia omnium urbis et orbis ecclesiarum mater et caput, which translated into English reads, “Sacred Lateran Church. Church mother and head of all the churches of the city and the world.”

The ecumenical movement is also about non Christian churches joining in the movement too. Its message of unity is not about doctrinal truth or the Word, its about social issues, liturgy, and a watering down of fundamental principles of Christianity. Those that want to join together without the Word/Bible as their basis become a part of the end-time conglomerate known as Babylon in the Bible.
I agree. It may have started years ago but it seems the movement has made dramatic increases over the last 20 years.

Notsure

Established
This is unfortunately something that I've witnessed more than wanting to.
It's hard pressed to find a church to trust.
The enemy wants to make it as hard as possible to find
the right place to go.
What better thing to do for him
to corrupt the churches
to get people away from God?
An orchestration done on purpose.
I went for non denominational which believes in scripture only and the speaking in tongues as evidence of the Holy Spirit. I myself have not been able to speak in tongues yet but my church hasent compromised Gods Word.

Notsure

Established
I've been saying this for a while now. But because I'm Muslim i must have some kind of agenda. Oh well, let the truth manifest itself.

View attachment 89026 View attachment 89027

View attachment 89028 View attachment 89029

View attachment 89030 View attachment 89031

View attachment 89032 View attachment 89033

View attachment 89034

No, i have not run out of content, but posts are limited to 10 images.

I've posted this one before. Maybe people will start taking it more seriously.

View attachment 89035

Problem is Christians will not defend their religion. They let the people of Lot walk all over them.

Like I'm always pointing out Israelis are literally spitting on Christians and no one here can be bothered.

How many here have seen someone wearing a blasphemous shirt and ignored it? Can't even be bothered to say a word against it.

You let godless heathens crap on everything you hold sacred.

What you will do is attack Muslims for blasphemy laws. Saying its "barbaric", "oh shariah law is so barbaric"..
You won't find this trash in masjids.
I agree with a lot of what you say and I do think most Muslims (at least the ones Ive seen) are more faithful to the Quaran than most Christians are to the Bible, being this is/was a "christian" nation. That being said all those "christians" are still under Gods mercy and can still edify themselves and submit themselves to our Lord Jesus Christ.

clambot

Veteran
The Church that I grew up in (Episcopal / Church of England) split away from its Bishopric <?> a long time ago -- over 20 years ago iirc. My memory is rusty, but I think it was over ordination of women. Whatever hierarchy they were under sued to wrest control of the building and land and pipe organ and valuable artwork away from the "schismatics" ... it was a valuable piece of stuff. Only a few years ago, the lawsuit was judged, and the "schismatics" won: the Church of England lost and our little Church won its independence. Hooray for the good guys, right? Well, over time the little Church that would eventually: allowed the ordination of a woman. They finally caved on the issue--but they kept their stuff, by Gar!

I have not attended in many many a year. I do know that the magnificent pipe organ was uninstalled and where it went I do not know. A separate building and piece of land that had been owned by the Church (that had been used for a children's school) was sold to a private business, I suspect in order to keep up with maintenance costs. The congregation has withered to maybe a dozen families out of what was once hundreds. The sunday school building, where I spent my childhood Sunday mornings in Sunday School, is now just storage for old stuff. Very sad. I doubt that it will last this century.

My parents were heavily involved with this Church, but no more. In my childhood, they were the "janitors" I guess you'd say. I recall riding on the power buffer while Daddy buffed the tiled floors every Saturday. My Mother was the flower lady and did all the flower arrangements. Later my Father was the Chief Acolyte...I remember that he used to be the "Thurifer" ?sp? (the guy that swung the incense during the procession). Ours was a "High" Church ... we even did a service in Latin back in they day! After Dad died my Mom went on to become the Church Secretary and some other high rank in the Church Ladies Organization. She finally left one day ... came home early all flustered from a service, and I asked her, "What happened, somebody get possessed by the Devil??" and she said, "YES. ME!!!"

She skipped Church for several weeks but her lady friends coaxed her back. I suspect less for her personality and more for the money she gives them every Sunday. <shrug> To each his own. I washed my hands of it long ago. I went over to Orthodoxy. So sue me.

Daze

Superstar
For those who may be duped into jumping out of the frying pan and into The Fire, converting to "Islam" is NOT the answer to get away from the LGBTQ+ trans-whatever queers and return to God.

View attachment 89046

A few of the many Arab-Muslim LGBT+ associations

And stories like this one, from:
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/06/gay-imam-islam-paris-france-mosque/

A gay imam's story: 'The dialogue is open in Islam – 10 years ago it wasn't'
Jun 28, 2019

Anyone who believes that their church or mosque, or synagogue, etc. hasn't already been co-opted by the satanic one-world government, which will soon emerge from out of the shadows, is deluding themselves.

The ONLY Solution to get rid of all of this filth is to get rid of ALL organized religions and return back to God and His Law, found only in the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, exactly as Christ teaches.

Note: "Shariah law" is NOT God's Law. The Koran/Quran directs its readers back to The Law and the Gospel found only in the Bible, confirming them both. What is referred to as "Shariah law" is from the hadith (the traditions of the fathers) which, like the Talmud, is condemned in God's Law.
Notice how your image is in English. There is a difference between American Islam and the Islam the west has been bombing for 20 years. Seeing Afghanistan is still standing and ruling by sharia law I'd say this is a large failure on their part.

I skim over your posts sometimes Freeman and you have about as much credibility as Kais does. This is why i ignore most of what you say.

I agree with a lot of what you say and I do think most Muslims (at least the ones Ive seen) are more faithful to the Quaran than most Christians are to the Bible, being this is/was a "christian" nation. That being said all those "christians" are still under Gods mercy and can still edify themselves and submit themselves to our Lord Jesus Christ.
Why do so many think this is a Christian nation? I assume you're American.

Why are pro-abortion politicians elected over pro-life ones?

Why are so many agencies intended to protect Americans actually working against us? The FDA for example, Do you know how much food we have in our markets that are literally banned in other countries?

Why was the clot shot given the green light?

1689784118873.png

Why is there a separation of church and state but there are literally after school satan clubs?

1689783356377.png

Why can't a supreme court justice define a woman?

1689784256954.png

From there literally being like 65 million abortions since the 70's, to the streets in DC themselves forming occultic symbols.. When the hell are people gonna wake up?

Why can't people see the Anti-christ started his rule in Brittan, subjugating multiple nations. Canada and Australia are both still under the Crown today. Only to move to the US and oppress the world? For Gods sake we have 750+ military bases around the world. Our military expenditure is more then the next 10 nation's expenditure combined.

We are a country built for war that steals from the rest of the world. Our "life of ease" literally comes from the murder of others.

This has never been a Christian country. It may have gotten alot of Christian people looking for a better life in the beginning, but the founding fathers were masons.

There is a reason the very 1st amendment guarantees freedom of religion.
They come from Europe, it is Christianity that they were Literally running from!

1689783732197.png

Why don't you go study the templars?

For Christs sake we killed millions of native Indians. Do you seriously think we have God's blessing?
To this day our goobernemt sprays poisons in our skies and runs experiments like MK meant to torture people.

Have you heard of the Tuskegee experiment? We gave black people syphilis for no other reason then to see what would happen to them.

To this day there are still Muslims in Gitmo being tortured when pretty much the globe knows at this point 9/11 was an inside job.
Imagine being separated from your family for 20+ years when your only crime is the religion you hold on to.

I can go on, we BOTH know i can. Our history is so bloody only someone living under a rock would think this nation is pleasing to the Almighty in any way, shape or form.

We have contributed to the slaughter of 100m+ people and it continues today by sending billions to Ukraine.

Notsure

Established
The Church that I grew up in (Episcopal / Church of England) split away from its Bishopric <?> a long time ago -- over 20 years ago iirc. My memory is rusty, but I think it was over ordination of women. Whatever hierarchy they were under sued to wrest control of the building and land and pipe organ and valuable artwork away from the "schismatics" ... it was a valuable piece of stuff. Only a few years ago, the lawsuit was judged, and the "schismatics" won: the Church of England lost and our little Church won its independence. Hooray for the good guys, right? Well, over time the little Church that would eventually: allowed the ordination of a woman. They finally caved on the issue--but they kept their stuff, by Gar!

I have not attended in many many a year. I do know that the magnificent pipe organ was uninstalled and where it went I do not know. A separate building and piece of land that had been owned by the Church (that had been used for a children's school) was sold to a private business, I suspect in order to keep up with maintenance costs. The congregation has withered to maybe a dozen families out of what was once hundreds. The sunday school building, where I spent my childhood Sunday mornings in Sunday School, is now just storage for old stuff. Very sad. I doubt that it will last this century.

My parents were heavily involved with this Church, but no more. In my childhood, they were the "janitors" I guess you'd say. I recall riding on the power buffer while Daddy buffed the tiled floors every Saturday. My Mother was the flower lady and did all the flower arrangements. Later my Father was the Chief Acolyte...I remember that he used to be the "Thurifer" ?sp? (the guy that swung the incense during the procession). Ours was a "High" Church ... we even did a service in Latin back in they day! After Dad died my Mom went on to become the Church Secretary and some other high rank in the Church Ladies Organization. She finally left one day ... came home early all flustered from a service, and I asked her, "What happened, somebody get possessed by the Devil??" and she said, "YES. ME!!!"

She skipped Church for several weeks but her lady friends coaxed her back. I suspect less for her personality and more for the money she gives them every Sunday. <shrug> To each his own. I washed my hands of it long ago. I went over to Orthodoxy. So sue me.
Thanks for sharing! So your church had a struggle with the state? From an old interview I watched that was the primary reason the founding fathers in america left england to escape state religion ruled under the pope after the martin luther reformation. Stay vigilant

Notsure

Established
Notice how your image is in English. There is a difference between American Islam and the Islam the west has been bombing for 20 years. Seeing Afghanistan is still standing and ruling by sharia law I'd say this is a large failure on their part.

I skim over your posts sometimes Freeman and you have about as much credibility as Kais does. This is why i ignore most of what you say.

Why do so many think this is a Christian nation? I assume you're American.

Why are pro-abortion politicians elected over pro-life ones?

Why are so many agencies intended to protect Americans actually working against us? The FDA for example, Do you know how much food we have in our markets that are literally banned in other countries?

Why was the clot shot given the green light?

View attachment 89055

Why is there a separation of church and state but there are literally after school satan clubs?

View attachment 89053

Why can't a supreme court justice define a woman?

View attachment 89056

From there literally being like 65 million abortions since the 70's, to the streets in DC themselves forming occultic symbols.. When the hell are people gonna wake up?

Why can't people see the Anti-christ started his rule in Brittan, subjugating multiple nations. Canada and Australia are both still under the Crown today. Only to move to the US and oppress the world? For Gods sake we have 750+ military bases around the world. Our military expenditure is more then the next 10 nation's expenditure combined.

We are a country built for war that steals from the rest of the world. Our "life of ease" literally comes from the murder of others.

This has never been a Christian country. It may have gotten alot of Christian people looking for a better life in the beginning, but the founding fathers were masons.

There is a reason the very 1st amendment guarantees freedom of religion.
They come from Europe, it is Christianity that they were Literally running from!

View attachment 89054

Why don't you go study the templars?

For Christs sake we killed millions of native Indians. Do you seriously think we have God's blessing?
To this day our goobernemt sprays poisons in our skies and runs experiments like MK meant to torture people.

Have you heard of the Tuskegee experiment? We gave black people syphilis for no other reason then to see what would happen to them.

To this day there are still Muslims in Gitmo being tortured when pretty much the globe knows at this point 9/11 was an inside job.
Imagine being separated from your family for 20+ years when your only crime is the religion you hold on to.

I can go on, we BOTH know i can. Our history is so bloody only someone living under a rock would think this nation is pleasing to the Almighty in any way, shape or form.

We have contributed to the slaughter of 100m+ people and it continues today by sending billions to Ukraine.

Well that was the assumption and belief throughout american history until Obama said we were no longer just a christian nation, which was obvious, but it solidifies that was what our image or perception was. We had prayer in schools and television and newspapers had sermons regularly. That has all been eradicated. Whether we actually were a "christian" nation is debatable, but that was the dominant professed faith. I know the founding fathers were freemasons, but they were influenced by christian teachings. Yes America has fallen far and done abominable things.

DarntheDarner

Established
You can have a personal relationship with Christ and he will lead you if you seek Him with all your heart and mind. People that are in the church may not even know him so dont lose hope.
Oh yes.
I have been seeking Him for some time now
I do my best to find what the real truth is.
It's quite a journey,
but a darn good one.
Hope is really the only thing keeping us going, so I agree to that.

Daze

Superstar
Well that was the assumption and belief throughout american history until Obama said we were no longer just a christian nation, which was obvious, but it solidifies that was what our image or perception was. We had prayer in schools and television and newspapers had sermons regularly. That has all been eradicated. Whether we actually were a "christian" nation is debatable, but that was the dominant professed faith. I know the founding fathers were freemasons, but they were influenced by christian teachings. Yes America has fallen far and done abominable things.
America was never good nor was it intended to be. Sure, there were practicing Christians praying in school. Why else would they bother to separate church and state?

I remember when i was young there were alot of sermons on tv. But today I know they are mostly charlatans. Like the televangelist who campaigned for donations to get a new jet saying using public flights was like getting into a tube full of demons.

For sure there are God fearing people here, not as many as yesterday, but there are some. Doesn't change the fact this was never intended to be a Christian nation.

I've already given enough evidence to prove this with our very beginning being the massacre of innocents. Here's an interesting fact about Thanksgiving.

1689789264788.png