Was your church subverted?

Notsure

Established
Were off topic of the post but I do understand what your saying and where your coming from. What Im saying is that Americas image whether real or fabricated was christian. It wasnt percieved as a pagan or satanic country at its beginning. Its foundational law was influenced by scripture. The idea of America wasnt/isnt bad its the actions and the characters within that are.

Last edited:

clambot

Veteran
So your church had a struggle with the state?
No, the church at that time was an offshoot of the Church of England (in America). I don't know how the Episcopal Church hierarchy works, but they were somehow part of ... oh the word was DIOCESE (not Bishopric). I don't remember the Episcopal structure. As I recall, the DIOCESE (of which we were a part) was going to ordain women, and our little Church said, "We do not agree, we henceforth are no longer part of your Diocese, see ya later and BTW we aren't going to send any dues or fealty or whatever to you and BTW this OUR church now." And the Diocese then sued our Church to try to enforce fealty, take the property, etc. etc. Keep in mind our Church possessed valuable "things": a valuable modern pipe organ, valuable works of art, and the property and buildings were in themselves quite valuable.

I'm not sure of the legal theories involved but as you know, possession is 9/10s of the Law as we say. And the congregation had possessed that property etc. for well over fifty years. The stained glass windows in the chapel were probably worth tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars just by themselves. So you can imagine with that, plus an enormous pipe organ, enormous statuary, etc. etc. the legal fight for possession of those riches was tooth and nail and lasted twenty years--a veritable Dickensian tale worthy of a modern day Bleak House.

In actuality the proceeding was as dull as a de-clawed cat, but the "little" Church prevailed and is still owned by what's left of that congregation. I really don't know who "possesses" all those things--I think that it is now held in some sort of Trust. As I say, I no longer attend--but I think I am somehow still on the "members" list by virtue of infant baptism there and then chrismation (or "confirmation" I think they called it) in my teenage years there which officially enrolled me as a bona fide member and now probably a Trustee. I don't know. Nor do I care. But when, by some happenstance, I find myself either driving by or stepping foot on the property, a little shiver runs down my spine recalling the halcyon days of my childhood there.

No, not ALL churches are subverted, but many are. Nonbelievers like to point to those that are in order to attack Christianity, and sadly lukewarm Christians never say anything back.

These are the mission statements of just a few churches that explicitly say they're not down with the degenerate satanic agenda.

Screenshot_20230719-115834.jpg

Screenshot_20230719-115314.jpg

Screenshot_20230719-115300.jpg

And there's more.

If any Christian feels the need to go to church, i suggest looking for one here https://www.kjvchurches.com/

That said, my family doesn't go to church at the moment. We are in the lukewarm Laodicean age (Laodicea means "civil rights", starting to see the connection there?) and we worship from home, where 2 or more are gathered in His name.

In the Laodicean age, Jesus stands outside the church and knocks...

Revelation 3:20

14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches

In my opinion (just opinion here), the tax exempt status which intimidates churches from preaching against the things sanctioned by the govt but forbidden by God is a huge part of the problem.

Notsure

Established
No, the church at that time was an offshoot of the Church of England (in America). I don't know how the Episcopal Church hierarchy works, but they were somehow part of ... oh the word was DIOCESE (not Bishopric). I don't remember the Episcopal structure. As I recall, the DIOCESE (of which we were a part) was going to ordain women, and our little Church said, "We do not agree, we henceforth are no longer part of your Diocese, see ya later and BTW we aren't going to send any dues or fealty or whatever to you and BTW this OUR church now." And the Diocese then sued our Church to try to enforce fealty, take the property, etc. etc. Keep in mind our Church possessed valuable "things": a valuable modern pipe organ, valuable works of art, and the property and buildings were in themselves quite valuable.

I'm not sure of the legal theories involved but as you know, possession is 9/10s of the Law as we say. And the congregation had possessed that property etc. for well over fifty years. The stained glass windows in the chapel were probably worth tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars just by themselves. So you can imagine with that, plus an enormous pipe organ, enormous statuary, etc. etc. the legal fight for possession of those riches was tooth and nail and lasted twenty years--a veritable Dickensian tale worthy of a modern day Bleak House.

In actuality the proceeding was as dull as a de-clawed cat, but the "little" Church prevailed and is still owned by what's left of that congregation. I really don't know who "possesses" all those things--I think that it is now held in some sort of Trust. As I say, I no longer attend--but I think I am somehow still on the "members" list by virtue of infant baptism there and then chrismation (or "confirmation" I think they called it) in my teenage years there which officially enrolled me as a bona fide member and now probably a Trustee. I don't know. Nor do I care. But when, by some happenstance, I find myself either driving by or stepping foot on the property, a little shiver runs down my spine recalling the halcyon days of my childhood there.
Its good you left. Organized religion is a mess.

Notsure

Established
No, not ALL churches are subverted, but many are. Nonbelievers like to point to those that are in order to attack Christianity, and sadly lukewarm Christians never say anything back.

These are the mission statements of just a few churches that explicitly say they're not down with the degenerate satanic agenda.

View attachment 89062

View attachment 89063

View attachment 89064

And there's more.

If any Christian feels the need to go to church, i suggest looking for one here https://www.kjvchurches.com/

That said, my family doesn't go to church at the moment. We are in the lukewarm Laodicean age (Laodicea means "civil rights", starting to see the connection there?) and we worship from home, where 2 or more are gathered in His name.

In the Laodicean age, Jesus stands outside the church and knocks...

Revelation 3:20

14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches

In my opinion (just opinion here), the tax exempt status which intimidates churches from preaching against the things sanctioned by the govt but forbidden by God is a huge part of the problem.
I know not all churches are subverted because I go to one. I think you spot and right before I joined I heard it was one of the only churches in the area that didnt bow down to covid protocol

Last edited:

clambot

Veteran
Its good you left. Organized religion is a mess.
Much of it is. Orthodoxy, to which I now subscribe, considers itself (and is, to the best of my knowledge) autocephalous.

While I am aware that there is some quiet mumbling and grumbling amongst some Orthodox to become more ... I'm not sure of the word, perhaps more ... diocesical? I'm sure that it will retain its metropolitan nature, and will always retain its autocephaly, as it always has.

Daze

Superstar
The brother makes a good point and it just compounds on what i originally stated. Christians can't be bothered to defend themselves.

1689801116990.png

1689801195232.png

1689801233906.png

To be fair there are no Hindus here to my knowledge. Last one i knew was @Sunshine , So there's no one here to "report" on India.

Doesn't change the fact that the world at large are not defending Christians. Indeed, the people he is calling out, like David Wood, are largely praised here.

God forbid they use their audience to do some good, right?

Notsure

Established
The brother makes a good point and it just compounds on what i originally stated. Christians can't be bothered to defend themselves.

View attachment 89065

View attachment 89067

View attachment 89068

To be fair there are no Hindus here to my knowledge. Last one i knew was @Sunshine , So there's no one here to "report" on India.

Doesn't change the fact that the world at large are not defending Christians. Indeed, the people he is calling out, like David Wood, are largely praised here.

God forbid they use their audience to do some good, right?
The world at large wont defend christians. Jesus said Satan is the god of this world and The Bible says for his children to put on the full armor of God in order that we might be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
James 4:4

“Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.”

Daze

Superstar
Ya, i know. Christians won't even defend themselves. That is the problem. Hide behind the book, like its all prophecy and God intended you to ignore all evil. Its why Israel gets a free pass.

This is why Chritianity is dying. You're youth can't respect this. Its why people like Andrew Tate have amassed a massive following. Love him or hate him, his supporters are in the millions.

There are worse pictures showing what is happening to these Christian women in India, but i won't share them here.
Just.. ignore it.

Notsure

Established
Born again Christians understand the enemy is working in the world and building up an army. It is spiritual warfare. He has infiltrated churches and the churches have compromised. Most of what is in secular media is garbage and it doesnt show how God is still working in this world through people. People are still being delivered, giving testimonies, and miracles are still occuring. Every soul saved is a victory against the devil, the accuser. Im human, if someone tries to attack me or my faith, my natural reaction would be to defend myself and my faith. As a believer I ask God to lead me as to what I should do because I make errors and I ask to be edified. Most christians on tv are showman and nothing like the men I admire in my local church body who stand bold. Im well aware of the brothers and sister in Christ being persecuted abroad and that is why I thank God I live in America where we still have the freedom to worship our Lord Jesus. Youth culture is strong in my church. There are children that have more faith than full grown adults. If we get technical right now you are the one attacking christians and you are tresspassing because I made clear that I was asking for the thoughts of believers in Christ which you are not. Why are you here? To defend us? To mock us?

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Ya, i know. Christians won't even defend themselves. That is the problem. Hide behind the book, like its all prophecy and God intended you to ignore all evil. Its why Israel gets a free pass.

This is why Chritianity is dying. You're youth can't respect this. Its why people like Andrew Tate have amassed a massive following. Love him or hate him, his supporters are in the millions.

There are worse pictures showing what is happening to these Christian women in India, but i won't share them here.
Just.. ignore it.
This is an older article from an extreme-left wing website. If the Guardian noticed it, it must be bad....

If you can find any Muslim countries now condemning China for its human rights abuses of MUSLIMS, I will be interested to see that.

clambot

Veteran
I get the sense that the word you are looking for is "taunt". Taunting is the weapon of the bully. The defense is to ignore the bully.

When I was in my teens, I was quite the accomplished musician even if I do say so myself. So much so that I was invited to play along with many church choirs and organists in our town. At one time or another, I performed at Methodist, Lutheran, Presbyterian, Assemblies of God, and I don't know how many other flavors of congregations. Of course I also played at our own (Episcopal) church, and there are some that I've forgotten their allegiance. They were all "Christian" churches. I did some Catholic churches, but not many. Catholics seem to have their own stable of musicians. I did not ever play an Orthodox setting of any kind: not Greeks, or Serbs, or Copts, or Russian. Our area did not have any Orthodox congregations until the 1990s I think. The Serbian migration brought many after the Clinton war there in the Balkans.

I guess my point is that I'm familiar with most mainstream Christian churches. There is one that I've lost track of, though...I call them the "Hoppers" because it seems that one of their habits is to hop around the chapel on one foot. I saw them on TV some years ago but I did not catch the name of the Church! I remember that only the men hopped; the women shook tambourines. I think they were Pentecostal of some kind.

I worked at Dallas Christian College for a time in the mid 2000s. They were "non-denominational" and followed the Great Awakening types that sprang up in the late 19th and early 20th century. I also worked at a college in California (also in the mid 2000s) that was part of the sect that sprouted the Branch Davidians offshoot. That was a weird experience. They were very insular. I remember they were strict vegetarians--lunch there at the lunchroom offered veggie hot dogs (BLECH) but the plant burgers and ice creams were good.

I guess my point is that it is very easy to mistakenly lump together all "Christians" as if there's just one big group that believe all the same things. Of course they all share the name and profess Christ in one way or another--but many are plainly heretical or even SECRETLY not as they seem.

One could say the same thing about Mohammedans. They are not just one big homogenous flavor--there are sects and factions, if I remember my "Comparative Religions" courses right. Even the Orthodox vary: there's Greeks, Serbs, Russians, Ethiopians, Copts, etc. ... I'll bet you didn't know that the West Coast was witnessed to by the Russian See. I forget the name of the priest who came over the Bering Strait and established his Church there in ... was it Puget Sound? I want to say Vashon Island, but I forget.

Anyway, back to my point: over generalization is the sign of lazy thinking. I'm not the best, but don't lump me in with whatever melting pot you perceive to be American Christianity such as it is today. And that's my apology. Take it or leave it.

Notsure

Established
This is an older article from an extreme-left wing website. If the Guardian noticed it, it must be bad....

If you can find any Muslim countries now condemning China for its human rights abuses of MUSLIMS, I will be interested to see that.
Wow I had no idea, communism is no joke.

Lurking009

Veteran
I've been saying this for a while now. But because I'm Muslim i must have some kind of agenda. Oh well, let the truth manifest itself.

View attachment 89026 View attachment 89027

View attachment 89028 View attachment 89029

View attachment 89030 View attachment 89031

View attachment 89032 View attachment 89033

View attachment 89034

No, i have not run out of content, but posts are limited to 10 images.

I've posted this one before. Maybe people will start taking it more seriously.

View attachment 89035

Problem is Christians will not defend their religion. They let the people of Lot walk all over them.

Like I'm always pointing out Israelis are literally spitting on Christians and no one here can be bothered.

How many here have seen someone wearing a blasphemous shirt and ignored it? Can't even be bothered to say a word against it.

You let godless heathens crap on everything you hold sacred.

What you will do is attack Muslims for blasphemy laws. Saying its "barbaric", "oh shariah law is so barbaric"..
You won't find this trash in masjids.
To repeat the OP topic: "Just interested from believers in Christ if you have noticed doctrine changes in your present church or a church you attended before?"

What part of that didn't you understand?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
To repeat the OP topic: "Just interested from believers in Christ if you have noticed doctrine changes in your present church or a church you attended before?"

To the issue, you may remember “Sunny D” a product based on the appearance of orange juice but which contained almost none!!

IMG_3995.jpeg

The existence of such a deceptive product said nothing about the existence of the genuine juice, in fact the contrast in flavour was so obvious that when people started to realise and go back to the real thing, there was a resurgence in sales of the real, fresh product!

I think many people are feeling a similar sentiment for some of the subversions, additions and removals of the true gospel from the mainstream church - they are becoming dissatisfied and going back to the Lord and the Bible to rediscover the real gospel.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Just interested from believers in Christ if you have noticed doctrine changes in your present church or a church you attended before? I attended several denominational churches as a youth before being baptized into a non denominational body as an adult and noticed the former churches no are no longer what they once were based on what family members who still attend showed me. I watched an old interview with an ex Catholic priest who claimed that the ecumenical movement by the jesuits was orchestrated to bring all protestant churches back to Roman catholicism and was shocked to see a picture of a church I frequently attended as a child had a female pastor and pastor who wore a priest collar! This to me verified that what the deceased ex catholic priest said was true! Plus I notice a lot of churches being converted into lgbtq temples as well. Has the falling away begun? Are the churches falling to this wicked world system? To me, yes! I have also discussed this with my pastor who clearly stated the Catholic church is a counterfeit.
In the 90s I went to the local Uniting Church congregation. When the Uniting Church decided to officially become pro-gay, the church decided to become a non-denominational one. I was happy about that. I don't think I would have stayed if they decided to remain in the Uniting Church.

Notsure

Established
In the 90s I went to the local Uniting Church congregation. When the Uniting Church decided to officially become pro-gay, the church decided to become a non-denominational one. I was happy about that. I don't think I would have stayed if they decided to remain in the Uniting Church.
I had to look up what a uniting church was. Good for you, its sad to see how churchs can compromise and conform to this world. To me it shows that some churchs are just all about the money and not for God

Last edited:

DarntheDarner

Established
United Church.
Yeah, sounds alot like the new world order
Always talking of 'unity'
Meanwhile it's to introduce their
sick degenerate agenda to corrupt
the masses into accepting horrible behaviour.
I'm glad when people see right through this
and they leave for something better
if they can find it,
then they are lucky.

Notsure

Established
United Church.
Yeah, sounds alot like the new world order
Always talking of 'unity'
Meanwhile it's to introduce their
sick degenerate agenda to corrupt
the masses into accepting horrible behaviour.
I'm glad when people see right through this
and they leave for something better
if they can find it,
then they are lucky.
Yeah it does sound like the nwo and sadly some believers are in spiritual bondage because they dont bother studying the Bible and growing in Gods Word instead they only listen to the preacher. Most of whats happening today in my opinion are just seeds being planted for the youth to completely destroy their discernment.

Daze

Superstar

Clearly we see the world from a different angle. What was houses of God are now shows for drag queens.

Go ahead and watch the video because this is the reality.

Last edited: