Was your church subverted?

Daze

Superstar
This is an older article from an extreme-left wing website. If the Guardian noticed it, it must be bad....

If you can find any Muslim countries now condemning China for its human rights abuses of MUSLIMS, I will be interested to see that.
Do you really think the Guardian is credible?

Do you think the governments in Saudi Arabia and UAE represent Muslims? Does Joe Biden represent you?

Why do you think Muslims are silent over Uighurs?

1689866401251.png

1689866451325.png

1689866957473.png

1689866993966.png

1689867266297.png

Wanna know whats sad? Christian Indians are literally asking why American Christians are not defending them.

1689867677347.png

But go ahead and ignore this, after all, its a perfect opportunity to attack Muslims, isn't it?

1689867421798.png

Daze

Superstar
Were off topic of the post but I do understand what your saying and where your coming from. What Im saying is that Americas image whether real or fabricated was christian. It wasnt percieved as a pagan or satanic country at its beginning. Its foundational law was influenced by scripture. The idea of America wasnt/isnt bad its the actions and the characters within that are.
Well sure, i can agree with this. Alot of people today, many here even, think this is a Christian country. Even when the white house champions gender queer and the military pays for its soldiers to get sex changes.

But do you see the issue i am trying to raise in this thread and how i am attacked? "Attacked" might be too strong of a word but clearly aim is being taken at the messenger.

"Defend Christians?, hell no, lets attack Muslims", Right Jo?

Until the people at least acknowledge there is a problem, how can change ever come?

truth.jpg

Notsure

Established
Well sure, i can agree with this. Alot of people today, many here even, think this is a Christian country. Even when the white house champions gender queer and the military pays for its soldiers to get sex changes.

But do you see the issue i am trying to raise in this thread and how i am attacked? "Attacked" might be too strong of a word but clearly aim is being taken at the messenger.

"Defend Christians?, hell no, lets attack Muslims", Right Jo?

Until the people at least acknowledge there is a problem, how can change ever come?

View attachment 89090
Your responding to an older reply I gave you, which since you have said christians hide behind the Bible. I understand you think we dont defend ourselves or our faith, but that is for another thread. I asked on this thread for Christian thoughts on their churches being subverted and you chose to inject yourself and now you say your being singled out or "attacked". All professing christians aren't following Christ and everyone will be judged by their works.

Last edited:

Lurking009

Veteran
Clearly we see the world from a different angle. What was houses of God are now shows for drag queens.

What part of that didn't you understand?

Go ahead and watch the video because this is the reality.
Question remains: What part of the OP did you not understand? Your only purpose here is to attack and derail. There are plenty of muslim threads available to you. You could have even started your own thread to discuss your view of Christianity from your muslim perspective without crapping all over this thread, which is addressed to Christians. Pathetic and disrespectful.

For those who may be duped into jumping out of the frying pan and into The Fire, converting to "Islam" is NOT the answer to get away from the LGBTQ+ trans-whatever queers and return to God.

View attachment 89046

A few of the many Arab-Muslim LGBT+ associations

And stories like this one, from:
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/06/gay-imam-islam-paris-france-mosque/

A gay imam's story: 'The dialogue is open in Islam – 10 years ago it wasn't'
Jun 28, 2019

Anyone who believes that their church or mosque, or synagogue, etc. hasn't already been co-opted by the satanic one-world government, which will soon emerge from out of the shadows, is deluding themselves.

The ONLY Solution to get rid of all of this filth is to get rid of ALL organized religions and return back to God and His Law, found only in the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, exactly as Christ teaches.

Note: "Shariah law" is NOT God's Law. The Koran/Quran directs its readers back to The Law and the Gospel found only in the Bible, confirming them both. What is referred to as "Shariah law" is from the hadith (the traditions of the fathers) which, like the Talmud, is condemned in God's Law.
So now Muslims are supporting LGQBSWTF? Why does this not surprise me. Just proves you can't trust holy rollers in general.

Notsure

Established
Question remains: What part of the OP did you not understand? Your only purpose here is to attack and derail. There are plenty of muslim threads available to you. You could have even started your own thread to discuss your view of Christianity from your muslim perspective without crapping all over this thread, which is addressed to Christians. Pathetic and disrespectful.
I don't know what @Daze intentions are but he has made some valid points though I think he mistakes the medias portrayal of christanity with the real faith, which our government seems to lack. However the back and forth does derail the intention of this post.

Lurking009

Veteran
Just interested from believers in Christ if you have noticed doctrine changes in your present church or a church you attended before? I attended several denominational churches as a youth before being baptized into a non denominational body as an adult and noticed the former churches no are no longer what they once were based on what family members who still attend showed me. I watched an old interview with an ex Catholic priest who claimed that the ecumenical movement by the jesuits was orchestrated to bring all protestant churches back to Roman catholicism and was shocked to see a picture of a church I frequently attended as a child had a female pastor and pastor who wore a priest collar! This to me verified that what the deceased ex catholic priest said was true! Plus I notice a lot of churches being converted into lgbtq temples as well. Has the falling away begun? Are the churches falling to this wicked world system? To me, yes! I have also discussed this with my pastor who clearly stated the Catholic church is a counterfeit.
Yes, and it's something I've been studying and tracking for more than 20 years. For many churches, it's been a long slow slide into apostasy. The falling away really began a long time ago, but I think it's just become so over-the-top that it's easier to 'see' than before.

The good news, though: When churches split over biblical doctrine vs. unbiblical doctrine, it's actually a healthy, good, and necessary thing for the faithful. The churches that remain true to God's word are strengthened even further. God warned us about the wheat and the chaff, and He warned us about false teachers and false prophets, so it's not a surprise that this is happening, really. What we are seeing today is just the natural result of those who want to follow the world and those who want to follow Christ.

We've had a difficult time finding a truly biblical church in our area, but praise God we finally found what we can call a home church.

Lurking009

Veteran
I don't know what @Daze intentions are but he has made some valid points though I think he mistakes the medias portrayal of christanity with the real faith, which our government seems to lack. However the back and forth does derail the intention of this post.
Inserting muslim views into a specifically Christian thread is the issue. Dazes' agenda - as always - is to promote islam while condemning Christianity and Christians. Seriously, that is Dazes' only point. There are plenty of other threads he/she can do that in.

Notsure

Established
Inserting muslim views into a specifically Christian thread is the issue. Dazes' agenda - as always - is to promote islam while condemning Christianity and Christians. Seriously, that is Dazes' only point. There are plenty of other threads he/she can do that in.
It's just a shame that he views us as the attackers and he the victim while he generalizes and criticizes christians on a christian post

Daze

Superstar
Your responding to an older reply I gave you, which since you have said christians hide behind the Bible. I understand you think we dont defend ourselves or our faith, but that is for another thread. I asked on this thread for Christian thoughts on their churches being subverted and you chose to inject yourself and now you say your being singled out or "attacked". All professing christians aren't following Christ and everyone will be judged by their works.
My apologies, truth be told i don't have the time to check to every notification i get. I frequently give alot of people the last word mainly because lifes too short and the majority here are ego posters. If they get the last word they are happy. So let them have it. End of the day it means nothing. I just noticed your post yesterday and i replied to it yesterday. That's all.

I don't see Christians defending their faith at all. Not in America. They will usually bring up Islam, exactly like Jo did above.

For someone to make this into a meme, you kinda have to admit its somewhat common.

1689921720260.jpeg

I agree, very few actually follow Christ. In my reality i personally know Christians who lie, steal, it's like the 10 commandments are merely a suggestion.

You're also right in that we will be judged by what we did in this life. Everything is being recorded, everything will be brought to account.

I asked on this thread for Christian thoughts on their churches being subverted and you chose to inject yourself
Seems like your offended someones pointing out subversion in your churches. Imagine that!

I was a Christian for 30 years but i guess that doesn't count. More then a few here say i was never Christian but i can only roll my eyes to such sentiments.

Well, if you have a problem with threads being derailed you're kinda in the wrong place as its happened to me more times then i can count. Even when i ask people to stay on topic, i might as well be talking to the wall. Just look at my hour thread or my shariah one.

Still, i should be the example so i apologize and will leave your thread.

May the Creator lead us to the path that is the most pleasing to him. أمين

Notsure

Established
My apologies, truth be told i don't have the time to check to every notification i get. I frequently give alot of people the last word mainly because lifes too short and the majority here are ego posters. If they get the last word they are happy. So let them have it. End of the day it means nothing. I just noticed your post yesterday and i replied to it yesterday. That's all.

I don't see Christians defending their faith at all. Not in America. They will usually bring up Islam, exactly like Jo did above.

For someone to make this into a meme, you kinda have to admit its somewhat common.

View attachment 89099

I agree, very few actually follow Christ. In my reality i personally know Christians who lie, steal, it's like the 10 commandments are merely a suggestion.

You're also right in that we will be judged by what we did in this life. Everything is being recorded, everything will be brought to account.

Seems like your offended someones pointing out subversion in your churches. Imagine that!

I was a Christian for 30 years but i guess that doesn't count. More then a few here say i was never Christian but i can only roll my eyes to such sentiments.

Well, if you have a problem with threads being derailed you're kinda in the wrong place as its happened to me more times then i can count. Even when i ask people to stay on topic, i might as well be talking to the wall. Just look at my hour thread or my shariah one.

Still, i should be the example so i apologize and will leave your thread.

May the Creator lead us to the path that is the most pleasing to him. أمين
Im not offended, but as you can see I was asking for a Christians perspective, which you no longer are. I welcomed your initial comments but then you started making generalizations against christians and turned this into a christian vs muslim thing. Im sorry if your posts were intruded on, which as you should know is frustrating, but I was just pointing out there was no contention until you made your comments, which again, were not asked for. I can guarantee you that I will not be inserting my perspectives into your muslim posts.

Didn't know where to post this, has to do with Christianity being subverted

At :22

This is a great example of why i don't think women should be preachers/pastors/priests - all the focus on "acceptance" and "inclusivity" and none on repentance and righteousness. Jesus also said "sin no more". Yes, He said to love our neighbor, but He also said to love God. Encouraging degeneracy is not loving God...

That said, I have yet to see a church with a woman pastor that does not believe in "affirming" sodomites and crossdressers, or says that God didn't really mean the more "difficult" parts of the Bible... you will know them by their fruits...

A Freeman

Superstar
The following link provides a list of some U.S. house of worship shootings that have taken place since 2012:-

NONE of these people would have died IF they simply read and followed the Scriptures, which plainly warn people NOT TO GO TO CHURCH (or synagogue, etc.).

If you read the Old Covenant/Testament, it talks about "groves" -- built up "high places" in every high hill and underneath every green tree -- which were the churches used for hypocritical and idolatrous heathen worship, which is why the kings of Israel that sought Godliness burned them to the ground.

2 kings 17:9-13
17:9 And the children of Israel did secretly [those] things that [were] not right against the "I AM" their God, and they built them high places in all their cities, from the tower of the watchmen to the fenced city.
17:10 And they set them up images and groves in every high hill, and under every green tree:
17:11 And there they burnt incense in all the high places, as [did] the heathen whom the "I AM" carried away before them; and wrought wicked things to provoke the "I AM" to anger:
17:12 For they served idols, whereof the "I AM" had said unto them, Ye shall not do this thing.
17:13 Yet the "I AM" testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the Prophets, [and by] all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep My Commandments [and] My Statutes, according to all The Law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by My servants the Prophets.

2 kings 23:19-25
23:19 And all the houses also of the high places that [were] in the cities of Samaria, which the kings of Israel had made to provoke [the "I AM"] to anger, Josiah took away, and did to them according to all the acts that he had done in Bethel.
23:20 And he slew all the priests of the high places that [were] there upon the altars, and burned men's bones upon them, and returned to Jerusalem.
23:21 And the king commanded all the people, saying, Keep The Passover unto the "I AM" your God, as [it is] written in the Book of this Covenant.
23:22 Surely there was not holden such a Passover from the days of the judges that judged Israel, nor in all the days of the kings of Israel, nor of the kings of Judah;
23:23 But in the eighteenth year of king Josiah, [wherein] this Passover was holden to the "I AM" in Jerusalem.
23:24 Moreover the [workers with] familiar spirits (mediums), and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of The Law which were written in the Book (Torah) that Hilkiah the priest found in The House of the "I AM".
23:25 And like unto him was there no king before him, that turned to the "I AM" with ALL his heart, and with ALL his soul, and with ALL his might, according to ALL The Law of Moses; neither after him arose there [any] like him.

In the New Covenant/Testament, we are again warned that ALL man-made temples (churches, synagogues, mosques, etc.) are places where God DOES NOT DWELL.

Acts 7:47-53
7:47 But Solomon built him an house.
7:48 Howbeit the Most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
7:49 Heaven [is] My throne, and Earth [is] My footstool: what house will ye build Me? saith the Lord: or what [is] the place of My rest?
7:50 Hath not My hand made all these things?
7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Spirit: as your fathers [did], so [do] ye.
7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? And they have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:
7:53 Who have received The Law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept [it].

Acts 17:22-25
17:22 Then Paul stood in the midst of [the court at] Mars' hill, and said, [Ye] men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.
17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your gods that ye worship, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, Him declare I unto you.
17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and Earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
17:25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though He needed any thing, seeing He giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

And in the Koran/Quran it warns us yet again never to set

Sura 9:107-111
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. NEVER STAND THOU FORTH THEREIN. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110. The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And "I AM" is All-Knowing, Wise.
9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is The Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (The Torah), The Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and The Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

There are no churches (or synagogues, mosques, temples, etc. which have not been subverted. None of these places should have been built to begin with, and nobody should ever gather there. These "high places" are places of business, built to deceive and steal from those who frequent such places.

That's why bad things keep happening in these bad places, which we have been repeatedly warned to stay away from, because God does NOT dwell there.

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from:

Organized religion is a BUSINESS.

Its retail outlets are TEMPLES (Acts 7:48; Acts 17:24), aka churches, synagogues, mosques, etc., depending upon the brand name being franchised.

Synagogues, churches and mosques compete against each other to see who can build the highest towers (the high places), just as their predecessors did in Babylon.

FRANCHISE NAMES include: “Judaism”, “Christianity”, “Islam”, “Buddhism”, “Hinduism”, “Sikhism”, “Taoism”, etc., although the niche markets, aka sects, cults, branches and denominations, etc., which number into the thousands, carry a variety of different names.

The corporate officers and PRIMARY SALES STAFF carry titles such as priest, pastor, rabbi, imam, teacher, preacher, father, deacon, bishop, cardinal or pope, etc.

The product that they sell is ILLUSION. The illusion of salvation (John 3:13), or of goodness/righteousness (Rom. 3:10-12), or of a mediated relationship with God (1 Tim. 2:5). Or the illusion of fellowship with other paying customers, or “peace of mind” (John 14:27), or forgiveness without repentance, or maybe the “package deal” for those who want it all and believe they can afford it (Matt. 6:1-8). And the most important illusion of them all? That they are allegedly the sole proprietors of these things for a price (Acts 8:18-23), as if in reality (Sura 31:30), we cannot obtain everything we need directly from God and free of charge.

The marketing strategy is simple: COMPETITION. This comes both as external competition against other name brands and also as internal competition for franchise expansion and resource acquisition. Repeat customers and those willing to actively advertise and recruit for their brand name are honoured amongst the other paying customers in a pyramid scheme (John 5:44).

A Freeman

Superstar
IMPORTANT NOTE:

ALL
of God's Prophets and Messengers have warned the people about coming out of their organized religions and returning to God and His Law.

ALL of God's Prophets and Messengers have been mocked for doing so, because the majority want to continue in the cherished traditions that their ancestors (fathers) have built.

NONE of God's Prophets and Messengers have EVER encouraged people to go to church, etc., or to start a new religion (or join an old one), or to do anything other than to return to God and obey Him and His Law, as we promised (covenanted) to do for everyone's benefit.

God's Law is found in the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

The Gospel of Jesus, as recorded in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Thomas, provides us with THE flesh-and-blood example to follow in Christ-Jesus.

These teachings are CONFIRMED in the Koran/Quran, sent to the world as an invitation (Matt. 22:1-14) to follow Christ and keep the Covenants.

phipps

Star
This is a great example of why i don't think women should be preachers/pastors/priests -
I agree and so does the Word of God. There are women that God ministered through as written of in the Bible but there was never a woman priest/pastor /elder. Those positions are ordained positions and there's no example in the Bible anywhere of God ordaining a woman in the capacity of priest/pastor/elder.

Women can teach, minister and do evangelism. There are great examples of such women in the Bible. But when a woman serves in the capacity of a pastor, it's priestly in nature. For example, a pastor is the one who carries out the functions of the Lord's Supper. There's no example in the Bible of a woman doing that. Biblically there is a distinction between men and women in ministry that is for sure.

I think once women started being ordained into positions that were only meant for men according to God's Word, it became a slippery slope and we can see the results of what has happened within Christendom.

Last edited:

90sWereBetter

Established
Were off topic of the post but I do understand what your saying and where your coming from. What Im saying is that Americas image whether real or fabricated was christian. It wasnt percieved as a pagan or satanic country at its beginning. Its foundational law was influenced by scripture. The idea of America wasnt/isnt bad its the actions and the characters within that are.
it was masonic from the beginning but the population was hardcore Christian... the people at the top were masons but the ordinary people were Christian... the system was already evil but the ordinary people were more religious

90sWereBetter

Established
So now Muslims are supporting LGQBSWTF? Why does this not surprise me. Just proves you can't trust holy rollers in general.
lol no Muslims are not... those few weirdos I had never even heard of do not represent Muslims in general.... Muslims are the most anti alphabet people on earth

Flarepath

Star
..Has the falling away begun? Are the churches falling to this wicked world system?..

Yup, most churches, ministers, vicars and pastors have ALWAYS been spiritually corrupt but are getting even worse nowadays..:)-

rel-gay-church.jpg

gay-husb1.jpg

rel-gay-altar.jpg

rel-gay-minister.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But of course they can't get under the Bible's radar..:)-
"Ungodly men have slipped in among you" (Jude 4:4)
"If anyone preaches a perverted gospel they're accursed" (Gal 1:6-9)
"Beware men who spoil you with enticing words,deceitful philosophy not after Christ" (Col 2:4-8 )
"Ignorant people distort things, to their own destruction" (2 Pet 3:16/17)
"Some shall believe seducing spirits and doctrines of devils" (1 Tim 4:1)
"Little children, let nobody lead you astray" (1 John 3:7)
"Don't get carried away by strange teachings" (Heb 13:9)

"They want to win you over and alienate you from us" (Gal 4:17)
That's whyJesus reminded people-
"Call nobody teacher except me" (Matt 23:8-10)