What do you think is happening with these “glitches in the matrix”

Dreamymoon

Established
Been watching several videos on this topic, dresses multiplying, things appearing out of nowhere.. etc. I can’t explain it properly unless you research it. It seems to be increasing in frequency. What do you think is going on?

Dreamymoon

Established
What do you mean by dresses multiplying?
This woman went to her closet and found the exact same dress she didn’t buy next to one she bought. Tags on it as well and same hanger. I’ve been seeing several like this.…woman dropped her bracelet or something and she was wearing it still or something… so another appears. Not sure if demonic or something else going on. If you search glitch in the matrix on TikTok or YouTube you can find videos on this

Dress story

Last edited:

DarntheDarner

Established
Sounds like some eerie and supernatural stuff going on there.
I've heard of portals being opened up lately.
The times are really telling right now.
Anything seems possible these days, and that's what's frightening.
The bracelet thing is quite freaky.
Who knows what else we will see in the coming times.

Dreamymoon

Established
I want to understand it a lot more about why all this odd stuff is happening. I know there is a lot more ghost/demon stories with haunted houses I’ve been watching too. And HEAPS of mimic/Skinwalker stories.
People been saying the “veil“ is thinner now. I am not very intelligent so I don’t fully understand what that means but does it possibly mean demons can enter easier right now?

DarntheDarner

Established
People been saying the “veil“ is thinner now. I am not very intelligent so I don’t fully understand what that means but does it possibly mean demons can enter easier right now?
I feel you are pretty intelligent.
Questioning how the world is working right now helps with this.
Just as long as we stay vigilant and realize something is not right, we have our own thoughts.
This helps.
As for thinning of the veil, I believe it has to do with the thinning line between dimensions.
The wall is breaking ever so quickly.
This makes it where the spirits of the fourth dimension can come through to ours.
This will cause tons of chaos.
Hope this helps

Alanantic

Star
I feel you are pretty intelligent.
Questioning how the world is working right now helps with this.
Just as long as we stay vigilant and realize something is not right, we have our own thoughts.
This helps.
As for thinning of the veil, I believe it has to do with the thinning line between dimensions.
The wall is breaking ever so quickly.
This makes it where the spirits of the fourth dimension can come through to ours.
This will cause tons of chaos.
Hope this helps
Maybe it will cause tons of relief.

ARose

Established
Been watching several videos on this topic, dresses multiplying, things appearing out of nowhere.. etc. I can’t explain it properly unless you research it. It seems to be increasing in frequency. What do you think is going on?
The Clot Shot is messing with people’s brain chemistry and may be causing early onset dementia. Or who knows what else.

Perhaps some of the top secret tech that the elites plan on using on the popultion in order to simulate an alien invasion or other mass hallucination is being tested out, causing smaller less dramatic hallucinations in some individuals?

It's been years but i remember reading something about them wanting to, or being able to, plant hallucinations into people's minds. And yeah, the v@x and the graphene oxide or other ingredients in it could well play a part, who knows.

Alanantic

Star
I think it is important to remember that the Matrix is a Hollywood movie and not reality.
It's symbolic of what's real; as is the universe in general. The Ghost in the Machine created it...from Nothing. The universe is a hologram, a simulation, a fantastic Drama, the Play of God. We're thrown into it and expected to adlib! This universe is the only place where we can experience Life/Death, Good/Bad, Gain/Loss, Love/Hate. Life is a school for young Gods. "I, the Lord" is the principle.

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." -- Isaiah 45:7

"I have said, ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. -- Psalms 82:6

ARose

Established
I think we're witnessing the fall of Western civilization. The birth of the next one won't be an easy one unless we assist in it.
There’s no fall happening— a fall of a civilization is an organic thing — this is sabotage by the barnacles of humanity.

ARose

Established
All of life is a circle. The dinosaurs will reappear and once again roam the world.
This is no natural cycle, no “circle of life”; this is a crudely drawn “square” of awkwardly cobbled together globalist tyranny.

They’re so inferior to their maker, they can’t even approximate a good replica of his ability to run his creation.