What will you do if/when WWWIII breaks out?

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Things are getting... well, thingy. At first we got a pandemic and now we're getting a war that is stretching waaay more than anyone was expecting and now the 21th century is looking eerily similar to the 20th century. I'll not enter in the specifics but there is a very real chance of a new world war break trough. So, what are your plans if the new war starts out? Well, I've been learning russian for the last few months so... хорошо, это может помочь, at least to ask for mercy.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Remember the truth…

There’s a special providence in the fall of a sparrow. If it be now, ’tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come: the readiness is all.
– William Shakespeare

free2018

Star
Things are getting... well, thingy. At first we got a pandemic and now we're getting a war that is stretching waaay more than anyone was expecting and now the 21th century is looking eerily similar to the 20th century. I'll not enter in the specifics but there is a very real chance of a new world war break trough. So, what are your plans if the new war starts out? Well, I've been learning russian for the last few months so... хорошо, это может помочь, at least to ask for mercy.

It's all about the landing.