Who do Muslims really worship?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Its all horseshit. If the hadith proved your point it would have come forward well before now, that's common sense. Its all Muslim apologetics, the catholic church has been doing these type of things for centuries. I guarantee it will be torn apart once an objective mind gets a hold of it. Mark my words.

Could you please give an example of where I posted opinion as fact?
I could, but since you cant control your vulgarity directed at me... I will just let everyone else see for themselves.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It shouldn't come as a surprise that Muhammad was a pedo, in fact the Quran mention prepubescent girls while talking about marriage and divorce. I quoted it on the "muslim verses" thread lol. Its only denied by people who want to give Islam a different image, its all admitted overseas where Islam started. The Hadish and the Quran has been picked apart for over a thousand years, but now all of a sudden in 2021 its proven wrong lol. Tell that to all the Muslim Imams who admit it all.
Is Aisha's age mentioned in the Quran? You absolute ignoramus.

Bubbajay

Veteran
I could, but since you cant control your vulgarity directed at me... I will just let everyone else see for themselves.
Calling your fake revisionist history you've put all your hope in bullshit is directed at you? Since when have you and your apologetics been considered one and the same? I'm sure intelligent people know the difference lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Way to glance over the fact that the Quran speaks of the laws of divorcing little girls. Congrats. It seems you have nothing left.
Even the people who, at least on the surface, should be aligned with you seem to want nothing to do with you. I will take a cue from them.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Even the people who, at least on the surface, should be aligned with you seem to want nothing to do with you. I will take a cue from them.
Glancing over it again lol. I'm not on here to align with anyone, just looking to engage in meaning conversation, not have apologetics spouted towards me continuously. We already knew how the Quran encourages p***philia. We all know of the preferred Baka Bazi parties perverted pedo queer Muslims partake in all the time raping young boys. That's a great religion you picked there, or maybe its why you picked it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Glancing over it again lol. I'm not on here to align with anyone, just looking to engage in meaning conversation, not have apologetics spouted towards me continuously. We already knew how the Quran encourages p***philia. We all know of the preferred Baka Bazi parties perverted pedo queer Muslims partake in all the time raping young boys. That's a great religion you picked there, or maybe its why you picked it.
Im here speaking against the lie which allows so many to excuse their pedo disgrace... you are here insinuating that I chose to be a Muslim because of that lie? I had no idea that lie existed when I converted. You are still a Christian, there is still an epidemic of p***philia in your own theological community... why arent you addressing it? Im willing to confront the lies that give cause for child abuse by people claiming to be of the same faith as me... where are your actions challenging your fellow claimants of Christianity?

You just insinuated I became a Muslim to engage in child r*pe. No need to dialog further with me, we have nothing productive to communicate about... you are the brokeback upgrade of Thundarian, although even that guy had a modicum of genuine decency.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Im here speaking against the lie which allows so many to excuse their pedo disgrace... you are here insinuating that I chose to be a Muslim because of that lie? I had no idea that lie existed when I converted. You are still a Christian, there is still an epidemic of p***philia in your own theological community... why arent you addressing it? Im willing to confront the lies that give cause for child abuse by people claiming to be of the same faith as me... where are your actions challenging your fellow claimants of Christianity?

You just insinuated I became a Muslim to engage in child r*pe. No need to dialog further with me, we have nothing productive to communicate about... you are the brokeback upgrade of Thundarian, although even that guy had a modicum of genuine decency.
There's no p***philia in my church.

One would think they'd research a religion before they choose it, and child abuse is something that frequently comes up while discussing Islam. Not sure how you missed it. Its not unheard of. Priests join Catholicism with the intention of harming kids no doubt. They know they getting unfettered access.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There's no p***philia in my church.

One would think they'd research a religion before they choose it, and child abuse is something that frequently comes up while discussing Islam. Not sure how you missed it. Its not unheard of. Priests join Catholicism with the intention of harming kids no doubt. They know they getting unfettered access.
You are vulgar, dishonest and I dont believe anything you say regarding your church or otherwise. Find someone else to pester.

Bubbajay

Veteran
You are vulgar, dishonest and I dont believe anything you say regarding your church or otherwise. Find someone else to pester.
Its you who's vulgar for promoting a perverted degenerate religion, and actually trying to shill for it.

My church is independent, and we have ZERO pedophiles in attendance.

Its you who engaged conversation with me first. I know the truth hurts doesn't it?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Its you who's vulgar for promoting a perverted degenerate religion, and actually trying to shill for it.

My church is independent, and we have ZERO pedophiles in attendance.

Its you who engaged conversation with me first. I know the truth hurts doesn't it?
You keep typing, yet havent claimed anything specific on your end other than a "church"... how generic. Are you covertly shilling/recruiting for them here? Are you intentionally hiding its name because its stacked with pedos? Did you join it so you could engage in pedo activity while running cover for them online? Do you now see how offensive and ridiculous you look?

If Im such a terrible person (whom you have never met) then why are you still engaging with me? Move on and find someone else to try and impress...

Bubbajay

Veteran
You keep typing, yet havent claimed anything specific on your end other than a "church"... how generic. Are you covertly shilling/recruiting for them here? Are you intentionally hiding its name because its stacked with pedos? Did you join it so you could engage in pedo activity while running cover for them online? Do you now see how offensive and ridiculous you look?

If Im such a terrible person (whom you have never met) then why are you still engaging with me? Move on and find someone else to try and impress...
Im definitely not trying to impress anyone like you. In fact I despise anyone who promotes a false religion. You tried to rewrite history, and I had to shut you down.

My church is an independent Baptist, and I haven't mentioned its name once here.

Also your attempts at reverse psychology has been noted. It shows your mindset thinking it works on anyone but children. You think therefore you are.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Im definitely not trying to impress anyone like you. In fact I despise anyone who promotes a false religion. You tried to rewrite history, and I had to shut you down.

My church is an independent Baptist, and I haven't mentioned its name once here.

Also your attempts at reverse psychology has been noted. It shows your mindset thinking it works on anyone but children. You think therefore you are.
You are an anonymous goofballl who has offended pretty much everyon here. carry on holy-moley warrior lol

Maldarker

Star
Like you got room to talk by complaining about spelling errors above. Really? what are you, 10 years old?

Look Maldarker, let us make a pledge. The same one the prophet of Islam (saw) made to the Christians of his time.

Let us invoke Gods wrath, the curse of his angels, the curse of all of His creation upon whichever one of us are in the wrong. Let it be for all eternity.
Let it be upon us, upon our families, upon our parents, upon our spouses and our children.

Let it be written, let it be done.

I'm dead serious, but this has always been a game to you. I'll see you on judgment day.
If you want to curse me that is fine. I will in turn wish nothing but blessings & truth come into your life. GOD BLESS.

As for the pledge are you sure you want to take it? I will don't have a problem with it. Because i have a blessed assurance. Do you? For i am already dead and have been for 25 years plus.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

What do you have. Your righteousness is like filthy rags you have no hope for eternity without CHRIST.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Don't hate the player, hate the game lol

What would you call yourself who tries to cover up pedo in Islam?
"You aint a player you just lie a lot..." - Big Pun

Im exposing the pedo lie... you are promoting it. You would rather help facilitate the abuse of children because it gives you something to whine about regarding your "enemy" rather than confront the issue head on. Disgusting.

Bubbajay

Veteran
"You aint a player you just lie a lot..." - Big Pun

Im exposing the pedo lie... you are promoting it. You would rather help facilitate the abuse of children because it gives you something to whine about regarding your "enemy" rather than confront the issue head on. Disgusting.
That's awesome logic.

Bubbajay

Veteran
My church is independant, it's not part of a denomination. It has about 150 members. I'm not going to post it here so weirdos can harass my brothers and sisters in Christ.

You sure do like shilling for a religion that promotes pedo. You're a double minded person. You claim to fight it, but yet you're part of a religion that practices it the world over.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
My church is independant, it's not part of a denomination. It has about 150 members. I'm not going to post it here so weirdos can harass my brothers and sisters in Christ.

You sure do like shilling for a religion that promotes pedo. You're a double minded person. You claim to fight it, but yet you're part of a religion that practices it the world over.
You just cant leave it alone. Im exposing a lie which enables pedo-ish to run rampant in Muslim communities. You are promoting that lie because it aligns with your desire for online conflict. Therefore you are supporting child r*pe because it gives fuel to your digital engagement and arguments.