Why is Christ the only hope for mankind?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Liar...where in the bible it says Jesus opposed the will of the Father, even the verse you mentioned clearly states that Jesus yields to the will of the Father.

But then again it is understandable since you are an apostate (as you have claimed) and had lost your discernment on matters of the Word of God, but I do pray for your repentance and salvation, perhaps you still have time.
I would like to hope so…

000B0C0D-B0BA-448E-B981-4DD28851F6FD.png

Daze

Superstar
Liar...where in the bible it says Jesus opposed the will of the Father, even the verse you mentioned clearly states that Jesus yields to the will of the Father.

But then again it is understandable since you are an apostate (as you have claimed) and had lost your discernment on matters of the Word of God, but I do pray for your repentance and salvation, perhaps you still have time.
I meant opposing as in opposites. That they are not the same source. Much like My will is opposing to Your will. ie 2 separate minds. Perhaps i should have picked a different word, but its interesting how you call me a liar because of it.

Yes, I am an apostate from man worship. After all Jesus says himself he is but a man. Why would i repent to the creation? The creation can not save me or you. Your savior literally could not even save himself. I can source all of this in your book and much more.. and have done so many times.

You worship a prophet. ITS CLEAR AS DAY. Your own BOOK calls the man a prophet repeatedly. Stop and inject some common sense, you call a man god while those who walked with him called prophet.

Why don't you worship Moses, Noah or Abraham? There is literally no difference. David and Solomon are both referred to as the son of god in YOUR book, why are they not valid candidates for you?

Simple, because you reject logic and hang on to indoctrinated beliefs at all costs.

Cog Dis.png

I meant opposing as in opposites. That they are not the same source. Much like My will is opposing to Your will. ie 2 separate minds. Perhaps i should have picked a different word, but its interesting how you call me a liar because of it.

Yes, I am an apostate from man worship. After all Jesus says himself he is but a man. Why would i repent to the creation? The creation can not save me or you. Your savior literally could not even save himself. I can source all of this in your book and much more.. and have done so many times.

You worship a prophet. ITS CLEAR AS DAY. Your own BOOK calls the man a prophet repeatedly. Stop and inject some common sense, you call a man god while those who walked with him called prophet.

Why don't you worship Moses, Noah or Abraham? There is literally no difference. David and Solomon are both referred to as the son of god in YOUR book, why are they not valid candidates for you?

Simple, because you reject logic and hang on to indoctrinated beliefs at all costs.

View attachment 73457
There's clearly a difference. "The word was God...and the Word became flesh, and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten Son of the father, full of grace and truth".

Your criticism of Christianity doesn't read any differently than an atheists. I don't know why you spend so much time trying to attack Christian peoples faith, a basic reading of psychology would indicate that it's to compensate for your insecurity in your own faith. People who have certainty don't feel the need to squabble. Only you can tell though

Jesus said, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’” (John 20"17)

Red : No Jesus, YOU are my god!!!

Honestly, who is more worthy of ridicule? Who believes in a bigger fairy tale?
Its literally the most basic elements of Christian theology to understand this. Jesus isn't identical to the Father, he is a different person of the same unity. Acting like this is incomprehensible and nobody has noticed this and understands the explanation just reads the same as an atheist sceptic.

Daze

Superstar
There's clearly a difference. "The word was God...and the Word became flesh, and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten Son of the father, full of grace and truth".

Your criticism of Christianity doesn't read any differently than an atheists. I don't know why you spend so much time trying to attack Christian peoples faith, a basic reading of psychology would indicate that it's to compensate for your insecurity in your own faith. People who have certainty don't feel the need to squabble. Only you can tell though
I criticize man worship. The trinity specifically. Incase you haven't noticed i haven't had a single debate with a Christian Unitarian here.

Interesting how you see pointing out simple truths as attacks? I mean i literally quote the Bible.

There is no insecurity in my faith what so ever. Mine actually has the proofs, verifiable to this day while there literally exist more then 2000 Bibles. Even to this day the church admits to editing it. Such as recently removing YHWH in a few verses because it offended the Jews as they think its taboo to speak Gods name.

This is your faith Light and its very much up to which Bible you specifically hold in your hands. I mean 40,000 sects is amazing. We can fill a football stadium with Christians and every single one can have different beliefs.

If you want to look at "attacking Christianity" lets stroll on over to the Catholic vs Protestant thread. Whose holy ghost is winning over there?

Daze

Superstar
Its literally the most basic elements of Christian theology to understand this. Jesus isn't identical to the Father, he is a different person of the same unity. Acting like this is incomprehensible and nobody has noticed this and understands the explanation just reads the same as an atheist sceptic.
No its not, if it was there would be no such thing as a Unitarian.

What it is in indoctrination. In fact entire Libraries exist explaining the trinity. Why are there so many books if its easy to grasp?

I criticize man worship. The trinity specifically. Incase you haven't noticed i haven't had a single debate with a Christian Unitarian here.

Interesting how you see pointing out simple truths as attacks? I mean i literally quote the Bible.

There is no insecurity in my faith what so ever. Mine actually has the proofs, verifiable to this day while there literally exist more then 2000 Bibles. Even to this day the church admits to editing it. Such as recently removing YHWH in a few verses because it offended the Jews as they think its taboo to speak Gods name.

This is your faith Light and its very much up to which Bible you specifically hold in your hands. I mean 40,000 sects is amazing. We can fill a football stadium with Christians and every single one can have different beliefs.

If you want to look at "attacking Christianity" lets stroll on over to the Catholic vs Protestant thread. Whose holy ghost is winning over there?
No its not, if it was there would be no such thing as a Unitarian.

What it is in indoctrination. In fact entire Libraries exist explaining the trinity. Why are there so many books if its easy to grasp?
Again, this just reads like an atheist complaining that God doesn't fit into his logic the way he wants. The trinity is easy to grasp, the fact that there's books in the tradition explaining it doesn't negate that. It is grasped through faith and prayer, if people want to write books expounding on it so be it.

The discussion in the Catholicism vs protestantism has been civil from what I've seen and participated in. I myself am careful to not damage anyone's faith with my word if I can, because it is imo the greatest crime on earth to damage someone's faith because I don't think in the same way as them. Who am I to judge another person's relationship to the Creator? To tell them they are wrong? Am I really sure they weren't pleasing God with daily prayer or something and I took that away thinking I was doing good? Of course I'm not. We can discuss historical or docternal matters in a civil way without doing that which is what was happening in that thread.

Daze

Superstar
Again, this just reads like an atheist complaining that God doesn't fit into his logic the way he wants. The trinity is easy to grasp, the fact that there's books in the tradition explaining it doesn't negate that. It is grasped through faith and prayer, if people want to write books expounding on it so be it.
If i need 1000's of books to explain "the most basic elements of Christian theology " .. then there is a problem.
I'm not being hyperbolic here either. The larger Christian libraries have massive sections on the trinity alone.

The discussion in the Catholicism vs protestantism has been civil from what I've seen and participated in. I myself am careful to not damage anyone's faith with my word if I can, because it is imo the greatest crime on earth to damage someone's faith because I don't think in the same way as them. Who am I to judge another person's relationship to the Creator? To tell them they are wrong? Am I really sure they weren't pleasing God with daily prayer or something and I took that away thinking I was doing good? Of course I'm not. We can discuss historical or docternal matters in a civil way without doing that which is what was happening in that thread.
Really? So if you seen one on clear deviance, knowing it would land him in an eternal fire, you'd still say nothing? Well, satanism is a religion. Would you never share your faith with a satanist? Lets be honest, there is plenty of Christian preaching here, i mean look at the title of this very thread.

Fact is Light, those who set up partners with God will find eternal misery. Doesn't matter it ifs a rock, tree or His prophets.

If i need 1000's of books to explain "the most basic elements of Christian theology " .. then there is a problem.
I'm not being hyperbolic here either. The larger Christian libraries have massive sections on the trinity alone.
Nobody said you need to read thousands of books. I've never read a book on the trinity except the Bible. The fact that books exist doesn't make them a curriculum course.
Really? So if you seen one on clear deviance, knowing it would land him in an eternal fire, you'd still say nothing? Well, satanism is a religion. Would you never share your faith with a satanist? Lets be honest, there is plenty of Christian preaching here, i mean look at the title of this very thread.

Fact is Light, those who set up partners with God will find eternal misery. Doesn't matter it ifs a rock, tree or His prophets
Well we're not talking about Satanists here but no I don't go to Satanists and try to teach them the nature of God, unless God brought me one and he was willing to listen. The same as I wouldn't go to a pub or brothel to teach people about God.

If you believe your judgement is so exact that you can tell who God favors and who He doesn't, then I understand your perspective, but I don't think I have that so I don't tell people who's faith is right and who's is wrong and threaten them with eternal fire. Nor do I think I have discerned the nature of God so thoroughly that I can tell people if they understand him rightly or wrongly. Ill leave that up to God, but that's just me.

Not to discredit all your posts as you write some constructive stuff sharing your understanding of the Creator that is inspiring and strengthens people's faith but I think there's a difference between that and destructive speech. Although it can be fine line for us all to discern.

floss

Star
Jesus said, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’” (John 20"17)

Red : No Jesus, YOU are my god!!!

Honestly, who is more worthy of ridicule? Who believes in a bigger fairy tale?
Here we goes again. You clearly don’t understand what Trinitarian believe. Perhaps try to understand what we actually believe first and disagree later?

Hint: God the Father is Jesus’s God and Jesus is God the Son.

Let me know if you’re still confused, you’re more than welcome to disagree.

Daze

Superstar
Nobody said you need to read thousands of books. I've never read a book on the trinity except the Bible. The fact that books exist doesn't make them a curriculum course.
My point is simple. How many books do i need to show 1+1+1 equals 1 because they exist in the 1000's. Yet you argue its a simple basic concept that all easily understand, when the opposite is infact true. So few actually understand it.

Just for a simple example. When you say Jesus, the Holy Ghost and God the father are all 1. What does Jesus mean when he says "i go to my god". Does God have a god?

I mean the trinity itself is incredibility flawed. You have to believe that god can be killed by his own creation for starters.

Well we're not talking about Satanists here but no I don't go to Satanists and try to teach them the nature of God, unless God brought me one and he was willing to listen. The same as I wouldn't go to a pub or brothel to teach people about God.

If you believe your judgement is so exact that you can tell who God favors and who He doesn't, then I understand your perspective, but I don't think I have that so I don't tell people who's faith is right and who's is wrong and threaten them with eternal fire. Nor do I think I have discerned the nature of God so thoroughly that I can tell people if they understand him rightly or wrongly. Ill leave that up to God, but that's just me.

Not to discredit all your posts as you write some constructive stuff sharing your understanding of the Creator that is inspiring and strengthens people's faith but I think there's a difference between that and destructive speech. Although it can be fine line for us all to discern.
We are talking about 2 different religions. Satanism is just an example. Fact is its a real religion. Just ask Anton Levey.

Well you personally might not proselytize but 1000's of Christian missionaries do. Far as i go, if i see someone running with a knife I'm gonna point out why its wrong to do so.

I do believe those who are in violation of the first commandment will find the eternal fire. There is a reason its first. But no, i can't say other then what the Almighty himself has said. I surely can not say I'm going to heaven. But i do know when the Almighty says this person will burn, i can repeat it.

My goal in ALL of my posts is to call people to worship God the Father alone without partners. In Islam its called Tawhid. The oneness of God. Sadly many have taken his prophet along side him in worship. How can you thank one who does not clothe you, feed you or shelter you? Jesus was a prophet and never once said "worship ME". Infact he himself worshiped God.

If i can get one person to ask the Almighty to show them the truth with sincerity then i am successful. Indeed, God runs to those who take a step towards him, as long as they do so without assigning partners to him, for that is the greatest crime in all Abrahamic faiths.

floss

Star
Nah, I know how vile of a person you are Floss. The past 6 or so years have shown me exactly who you are. I'm happy to ignore all of your contributions.

Good day sir.
If you knew me for the past 6 year then it must mean this is your second or third account. At least I didn’t get banned :p

1x1x1 ;) (watch this fly over your head)

Imho, the problem, from the perspective of Trinity, is, there is absolutely zilch comprehension of The Holy Spirit and of The Heavenly Father.

As far as I understand, The Holy Spirit is larger than Christ. And The Heavenly Father is even larger than The Holy Spirit.

(Now, The Heavenly Father ain't no biological Father, but is TheSource, TheCreator of The Entire Universe, no gender, no bearded male in the sky between the clouds. Albeit The Heavenly Father is beyond all matter i.e. human body and even beyond The Holy Spirit).

There is no real understanding of either, The Holy Spirit nor The Heavenly Father as:

1.) We human beings DO NOT Know TheSelf as Self is The Holy Spirit.

2.) The route to The Heavenly Father only is possible literally via a single portal i.e. The Holy Spirit which is although available to ALL living breathing human beings, individually (till are alive). But since no cognisance of The Holy Spirit, hence no cognisance of The Heavenly Father either.
Answer?- EnRoute Within, Within, Within!

Now, since there is no realisation, feeling, knowing of The Self, hence there is no cognisance of the presence of The Holy Spirit within as well. An entire Life time is lived from 0 to 80~100years as a meager 'dream' and it abruptly/suddenly ends with absolutely zero answers. As to, what the hell all this was, all the time spent on the planet was???

Since, The Holy Spirit is never felt/realised, thus, also forget getting any close to The Heavenly Father.

Therefore, from the Trinity pov, what we humans are now left with is only someone (who was once close to The Holy Spirit as well as The Heavenly Father) i.e. Christ via the generational handed down text - Gospel, and he is the closest we "reckon" and understand to inspire from.
Secondly, there are agendas at play on the planet, that have most definitely hidden, the practical teachings/way/process (how Christ connected), of how a living human being can dig within, and get nearer to The Holy Spirit and hence, further to The Heavenly Father.
Thirdly, the human mind as well goes so aptly with TheMatrix and this dream called Life that human beings do not feel preposterously uncomfortable whilst they are jacked in to TheMatrix, this Life, for almost entire 90~100years of Life. Most are totally content with this 'dream' and forget questioning, for most of us, TheMatrix is so powerful that considering the dream to be real is by-default a no-brainer (regardless of the untenable eventual expiry that looks right into our faces lol).

Since, only Christ is there to inspire from (same way, to an extent, Prophet Muhammad Sal-lal-lahu Al-lahiy Wa-sal-lam for the Muslims), we human beings do never feel/realise how large TheCreator of The Universe (The Heavenly Father for Christians, Allah Subahnahu-Wa-Taala for Muslims, respectively) is from any human/prophet/son/daughter/anyCreation.

Thus, Christians feel aggravated disgusted when they see anyone ridiculing Christ, similarly Muslims feel when they encounter anyone ridiculing or mocking Prophet Muhammad Sal-lal-lahu Al-lahiy Wa-sal-lam, and so on with other religions. I personally feel that it is not even possible that any one can even be in the vicinity of ridiculing or mocking any individual who sacrificed everything they had just to be closer to TheCreator Of The Entire Universe.

But, in the midst of all this, i.e. each "religious" follower mocking, ridiculing, and battering the other "religious" follower viz. my God is better than your God; the paedo elites move forward (ever so slowly) with their so "innocent and lovely" agenda, each day and every night! *raging_sarcasm*

N.B.:- I know very well that even this entire chunk of my above text will end up (unnecessarily) gifting a certain amount of Cognitive Dissonance to Muslims and Protestants both. I can and I do apologise for the pain, beforehand.

My point is simple. How many books do i need to show 1+1+1 equals 1 because they exist in the 1000's. Yet you argue its a simple basic concept that all easily understand, when the opposite is infact true. So few actually understand it.

Just for a simple example. When you say Jesus, the Holy Ghost and God the father are all 1. What does Jesus mean when he says "i go to my god". Does God have a god?

I mean the trinity itself is incredibility flawed. You have to believe that god can be killed by his own creation for starters.

We are talking about 2 different religions. Satanism is just an example. Fact is its a real religion. Just ask Anton Levey.

Well you personally might not proselytize but 1000's of Christian missionaries do. Far as i go, if i see someone running with a knife I'm gonna point out why its wrong to do so.

I do believe those who are in violation of the first commandment will find the eternal fire. There is a reason its first. But no, i can't say other then what the Almighty himself has said. I surely can not say I'm going to heaven. But i do know when the Almighty says this person will burn, i can repeat it.

My goal in ALL of my posts is to call people to worship God the Father alone without partners. In Islam its called Tawhid. The oneness of God. Sadly many have taken his prophet along side him in worship. How can you thank one who does not clothe you, feed you or shelter you? Jesus was a prophet and never once said "worship ME". Infact he himself worshiped God.

If i can get one person to ask the Almighty to show them the truth with sincerity then i am successful. Indeed, God runs to those who take a step towards him, as long as they do so without assigning partners to him, for that is the greatest crime in all Abrahamic faiths.
Why should the nature of God be something simple? Even God from the perspective of the absolute unity has many philosophical implications. Why don't you read Plato Parmenides, the dialoge on The One. You will see the existence of The One isn't as d
simple as you thought. But you could protest and say it is simple, I understand it through my living faith. Well any Christian could tell you the same.

Stopping Christians worshipping God isn't the same as stopping someone with a knife running at someone.

The rest of your docternal confusion can be easily dispersed with this passage from John, Jesus closest disciple.
--------------------
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Daze

Superstar
@floss
1650484538658.png

Maybe a day will come when you will honor your word.

I3plCKw - Imgur.png

But I'm not holding my breath.

Its ironic, those demons you struggled with in 2016 never left, you just can't see it. Its why all of your "debates" always end up with insults and slurs. Because fallacies are all you have. Much like your "haha" to my above post. If you don't have mockery, you have nothing.

If you knew me for the past 6 year then it must mean this is your second or third account. At least I didn’t get banned :p

1x1x1 ;) (watch this fly over your head)
You know very well I'm Alex and the last forums were deleted. I'm the same guy who tried to help you with your possession, which you repaid in kind to taking a crap on my relgion ever since.

Play ignorant all you want. You just a vile person as time has revealed and unworthy of my time.

Good day sir.

Daze

Superstar
Why should the nature of God be something simple? Even God from the perspective of the absolute unity has many philosophical implications. Why don't you read Plato Parmenides, the dialoge on The One. You will see the existence of The One isn't as d
simple as you thought. But you could protest and say it is simple, I understand it through my living faith. Well any Christian could tell you the same.

Stopping Christians worshipping God isn't the same as stopping someone with a knife running at someone.

The rest of your docternal confusion can be easily dispersed with this passage from John, Jesus closest disciple.
--------------------
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Problem is Light trinity's are not worshiping God, they are worshiping his prophet along side him, as i have highlighted time and time again.

If you will end up in the eternal hellfire, i can equate this to falling on a knife at the end of the day. As both are pretty much permanent damage.

Problem is Light trinity's are not worshiping God, they are worshiping his prophet along side him, as i have highlighted time and time again.

If you will end up in the eternal hellfire, i can equate this to falling on a knife at the end of the day. As both are pretty much permanent damage.
The prophet was John the Baptist, Jesus is the incarnation of the Logos. Read the passage again.

floss

Star
@floss
View attachment 73459

Maybe a day will come when you will honor your word.

View attachment 73460

But I'm not holding my breath.

Its ironic, those demons you struggled with in 2016 never left, you just can't see it. Its why all of your "debates" always end up with insults and slurs. Because fallacies are all you have. Much like your "haha" to my above post. If you don't have mockery, you have nothing.

You know very well I'm Alex and the last forums were deleted. I'm the same guy who tried to help you with your possession, which you repaid in kind to taking a crap on my relgion ever since.

Play ignorant all you want. You just a vile person as time has revealed and unworthy of my time.

Good day sir.
I remember you now. Yes I was under demonic possession, this is true. Thank God for not allowing me to follow your demonic advices on seeking a Ruykia or whatever. You did got me to pray to allah on my face but he didn’t pull through for me because he’s not the creator. Jesus did came to my aid and saved me. I’m glad God used you to show me the demonic forces behind islam. I was close to becoming a muslim that’s for sure. Thanks for being apart of my journey to the truth. Jesus is LORD!!!