Why is no one talking about Ryan Garcia?

KevinShane75

Rookie
I wasn't sure where to post this, either Entertainment or here, feel free to move it.... but
I come here maybe once a week to see if there is anything new going on, & was honestly shocked when I came this time to just only get further info on Ryan Garcia... I don't know much about him, and am trying to find more but was hoping AT LEAST ONE OTHER person here would know (was he a reliable source, who was his family etc) I think now that after he's gone, a lot of info out there could/would be tainted, over exaggerated or just plain "scrubbed" from the internet... if anyone else know anything, please post here!
THANKS!

truth_will_out

Established
It's a good job he didn't mention the 'J' word..we all know what happens to high profile boxers that do that.

KevinShane75

Rookie
Well, he's dead regardless... mentioned Bohemian Grove & the pedo rings, tweeted if he dies he was murdered etc... pretty much all I cld find. Not much info and alot feels "faked"

Lovegod8456

Well, he's dead regardless... mentioned Bohemian Grove & the pedo rings, tweeted if he dies he was murdered etc... pretty much all I cld find. Not much info and alot feels "faked"
Then I saw a video of him looking like ai saying he never talking about it again.

Daze

Superstar
When I see Ryan Garcia, I see a man out for a cash grab. Someone after some fame.

Seriously, who cares at this point? He was allegedly held down and watched elites r*pe children. Have we not literally heard this story 1000 times from 100's of sources in the past 20 years? When elites were exposed in the 80's during the Franklin cover up, do you think these people just.. went away?

Pizza gate, Epstein, corruption is global, and it is everywhere today. Governments themselves, including the US traffic children because it is profitable.

I see threads like this and RQ's "save the children" …while the people that populate these threads, 90% of them have nothing to say about Palestine? Where we know for a fact 13,000+ babies have died and continue to die.

What, do you all need a good child r*pe story to power your righteous indignation? Babies in Israel prisons are literally tied down and being gang raped, this is DOCUMENTED. If you don't care about Palestine, then how about Ukraine? How many kids have the United States of Israel killed over there? These are White babies, surely that means they matter, right?

Honestly, it's a joke at this point. We are all equal, but clearly some are more equal than others, while 10''s of 1000s of lives literally mean nothing to some people. Can't even call for a cease fire, just ignore it and it goes away, right?

Back to Mr Garcia and yet another psy-op meant to distract from the ongoing genocide and starvation of 2 million people.

Over 100 civilians were shot and killed the other day. Their crime? They ran to food trucks, desperate for something to eat. This made the IOF "unsafe" so they opened fire. But hey, you got food on your plate. Why should any of this affect you?

KevinShane75

Rookie
When I see Ryan Garcia, I see a man out for a cash grab. Someone after some fame.

Seriously, who cares at this point? He was allegedly held down and watched elites r*pe children. Have we not literally heard this story 1000 times from 100's of sources in the past 20 years? When elites were exposed in the 80's during the Franklin cover up, do you think these people just.. went away?

Pizza gate, Epstein, corruption is global, and it is everywhere today. Governments themselves, including the US traffic children because it is profitable.

I see threads like this and RQ's "save the children" …while the people that populate these threads, 90% of them have nothing to say about Palestine? Where we know for a fact 13,000+ babies have died and continue to die.

What, do you all need a good child r*pe story to power your righteous indignation? Babies in Israel prisons are literally tied down and being gang raped, this is DOCUMENTED. If you don't care about Palestine, then how about Ukraine? How many kids have the United States of Israel killed over there? These are White babies, surely that means they matter, right?

Honestly, it's a joke at this point. We are all equal, but clearly some are more equal than others, while 10''s of 1000s of lives literally mean nothing to some people. Can't even call for a cease fire, just ignore it and it goes away, right?

Back to Mr Garcia and yet another psy-op meant to distract from the ongoing genocide and starvation of 2 million people.

Over 100 civilians were shot and killed the other day. Their crime? They ran to food trucks, desperate for something to eat. This made the IOF "unsafe" so they opened fire. But hey, you got food on your plate. Why should any of this affect you?
Is that not what this place is for? To discuss these kinds of things .... lord knows, you yourself have educated these forums about Palenstine, Epstein, and corruption ad nauseum .... So what, a new post about a subject matter that this place is 100% about ... please take your "do you ppl need a good child r*pe story" and your self righteous indignation, and go post some more about Palestine, maybe this time we'll get info that hasn't been posted over and over for the ump-teenth million time ....

Daze

Superstar
Is that not what this place is for? To discuss these kinds of things .... lord knows, you yourself have educated these forums about Palenstine, Epstein, and corruption ad nauseum .... So what, a new post about a subject matter that this place is 100% about ... please take your "do you ppl need a good child r*pe story" and your self righteous indignation, and go post some more about Palestine, maybe this time we'll get info that hasn't been posted over and over for the ump-teenth million time ....
The irony is this info your sharing has been posted ad nauseam.

Other than that, don't mind me, sometimes I get aggravated because nothing ever seems to change. Give it some years. When you only see the world grow darker, you'll see where I'm coming from.

Reality is, we haven't seen the worst of it. Society will keep degrading until a redeemer appears, and this is some years away. Minimum of 8 for Jesus and God knows best.

Enjoy what you have because society is only going to degrade.

KevinShane75

Rookie
The irony is this info your sharing has been posted ad nauseam.

Other than that, don't mind me, sometimes I get aggravated because nothing ever seems to change. Give it some years. When you only see the world grow darker, you'll see where I'm coming from.

Reality is, we haven't seen the worst of it. Society will keep degrading until a redeemer appears, and this is some years away. Minimum of 8 for Jesus and God knows best.

Enjoy what you have because society is only going to degrade.
The info I'm sharing??? What, that yet AGAIN, another person in the public eye came out & said if he were to die he was murdered because of the kinda things we all post about here? He told the truth and the world that the cabal we all share things about here IS TRUE... it makes me sick that AGAIN another public figure speaks out and is murdered and NO ONE does ANYTHING.... I get where you're coming from and I see the world getting darker and more evil day by day and no one does anything.... this shit I've posted, the Palestine posts and issues, the education we all get from each other here ALL GOES TO WASTE because it's read and forgotten and no one does a thing.... I do all I can do and share what I can and give away all I know, I do my part to try to make a change and bring down the evil that is destroying us, I do foot work and volunteer and get out there to try and get others motivated.... if no one talks about it and all they do is read, where is the change... it makes me sad, sick and frustrated... what happened to this guy should be shouted from roof tops and I was honestly shocked and disappointed it wasn't shared here .....

Emmizi

Rookie
Ryan Garcia is another deciever “playing” both sides of the game just like a whole bunch of these deceivers out here. Nothing he said is new information.
He’s another sad case of his parents failing at their own dreams so they sell out their children they don’t care for, for money.
Imagine willingly putting your kids in entertainment or anything of the sort where all predatory eyes are on them and the highest bidder gets the way with them. Then the cycle continues because the evil seeps in deep.
He’s a victim yes but at this point knows what he’s doing & his purpose in the position he’s in.
Anyone who “really” wants out, or who is really exposing anything that they shouldn’t is dead.
They don’t get an expose’ tour with Andrew Tate of all people lol, doing IG lives ranting about the same thing over and over & threatening the people who put money in his pockets before their next big gig. He would be dead already if the powers that be found him to be an actual problem to their agenda. He didn’t even name names to even try to be convincing lol
If people can easily fall for this stuff the anti christ is truly going to have a field day.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Ryan Garcia is another deciever “playing” both sides of the game just like a whole bunch of these deceivers out here. Nothing he said is new information.
He’s another sad case of his parents failing at their own dreams so they sell out their children they don’t care for, for money.
Imagine willingly putting your kids in entertainment or anything of the sort where all predatory eyes are on them and the highest bidder gets the way with them. Then the cycle continues because the evil seeps in deep.
He’s a victim yes but at this point knows what he’s doing & his purpose in the position he’s in.
Anyone who “really” wants out, or who is really exposing anything that they shouldn’t is dead.
They don’t get an expose’ tour with Andrew Tate of all people lol, doing IG lives ranting about the same thing over and over & threatening the people who put money in his pockets before their next big gig. He would be dead already if the powers that be found him to be an actual problem to their agenda. He didn’t even name names to even try to be convincing lol
If people can easily fall for this stuff the anti christ is truly going to have a field day.
You think Garcia is straight up cash grabbing, delusional or a combo of the two? Perhaps hes also being manipulated by others... how he boxes in his next bout will tell us a lot about his state.

Emmizi

Rookie
You think Garcia is straight up cash grabbing, delusional or a combo of the two? Perhaps hes also being manipulated by others... how he boxes in his next bout will tell us a lot about his state.
No, I dont think he’s cash grabbing. Yes, money is always a “perk” for these people and it’s garnering a lot of attention for his fight, that’s what they do it for but It’s deeper than that. He has money and influence in exchange to do satan’s work.
He is heavily under control but he’s not delusional. These people are dealing with demonic power and know it. Whether they always know it or come to know it either way they know what time it is at some point in their careers.
Not saying they can’t be conflicted with their positions but they don’t stay ignorant.
They gotta thank Kanye for popularizing this era honestly lmao.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No, I dont think he’s cash grabbing. Yes, money is always a “perk” for these people and it’s garnering a lot of attention for his fight, that’s what they do it for but It’s deeper than that. He has money and influence in exchange to do satan’s work.
He is heavily under control but he’s not delusional. These people are dealing with demonic power and know it. Whether they always know it or come to know it either way they know what time it is at some point in their careers.
Not saying they can’t be conflicted with their positions but they don’t stay ignorant.
They gotta thank Kanye for popularizing this era honestly lmao.
"They gotta thank Kanye for popularizing this era honestly "
Very true.

Lalas

Star
Here's something I'd love to use the hateful AI for: to measure exactly how many people are fall into all kinds of scams. I'm betting on "scary lot." What Garcia (I don't even know who he is), since about 90% (on both sides) sucked like the dumbest carp the hook of the deception about the mega-event "war in Ukraine", and the other 9.9999% do not understand the depth of magic focus with Russia at all, but also, almost all of them, have no desire to understand.

Mass mind-moral collapse (even of apparently un-fallen people) is a fact as hard as stone. The antichrist plan, whatever it may be, is 100% guaranteed, and with ease. (If someone wants not to participate, it is better to run to another planet immediately.)

Emmizi

Rookie
Here's something I'd love to use the hateful AI for: to measure exactly how many people are fall into all kinds of scams. I'm betting on "scary lot." What Garcia (I don't even know who he is), since about 90% (on both sides) sucked like the dumbest carp the hook of the deception about the mega-event "war in Ukraine", and the other 9.9999% do not understand the depth of magic focus with Russia at all, but also, almost all of them, have no desire to understand.

Mass mind-moral collapse (even of apparently un-fallen people) is a fact as hard as stone. The antichrist plan, whatever it may be, is 100% guaranteed, and with ease. (If someone wants not to participate, it is better to run to another planet immediately.)
It’s honestly crazy how many people cannot discern anything to save their lives.
I mean, these demon ceremonies at the bohemian grove, Epstein island etc must be the funniest shits ever for them. Sick af.

No desire to understand indeed. This is why people who see through the obvious have to create spaces to converse in private because the world wide MK Ultra is too thick.
We’re the real targets tbh.

The antichrist will possibly fool even those who have discernment, which is why we are warned so much about his arrival. That’s how bad the deception will be. So if he can possibly fool us then yes, the rest of the masses are doomed.

Maldarker

Star
It’s honestly crazy how many people cannot discern anything to save their lives.
I mean, these demon ceremonies at the bohemian grove, Epstein island etc must be the funniest shits ever for them. Sick af.

No desire to understand indeed. This is why people who see through the obvious have to create spaces to converse in private because the world wide MK Ultra is too thick.
We’re the real targets tbh.

The antichrist will possibly fool even those who have discernment, which is why we are warned so much about his arrival. That’s how bad the deception will be. So if he can possibly fool us then yes, the rest of the masses are doomed.
Or every pop concert - cern dedication ceremony etc etc