Yep, me again

ahmedrayiidissack

Established
Love it, but no FE=Flat Earth. Like I've said the whole time I'm neither for not against it. I haven't had a chance to check out that video you posted yet but as soon as I can I will. I know the only real reference to a spherical earth in The Bible is a mistranslation from Isaiah but it would be interesting to see what the Quarn has to say about it.
Yeah, the Dr. Zakir Naik gathers from the glorious Qur'an, in words to that effect, that our planet is shaped like the egg of an ostrich. I've had the opportunity to be in the presence of ostriches and they're very awe-inspiring, like mini dinosaurs.

Last edited:
Doubt you know a thing about hinduism...but these are desperate times for xtians when their collective ego is at stake.

Had you studied hinduism, the gita, advaita vedanta etc you would prob have converted to hinduism if you were a xtian...that is because christianity basically is hinduism. But most ppl dont realise that cuz theyre dumb.

Doubt you know a thing about hinduism...but these are desperate times for xtians when their collective ego is at stake.

Had you studied hinduism, the gita, advaita vedanta etc you would prob have converted to hinduism if you were a xtian...that is because christianity basically is hinduism. But most ppl dont realise that cuz theyre dumb.

Onatramnas

Rookie

Please elaborate on this. How is Christianity basically Hinduism?

Please elaborate on this. How is Christianity basically Hinduism?
the logos is the son is the image, is VISHNU the universal consciousness
Jesus is the incarnation, that is hindusim...it isnt judaism.
im not blind to chapters like 1 Corinithians 1 btw, i understand how the common xtian views my argument of greek and hindu philosophy where it came from.

the way i understand it, a man plants seeds in his mind, develops the idea...but it doesnt mean his heart reflects it. often times the heart rejects it and projects it onto something/someone else.
in much the same way, the collective jewish messianic intent of the 6th/early 7th century was the seed, but the fruit went to the arabs..they received the archetype created in the collective jewish mind.
basically the jewish nation's idea of the messiah was not Jesus...but Mohammad (albeit a jewish version of him). Jesus, everything he was...was a consequence of hindu phiolosophy/beliefs.

a lot of people don't understand how inner beliefs and intent shape the external world. The poor create the rich just by the way their beliefs project wealth onto others. that's down to their philosophical understanding of the world, material success and their own relationship with it. Jung's shadow archetypes theory touches on this topic.

Still when i say 'hinduism' im not on about the idolaterous practices of the ave hindu. im on about sanatan dharma (dharma means the same thing as Torah btw), sanatan dharma means 'eternal law'). the islamic/arabic word is shariah. it isnt to be confused for the individual shariah of a prophet but as a whole, the understanding of a universal truth.
in the same way muslims say 'islam is the original religion', muslims believe that ALL nations have received the truth. so it is easily for someone like me to view krishna and rama in a positive light.

it isnt just about Jesus and the incarnation, but the whole way the NT tries to explain the nature of the Father, Son and Holy spirit, is understood much easier when you have studied vedanta. to the point where you realise it IS vedanta.
keep in mind also, that people like St Augustine were influenced by plotinus, who had travelled to persia to learn about an earlier version of the trinity..and that comes from vedanta. Vedanta is from the Upanishads btw, if you want to study them.

Onatramnas

Rookie
the logos is the son is the image, is VISHNU the universal consciousness
Jesus is the incarnation, that is hindusim...it isnt judaism.
im not blind to chapters like 1 Corinithians 1 btw, i understand how the common xtian views my argument of greek and hindu philosophy where it came from.

the way i understand it, a man plants seeds in his mind, develops the idea...but it doesnt mean his heart reflects it. often times the heart rejects it and projects it onto something/someone else.
in much the same way, the collective jewish messianic intent of the 6th/early 7th century was the seed, but the fruit went to the arabs..they received the archetype created in the collective jewish mind.
basically the jewish nation's idea of the messiah was not Jesus...but Mohammad (albeit a jewish version of him). Jesus, everything he was...was a consequence of hindu phiolosophy/beliefs.

a lot of people don't understand how inner beliefs and intent shape the external world. The poor create the rich just by the way their beliefs project wealth onto others. that's down to their philosophical understanding of the world, material success and their own relationship with it. Jung's shadow archetypes theory touches on this topic.

Still when i say 'hinduism' im not on about the idolaterous practices of the ave hindu. im on about sanatan dharma (dharma means the same thing as Torah btw), sanatan dharma means 'eternal law'). the islamic/arabic word is shariah. it isnt to be confused for the individual shariah of a prophet but as a whole, the understanding of a universal truth.
in the same way muslims say 'islam is the original religion', muslims believe that ALL nations have received the truth. so it is easily for someone like me to view krishna and rama in a positive light.

it isnt just about Jesus and the incarnation, but the whole way the NT tries to explain the nature of the Father, Son and Holy spirit, is understood much easier when you have studied vedanta. to the point where you realise it IS vedanta.
keep in mind also, that people like St Augustine were influenced by plotinus, who had travelled to persia to learn about an earlier version of the trinity..and that comes from vedanta. Vedanta is from the Upanishads btw, if you want to study them.
I don’t see the similarities. Hinduism began roughly 4,000 years ago while Christ Is the Word. In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. All three parts of the trinity were present at the creation. Hinduism worships many gods, but there is only one God and He doesn’t share His glory. Hinduism sees God in all things, literally everything. Christians know that God is everywhere at all times but He is not in all things. Jesus is not reincarnated but the actual God incarnate, God made flesh. Did Muhammad claim to be God or simply a prophet of God? Did Muhammad die and rose again, fulfilling several ancient prophecies? There are fundamental differences in belief for Hindu and Christian that contradict one another. They are not even compatible let alone alike in any meaningful way.

I don’t see the similarities. Hinduism began roughly 4,000 years ago while Christ Is the Word. In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. All three parts of the trinity were present at the creation. Hinduism worships many gods, but there is only one God and He doesn’t share His glory. Hinduism sees God in all things, literally everything. Christians know that God is everywhere at all times but He is not in all things. Jesus is not reincarnated but the actual God incarnate, God made flesh. Did Muhammad claim to be God or simply a prophet of God? Did Muhammad die and rose again, fulfilling several ancient prophecies? There are fundamental differences in belief for Hindu and Christian that contradict one another. They are not even compatible let alone alike in any meaningful way.
You just showed me you have no clue what youre talking about. Have no understanding of hinduism or even christianity for that matter.

Eg "hindus believe God is everywhere"
Hindus believe in krishna or rama as incarnations of vishnu. Vishnu is thr same as the logos .or rather the logos is copied off of the hindu concept of vishnu.
Except the hindus rightly acknowledge vishnu "in all things".
Unlike xtians who know that it says "foe in him and through him are all things" (not on about jesus the man but the Son/Image/Logos".

If you think Jesus is God on account of the logos and son of God term...then if you actully expand on that...the logos being ALL things...becomes panthiesm.
You dont know your own religion.

Who said reincarnation? I said incarnation. The incarnation is not abrahimic it is hindu. The moment xtians believer in the incarnation of the logos..they became hindu. Makes perfect sense since the logos is a greek term and the greeks imported the idea from india anyway, along with the incarnation.

As for the rest...he isnt God. My understanding >> hinduism >> xtianity.

From Jane/OP to FlatEarth to Ferrum/Iron to TheyLie to SanatanaDharma to Christ...

Thus, me can't resist, too! Apologies! :)

There's a couplet :-

विधि हरि हर जाको ध्यान करत हैं, मुनिजन सहस अठासी। सोई हंस तेरे घट माहीं, अलख पुरुष अविनाशी।।
- seer/saint/poet Kabir Das (circa 15th century)

विधि (Brahma/Creator)
हरि (Vishnu/Sustainer)
हर (Shiva/Destroyer)
जाको ध्यान करत हैं {(who) these 3 meditate upon},
मुनिजन सहस अठासी {(and) so do also those 88 thousand seers (meditate upon)}।

सोई (that)
हंस (Hans/Swan)
तेरे घट माहीं (Is Inside YOUR Heart),
अलख पुरुष अविनाशी {(This Great Entity) cannot be written/explained or destroyed}।।

This excerpt/couplet taken from one of Kabir's poem "पानी मे मीन पियासी, मोहे सुन सुन हावे हासी" {translates to " 'the fish is thirsty in the water!', listening this make me giggle (in bewilderment)"}

This excerpt/poem suggests me that basically we (human beings) are the fish and the water (our Creator/He/UnifiedFieldOfConsciousness/SourceOfTheBigBang) is everywhere around, {most importantly inside my/our human body keeping it/body alive, pumping/pulsating Life throughout the body, bringing it breath(s) - one by one}.

He is The Singular, NonDual, Zero!
By being Nowhere, Yet, He is Everywhere.
He is in my/our Heart, He is in the Now!
My (personal) experience is that (my) Human mind is notoriously too dumb to stay in the Now!

Heaven is in The Heart!

Onatramnas

Rookie
You just showed me you have no clue what youre talking about. Have no understanding of hinduism or even christianity for that matter.

Eg "hindus believe God is everywhere"
Hindus believe in krishna or rama as incarnations of vishnu. Vishnu is thr same as the logos .or rather the logos is copied off of the hindu concept of vishnu.
Except the hindus rightly acknowledge vishnu "in all things".
Unlike xtians who know that it says "foe in him and through him are all things" (not on about jesus the man but the Son/Image/Logos".

If you think Jesus is God on account of the logos and son of God term...then if you actully expand on that...the logos being ALL things...becomes panthiesm.
You dont know your own religion.

Who said reincarnation? I said incarnation. The incarnation is not abrahimic it is hindu. The moment xtians believer in the incarnation of the logos..they became hindu. Makes perfect sense since the logos is a greek term and the greeks imported the idea from india anyway, along with the incarnation.

As for the rest...he isnt God. My understanding >> hinduism >> xtianity.
Agree to disagree.

Ghostboo

Rookie
This took an interesting turn didn't it? I've been distracted for a few days and we went from FE to Hinduism vs Christianity? What did I miss?
The sharp right was due to a response made to the religion remarks within the original post. I do slightly regret not making a separate thread haha

amaranthine

Established
Exactly. It is pointless to argue with flat earth rhetoric as it is designed to make you spin in circles, chasing your own tail. Fruitless. Shady people are behind all these FE cults which have nothing going for them but the gullibility of the people who have lost trust in institutions and are now prey for scammers and brainwashers. The institutions are of course at fault for being corrupt, but the history of science and philosophy is not a history of a grand conspiracy hiding the truth from everybody.

Ghostboo

Rookie
Exactly. It is pointless to argue with flat earth rhetoric as it is designed to make you spin in circles, chasing your own tail. Fruitless. Shady people are behind all these FE cults which have nothing going for them but the gullibility of the people who have lost trust in institutions and are now prey for scammers and brainwashers. The institutions are of course at fault for being corrupt, but the history of science and philosophy is not a history of a grand conspiracy hiding the truth from everybody.
I find it interesting to question the history of what’s been established, regardless of what it is. Whether or not it’s fruitful is a matter of perspective. Maybe you’ve had the conversation enough to where it feels like going in circles. I haven’t ever talked to a serious flat earther and thought it’d be interesting to me to ask a question. Guess it wasn’t interesting enough to get a response lol.

CMiceli89

Rookie
Wether or not it is rhetoric is a matter of perspective. You perceive it as chasing your tail while others may believe that it's interesting or even fun. Nothing we research has to be "a hill to die on". Shady beginnings is an eye of the beholder issue as well. Because in the same breath that you say the history of science and philosophy aren't of the grand conspiracy, from my own perspective, those sources are just, if not even more shady. Members of secret societies, gov't agencies, etc. So it's more of a personal thing than a validity thing imo.

I find it interesting to question the history of what’s been established, regardless of what it is. Whether or not it’s fruitful is a matter of perspective. Maybe you’ve had the conversation enough to where it feels like going in circles. I haven’t ever talked to a serious flat earther and thought it’d be interesting to me to ask a question. Guess it wasn’t interesting enough to get a response lol.
I would agree on that first statement. There isn't anything wrong (in my opinion) on questioning anything. Anything at all. That's what science is, right? Somewhere along the way we've stopped trying to PROVE and DISPROVE our own theories and have set out only to PROVE. Questioning should be natural and welcomed and not chastised. Maybe not only with FE but other things as well.

I just find it funny that FE triggers people SO badly.

Christian. Just a shortened term.
Sounds to me to be anti Christian. So what would the reaction be if we called Muslims Mux or Catholics Cats? If someone can't be bothered to type the word Christian they are personally and with intention insulting Christianity. Either that or they are just plain lazy. Anyone that lazy is a heathen and an infidel. Also it is likely that they are a Satanist or even worse because they are afraid to say Christ just like a vampire is afraid of garlic or a cross.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Sounds to me to be anti Christian. So what would the reaction be if we called Muslims Mux or Catholics Cats? If someone can't be bothered to type the word Christian they are personally and with intention insulting Christianity. Either that or they are just plain lazy. Anyone that lazy is a heathen and an infidel. Also it is likely that they are a Satanist or even worse because they are afraid to say Christ just like a vampire is afraid of garlic or a cross.
Wondered that myself.