2020 General Election Thread

justjess

Superstar
I didn’t post any mugshots, but if you have some of arrested white supremacists, or whoever you’re trying to blame for the riots, please go ahead and post them.

It’s pretty funny, though, to see leftists instigating violence, celebrating violence, shrieking when violent rioters are arrested, and raising bail money for violent rioters who do get arrested, but then claiming the violence is all from right wing instigators. It’s like you think we’re so stupid we’d vote for Biden, but I guess you’d have to be that stupid to say some of things leftists have been saying.
I’m not blaming any one for the riots Jesus Christ... the blame for the current situation falls on way to many heads to pick one or a small enough amount to even narrow it. Both sides are acting like big fucking BABIES, it’s BOTH sides. And someone/something inflamed them both. The left starts protesting, the cops shoot them with tear gas, some jokers start acting violently and the protests become riots. The right puts out a call to arms to counter the left, start showing up with their own violent acts, further inflaming things. And now here we are. But you can only say leftist violent rioters. And the leftists can only say violent white supremacists. And AMERICA is in for a bloody winter because everyone is fucking stupid and blind. But enjoy chatting about it over tea and furthering the divide from your safety in the north. Very admirable of you.

Kung Fu

Superstar
How can you fault and blame a child for decisions they had no part of?
She supports the killing of babies and children in her Bible and in the ME and yet you believe she would show compassion here?

I have no doubt in my mind that she is a racist and if had the power would gather them into camps and forcefully drive them out of the country.

Thunderian

Superstar
I’m not blaming any one for the riots Jesus Christ... the blame for the current situation falls on way to many heads to pick one or a small enough amount to even narrow it. Both sides are acting like big fucking BABIES, it’s BOTH sides. And someone/something inflamed them both. The left starts protesting, the cops shoot them with tear gas, some jokers start acting violently and the protests become riots. The right puts out a call to arms to counter the left, start showing up with their own violent acts, further inflaming things. And now here we are. But you can only say leftist violent rioters. And the leftists can only say violent white supremacists. And AMERICA is in for a bloody winter because everyone is fucking stupid and blind. But enjoy chatting about it over tea and furthering the divide from your safety in the north. Very admirable of you.
Straight from the DNC to CNN right into your veins, isn’t it? I don’t recall any white nationalists, or whoever the boogeyman is today, attacking any federal buildings, hitting cops with bricks or blinding them with lasers, I haven’t seen any videos of them attacking and spitting on leftists who were attending the Democratic convention, or chanting about burning pigs and killing cops. Do you have any proof at all for what you say, or do you just repeat what you’re told? Both sides? Both sides of the same leftist ass, maybe. There are those on the one cheek who admit they are violent leftists, and those on the other who enable their violence by blaming the right for everything.

I don’t need to get my talking points from Trump or anyone else, because as long as leftists like Pelosi, Harris, Biden and BLM mouthpieces continue calling for and committing violence, all I have to do is post a few clips, and that’s my talking point. You, on the other hand, don’t know which lie to tell on which day until you are told.

justjess

Superstar
Straight from the DNC to CNN right into your veins, isn’t it? I don’t recall any white nationalists, or whoever the boogeyman is today, attacking any federal buildings, hitting cops with bricks or blinding them with lasers, I haven’t seen any videos of them attacking and spitting on leftists who were attending the Democratic convention, or chanting about burning pigs and killing cops. Do you have any proof at all for what you say, or do you just repeat what you’re told? Both sides? Both sides of the same leftist ass, maybe. There are those on the one cheek who admit they are violent leftists, and those on the other who enable their violence by blaming the right for everything.

I don’t need to get my talking points from Trump or anyone else, because as long as leftists like Pelosi, Harris, Biden and BLM mouthpieces continue calling for and committing violence, all I have to do is post a few clips, and that’s my talking point. You, on the other hand, don’t know which lie to tell on which day until you are told.
Do you just ignore it all when it’s posted? That I should need to post it over and over on the off chance you may read it at one point? Is that the game plan here?

justjess

Superstar

justjess

Superstar

this was sent to me by a right wing militia guy I’ve know for years a couple days after the riots broke out. I’ve posted what the oath keepers and others are saying. I’ve posted links to articles showing right wing groups plans to infiltrate as well as arrest records when they do. If you want to blame this all on the left - go ahead and continue to do so, I guess. The issue is more complicated and way more dangerous then that. I suppose living somewhere where your safe from the potential fallout of this powder keg exploding must be nice. We aren’t all so damn lucky.

Thunderian

Superstar

You’re really stretching it. Let me know when conservative politicians and media start instigating violence, as Democrats have been doing for months. The rhetoric and actions from conservatives don’t come any near what has become standard for the mainstream left.

Kung Fu

Superstar

this was sent to me by a right wing militia guy I’ve know for years a couple days after the riots broke out. I’ve posted what the oath keepers and others are saying. I’ve posted links to articles showing right wing groups plans to infiltrate as well as arrest records when they do. If you want to blame this all on the left - go ahead and continue to do so, I guess. The issue is more complicated and way more dangerous then that. I suppose living somewhere where your safe from the potential fallout of this powder keg exploding must be nice. We aren’t all so damn lucky.
LOL at the video. Bald, tattoos, tank top, American flag, and etc. All he's missing is the Swastika and I could be even wrong about that seeing as it could be tattooed on his ass or something.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Someone tell me what the equivalent on the conservative side would be to this. Anyone know how many leftist rioters have been arrested as opposed to the number of right wing rioters? Were 300 white nationalists arrested yesterday, too? I must have missed that.

So you’ve switched the goal posts now... not shocking. FYI: the problem in this country isn’t limited to any political side. It’s ULTRA division and people believing their ideological detractors are the actual enemy. They are not. If we chose to see what we have in common - our common goals - this wouldn’t be an issue. We’ve been forced to focus on the opposite though and this country is about to explode as a result. It’s a tragedy.

@Kung Fu yeah I know, like a total cliche. But unfortunately that’s the kinda shit floating around right wing extremist circles at the moment. I wish I lived in Canada.

Kung Fu

Superstar
So you’ve switched the goal posts now... not shocking. FYI: the problem in this country isn’t limited to any political side. It’s ULTRA division and people believing their ideological detractors are the actual enemy. They are not. If we chose to see what we have in common - our common goals - this wouldn’t be an issue. We’ve been forced to focus on the opposite though and this country is about to explode as a result. It’s a tragedy.

@Kung Fu yeah I know, like a total cliche. But unfortunately that’s the kinda shit floating around right wing extremist circles at the moment. I wish I lived in Canada.
Canada has its own problems. If my parents and family didn't live here I would want to move or at least move out of the city.

justjess

Superstar
Canada has its own problems. If my parents and family didn't live here I would want to move or at least move out of the city.
Out of the city is always a smart bet. I’m incredibly thankful we are out of the city.

Lisa

Superstar
I agree!

Trump: I Don’t Want My Supporters Confronting Protesters
During an interview aired on Monday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Ingraham Angle,” President Donald Trump stated that he does not want his supporters to confront left-wing protesters and that such matters should be left to law enforcement. Trump also stated that his supporters are good people who “can’t believe” the violence they see in some American cities.

Thunderian

Superstar

As long as we can blame Trump for it, I’m sure it’ll all be fine.