2020 General Election Thread

Donald could have asked me.. :D

Donald Trump tweets letter from Catholic archbishop calling coronavirus response and Black Lives Matter protests a 'Masonic' and 'deep state' plot
Is there anything he does other than wink at his truther voters sometimes? concrete, proactive?

“with the bulk of that focused on bringing home our manufacturing base, starting with pharmaceuticals and medical supplies and equipment.”

"mobilizes military to deliver coronavirus vaccine" and this. what does these mean to you?

Lisa

Superstar
He’s trying...
Donald Trump's economic adviser Larry Kudlow says $600-a-week unemployment benefits will STOP in July because they are a 'disincentive' for people to return to their jobs and will be replaced by a 'back-to-work' bonus

The fear here is that trump would look good and we can’t
Donald Trump boasts of record 17.7% jump in retail sales in May and bouncing stock market despite mounting fears of a second coronavirus wave

ohhi9876

Veteran
thinking biden will choose kamala h soon - media is pressing her
she is law in order person - prosecutor from CA
can see them winning - as ann coulter said - T seems to be trying to lose ...
can see biden choosing hill for sup ct. if RBG resigns next year - and biden having a health issue and stepping down within first year - leaving kamala - then she will pick her own vp - and prob do more lockdowns next year - MI/CA/ NY style....

4D Chess: Trump Announces He Is Gay So He Cannot Be Fired From The Presidency

trumprainbowflag.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—After SCOTUS ruled Monday that LGBTQ people cannot be fired for their orientation, President Trump immediately announced he has long been in the closet as a gay man.

"Men? Love 'em," Trump said at a press conference. "Yep, I'm gay. 100% all about the rainbow, the men raining from the sky, all of that stuff. Totally gay."

"I am probably the gayest person, maybe ever. Many people say so."

Lisa

Superstar
Is there anything he does other than wink at his truther voters sometimes? concrete, proactive?

“with the bulk of that focused on bringing home our manufacturing base, starting with pharmaceuticals and medical supplies and equipment.”

"mobilizes military to deliver coronavirus vaccine" and this. what does these mean to you?
Looks like he has other plans that he’s working on..

Navarro said that for him and for President Trump, “one of the key thrusts of any phase four and any economic plan going forward has to be manufacturing jobs, a focus on buy American, hire American, make it in the USA. What we need to do as a country is to make more stuff here. … So, the phase four, when you talk about a 3 trillion program by Nancy Pelosi. You hear from Mitch McConnell, only 1 trillion, the president is very interested in something on the order of at least 2 trillion, with the bulk of that focused on bringing home our manufacturing base, starting with pharmaceuticals and medical supplies and equipment.”

He also stated that a payroll tax cut needs to be a part of phase four.

justjess

Superstar
Looks like he has other plans that he’s working on..
Maybe he should start by making his MAGA hats in the USA? Or closing his international golf courses and hotels? Ivanka‘s shoe line manufactured in China? I’ll be waiting

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe he should start by making his MAGA hats in the USA? Or closing his international golf courses and hotels? Ivanka‘s shoe line manufactured in China? I’ll be waiting
You’re waiting for what?

Lisa

Superstar
Waiting for him to follow his own stated ideals. Manufacture his own merchandise in the United States. It would be an awesome first step dont you think?
He did say he’s still trying to bring manufacturing back to the US. I don’t know where his maga hats were made.

justjess

Superstar
Does he need to do it on a national scale prior to him moving his own merchandise production home? Didn’t realize that was a prerequisite.. we do still have factories and manufacturing plants in this country that I’m sure would be happy to have his business. just like I’m sure there are American waitresses who would love to work at Mar-a-lago, yet he gets foreign work visas to fill those positions.

sometimes what people say and what people actually do are two different things. Or they think it doesn’t apply to them - see the Chinese tariff exemptions for products he and his family have made in China and exported back here.

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe the Chief Justice wasn’t as advertised?

Chief Justice John Roberts joins liberals in 5-4 ruling that Donald Trump CANNOT end DACA program and deport illegal immigrants who came as children - in second defeat in a week for president who mopes the high court 'doesn't like me'

So they say..

Months before election, Trump finds himself at odds with most Americans' views

justjess

Superstar

Constitutional Scholar Says Trump Is Carrying Out The Globalist Agenda

---
the false opposition story I always talked about. I think smart Christians in the USA shouldn't vote in this election and they should expect Biden to win.
He is definitely controlled opp but don’t count on Biden winning imo. It seems they chose Biden specifically so trump would win, same as Hilary.

Lisa

Superstar
Oh yes sending people back to countries they can’t remember ever being in is just so morally correct :rolleyes:

Good decision and I’m glad to see even conservatives are bucking Trump’s lunacy
Well...they didn’t know America when they came here...what’s the difference? They‘ll figure it out..go live with their relatives and life goes on..

The conservatives are a letdown.

justjess

Superstar
Well...they didn’t know America when they came here...what’s the difference? They‘ll figure it out..go live with their relatives and life goes on..

The conservatives are a letdown.
How can you fault and blame a child for decisions they had no part of?

Lisa

Superstar
America is the only country they have ever known Lisa. Deporting them is straight evil.
America is the only country who has ever known? The people who came illegally in the first place?

Lisa

Superstar
What the hell does that matter? They were babies and had no choice in it. No matter how hard you try you can’t cover up your immorality on the issue.
Did they come alone? If not..the people who brought them are the ones in the wrong as they came here illegally. One day your crimes might catch up with you and it will affect those around you.

What’s immoral about my stance? We shouldn’t allow people to break the law because they brought their kids to try to stay here unlawfully.

Lisa

Superstar
What’s immoral is that you will punish people who had nothing to do with with their parents “crime” of trying to have a better life. This country is all they know, all their ties and friends are here, they are going to school to contribute to society here and you would send them back to protect white demographics.
They could come here legally and it would be ok to be here..they wouldn’t have to worry about deportation..because they all have been worried about deportation since they arrived.

Yep, your parents crime could have an affect on your future if you come here illegally...but why fight about it..the supreme court ruled they could stay.