A Letter to Trump

Trump helped everyone...
U.S. Unemployment Hit 50-Year Low in September
In other words Trump gave people a better position in the ponzi scheme economy?

Please Art, dont tell me you want me to prove the economic system is rigged for those at the top?
You basically said he's dancing to the tune of the Federal Reserve and its banking conglomerate. What's your evidence? You should follow him on Twitter, K. Then you'll see what he thinks about the Fed.

Devine

Star
It’s not IF Trump is an actor. He came from Hollywood. I guess if you want to look into who’s directing (ignoring the spiritual aspect) then look at whoever rigged the economic system to where they control nations money supply.
he came from hollywood?. your explanation here is vague...

Devine

Star
All the haters in this thread need to check their venom, stick to quotable facts, and MAYBE JUST MAYBE

READ AND COMMENT ABOUT THE LETTER FOR WHICH THE THREAD WAS CREATED?!

unless yall have some previous beef of which i am unaware otherwise everyone on thread but OP sounds like total nut jobs
OP thanks for posting the letter I was going to in other thread but it deserves its own. truly remarkable.

now if anyone would like to share a Logical train of thought, about THE LETTER than please, proceed.

Helioform

Star
Rather refreshing to see a high ranking Catholic expose the masonic mafia in modern times in such a public way, and Trump showing the letter on Twitter for everyone to see. Good stuff.

You basically said he's dancing to the tune of the Federal Reserve and its banking conglomerate. What's your evidence? You should follow him on Twitter, K. Then you'll see what he thinks about the Fed.
He has to dance to the tune of the Federal Reserve or the US would be dismantled (oops already happening). Anybody that has any clue of the economic system and how money is created/circulated understands that the economy with a private banking system is a PONZI SCHEME. Because theres NOTHING BACKING THE MONEY.

Trump knows this because, you know, he's a billionaire. He rubbed shoulders with globalists all his life. If he is who you say he is, why isnt he denouncing the federal reserve in plain language? Ron Paul was straight up saying "End the Fed". Whats Trump saying thats even on that level? Show me something...

All the haters in this thread need to check their venom, stick to quotable facts, and MAYBE JUST MAYBE

READ AND COMMENT ABOUT THE LETTER FOR WHICH THE THREAD WAS CREATED?!

unless yall have some previous beef of which i am unaware otherwise everyone on thread but OP sounds like total nut jobs
OP thanks for posting the letter I was going to in other thread but it deserves its own. truly remarkable.

now if anyone would like to share a Logical train of thought, about THE LETTER than please, proceed.
Trump was running thru hollywood as a character before deciding to run for president. What was vague about what I said? How many shows was he in as a guest character? Movies? You know how many pictures I can pull up of Trump with rappers who now are acting like they never knew him and he's the scum of the earth? Hell theres a picture of him and snoop dogg doing a masonic grip handshake but now Im supposed to believe he's in this fight against freemasons?

This is one sect of people who dont give a fuck about you fighting with another sect of people who dont give a fuck about you.This isnt about Trump coming to put on a cape to save you. And the catholic church telling people about "children of darkness" when its them that approved of the death/r*pe/enslavement of millions of people in history and they have NEVER APOLOGIZED, is rich... Anyone that knows the catholic church's history knows they're in on it too...

Not everyone can be at the top..
Doesnt matter. The bankers created an economic system to where they have a stranglehold on the economy and all you can tell me Trump did was give people a better position in the banker's scheme. You must have low standards if you give him props for that....

justjess

Superstar
Doesnt matter. The bankers created an economic system to where they have a stranglehold on the economy and all you can tell me Trump did was give people a better position in the banker's scheme. You must have low standards if you give him props for that....
No she’s just high enough up the apex to not care about the people at the bottom and to be able to rationalize her own position by blaming THEIRS on some personal moral failing. Also, creating a slave wage job isn’t something to be heralded. The economic circumstances of those at the bottom of the curve haven’t changed. They’re still broke - job or not.

Last edited:
No she’s just high enough up the apex to not care about the people at the bottom and to be able to rationalize her own position by blaming THEIRS on some personal moral failing. Also, creating a slave wage job isn’t something to be heralded. The economic circumstances of those at the bottom of the curve hasn’t changed. They’re still broke - job or not.
Yea I think if we all take a step back and look at it, no matter how well off we are (to an extent), we are wage slaves. The dollar feeds us. The dollar clothes us. The dollar shelters us. How many of us can do these things without the use of the dollar (or whatever currency)? So to go get the dollar we have to put on our corporate prostitute clothes and go whore ourselves out to corporations.. Also considering those that start their own corporations (small biz)

But behind all this theres a private entity that has control over the issuing of money (backed by nothing)to the United States that they give AT INTEREST. It literally makes no sense and works against the interest of the US yet no one (politicians) says anything about it. And the last president that did (JFK) literally got his cap peeled back in front of everyone the same year he did. So with me, Im more of the middle ground here I guess. I dont think Trump is as bad as some say, but he's definitely not as good as others say. But if he made a move on that then I'd say theres something to what Art is saying...

Aero

Superstar
Can you prove the President actually wrote those tweets about the fed?

Oh you can't.

He has to dance to the tune of the Federal Reserve or the US would be dismantled (oops already happening). Anybody that has any clue of the economic system and how money is created/circulated understands that the economy with a private banking system is a PONZI SCHEME. Because theres NOTHING BACKING THE MONEY.

Trump knows this because, you know, he's a billionaire. He rubbed shoulders with globalists all his life. If he is who you say he is, why isnt he denouncing the federal reserve in plain language? Ron Paul was straight up saying "End the Fed". Whats Trump saying thats even on that level? Show me something...
Oh, money as debt is a ponzi scheme ... Revelatory stuff, mate. So Trump only passes the test if he calls out the banking system? Or is trying to use their own method of compound interest against them good enough? He's publicly denounced the Fed to drop interest rates, even calling for negtaive interest rates to boost US economy. He's even alluded that Jay Powell, president of the Fed, has a more detrimental effect on the US economy than the president of China.

Most people here have understood the parasitic monetary scam that controls our economies since the 2000s, but not many seem to understand realpolitik. Ron Paul was never POTUS. He didn't even come close. Trump won. You'll have to work with that. You think someone can just go ahead and dismantle the money-as-debt system just like that in a mere 4-year term? Politicians have lost their lives for a lot less.

You said Trump was working for bankers. If he was working for bankers, he would not call for negative interest rates on loans and treasury bonds. Burden of proof is on you.

Last edited:
And the catholic church telling people about "children of darkness" when its them that approved of the death/r*pe/enslavement of millions of people in history and they have NEVER APOLOGIZED, is rich... Anyone that knows the catholic church's history knows they're in on it too...
Typical mantra of an indoctrinated being. The Catholic Church was the anti-slavery PIONEER. Always has been. Just go through their papal bulls. I've linked them like 3 or 4 times in the past, but people care only about their bias being confirmed.

And the last president that did (JFK) literally got his cap peeled back in front of everyone the same year he did. So with me, Im more of the middle ground here I guess. I dont think Trump is as bad as some say, but he's definitely not as good as others say. But if he made a move on that then I'd say theres something to what Art is saying...
JFK didn't get whacked for his Executive Order 11,110. Don't worry, I used to believe that too.

Executive order 11,110 was a temporary measure to continue to allow silver certificates to be issued by the Secretary of Treasury in a transition towards Federal Reserve notes exclusively. So JFK's end goal was complete exclusivity for the Fed to issue money.

JFK received the bullet because he wanted to open up Israel's nuclear program to international scrutiny.

So with me, Im more of the middle ground here I guess. I dont think Trump is as bad as some say, but he's definitely not as good as others say. But if he made a move on that then I'd say theres something to what Art is saying...
I think it's highly unlikely that Trump would dismantle the Fed during his 2nd term. If he did, even I would be baffled. But you can compare Trump's position on Fed policies to that of previous presidents, and you will notice a sharp difference in critique and awareness of what the Fed is doing.

Can you prove the President actually wrote those tweets about the fed?

Oh you can't.
Is this aimed at me? Follow him on Twitter and see for yourself. Here's an idea:

Trump has tweeted about the Fed 100 times since nominating Jerome Powell

During the Federal Reserve’s policy pivot in 2019, President Donald Trump relied heavily on his Twitter account to call for more aggressive rate cutting, later demanding that the central bank push rates into negative territory.

A majority of the tweets (53%) were sent before 10 a.m. ET. Trump also sent almost 30% of his tweets during the 11 days leading up to a policy decision referred to as the “Fed blackout,” when policymakers are not permitted to make public remarks.

Forbes shares a study that claims Trump's influence on the Fed is endangering capitalism.

How Trump's Tweets Killed The Fed's Credibility

Observers have long suspected that President Donald Trump's jawboning of the Federal Reserve may hurt the central bank's credibility with investors.

Now they have proof in the form of a recent study from the National Bureau of Economic Research.

"Our results suggest that markets do not perceive the Federal Reserve Bank as a fully independent institution immune from political pressure," states the paper titled "Threats to Central Bank Independence: High-Frequency Identification with Twitter" by Francesco Bianchi, at Duke University plus Howard Kung, and Thilo Kind, both at the London Business School.

To study whether investors believed that the Fed would act independently of White House jawboning, the professors observed market reactions to the President's tweets. Trump is famous for using twitter to send messages urging change.

What they found was disturbing.

"The collected tweets ardently pressure the fed to lower interest rates," the report states.
They found that the President's tweetstorms worked and resulted in lower expectations of the cost of borrowing money than would otherwise be the case. The conclusion got reached after looking closely at the price of Fed Funds futures contracts along with the tweets and analyzing what changed.
"The cumulative effect of the collected tweets implied our estimation is around negative 10 bps over the past year, with the effect growing over time and horizon," the report continues.
For clarity, 10 bps is equivalent to one-tenth of one percentage point. While that may seem like a nominally small difference when it comes to central banking that is a large figure. The current target Fed funds rate is 1.75% to 2%, so a difference of 0.1% is meaningfully lower than they would have been if the President hadn't tweeted.

"Our findings suggest that market participants believe that the erosion to central bank independence is significant and persistent," the report continues.

Put simply, investors have lost faith in the ability of the Fed to withstand influence from the White House.