Aisha's age at the time of her marriage

TrollingTroubles

Established
It appears the debate has been settled? No serious refutation was offered here in response to the evidence presented that Aisha was somewhere between 17-19 when her and Muhammed married.
Hisham Ibn Urwa r.a has been a scapegoat of the Ahmadi’s who repeat the same retired arguments that you have in this thread. According to Ahlus Sunnah - Aisha was 9 and as a white westerner I have no issue with her being 9 because I’m EQ enough to understand this was a norm in the ancient world and no one batted an eyelid to this. Not even the enemies of the prophet Muhammad

If you can’t accept this, that’s really not the problem of the Muslims in general, it’s your problem. This means you haven’t won your arguments, because no one is accepting them. Except for the Ahmadi’s, who according to the main body of Muslim scholars are out of the fold of Islam.

You’re in a conundrum. The funny part is (and I don’t mean in a jokey, but ironic way) it’s of your own making.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hisham Ibn Urwa r.a has been a scapegoat of the Ahmadi’s who repeat the same retired arguments that you have in this thread. According to Ahlus Sunnah - Aisha was 9 and as a white westerner I have no issue with her being 9 because I’m EQ enough to understand this was a norm in the ancient world and no one batted an eyelid to this. Not even the enemies of the prophet Muhammad

If you can’t accept this, that’s really not the problem of the Muslims in general, it’s your problem. This means you haven’t won your arguments, because no one is accepting them. Except for the Ahmadi’s, who according to the main body of Muslim scholars are out of the fold of Islam.

You’re in a conundrum. The funny part is (and I don’t mean in a jokey, but ironic way) it’s of your own making.
In this discussion thread we have the evidence provided by the videos as well as AspiringSoul and their in-depth posts regarding the topic. Instead of addressing them directly, you just posted more interpretations of "sunnah" and "hadeeth" eh? Can you address the evidence and contentions presented and disprove them?

PlaneJane

Established
Instead of addressing the issue head on in any of the numerous threads the topic its already being discussed in, or multiple threads devoted to the topic specifically, it has been requested to post this topic (once again) in its own discussion thread. So here you go... and we dont need bubba sparkles showing up and derailing the topic with his outlandish, embarrassing trolling for confrontation, nor do we need the Desert Shibshib crowd showing up with a bunch of distractions, deflections, insults and "butwhataboutTHEM" nonsense.

The video here does not even present all of the evidence... but it lays out a basic argument regarding the dispute between the 6-9 and 17-19 crowds. So for whoever wants to stay on topic and address the evidence presented... this is the place.
I will try to stay on topic.
I “feel” that this subject is super lame.
Why why why the obsession about this?
It is perverse, just as all of Islam is.
As is any religion that is so fascinated with child/young sex. Mormons come to mind too. As well as those disgusting p***phile Catholics. In fact, there is no organized religion that is not at least touched by perverts.
So many people use their devotional religion to convince themselves of what love is.

All decent women know when their daughter is ready for marriage. It is awful that so many mothers could not find the strength to protect their children. Some man better beat me to death, before I allow him to basically sell my baby.
You may think, well this is an American spoiled brat that knows of nothing, but you’d be wrong. I will die for Christ, and I would fight anyone to my death for my children. It is not a generational thing, but instead, it is a matter of what has value in this life. Without my children, there is nothing here on this Earth. I believe that YHWH feels the same, as all of our lives are significant to Him because we are His children.
My ancestors, the tribes of Joseph(Manasseh and Ephraim) Dan, Reuben, and Simon were slaves. No matter in what time I could have lived, I would never have treated anyone less than a dog. In fact, my chickens lay eggs in the winter because they are treated so well.
Organized religion is for the birds. You do not need it. A direct connection with your creator is the answer.
Protect your children no matter the cost. With faith, Father will provide.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I will try to stay on topic.
I “feel” that this subject is super lame.
Why why why the obsession about this?
It is perverse, just as all of Islam is.
As is any religion that is so fascinated with child/young sex. Mormons come to mind too. As well as those disgusting p***phile Catholics. In fact, there is no organized religion that is not at least touched by perverts.
So many people use their devotional religion to convince themselves of what love is.

All decent women know when their daughter is ready for marriage. It is awful that so many mothers could not find the strength to protect their children. Some man better beat me to death, before I allow him to basically sell my baby.
You may think, well this is an American spoiled brat that knows of nothing, but you’d be wrong. I will die for Christ, and I would fight anyone to my death for my children. It is not a generational thing, but instead, it is a matter of what has value in this life. Without my children, there is nothing here on this Earth. I believe that YHWH feels the same, as all of our lives are significant to Him because we are His children.
My ancestors, the tribes of Joseph(Manasseh and Ephraim) Dan, Reuben, and Simon were slaves. No matter in what time I could have lived, I would never have treated anyone less than a dog. In fact, my chickens lay eggs in the winter because they are treated so well.
Organized religion is for the birds. You do not need it. A direct connection with your creator is the answer.
Protect your children no matter the cost. With faith, Father will provide.
The subject is "super lame" in that any time children are hurt or threatened, its a very serious issue. I hardly think my occasional commentary on this site or starting several discussion threads concerning the topic qualify as being an "obsession" by its certainly your right to perceive it as such. Opinions are individual perspectives and I dont begrudge you or wish to limit your expression.

As far as religions being to blame... as with so many other controversies attached to the "Big 3" monotheistic faiths, time and time again once genuine theological research is invested in investigating the claims, a pattern emerges... these horrific abominations are almost ALWAYS discovered to be completely false innovations and interpretations of faith and scripture. The scripture and actual religious laws continue to forbid such acts as we are discussing concerning Jewish/Christian/Muslim behavior... yet far to many of the "faithful adherents" seem to find no shortage of perverse, false justifications from within their own theological structure... thereby compromising their entire religious framework.

TrollingTroubles

Established
In this discussion thread we have the evidence provided by the videos as well as AspiringSoul and their in-depth posts regarding the topic. Instead of addressing them directly, you just posted more interpretations of "sunnah" and "hadeeth" eh? Can you address the evidence and contentions presented and disprove them?
I couldn’t give a rats ass about the things he believes. I read his post, and saw the swings and roundabouts he’s been hurdling over without actually putting anything concrete down.

you’ve been fishing for friends here. I find that odd since you are supposedly on a quest for truth, no matter how inconvenient the results may be. But na, you’re fishing.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I couldn’t give a rats ass about the things he believes. I read his post, and saw the swings and roundabouts he’s been hurdling over without actually putting anything concrete down.

you’ve been fishing for friends here. I find that odd since you are supposedly on a quest for truth, no matter how inconvenient the results may be. But na, you’re fishing.
More typing around the evidence contained within the videos and posts here. Either address them directly or just admit you are posting on emotion.

TrollingTroubles

Established
More typing around the evidence contained within the videos and posts here. Either address them directly or just admit you are posting on emotion.
To call it evidence would be overkill. It’s all very weak. I believe you’re overly emotional in your investment into your idea of moral supremacy and are projecting your insecurities on to me.

PlaneJane

Established
Totally off subject here, but pics of Trump with Epstein were offered up…so…game on?

I am a purebred middle class American, through and through.
With a 5’6” American mutt frame, I wear size 10-11 shoes.
Here I go about living in Germany again, but it seems to have been a great life experience for me.
I gave up trying to buy shoes from small German businesses after a couple of tries. The saleswomen would laugh about my size of foot, not knowing that I could understand them.
I was like a circus freak, with huge American feet, caused by generations of superb quality animal muscle meats and the freshest of vegetables.

My point is, that when it comes to the American middle class, I do not hesitate to announce myself.
Trump did wonderful things for the middle class. Isn’t being middle class the American dream?
Or is the American dream now ONLY being filthy rich?
Or is it now being poop poor looking for quarters in the couch to buy some gas as long as your “thinking is fashionable?”
It must be one or the other, because any middle class person can see on their own.
Trump is a dirty dog. He is an Elite after all.
He is a womanizer for sure.
Whoopity doo.
He likes a good old fashioned big boobed woman.
Oh, how terrible?!?!
This is a far cry from a 14 year old child or a flat chested skinny 17 year old girl that does not look like a grown woman.
All these filthy elites run in the same circles.
The 1 thing you can’t pin on Trump, is being a p***phile.

Try again

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
To call it evidence would be overkill. It’s all very weak. I believe you’re overly emotional in your investment into your idea of moral supremacy and are projecting your insecurities on to me.
More replies from "Ms.Bubba Sparkles" posted from a state of raging, hormonal emotion... yet still failing to address any of the evidence or materials presented here lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It's a vaid point to mention Mohammad's age as well. Do you disagree? Trump can burn in hell for all I care.
If Aisha was below the 17-19 range it would be totally valid. If shes of the 17-19 age bracket when married, its a non-issue.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Totally off subject here, but pics of Trump with Epstein were offered up…so…game on?

I am a purebred middle class American, through and through.
With a 5’6” American mutt frame, I wear size 10-11 shoes.
Here I go about living in Germany again, but it seems to have been a great life experience for me.
I gave up trying to buy shoes from small German businesses after a couple of tries. The saleswomen would laugh about my size of foot, not knowing that I could understand them.
I was like a circus freak, with huge American feet, caused by generations of superb quality animal muscle meats and the freshest of vegetables.

My point is, that when it comes to the American middle class, I do not hesitate to announce myself.
Trump did wonderful things for the middle class. Isn’t being middle class the American dream?
Or is the American dream now ONLY being filthy rich?
Or is it now being poop poor looking for quarters in the couch to buy some gas as long as your “thinking is fashionable?”
It must be one or the other, because any middle class person can see on their own.
Trump is a dirty dog. He is an Elite after all.
He is a womanizer for sure.
Whoopity doo.
He likes a good old fashioned big boobed woman.
Oh, how terrible?!?!
This is a far cry from a 14 year old child or a flat chested skinny 17 year old girl that does not look like a grown woman.
All these filthy elites run in the same circles.
The 1 thing you can’t pin on Trump, is being a p***phile.

Try again
Look you delusional freakazoid, either stay on topic or take your pedo-agenda apology/self-loathing tour on down the line... we are trying to address a serious topic here.

TrollingTroubles

Established
More replies from "Ms.Bubba Sparkles" posted from a state of raging, hormonal emotion... yet still failing to address any of the evidence or materials presented here lol
Who is Ms Bubba Sparkles? You’ve completely lost me now. I was barely able to follow the dim witted posts you wrote but I did try and lower my expectation for your sake.

i did try tho. unfortunately your best wasn’t good enough.