Aisha's age at the time of her marriage

TrollingTroubles

Established
Sure if you believe sources outside of the Bible. But lets pretend that was true, it doesn't make it moral. Plus, I don't worship Joseph nor any man in the Bible so their action doesn't reflect my Faith in Christ.
Muslims don’t worship Muhammad. You’re not really making a point here.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Will you marry your 18yo daughter to a 54yo man? I leaning toward Yes based on your previous response. You can continue defending your prophet :)
You backwards simpleton, what are you even arguing about here? If my daughter is 18, shes a legal adult and can marry who she chooses. I have no legal right to "marry" her off to anyone, nor deny her to marry whomever she chooses. Would I want to approve of the fellow? Of course, most parents would. But your question appears to reveal more about your perspective than perhaps you intended to.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is the same as telling me Catholics doesn't worship Mary.
This has nothing to do with the topic and is complete falsehood. Take your crusade to another thread, we are addressing a specific issue here. A very serious issue, and you are distracting from it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Who is Ms Bubba Sparkles? You’ve completely lost me now. I was barely able to follow the dim witted posts you wrote but I did try and lower my expectation for your sake.

i did try tho. unfortunately your best wasn’t good enough.
You ridiculous clown, try upping your grammar game before you remark about others "dim witted" posts lol

This is the same as telling me Catholics doesn't worship Mary.
i know you're a troll, but still...

Narrated 'Aisha: (the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) died while Abu Bakr was at a place called As-Sunah (Al-'Aliya) 'Umar stood up and said, "By Allah! Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) is not dead!" 'Umar (later on) said, "By Allah! Nothing occurred to my mind except that." He said, "Verily! Allah will resurrect him and he will cut the hands and legs of some men." Then Abu Bakr came and uncovered the face of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), kissed him and said, "Let my mother and father be sacrificed for you, (O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)), you are good in life and in death. By Allah in Whose Hands my life is, Allah will never make you taste death twice." Then he went out and said, "O oath-taker! Don't be hasty." When Abu Bakr spoke, 'Umar sat down. Abu Bakr praised and glorified Allah and said, No doubt! Whoever worshipped Muhammad, then Muhammad is dead, but whoever worshipped Allah, then Allah is Alive and shall never die." Then he recited Allah's Statement.:-- "(O Muhammad) Verily you will die, and they also will die." (39.30) He also recited:--

"Muhammad is no more than an Apostle; and indeed many Apostles have passed away, before him, If he dies Or is killed, will you then Turn back on your heels? And he who turns back On his heels, not the least Harm will he do to Allah And Allah will give reward to those Who are grateful." (3.144)

I know that Jesus said 'the son can do nothing of his own' 'except by the Father' and yet, you believe in a trinitarian xtian pagan roman doctrine that made Jesus into God, as 'co equal in Godhead'
and furthermore, Jesus made it clear that the holy spirit was 'not better than the Son'...ie the holy spirit 'takes from the Son and makes it known to you'

the romans were the americans of their time....akin to how the americans look to britain for a bit of culture, sophistication and intelligence, the romans looked to greece. The greeks seeded original christianity. The romans seeded Xtianity.
so you already know any sort of meddling in religion from romans, was going to produce some americanised dumb shit...and the trinity it was.

3=1 is the american dream.

floss

Star
You backwards simpleton, what are you even arguing about here? If my daughter is 18, shes a legal adult and can marry who she chooses. I have no legal right to "marry" her off to anyone, nor deny her to marry whomever she chooses. Would I want to approve of the fellow? Of course, most parents would. But your question appears to reveal more about your perspective than perhaps you intended to.
So if your 18yo wanted to marry a 54yo man who might be older than you. You think this is morally fine because she has legal right? I feel bad for your daughter (if you have any) because clearly you don't give a shit about their livelihood. I will never allow my 18yo daughter to marry a 54yo man. Over my dead body. Only sick pervert are actually ok with this.

TrollingTroubles

Established
So if your 18yo wanted to marry a 54yo man who might be older than you. You think this is morally fine because she has legal right? I feel bad for your daughter (if you have any) because clearly you don't give a shit about their livelihood. I will never allow my 18yo daughter to marry a 54yo man. Over my dead body. Only sick pervert are actually ok with this.
You have no legal right to stop your 18 year old daughter from marrying someone you disapprove of, no matter what your reasoning is. If it is legal in your nation for an 18 year old to marry a man who is 50 something, you can’t really do jack about it.

TrollingTroubles

Established
Sure if you believe sources outside of the Bible.
by the same token, accepting Aisha was 9 is also believing sources outside of the Quran.

I think that’s the point ToT is making also.

Now, if you as a Christian do not accept the Quran as the truth and the hadeeth literature as historical then you can’t allow yourself to believe that Aisha was 9, 19, or 91. You’ve rejected those sources so you cannot have a position regarding her age of consummation.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Over your dead body? Then drop dead already and knock of the conveniet hypotheticals. The fact that you are willing to die/kill over your daughter being married to whom she chooses at 18 says more about you than anyone else here. Its also another distraction, so either keep your posts on topic or keep it moving to some other thread.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Eh? Maybe you should try upping your “Islamic manners” first? Hypocrite! Also, there’s nothing wrong with my grammar.
My "Islamic manners" have me here confronting this severe issue... whatever values your posses have you here distracting from it. Your post mocking others as "dim witted" has its share of grammatical errors... I didnt type it for you, therefore you have only yourself to blame.

TrollingTroubles

Established
Over your dead body? Then drop dead already and knock of the conveniet hypotheticals. The fact that you are willing to die/kill over your daughter being married to whom she chooses at 18 says more about you than anyone else here. Its also another distraction, so either keep your posts on topic or keep it moving to some other thread.
Tut tut, what was that you was saying about grammar? Why not bring spelling and punctuation into the equation?

People in glass houses… shame shame.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Tut tut, what was that you was saying about grammar? Why not bring spelling and punctuation into the equation?

People in glass houses… shame shame.
I didnt remark on your grammar initially because I didnt care. However, you took the trouble to call out others posts when yours are less than perfect, so I just pointed out the fact that you have grammatical errors of your own. Either way, you are desperate to derail the dialog here from its stated focus and I wonder why... but not enough for you to answer it here. Either stay on topic or find another thread to troll, we are trying to address child abuse issues here.

floss

Star
You're a clown if you just sit back and allow your 18yo daughter to marry a grown ass man just because it's legal BS and there is nothing you can do about it. Stop reproducing perve.

floss

Star
by the same token, accepting Aisha was 9 is also believing sources outside of the Quran.

I think that’s the point ToT is making also.

Now, if you as a Christian do not accept the Quran as the truth and the hadeeth literature as historical then you can’t allow yourself to believe that Aisha was 9, 19, or 91. You’ve rejected those sources so you cannot have a position regarding her age of consummation.
You're a troll for sure. They used the same source (hadith) for their religious practices but rejected Aisha's age because its confirmed their prophet was a pedo. Aisha even said she was playing with dolls, can't get more obvious than that. Either they throw out the whole hadiths or believe everything in it. I don't pick and choose anything in the Bible. I believe it all of it. The good, bad, and ugly.

Show me the age of Joseph in the 66 books of the Bible. I'll wait.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You're a clown if you just sit back and allow your 18yo daughter to marry a grown ass man just because it's legal BS and there is nothing you can do about it. Stop reproducing perve.
You are calling others "perve" while insisting that you would somehow prevent your 18 year old daughter from exercising her lawful right as an adult to marry whom she chooses... all the while trying to distract and derail this conversation addressing child sexual abuse... says a lot about you as a man, human and father. How about you start up a thread on these issues in Christian communities instead of offereing nothing of substace here?

floss

Star
You are calling others "perve" while insisting that you would somehow prevent your 18 year old daughter from exercising her lawful right as an adult to marry whom she chooses... all the while trying to distract and derail this conversation addressing child sexual abuse... says a lot about you as a man, human and father. How about you start up a thread on these issues in Christian communities instead of offereing nothing of substace here?
Not everything lawful are moral ie abortion. Again, you will do nothing to prevent your daughter from marrying a grown ass man because the law said she could? A simple yes and I will stop posting here instead of beating around the bushes.
Thanks to your pedo prophet that's why child sexual abuse are running rampant in muslim countries. How can you blame the muslim committing this sin? They are only immitating their prophet. They are the true muslim, you're fake.