Andrew settles and nothing changes

Awoken2

Superstar
Yeahhh he's playing 1 dimensional chess....well checkers, with the useless eaters.....da guys a genius!

Just 19 days ago he was "demanding" a trial by jury....like THAT was ever going to happen.

So after exhausting every legal loophole to try and get the case thrown out he's now obviously listened to his legal advisors/handlers and decided the best course of action, for a completely innocent person, is to pay off the lying money grabber before even sighting the court steps thus proving crime does actually pay but also costs as well...it's just business innit?

I bet he gets access to a special bank account for all his out of pocket expenses. :rolleyes:

It has surprised me a little though as I thought he was gonna do an Epstein.

Daze

Superstar
When evil people escape justice in this life they will find it waiting in the next life.

Whether you like it or not, whether want it or not, whether you believe in it or not. Justice is coming and every deed the weight of a mustard seed will be brought to account. Of this there are no doubts.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yeahhh he's playing 1 dimensional chess....well checkers, with the useless eaters.....da guys a genius!

Just 19 days ago he was "demanding" a trial by jury....like THAT was ever going to happen.

So after exhausting every legal loophole to try and get the case thrown out he's now obviously listened to his legal advisors/handlers and decided the best course of action, for a completely innocent person, is to pay off the lying money grabber before even sighting the court steps thus proving crime does actually pay but also costs as well...it's just business innit?

I bet he gets access to a special bank account for all his out of pocket expenses. :rolleyes:

It has surprised me a little though as I thought he was gonna do an Epstein.
Think the royal fam would ever Epstein one of their own? Diana dont count, because she was (at least initially) one of us.

Awoken2

Superstar
Think the royal fam would ever Epstein one of their own? Diana dont count, because she was (at least initially) one of us.
My idea of an Epsteining is faking your own death then getting yourself a new face, identity and then swanning orf to live on some secluded island in the Pacific for the rest of your sordid sad little life. I'm sure somebody like Jaz Coleman would oblige...he's got his own island.

You've managed to sink as low as whale shite if you are getting disowned by a family who themselves have been the subjects of some extremely dodgy allegations. I thought as a damage limitation exercise we would have seen randy Andy erased.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
My idea of an Epsteining is faking your own death then getting yourself a new face, identity and then swanning orf to live on some secluded island in the Pacific for the rest of your sordid sad little life. I'm sure somebody like Jaz Coleman would oblige...he's got his own island.

You've managed to sink as low as whale shite if you are getting disowned by a family who themselves have been the subjects of some extremely dodgy allegations. I thought as a damage limitation exercise we would have seen randy Andy erased.
I agree that Jiffy Jeff was likely extracted, not executed. In your opinion, would the House of Windsor allow their image and pride to take a knock like having Prince Albertini here catch an Epstien-style extraction?

Stucky

Star
I think it's fair to say it has not been a good week for the british and ukranian nazis

Awoken2

Superstar
I agree that Jiffy Jeff was likely extracted, not executed. In your opinion, would the House of Windsor allow their image and pride to take a knock like having Prince Albertini here catch an Epstien-style extraction?
I think old randy Andy has broken one of the fundamental principles of royal life which goes something like...do as thou wish, just don't get caught. He got caught. He is now nothing more than a septic appendage as far as PR is concerned so they will have to make it look like he is now a family outcast. But it's all just PR, behind the curtain he's still part of the fam.

Blue blood being thicker than water n all that.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think old randy Andy has broken one of the fundamental principles of royal life which goes something like...do as thou wish, just don't get caught. He got caught. He is now nothing more than a septic appendage as far as PR is concerned so they will have to make it look like he is now a family outcast. But it's all just PR, behind the curtain he's still part of the fam.

Blue blood being thicker than water n all that.
I concur old chap!

Awoken2

Superstar
I concur old chap!
I also thought it was a bit odd how this family have all managed to catch it consecutively. It was nearly two weeks ago when we heard of the first "royal" infection. They appear to have passed this thing on like a relay baton...with the queen being the anchor leg.

You'd think they were trying to keep certain headlines about randy Andy buried wouldn't you?....If you were one of those conspiracy theorist types.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I also thought it was a bit odd how this family have all managed to catch it consecutively. It was nearly two weeks ago when we heard of the first "royal" infection. They appear to have passed this thing on like a relay baton...with the queen being the anchor leg.

You'd think they were trying to keep certain headlines about randy Andy buried wouldn't you?....If you were one of those conspiracy theorist types.
When that old biddy kicks the bucket, that will be real news...