Are medicines permitted by God (according the REAL bible)

JoChris

Superstar
Would love to know if AJH and a freeman have got all their dental and surgical work done in their life without the witchcraft sorcery of anaesthetics or freezing! I wonder if stitching up a wound is sorcery under AJHs expert translation skills too
Not all medicines are administered by swallowing in tablet form or injection either.
Does AJH use tea tree oil or Eucalyptus oil ? Sorcery. Same for any other first aid ointments or skin treatments.
There are strong medicines in some skin ointments - that is why they are prescription only.
Smelling oils or vapour rub or any type of inhalant that treats nasal congestion - sorcery.
As I mentioned earlier alcohol alters consciousness- sorcery.
Does he use any type of herbal supplement - sorcery!

What stops AJH from forbidding TEA and coffee? They have caffeine - a stimulant - that drug called be sorcery.

Not all medicines are administered by swallowing in tablet form or injection either.
Does AJH use tea tree oil or Eucalyptus oil ? Sorcery. Same for any other first aid ointments or skin treatments.
There are strong medicines in some skin ointments - that is why they are prescription only.
Smelling oils or vapour rub or any type of inhalant that treats nasal congestion - sorcery.
As I mentioned earlier alcohol alters consciousness- sorcery.
Does he use any type of herbal supplement - sorcery!

What stops AJH from forbidding TEA and coffee? They have caffeine - a stimulant - that drug called be sorcery.
Those would be the medicines the bible would be referring to. If ”pharmakeia” did mean taking any medicine for healing because God is supposed to heal you without the help of any substances or medical practice, things like pomegranate, myrrh, garlic, cinnamon, mint, saffron, would be what they were talking about, those were the medicines of the day. Eating garlic is pure sorcery, mint tea is witchcraft of the highest degree

JoChris

Superstar
Those would be the medicines the bible would be referring to. If ”pharmakeia” did mean taking any medicine for healing because God is supposed to heal you without the help of any substances or medical practice, things like pomegranate, myrrh, garlic, cinnamon, mint, saffron, would be what they were talking about, those were the medicines of the day. Eating garlic is pure sorcery, mint tea is witchcraft of the highest degree
A lot of the best medicines have come from nature, but they are processed further by companies.
I am all for the use of natural substances if they treat a person's condition effectively. If no alternative is available then medicines should be used **as needed**.

Is garlic permitted in cooking though? Chewing it raw I can understand - your breath could take another person's away....
If cooking with garlic is forbidden, then I am guilty as charged.
Mint tea - I really have to be in the mood for that stuff. Lemon and ginger tea is better.

A lot of the best medicines have come from nature, but they are processed further by companies.
I am all for the use of natural substances if they treat a person's condition effectively. If no alternative is available then medicines should be used **as needed**.

Is garlic permitted in cooking though? Chewing it raw I can understand - your breath could take another person's away....
If cooking with garlic is forbidden, then I am guilty as charged.
Mint tea - I really have to be in the mood for that stuff. Lemon and ginger tea is better.
Lemon and chamomile is my brew of choice these days. Chamomile is a good herb for the stomach and helps to relax,

I dont often have to use allopathy thankfully but I sure was happy to see a doctor after waiting 5 hours in the ER, who then glued my thumb shut after I sliced off the fleshy part.

A Freeman

Superstar
I responded to IMO more important points.

Bible chapter and verse where science is called false knowledge.
1 Timothy 6:20-21 (KJV)
6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, AND THE OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE FALSELY SO CALLED:
6: 21 Which some professing have ERRED concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Bible chapter and verse where God says "thou shalt not be immunized".
Galatians 5:19-21
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 IDOLATRY, WITCHCRAFT*, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

*pharmakeia (Greek) = PHARMACY / SORCERY / WITCHCRAFT / MEDICINE / DRUGS / POISON
according to Strong's Concordance (and Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, etc.) - see: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/are-medicines-permitted-by-god-according-the-real-bible.10809/post-546963

Do you drink spirits?
No. Having taken the vow of the Nazarite (Num. 6) to Father 18 years ago, in addition to not drinking anything alcoholic, nothing from the earthly vine (e.g. a grape in any form) is consumed.

For someone who has not taken the vow of the Nazarite, having a glass of wine with supper for example wouldn't be considered unlawful (nor would it be considered pharmacy/witchcraft/medicine/drugs).

Using AJH's logic, a word always has the same meaning no matter what the context, you are drinking demons if you are drinking whiskey or gin because they are spirits, therefore demons.
Logic is logic (from Father) regardless of who speaks it, and personal attacks are totally illogical, as you should know. And what JAH has said, which you have repeated, is logical and correct. Giving up alcohol is an easy matter for someone who has been truly born again (John 3:3-7; Rom. 8:5-8; 1 John 3:8) and wishes only to do Father's Will (Matt. 6:9-13).

Wine contains alcohol.
Alcohol removes inhibitions and is often used for "romantic reasons" [putting it politely].
Alcohol slows down brain waves - and that is the extra reason I do not drink because my anticonvulsants already slow my brain waves down.
Agreed regarding the ill-effects of alcohol. JAH/Christ doesn't consume alcohol of any kind (Mark 14:25), nor do I (Luke 6:40).

OVERGENERALISATION.
You are directly contradicting King Solomon in the Book of Proverbs, therefore contradicting the Word of God.

e.g. Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Results for Fear in the Book of Proverbs
https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?qs_version=KJV&quicksearch=fear+&begin=24&end=24&resultspp=50
There is no contradiction. 100% FAITH = 100% FEAR OF FATHER (GOD) = 0 (ZERO) FEAR OF WORLDLY THREATS TO THE HUMAN BODY/FLESH.

Matthew 10:28 And fear NOT them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

ALL fear of anything worldly, up to and including fearing the death of the human body, is irrational. A healthy fear of Father (aka Faith), i.e. knowing that we ought to obey God and His Law rather than men (Acts 5:29-32), is exactly as it says: it is the beginning of wisdom.

Psalm 111:10 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the beginning of Wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [His Commandments]: His praise endureth for ever.

If someone truly fears Father (knows/has 100% faith in Him and that He is All-Powerful, All-Knowing and is present everywhere at ALL times, and that He will hold us all accountable for our actions on Judgment Day), they have no fear of anything worldly, including the death of the human body.

Faith (fear of Father) is therefore the polar opposite of fear (having no faith in Father). The more faith one has, the less fear (of worldly threats) they have, and vise-versa.

You assumed the verse you referenced would not be checked.
Actually, it is hoped that every verse that is cited will be not only checked, but that the individual reading the verse will THINK about it, i.e. ask Father for His Guidance with it.

Genesis 6:5 [KJV] And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

What on earth does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?
https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?qs_version=KJV&quicksearch=fear+&begin=24&end=24&resultspp=50
ALL fear (of anything other than a healthy fear of Father), of men, women, and the worldly, corporate fictions they have created (e.g. governments and all of its agencies), weapons, war, disease, so-called pandemics, losing worldly possessions, etc. -- any perceived external threat to the human -- are ALL a product of one's imagination.

Fear (as described above) is NOT real. It is imagining FUTURE EVENTS that do not presently exist and may not ever happen. That is insanity. It is emotional and robs one of their connection with Father, The Small, Still Voice of Reason and Common-sense. That is what makes people do the crazy things that they ordinarily wouldn't do, e.g. attacking someone who is striving to help them.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
You forget one thing the pharmakeia that your talking about was one that SPELLS where done over intent put into the concoctions - ever hear of an alchemist - the striving for immortality which brought about occultic practices into this see egypt for example of this - it was equated with trying to commune with entities through the use of "alchemy" to attain knowledge - immortality - or wealth ... hmmm seems to be a pattern here.
Its the fact of contacting spirits trying to take a neutral item and bending it to your will to attain what you want outside the order of the MOST HIGH.

Sounds similar to other things not? Hint its not the object its the individual its the action put behind it. Why is that so hard to understand. Again will ask is it the gun that is evil the fire the knife or the individual that uses those objects for evil intent...what happens if used for good then what?:eek:

A Freeman

Superstar
You forget one thing the pharmakeia that your talking about was one that SPELLS where done over intent put into the concoctions - ever hear of an alchemist - the striving for immortality which brought about occultic practices into this see egypt for example of this - it was equated with trying to commune with entities through the use of "alchemy" to attain knowledge - immortality - or wealth ... hmmm seems to be a pattern here.
Its the fact of contacting spirits trying to take a neutral item and bending it to your will to attain what you want outside the order of the MOST HIGH.

Sounds similar to other things not? Hint its not the object its the individual its the action put behind it. Why is that so hard to understand. Again will ask is it the gun that is evil the fire the knife or the individual that uses those objects for evil intent...what happens if used for good then what?:eek:
What seems to have been forgotten by everyone here on Earth is that the power of Satan to deceive has been grossly underestimated:

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, WHICH DECEIVETH THE WHOLE WORLD: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

If someone hands you hemlock, and tells you to drink it because it's "safe and effective", it doesn't matter whether some chant or spell was spoken over it or not. Whoever drinks the hemlock will find out quickly enough that they misplaced their trust by choosing to believe the liar instead of THE MOST HIGH GOD (Father).

Father has provided us with everything we need, including many natural remedies, and a stern, loving warning against the use of pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery/drugs/"medicine", etc. The word "pharmacy" has been around for thousands of years, and had exactly the same meaning then as it does now. The only thing that has changed is that the witches today wear white lab-coats and use centrifuges to mix their potions, so that they can more proficiently profit from slow-poisoning everyone foolish enough to place their trust in them.

We poison the water, soil, air and food with chemicals and genetically-modified livestock and crops (some with insecticide built in at a genetic level), so the same chemical and pharmaceutical companies can then sell us their "cure" in the form of more toxic chemicals and known carcinogenic concoctions.

Are you starting to see a pattern here, and why Father has warned us against these unnatural satanic potions? Father knew that we would be facing a fake pandemic with a fake virus concocted by the fake political leaders and their witch doctors to sell us their lethal jab, during this "time of Jacob's trouble".

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
A Freeman, I will have to come back later but I have this question.
Let's say for some incredible reason I decided that Anthony John Hill is inspired, what he says is the truth and therefore JAHtruth should be obeyed no matter what outsiders say:

would I be told I must stop taking my medicines because I should not doubt God?

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from: https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.368.6496.1170 -

Vaccines that use human fetal cells draw fire
Abortion opponents urge United States and Canada to avoid "ethically-tainted" cell lines.
12 Jun 2020

In response to lobbying by antiabortion groups, the Trump administration last year barred U.S. government scientists from using human fetal cell lines from new elective abortions in their work. But the administration has not banned the use of fetal cell lines derived from abortions decades ago. Such cell lines have been used since the 1960s to manufacture vaccines, including current vaccines against rubella, chickenpox, hepatitis A, and shingles.

1679697802683.png

Now, research groups around the world are working to develop more than 130 candidate vaccines against COVID-19, according to the World Health Organization. At least six of those candidates use one of two human fetal cell lines: HEK-293, a kidney cell line widely used in research and industry that comes from a fetus aborted in about 1972; and PER. C6, a proprietary cell line owned by Janssen, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, developed from retinal cells from an 18-week-old fetus aborted in 1985. Both cell lines were developed in the lab of molecular biologist Alex van der Eb at Leiden University.

Two of the six vaccines have entered human trials (see table, below). Five are made by using human fetal cells as “factories” to make adenoviruses that carry genes from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The adenoviruses, which are disabled so they can't replicate, are given as a vaccine; recipients' cells then produce proteins from the coronavirus, hopefully triggering a protective immune response.

The sixth vaccine, which could enter human trials this summer, is a protein subunit vaccine. Researchers use HEK-293 cells to make pieces of the spike protein that studs the coronavirus' surface. To trigger an immune response, the vaccine is delivered through a skin patch with 400 tiny needles.

Human fetal cells are key to producing both types of vaccines. For the protein subunit vaccine, “Cultured [nonhuman] animal cells can produce the same proteins, but they would be decorated with different sugar molecules, which … runs the risk of failing to evoke a robust and specific immune response,” says Andrea Gambotto, a vaccine scientist at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and lead developer of the vaccine. (Of the developers of the six vaccines, only Gambotto responded to a request for comment.)

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/abortion.10755/

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I.e. because some medicines are bad and some pharmaceutical companies are corrupt therefore they all are?

I think there is a logical fallacy termed specifically for this scenario…

“False Dilemma
A False Dilemma, maybe better known as a False Dichotomy, is “a situation in which only limited alternatives are considered, when in fact there is at least one additional option.”
You tend to see this, at least in rhetoric, as a political device. To prod you to their side, shifty leaders, writers, and orators will create a false dichotomy where the logic goes, “if you’re not on this side, you’re on that side.” “That side” tends to be pretty unsavory, so you’re forced into a position you don’t fully agree with.”

In the example of unsafe medicines and unethical pharmaceutical companies, the reader is invited to take the side of “resistance” which would actually set them against safe medicines and good pharmaceutical companies.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
A Freeman, I will have to come back later but I have this question.
Let's say for some incredible reason I decided that Anthony John Hill is inspired, what he says is the truth and therefore JAHtruth should be obeyed no matter what outsiders say:

would I be told I must stop taking my medicines because I should not doubt God?
P.S. I expected A Freeman would not respond going on his past responses. A "yes" would be admitting AJH puts his teachings before believers' safety. :(

A Freeman, I really hope if you or anyone close to you is diagnosed with a treatable condition, you/they take the medicines instead of being irresponsible.

JoChris

Superstar
6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, AND THE OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE FALSELY SO CALLED:
6: 21 Which some professing have ERRED concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
Here is KoK.
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE (knowledge) FALSELY SO CALLED:
5:21 Which some professing [to have] have erred concerning the faith. Grace [be] with thee. Amen.

AJH added the word knowledge. That is misleading.
This is when bible commentaries give insight into the verse, because we need the historical context as well. Philosophy/ worldly reasoning is very different to scientific knowledge.
And oppositions of science falsely so called;
the false teachers boasted of their science and knowledge, but it was not true, solid, spiritual, and saving; it was not an experimental knowledge of the Gospel; it was not the excellent knowledge of Christ, which has eternal life connected with it; it was merely notional and speculative; it was idle, empty, and useless, mere Pagan philosophy, and vain deceit, upon which they formed antitheses, or oppositions and objections to the truths of the Gospel; and even opposed themselves, and the word of God, as well as the faithful ministers of it.

Galatians 5:19-21
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 IDOLATRY, WITCHCRAFT*, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
I am reminding everyone here AJH swaps the word but doesn't change anything else. That is very misleading.

5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, pharmacy, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

No. Having taken the vow of the Nazarite (Num. 6) to Father 18 years ago, in addition to not drinking anything alcoholic, nothing from the earthly vine (e.g. a grape in any form) is consumed.

For someone who has not taken the vow of the Nazarite, having a glass of wine with supper for example wouldn't be considered unlawful (nor would it be considered pharmacy/witchcraft/medicine/drugs).
That is interesting. Why do you need to do that commandment given to the Jewish Nazarites, when you follow a man who attempts to blend Christianity and Islam?
Why don't all JAHtruth followers take the Nazarite vow?
Indirectly it could be argued AJH is telling you to disobey Jesus.

From Jesus' Sermon on the Mount:
Matthew 5:33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:
34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:
35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Logic is logic (from Father) regardless of who speaks it, and personal attacks are totally illogical, as you should know.
Showing how AJH teaches falsely - in this case dangerously - is not personal attack, hate speech or illogical.

And what JAH has said, which you have repeated, is logical and correct. Giving up alcohol is an easy matter for someone who has been truly born again (John 3:3-7; Rom. 8:5-8; 1 John 3:8) and wishes only to do Father's Will (Matt. 6:9-13).
Agreed regarding the ill-effects of alcohol. JAH/Christ doesn't consume alcohol of any kind (Mark 14:25), nor do I (Luke 6:40).
Everyone - please take the time to compare the real KJV verses to the KoK: the added words/verses to KoK are real doozies. John 3:3-7, Romans 8:5-8, 1 John 3:7-10, Matthew 6:9-13, Mark 14:22-25, Luke 6:39-40Luke 6:39-40

RE what is biblical FEAR, that is worthy of a different thread eventually.

VACCINES versus PHARMACY is also a different topic. Keep on topic please.

6: 21 Which some professing have ERRED concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen
1.This verse isn’t saying that science is evil. It’s literally saying that someone is calling something “knowledge” (Greek https://biblehub.com/greek/1108.htm) falsely, because it’s not true knowledge. It’s not saying that knowledge is bad. It’s saying that someone is calling something knowledge that is not that, it’s false.
2. The modern conception of what “science” is did not exist in biblical times. Even in the Middle Ages, physics, biology, etc were called “natural philosophy”. Science meaning the study of physical processes is very new. So again, that’s just simply a wrong reading of the bible.

im not even arguing that science and pharma don’t have massive problems, i am pretty anti materialistic science in my thinking. It’s just that you are wrong,y using the bible to argue your point. It’s obvious, because the concept you have of science and pharmacy, did not exist in biblical times, they had a different concept to those words. You are using a modern linguistic conception.

A Freeman

Superstar
Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise WITH HEALING IN HIS WINGS; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 REMEMBER YE AND RETURN TO THE LAW OF MOSES MY SERVANT, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you ELIJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Exodus 15:26 And said, IF thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the "I AM" thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His eyes (Deut. 12:8), and wilt give ear to His Commandments, and keep ALL His Statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the "I AM" THAT HEALETH THEE.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and SORCERERS*, and IDOLATERS, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

the original Greek word translated as "sorcerers" is pharmakois (φαρμάκοις), meaning a person who mixes drugs/potions (pharmakeia) to "work their magic".

*pharmakeia (Greek) = PHARMACY / SORCERY / WITCHCRAFT / MEDICINE / DRUGS / POISON
according to Strong's Concordance (and Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, etc.) - see:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/are-medicines-permitted-by-god-according-the-real-bible.10809/post-546963

Anyone still engaging in such abominable practices, or still idolizing doctors/physicians (2 Chron. 16:12-13), politicians, governments officials, the media, or anything or anyone that is NOT God (the "I AM") on the Last Day is going to burn, regardless of what they may mistakenly believe.

God is the ONLY One Who has ever healed anyone, through HIS Servants, Whom those of this world HATE (Matt. 21:33-46; Matt. 23:22-39; John 5:42-47; John 15:17-25).

May God Bless you and heal you.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
God is the ONLY One Who has ever healed anyone, through HIS Servants, Whom those of this world HATE (Matt. 21:33-46; Matt. 23:22-39; John 5:42-47; John 15:17-25).

May God Bless you and heal you.
You have been programmed into cut-and-pasting KoK verses to remind you AJH is really another Elijah, Jesus reincarnated whenever anyone challenges you!

So God only cures people, independently of scientists, doctors?
Please explain smallpox no longer existing then. Immunisation did it. No abortions or torture or anything else immoral was used in the process.
....The basis for vaccination began in 1796 when the English doctor Edward Jenner noticed that milkmaids who had gotten cowpox were protected from smallpox. Jenner also knew about variolation and guessed that exposure to cowpox could be used to protect against smallpox. To test his theory, Dr. Jenner took material from a cowpox sore on milkmaid Sarah Nelmes’ hand and inoculated it into the arm of James Phipps, the 9-year-old son of Jenner’s gardener. Months later, Jenner exposed Phipps several times to variola virus, but Phipps never developed smallpox. More experiments followed, and, in 1801, Jenner published his treatise “On the Origin of the Vaccine Inoculation.” In this work, he summarized his discoveries and expressed hope that “the annihilation of the smallpox, the most dreadful scourge of the human species, must be the final result of this practice.”

Antibiotics are a variety of medicines that CURES diseases.

How do you explain all the people being cured of diseases because of surgery e.g. appendicitis?
Etc etc etc.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpts below from: The Poisoned Needle by Eleanor McBean (a must read for anyone interested in the truth about vaccines, published 65+ years ago) -

CHAPTER 3

VACCINATION HIT BY DOCTORS

It often happens that the universal belief of one age - a belief which no one was, not without an extraordinary effort of genius and courage could, at that time be free - becomes to a subsequent age so palpable an absurdity that the only difficulty, then, is to imagine how such a thing can ever have appeared credible.
---John Stuart Mill.

From its inception down to the present time vaccination has been denounced as dangerous, disease producing and even deadly, by all thinking doctors who have investigated the facts and have had the courage to voice them.

A few of these published statements from prominent doctors are presented here:

From Dr. Alexander Wilder, Editor of the New Yolk Medical Times, Professor of Pathology in
the United States Medical College of New York and author of WILDER'S HISTORY OF
MEDICINE
, we have this observation:

"Vaccination is the infusion of contaminating element into the system, and after such
contamination you can never be sure of regaining the former purity of the body. Consumption
follows in the wake of vaccination as certainly as effect follows cause."

Dr. Walter M. James of Philadelphia says:

"Vaccination does not stay the spread of smallpox nor even modify it in those who get it after
vaccination. It does introduce into the system, and therefore contributes to the spread of,
tuberculosis, cancer and even leprosy. It tends to make more virulent epidemics of
smallpox and to make them more extensive. It does just what inoculation did - cause the
spread of disease."

Dr. Kalb
, Royal Examiner of Statistics for Bavaria, states:

"Examination shows vaccination a complete failure. In this single year, 3,994 vaccinated
people died of smallpox; the total number attacked exceeded 29,000." (All were vaccinated.)

Dr. L Hall Bakewell, Vaccinator General of Trinidad said:

"I have very little faith in Vaccination even as modifying the disease, and none at all as a
protective in virulent epidemics. Personally, I contracted smallpox less than six months after a
most severe re-vaccination."

This doctor was in the vaccination business; his livelihood depended on it and he wanted to
believe in it. In Trinidad where vaccination was compulsory he had ample opportunity to
observe the full effects of it on a large scale, yet he voluntarily denounced the practice as a
failure.

Dr. L C. Carter of London reports:

"In looking over the history of vaccination for smallpox, I am amazed to learn of the terrible
deaths from vaccination, amputations of arms and leg., foot and mouth disease, tetanus
(1ockjaw), septicemia (bood poisoning), cerebro-spinal meningitis."

Dr. J. C. Ward M.R.C.S. at Harrogate, (England) among many others confesses to a
change of heart on the vaccination question in this statement:

"I believed that vaccination prevented smallpox. I believed that if it did not absolutely prevent it
in every case, it modified the disease in some cases, and I believed that re-vaccination, if only
frequent enough, gave absolute immunity. Experience has driven all that out of my head; I
have seen vaccinated persons get smallpox, and persons who had been vaccinated get
smallpox, and I have seen those who had had smallpox get it a second time and die of it."

Professor Adolf Vogt, who held the chair of vital Statistics and Hygiene in Berne University
for 17 years said:

"After collecting the particulars of 400,000 cases of small pox I am compelled to admit that my
belief in vaccination is absolutely destroyed."

Dr. Charles E. Page of Boston said:

"I have been a regular practitioner of medicine in Boston for 33 years. I have studied the
question of vaccination conscientiously for 45 years. As for vaccination as a preventative of
disease, there is not a scrap of evidence in its favor. Injection of virus into the pure
bloodstream of the people does not prevent Smallpox. Rather, it tends to increase its
epidemics and makes the disease more deadly. Of this we have indisputable proof. In our
country (U.S.) cancer mortality has increased from 9 per 100,000 to 80 per 100,000 or fully
900 per cent increase, within the past 50 years, and no conceivable thing could have caused
this but the universal blood poisoning now existing."

Dr. Forbes Laurie says:

"I can add my testimony to the others . . . that vaccination contributes to the great increase
in cancer.

-------

VACCINATION IS OF VERY ANCIENT ORIGIN

As was previously stated, neither Jenner, with all his fanfare and praise, nor the obscure
Jesty, was the discoverer of inoculation. It was a "carry-over" from very ancient times when
superstitious fear and guess-work dominated the healing field.

An idea of its ancient origin may be gathered from the "Lecture Memoranda,"XVII
International Congress of Medicine, London, 1913, which states:

"The practice of inoculation for the prevention of disease is one of considerable antiquity. The
period of its discovery can only be conjectured..."

"Dhanwantari, the Vedic Father of Medicine, and the earliest known Hindu physician, who
lived about 1,500 B.C., is supposed to have been the first to practice inoculation for smallpox.
It is even stated that the ancient Hindus employed a vaccine, which they prepared by the
transmission of the smallpox virus through a cow." (History of Inoculation and Vaccination, pp.
6, 13)

This common practice of disease transmission of both ancient and modern tunes, undoubtedly,
has a strong relationship to the plagues and epidemics that sweep those countries where
vaccination is still practiced.

If this method of disease prevention had ever been successful, smallpox would have been
eliminated from the world centuries ago, but smallpox persists in localities where vaccination is
compulsory and declines where it is abandoned in favor of sanitation and hygienic measures.
The practice of inoculation spread like a noxious weed, from the savage tribes of the forgotten
past into the civilizations of Africa, Arabia, Tibet, India and finally into Europe and America.

Dr. Clements in his pamphlet, "A Superstitious Custom" traces the inoculation practices
through the various modern countries previous to Jenner’s day. He writes:

"In 1673 inoculation against smallpox appeared in Denmark; and in 1778, on recommendation
of the medical fraternity, two inoculation houses were established by the king in the capitol.

"In Italy, inoculation was secretly practiced by the Neapolitans from early times. It was freely
performed by nurses, who inoculated infants, entrusted to their care, without the knowledge of
the parents.

"In 1722, Dr. Wright, a surgeon of Wales refers to inoculation against smallpox in the British
Isles as ‘a very ancient custom.’ (Jenner didn’t begin his vaccinations until 1796). One William
Allen, then 99 years old, said inoculation had been known and used during his entire lifetime,
and he well remembered his mother stating that it had been commonly done all her life, and
that she got smallpox that way.

"The first record of inoculation in France appears in 1712, and in 1763 a fatal epidemic of
smallpox occurred in that country that wiped out a large part of the population; it was attributed
to inoculation and for a time the Government prohibited the practice.
Five years later, on the
insistence of the medical faculties, this decree was rescinded and by the latter part of the 18th
century inoculation was again commonly practiced in that country.

-------

Free download of The Poisoned Needle by Eleanor McBean 1957
Suppressed facts about Vaccination:

A Freeman

Superstar
Further excerpts from The Poisoned Needle by Eleanor McBean :-

STATEMENTS OF HEALTH OFFICIALS REGARDING VACCINATED SMALLPOX

Sir Thomas Chambers, Q.C.M.P., recorder of the city of London said:

"I find that of the 155 persons admitted to the Smallpox Hospital in the Parish of St. James,
Piccadilly, 145 had been vaccinated."

In Marylevore Hospital 92 per cent of the smallpox cases had been vaccinated.

Marson’s report of Highgate Hospital for 1871 states that, "of the 950 cases of smallpox, 870
(90%) of the whole number of patients had been vaccinated."

At Hempstead Hospital, up to May 13, 1884, out of 2,965 admissions for smallpox, 2,347 had
been vaccinated.

After these vaccination epidemics, more and more people refused to comply with the unjust
vaccination laws
and as a result of this and the improvements in sanitation and nutrition,
smallpox took a drop and continued to decline until it is rarely seen at the present time.

"In 1942 one case of smallpox at Seindon (Britain) resulted in the vaccination of a large
number of people. Only three cases of smallpox occurred and these all recovered, but 12
vaccinated individuals died from inflammation of the brain. (This is a common after effect of
vaccination.) In the same year near Edinburg, Scotland, eight people died of smallpox (six of
which had been vaccinated) while ten died from the effects of the vaccination. .

"I would not go so far as to say that vaccination has NEVER saved a person from smallpox. It is a matter of record that thousands of the victims of this superstitious rite have been saved from
smallpox by the immunizing potency of death. But it is a fact that the official statistics of
England and Wales show unmistakably that, while vaccination has killed ten times more people than smallpox, there has been a decrease in smallpox concomitant with the decrease
in vaccination
. . . It might be appropriately asked, in the words of the Vaccination Inquirer
(London, Feb. 1947) ‘How could an operation that was declining be responsible for the extermination of smallpox?" (Vaccine and Serum Evils, p. 23, by Dr. H. M. Shelton)

Last edited: