Are the members of illuminati demons or narcissistic psychopaths ?

John K

Established
I saw a priest fix a condition in minutes that a doctor couldn't fix in a year. The name of Jesus and St. Michael convey power over these matters
I heard a lot of psychologists who said "there is no cure for narcissistic psychopaths" .
It's kind of sad that medice and therapy can't find a solution for this type people.

But, I heard about exorcism and the great result for cases of demon posesion.

I had always believe that demon posesion is just a mental ilness. But now... I started to doubt about it.

If the subject doesn't do what that demon wants them to do, it will bite them. (Looks like a nasty snakebite with two big raised whitecaps as big as a bullet tip.
Oh, that's must hurt. Why do you think this person that you are talking about, with a demon posesion, was actually catch by a demon ? Do you think this people are target of demons just because an psychological problem related with abuse? Or maybe there is another explanation?

And don't forget what THEY say: "We are legion."
How do you know that they say "we are legion"? This is not an slogan from "anonymous"?

John K

Established
I have seen people dead inside, dead eyes draped in self-abuse and broken spiritually who unwillingly allow something else in at times. You can feel a force or what I personally term evil as they near as if there is an unseen hive swarming around them
Interested. How can you see thoses things? Is another sense ?

Sunshine

Established
What do you mean with "split" , Are you talking about mk ultra ?

I don't think the people on the top top of the pyramid may receive an mk ultra brainwash...with torture. Mmmm
I think the mk ultra apply to lowers classes.

I believe there is an connection with the spiritual world and the "illuminatis" , but sometimes I think ... Maybe Lucifer and demons are not real, and they are just a mind game.
They ARE real. All you have to do is look around this website at the analyses of a few music videos to see the "artists" bragging about being vessels for possession.

Add in the testimonies of people like Svali, Arizona Wilder, Cathy O'Brien and other escapees/survivors of the bloodline system, and it's pretty obvious that they incorporate these rituals into their lifestyles, just like Christians going to church. And, speaking of Christianity, the New Testament says, very clearly, in unmistakable terms, that Jesus cast demons out of people. Anyone who tells you differently is picking & choosing, and that is not the way it works.

Every ancient civilization has their version of these "powers and principalities." The ancient texts of India talk about such beings, both with and without bodies. Do you think the ancient Hindis were making up stories about "devas" to put in their most sacred writings? Again, that defies logic. Mesopotamia, China & Japan, the Mesoamericans, the pre-Islamic tribes of Arabia, and various European folklores, all have a version of "lamia" (Roman term), of non-corporeal entities that haunt the wastelands and/or forests.

Millions of your ancestors have written, painted and carved into clay and stone these truths to you. Ignore them at your peril.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
How do you know that they say "we are legion"? This is not an slogan from "anonymous"?
Mark 5:9
8For Jesus had already declared, “Come out of this man, you unclean spirit!” 9“What is your name?” Jesus asked. “My name is Legion,” he replied, “for we are many.” 10And he begged Jesus repeatedly not to send them out of that region

Mark 5:15
When they came to Jesus, they saw the man who had been possessed by the legion of demons sitting there, clothed and in his right mind; and they were afraid.

Matthew 12:45
Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and dwell there; and the final plight of that man is worse than the first. So will it be with this wicked generation."

Matthew 26:53
Are you not aware that I can call on My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

Aero

Superstar
There's nothing demonic about blame-shifting, which is a critical component of narcissistic psychopathy. These people will shit the bed, shit on their own food, and shit on all of their toys. Then blame the bed, food, and toys for their own behavior. More importantly, they aren't displaying themself. They aren't even displaying a persona; they are showing their masks.

Everyone knows a person or people who immediately mask up at any form of criticism or self-doubt. Unfortunately, few of us really put in the type of effort necessary to destroy those masks. And that's what must be done. Destruction of the masks must happen because these are the most self-destructive people, and sitting around watching them self-destruct or helping them nuke their latest scapegoat isn't good. It's the worst type of karma to bring upon yourself.

John K

Established
They ARE real. All you have to do is look around this website at the analyses of a few music videos to see the "artists" bragging about being vessels for possession.

Add in the testimonies of people like Svali, Arizona Wilder, Cathy O'Brien and other escapees/survivors of the bloodline system, and it's pretty obvious that they incorporate these rituals into their lifestyles, just like Christians going to church. And, speaking of Christianity, the New Testament says, very clearly, in unmistakable terms, that Jesus cast demons out of people. Anyone who tells you differently is picking & choosing, and that is not the way it works.

Every ancient civilization has their version of these "powers and principalities." The ancient texts of India talk about such beings, both with and without bodies. Do you think the ancient Hindis were making up stories about "devas" to put in their most sacred writings? Again, that defies logic. Mesopotamia, China & Japan, the Mesoamericans, the pre-Islamic tribes of Arabia, and various European folklores, all have a version of "lamia" (Roman term), of non-corporeal entities that haunt the wastelands and/or forests.

Millions of your ancestors have written, painted and carved into clay and stone these truths to you. Ignore them at your peril.
Yes, I know a lot of testimonies and books explain the excistance of demons. But it's difficult to believe something that I had never see before. But well, I can't see electromagnetic fields, but I know that with special technology I can see it. Maybe we need an special technology that allow us to see demons.

John K

Established
Mark 5:9
8For Jesus had already declared, “Come out of this man, you unclean spirit!” 9“What is your name?” Jesus asked. “My name is Legion,” he replied, “for we are many.” 10And he begged Jesus repeatedly not to send them out of that region

Mark 5:15
When they came to Jesus, they saw the man who had been possessed by the legion of demons sitting there, clothed and in his right mind; and they were afraid.

Matthew 12:45
Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and dwell there; and the final plight of that man is worse than the first. So will it be with this wicked generation."

Matthew 26:53
Are you not aware that I can call on My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?
I didn't remember this part in the bible. Why the name of the demon is legion ? Do you think it has a meaning?

John K

Established
There's nothing demonic about blame-shifting,
It's not just the guilt. The problem are the actions of narcissistic psychopaths in the top of the pyramid..like kill , hurt, lie, etc.

Aero

Superstar
It's not just the guilt. The problem are the actions of narcissistic psychopaths in the top of the pyramid..like kill , hurt, lie, etc.
I feel ya bro.

I saved one narcissist from being buried alive. She was literally marked for death when I found her. So I did what any good empath would do. I dug her ass out and zapped her heart.

At first, I thought she was mostly innocent. Like she was a victim of the other narcissists and their scummy "deadpools". But after not getting a single thank you for lifting her, she also tried to get me thrown in jail.

Anyway, holding the grim reaper back is a thankless job; I've known that for a while. The jail thing is mind-boggling and probably unforgivable, though. And like I said, with a narcissist like this, it's all a mask. Underneath those masks are super damaged and tormented souls.

John K.

Rookie
Like she was a victim of the other narcissists and their scummy "deadpools". But after not getting a single thank you for lifting her, she also tried to get me thrown in jail.
sounds like stockholm syndrome.

John K.

Rookie
Maybe some psycopaths narcisistic get recovered after all... hope the same thing for the Illuminati or Luciferian Mafia...

Aero

Superstar
sounds like stockholm syndrome.
For me, or for her?

It probably goes both ways. I know I shouldn't feel bad for her because she will feed off it as if anyone who tries to help her is an idiot. Of course, I have my own thirst, so dealing with hers isn't that much of a problem.

I would say one of the most pressing issues with narcissism is the total lack of understanding boundaries. And that also fits into the Stockholm syndrome theory. Either way, I love her. It sucks that conventional therapy is too slow. Like I literally have no choice but to mask up and go into the abyss. At least it will be more fun. Appealing to logic, intelligence and maturity are just too much.

John K.

Rookie
For me, or for her?

It probably goes both ways. I know I shouldn't feel bad for her because she will feed off it as if anyone who tries to help her is an idiot. Of course, I have my own thirst, so dealing with hers isn't that much of a problem.

I would say one of the most pressing issues with narcissism is the total lack of understanding boundaries. And that also fits into the Stockholm syndrome theory. Either way, I love her. It sucks that conventional therapy is too slow. Like I literally have no choice but to mask up and go into the abyss. At least it will be more fun. Appealing to logic, intelligence and maturity are just too much.
I think for her.

Maybe you have the Hero Syndrome. Trying to save her...

Just maybe.

B_JMNN

Established
Yes, I know a lot of testimonies and books explain the excistance of demons. But it's difficult to believe something that I had never see before. But well, I can't see electromagnetic fields, but I know that with special technology I can see it. Maybe we need an special technology that allow us to see demons.
There's sounds and things we humans can't see, because our minds aren't capable of it. Animals are capable of seeing and hearing these things.

Just because you can't physically see it, doesn't mean it's not there. We can't see the wind, but we do feel it. We see it by feeling, and the effect it has on nature to sway trees and blow dust.

Not everything in life is physical. If you only believe the physical, you neglect the spiritual and the unseen, because regardless if you believe it or not, it's there.

Whether we believe they follow that religion doesn't matter, regardless if WE believe, those people follow and believe that religion. The same as people who don't believe in Jesus, regardless if those people believe or not, people still believe in Jesus.

Aero

Superstar
I think for her.

Maybe you have the Hero Syndrome. Trying to save her...

Just maybe.
Maybe... If Scarface was a hero

She has a gangster mentality, which I love, BTW. What I mean is, when you deal with gangsters, you are only as good as your last envelope. But I think we have made progress.

Nobody developed narcissistic traits overnight. So she doesn't need a hero; she just needs a man that understands her. She craves a strong bond and doesn't think about how that can be misconstrued as control.

In any case, adaptation is key when dealing with narcissism in all forms. You have to disarm them, and never put the gun back in their hands.