Rookie
Something is not adding up
how come bts channel has 70 million followers
yet they cant get over 500000 views on the channel
also same shit with social media
a lot of these celebs are not popular
they buy bots
this is not just kpop this is every fucking known celeb worldwide
you have 60 million/100 million followers yet you cant go past 1-3 million likes .

Also btw guys before they debut companies do workshops (form a persona/style for each member)
stuff like how they are going to dress/voice/looks/personality
also companies make the members popular/not popular based on sponsorship
Bts V is sponsored by paradise hotel (mafia)
Kpop is fake and scripted
This was told by a ex trainee (how fake kpop is)

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
they buy bots
you have 60 million/100 million followers yet you cant go past 1-3 million likes .

Also btw guys before they debut companies do workshops (form a persona/style for each member)
Yea I saw a video a while back of an intern(?) I believe with a kpop company who testified to the fakeness and the persona scripting for these members. The scripts can be produced years in advance even apparently…just waiting for the right Monarch, smh. Plus I get a good sense of these scripts every time I check the numbers. It’s pretty clear.

I’m curious though sike1309, how do you know BTS V’s sponsor is paradise hotel? Where did you get that information? And do you know the other members’ sponsors- especially Yoongi? I’m looking deeper into him. Thanks.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of..."
(Like when it's full of "angry" b*llsh*t...lol)

Here's looking back on more MHJ "controversy"...

dumdududum69

Someone didn't get the humor...
Seems like I interfered some truths by my presence. So tell me, what is the truth of a boyband that y'all are stirring up? How to not be perceived as a lost cause in this protagonists thread? I want that glamour in my life.
There's no humor to you, just vengeful and salty energy.
My argument has no relation to your little boyband. It is directed at you in general.
You're not perceived as a lost cause, you are one.
Remember the time you were obsessed and was exactly like the people you're currently hating on? Don't forget.
Some maturity can get you very far in life.

lal golapi

Rookie
There's no humor to you, just vengeful and salty energy.
My argument has no relation to your little boyband. It is directed at you in general.
You're not perceived as a lost cause, you are one.
Remember the time you were obsessed and was exactly like the people you're currently hating on? Don't forget.
Some maturity can get you very far in life.
Damn you are a new account but you already know too much about me.
Come on you do know some truth otherwise you wouldn't be deflecting mine ones and insisting Im lost and shit. I wanna know the truths TT

lal golapi

Rookie
they buy bots

What do you think maybe they hacked into random people and got those followers? Shit like that do happen on facebook. I don't remember the process. They can somehow get into random people's accounts automatically and like, follow the the pages they want to grow bigger. Maybe their hacking technology is pretty good hmm. On the other note, people should be careful about using techs coming from these people. Shit can go bizarre who knows.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Audit also reveals MHJ was "in talks" with foreign investors... Part of the "strategy" is to "malign" H*be and place it into huge controversies to lower down inverstors' confidence in the company, thereby, lowering its stock price, so that shares can be bought at a cheaper price...

The basic aim is to bring down H*be so that MHJ can "take over" ADOR & New Jeans... Seriously, that sounds like a tough plan considering H*be owns 80% of the subsidiary while MHJ has only 18% and 2% for others...

sike1309

Rookie
What do you think maybe they hacked into random people and got those followers? Shit like that do happen on facebook. I don't remember the process. They can somehow get into random people's accounts automatically and like, follow the the pages they want to grow bigger. Maybe their hacking technology is pretty good hmm. On the other note, people should be careful about using techs coming from these people. Shit can go bizarre who knows.
Bots
same shit with insta how do you have 50 million-100 million followers yet you only get 1-7 million likes per post.

e-Enoch

Superstar

dumdududum69

Damn you are a new account but you already know too much about me.
Come on you do know some truth otherwise you wouldn't be deflecting mine ones and insisting Im lost and shit. I wanna know the truths TT
Do your research, outside of VC. I don't need to know you personally to read you.