BTS discussion thread

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
OLD ARTICLE
And I believe this was happening while the infamous “black ocean” incident with BTS was still fresh from the Busan One Asian Festival October 2016.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Taylor Swift Is Catching Up To BTS–But She Hasn’t Matched Them Just Yet...

Only one other name has accrued more No. 1s in the history of the Billboard Global 200. BTS have thus far nabbed seven leaders. They haven’t added to that sum for a while, so that means they’ve held this record for quite some time now–and also that they were able to earn more champions than anyone else in rapid fashion.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"ARMY enraged over HYBE-Ador feud impacting BTS..."
Some 30 condolence wreaths are placed by BTS fans in front of HYBE headquarters in Seoul's Yongsan District, Thursday. The ribbons on the wreaths show messages like, 'HYBE is shirking its responsibilities' and 'Amid endless owner risks, we hope BTS will part ways with HYBE.'  Yonhap

Some 30 condolence wreaths are placed by BTS fans in front of HYBE headquarters in Seoul's Yongsan District, Thursday. The ribbons on the wreaths show messages like, "HYBE is shirking its responsibilities" and "Amid endless owner risks, we hope BTS will part ways with HYBE." Yonhap

glitterslugs

Rookie
Western Army are not listening to Korean Armys and that’s going to cause bigger problems because Koreans want a full investigation, they are tired of the lies and vague responses - while western fans are just hoping anyone that talks about this gets sued and silenced. The western fans are explosively angry that all of this is happening and would rather it all be hidden and go away because they are more embarrassed that other fandoms are teasing them than anything. They even report news outlets that are just sharing the situation in a neutral way.

They don’t care about the safety and the souls of these young men. It seems to me that they even worship the company.

I noticed this older lady commenting what had to be hundreds of comments in defense of BTS. Randomly went back to check and she’s still at it. Nobody was arguing with her. She was aggressively attacking commenters. 50 something year old lady!

There’s a hold that this group and their company have over certain lonely, loveless and vulnerable individuals .
It’s very disturbing to see in real time.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Western Army are not listening to Korean Armys and that’s going to cause bigger problems because Koreans want a full investigation, they are tired of the lies and vague responses - while western fans are just hoping anyone that talks about this gets sued and silenced. The western fans are explosively angry that all of this is happening and would rather it all be hidden and go away because they are more embarrassed that other fandoms are teasing them than anything. They even report news outlets that are just sharing the situation in a neutral way.

They don’t care about the safety and the souls of these young men. It seems to me that they even worship the company.

I noticed this older lady commenting what had to be hundreds of comments in defense of BTS. Randomly went back to check and she’s still at it. Nobody was arguing with her. She was aggressively attacking commenters. 50 something year old lady!

There’s a hold that this group and their company have over certain lonely, loveless and vulnerable individuals .
It’s very disturbing to see in real time.
Yes this is unreal. I’ve spotted some of this as well.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
So basically if the court finds evidence suggesting that Sajaegi did take place they will be stripped of the order of cultural merit. The order of cultural merit is the medal they were using to ask for a military exemption.
And I have seen a recent article where BTS enlistment is playing a role in possibly doing away with exemption for top entertainers and athletes.

wastern/i armys are getting on my last nerves with how they would try to sweep all the dirt under the carpet.. “cleanse of searches” or whatever they call it. it’s just pathetic trying to prevent the inevitable. it builds up and it will explode!

the more they try to sweep it under the rug the more it will leak from the other sides of the rug. then those same people will try to “keep” others accountable for their deeds/words but when it comes to their idols it’s “dont touch my baby he done nothing wrong he will never do anything wrong he is all goodness and rainbows” ..yeah cuz you know him personally and how he is irl… A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES..spiritually dumbed down and sleeping brainwashed fans not knowing that THE IMAGE of their fav has been CAREFULLY CURATED/CRAFTED by THE COMPANY in order to SELL.

the downfall with companies/idols begins with the idolaters. the idolaters will be the ones to shred those idols in pieces

when things finally come out it will feel like cold icey water pouring over those fans. too cold they would want to hide and seek for warmth.

hear some of the things The Holy Spirit has been bringing up regarding hybe for the past two years:
EXPLOITATION OF CHILDREN
ABUSE
dungeons underneath the building
trafficking
corruption
prostitution
p***philia
MONEY LAUNDERING
manipulation
abuse of power
they are a military enclave (or just linked to it) whatever that means
deep occultic roots
and MORE

around the beginning of march YAH had me watch some of bts american hustle life (i couldn’t see all episodes it was too overwhelming). He had me write down, places, people mentioned, airways and such into my praying notebook. He highlighted and showed me a lot of things while i was watching that show. i might have mentioned this before but let me mention it again because im led to do it. bts and many idols trained in amercia didnt they? so can you imagine what they went thru and the deals and ‘things’ they had to do to get where they are today?

there were a lot of QUESTIONABLE places they visited in that show down to a whole restaurant that had literal infants on the wall.
guess what the place sells? exactly it sells pizza and that’s what they had. PIZZA..
D221AF25-2587-44A6-BE6C-4EE88EE9B218.jpeg66963327-6033-430E-BE9E-0A9B807B3183.jpeg

i was discussing things with my dear friend because i always share a lot of things with her and what i noticed was the way those guys would react especially jin..BEC9A29A-1ADC-48C9-A932-54F226CAC6BE.jpeg

from being kidnapped(this can lead to massive trauma) to being forced to take off their shoes and then socks.. what does this hint at? exactly what u think…
kidnapping someone and then hinting at them to undress? they take them young so they can exploit them and train/tame them like dogs. just what kinda twist humor is that? and you know what’s worse? fans found it funny and humorous and have made lots of memes. they think everything is fun and games
063262E2-FF4F-494C-B51E-486D3587D1E6.jpeg

Last edited:

lal golapi

Rookie
My tiny head has an entitlement of this theory: If hybe's allegations on Min heejin aren't true and twisted af(after analizing in absence of solid evidence, that's the conclusion I came up with), Bang pd fears Min hee jin might overshadow him with her work, public acceptance and cunningness, not necessarily sneakily taking over ADOR. Someone's projection do show their own underlying beliefs and concerns. Remember bang pd used to work with jyp but he separated himself from jyp and created his own label? Maybe he saw the same potential and gist in her, so he is trying to eliminate a competition early on. And if this is not the case, she probably has some dirt of hybe/bang pd lol, so they are trying to break her roots.

minnie82

Superstar
My tiny head has an entitlement of this theory: If hybe's allegations on Min heejin aren't true and twisted af(after analizing in absence of solid evidence, that's the conclusion I came up with), Bang pd fears Min hee jin might overshadow him with her work, public acceptance and cunningness, not necessarily sneakily taking over ADOR. Someone's projection do show their own underlying beliefs and concerns. Remember bang pd used to work with jyp but he separated himself from jyp and created his own label? Maybe he saw the same potential and gist in her, so he is trying to eliminate a competition early on. And if this is not the case, she probably has some dirt of hybe/bang pd lol, so they are trying to break her roots.
That could be another possible theory

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
wastern/i armys are getting on my last nerves with how they would try to sweep all the dirt under the carpet.. “cleanse of searches” or whatever they call it. it’s just pathetic trying to prevent the inevitable. it builds up and it will explode!

the more they try to sweep it under the rug the more it will leak from the other sides of the rug. then those same people will try to “keep” others accountable for their deeds/words but when it comes to their idols it’s “dont touch my baby he done nothing wrong he will never do anything wrong he is all goodness and rainbows” ..yeah cuz you know him personally and how he is irl… A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES..spiritually dumbed down and sleeping brainwashed fans not knowing that THE IMAGE of their fav has been CAREFULLY CURATED/CRAFTED by THE COMPANY in order to SELL.

the downfall with companies/idols begins with the idolaters. the idolaters will be the ones to shred those idols in pieces

when things finally come out it will feel like cold icey water pouring over those fans. too cold they would want to hide and seek for warmth.

hear some of the things The Holy Spirit has been bringing up regarding hybe for the past two years:
EXPLOITATION OF CHILDREN
ABUSE
dungeons underneath the building
trafficking
corruption
prostitution
p***philia
MONEY LAUNDERING
manipulation
abuse of power
they are a military enclave (or just linked to it) whatever that means
deep occultic roots
and MORE

around the beginning of march YAH had me watch some of bts american hustle life (i couldn’t see all episodes it was too overwhelming). He had me write down, places, people mentioned, airways and such into my praying notebook. He highlighted and showed me a lot of things while i was watching that show. i might have mentioned this before but let me mention it again because im led to do it. bts and many idols trained in amercia didnt they? so can you imagine what they went thru and the deals and ‘things’ they had to do to get where they are today?

there were a lot of QUESTIONABLE places they visited in that show down to a whole restaurant that had literal infants on the wall.
guess what the place sells? exactly it sells pizza and that’s what they had. PIZZA..
View attachment 104687View attachment 104688

i was discussing things with my dear friend because i always share a lot of things with her and what i noticed was the way those guys would react especially jin..View attachment 104689

from being kidnapped(this can lead to massive trauma) to being forced to take off their shoes and then socks.. what does this hint at? exactly what u think…
kidnapping someone and then hinting at them to undress? they take them young so they can exploit them and train/tame them like dogs. just what kinda twist humor is that? and you know what’s worse? fans found it funny and humorous and have made lots of memes. they think everything is fun and games
View attachment 104691
My goodness! You know, it’s interesting you mention American Hustle Life and watching BTS experience what seem like trauma-related reactions, b/c I recently re-watched some of this series and I had a similar take on it. That the guys seemed quite used to harsh treatment - which can mean a number of different things.

But on the subject of BTS and their TV series. Back in the winter, I was watching another one of their series, Rookie Kings, which they aired right around their debut. I feel like in that show, God showed me some things I’d asked him to be able to see about BTS and who they really are. The intro they did for Rookies Kings, in all the episodes except for 1 and 3, has some questionable elements. Here are a few elements which might relate to those pizza restaurant photos with the infants and clergy from American Hustle Life: (1) Jimin and Jungkook dressed in what appears like Catholic School Uniforms (2) all the members standing in front of a pope-like image that appeared to be in a black mask and gloves. Here are some screen captures of what I’m talking about :

IMG_6291.jpeg
IMG_6293.jpeg
In the closeup image directly to the left of the pope-like figure there appears to be something that looks like a wolf with white eyes…
IMG_6292.jpeg
These images have left me with a terrible feeling for months now.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
My goodness! You know, it’s interesting you mention American Hustle Life and watching BTS experience what seem like trauma-related reactions, b/c I recently re-watched some of this series and I had a similar take on it. That the guys seemed quite used to harsh treatment - which can mean a number of different things.

But on the subject of BTS and their TV series. Back in the winter, I was watching another one of their series, Rookie Kings, which they aired right around their debut. I feel like in that show, God showed me some things I’d asked him to be able to see about BTS and who they really are. The intro they did for Rookies Kings, in all the episodes except for 1 and 3, has some questionable elements. Here are a few elements which might relate to those pizza restaurant photos with the infants and clergy from American Hustle Life: (1) Jimin and Jungkook dressed in what appears like Catholic School Uniforms (2) all the members standing in front of a pope-like image that appeared to be in a black mask and gloves. Here are some screen captures of what I’m talking about :

View attachment 104702
View attachment 104703
In the closeup image directly to the left of the pope-like figure there appears to be something that looks like a wolf with white eyes…
View attachment 104704
These images have left me with a terrible feeling for months now.
That picture is kinda creepy

Last edited: