BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
I seriously for a split second thought he was a girl.
same! When i saw him in the pictures for their comeback he was unrecognizable from how i last remembered him when i used to listen to them. Honestly r.i.p to any manly features he has left, if he even has any. Bang p3d0 took it all away from him. The only thing saving him now is his adams apple and probably his voice. It seems they recently shaved off his jaw even more and redid his nose and eyes to now look like a girl. And the long hair he's sporting is not helping at all.

swayy000

Star
The army are just a cult and hitbig company is the cult leader and the guys are really just the faces of the cult/the middlemen so to speak

Army will defend them even if b+s murdered someone right in front of them,they would blame the victim
YES! and indoctrinating the fans, just like how a cult leader does with their satanic ideologies. Im sure bt5 know this power they have over their fans, i think thats why sugar used jim jones in his mixtape. Honestly i would say most these groups fandom's are cults. I remembered when that 1rene and even seungr1 burning sun situation came out some fans were defending them like their life depended on it.
The boys Yj and Bg had to beg the company for relief because he was going to make them wear hair they didn't want to. Pigtails for Bg and a green wig for Yj. The fact he was scared to tell is odd. They seem to stand up for themselves and each other more than btees.
This reminds of when they put that white wedding dress on Yj for their freeze comeback. Now we know who orchestrates those ridiculous outfits. For some reason i thought it was just the stylist, i should have known it was bang pedo:rolleyes: People in the comments were saying Yj looked like an ancient chinese concubine in that dress and i think thats the look he was going for with Yj

This was a good video...most of the stuff she mentioned I didn't notice at first. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, especially where they said there relationship was strictly business only. Thats probably the only true words thats ever come out their mouths.

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
J!min was a good looking guy when they debuted with full cheeks and a very masculine look but now he looks so fake and feminine and whitewashed and those light colored contacts are very creepy

T@e isnt nearly as good looking as he was just a year ago,2021 hasnt been kind to his visuals or maybe he has had too much botox/fillers

All of then,except $uga, are all very tanned skin but you wouldn't know it from all the whitewashing and filtering they do to their selfies

H0pe and $uga are always admitting to not thinking they are good looking and rM never says it but I'm sure he also thinks he is ugly

theartbook35

Veteran
J!min was a good looking guy when they debuted with full cheeks and a very masculine look but now he looks so fake and feminine and whitewashed and those light colored contacts are very creepy

T@e isnt nearly as good looking as he was just a year ago,2021 hasnt been kind to his visuals or maybe he has had too much botox/fillers

All of then,except $uga, are all very tanned skin but you wouldn't know it from all the whitewashing and filtering they do to their selfies

H0pe and $uga are always admitting to not thinking they are good looking and rM never says it but I'm sure he also thinks he is ugly
JM looks completely different from how he used to when they debuted. He looked like a man back then. Now him and that Ollie London guy look freakishly similar.

T@e looked best in 2018 during the F@ke Love era. Back then he was legitimately handsome. Now he looks way different, like he's either lost a ton of weight to the point where he's unhealthy, or he's had work done.

JH, in my opinion, is unattractive. When they debuted I thought he was really handsome. But the second he messed with his nose, then his jaw, then his cheeks, he became really unappealing looking. Back in 2014 I think it was, @rmy AND antis combined were trending a hashtag on twitter about calling JH ugly and wanting him kicked out of BT5 for it. I kid you not. Such a disgusting thing to do. JH was great looking back then, and it makes me wonder if this whole event is what scarred him, and made him get plastic surgery.

SG is the only one who I think hasn't had any work done. When you compare his face today, without any makeup on, to his face in 2013, aside from looking younger, his bone structure hasn't changed at all. (Makeup can change a face a lot. I let a makeup artist work on me for her portfolio years ago, and she made me look white, plus made my nose look way smaller and like I'd had plastic surgery even though I never have).

swayy000

Star
Wow! And if you really want to go there they along with Kpop in general are rip offs of 90s American Black music...hip hop and R&B. Fake all around!

I thought this video talking about how Kpop is forever stealing from black artists interesting.
jess1 in that thumbnail... yikes
kid.jpg
I remember when namj00n tried to do AAVE when trying to speak english a guy told him to act his race lol. Some these idols need the same advice. They're just embarrassing themselves at this point. and twitter stans love to cancel left and right when this is done but when it comes to their fave kpop idols they're quick to defend and make excuses :rolleyes: a bunch of hypocrites

queen82

Star
JM looks completely different from how he used to when they debuted. He looked like a man back then. Now him and that Ollie London guy look freakishly similar.

T@e looked best in 2018 during the F@ke Love era. Back then he was legitimately handsome. Now he looks way different, like he's either lost a ton of weight to the point where he's unhealthy, or he's had work done.

JH, in my opinion, is unattractive. When they debuted I thought he was really handsome. But the second he messed with his nose, then his jaw, then his cheeks, he became really unappealing looking. Back in 2014 I think it was, @rmy AND antis combined were trending a hashtag on twitter about calling JH ugly and wanting him kicked out of BT5 for it. I kid you not. Such a disgusting thing to do. JH was great looking back then, and it makes me wonder if this whole event is what scarred him, and made him get plastic surgery.

SG is the only one who I think hasn't had any work done. When you compare his face today, without any makeup on, to his face in 2013, aside from looking younger, his bone structure hasn't changed at all. (Makeup can change a face a lot. I let a makeup artist work on me for her portfolio years ago, and she made me look white, plus made my nose look way smaller and like I'd had plastic surgery even though I never have).
you didn't mentioned JK and Jin, they have some work done too

Bernidel

Rookie

I agree especially about T@e I'm not sure what is going on with his looks but he was so handsome in 2018 And then there is jk who changes constantly sometimes he looks buff and then he looks skinny in such a short time that his face changes too. J-hope to me was handsome at the beginning of the debut he looked manly but now he looks feminine and awful with that hideous blonde hair(Jimin too)RM SG and JN look the same to me.

Berrywon88

Star
QUOTE="Kimiko, post: 434840, member: 12861"]

[/QUOTE]

Like you said jm was handsome and masculine when the group started. I think when it comes to him if he stopped getting fillers, stopped wearing those contacts, and gained some weight he would look more like he once did. I actually think all of them are looking more feminine esp. Jm and jk and I don't know if this is what the company is aiming for. As for T*e, I think their intense schedule, lack of sleep, and lifestyle showed on his face. He looks very hard and tired. And I never thought a forehead could make or break a person's looks lol but in his case it did. His new small square forehead looks horrible on him. Sorry not sorry.
IMG_20210814_145019.jpg

Berrywon88

Star

Yn had work done just not as much as some of the others. I'd say chin and jaw, possible nose job, and routine fillers. He looks the most like he did pre-debut out of all of them though...

Berrywon88

Star

Bernidel

Rookie
same! When i saw him in the pictures for their comeback he was unrecognizable from how i last remembered him when i used to listen to them. Honestly r.i.p to any manly features he has left, if he even has any. Bang p3d0 took it all away from him. The only thing saving him now is his adams apple and probably his voice. It seems they recently shaved off his jaw even more and redid his nose and eyes to now look like a girl. And the long hair he's sporting is not helping at all.
The hormones don't help.

theartbook35

Veteran
CNN: Disgraced K-pop star Seungri sentenced to three years on prostitution charges.

Did you guys see? I'm loving that he got sentenced. Not as long of a sentence as I had hoped, but, it's good that it happened nonetheless. Nice shot to all those shitty fans of his who were supporting him on twitter.