BTS discussion thread

Mochiqueen099

Established
In French, a jack-in-the-box is called a diable en boîte, which translates to "devil in a box." It is said that these boxes were actually created to capture and holddemons or evil spirits. Many would fashion the boxes with elaborate engravings and amusing artwork to lure the demon's interest. They wouldthen employ the playful music and surprise opening of the lid to trap the demons. Their essence was then believed to become trapped in the Jack character, which was why they were originally made to look sinister with maniacal grins. The box was then to be hidden away where no one would ever be tempted to open it again, as doing so would cause the demon to be released back into our dimension.

View attachment 76265View attachment 76266
armees are truly lost…

Attachments

Laura755y

Star
yep in another thread some member posted a video of justin b1eber caught trying to suck odell beckham jr off in a party:confused: i didn't know he swung that way but they literally do shit like that in public
Oh i missed this one about bieber, but its already known that he swung both ways, and more into males, his marriage with hailey is said to be mostly business, and an image ofc .
Almost all celebrities, swung both ways, it's almost like a necessity not only male but female too, once they're on drugs, they do way more crappy shit than swinging both ways. And the fact that all the shit they do from rituals to orgies, meetings...etc, is filmed doednt help one bit.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
When you thought more wouldn’t come out here they are poledancing with the ”cümgirls?!. But seriosly T is so trashy, i always knew just got confirmed. He looks like he wants go down the openly g@y influencer lifestyle. And lisa… maybe might make a video before here career ends and say i was not born a woman to make a little longer. All 3 guests were perfect fits for that environment with the other druggies and members of the alphabet community. Don’t understand why TOP of Big Bang got cancelled for smoking weed while this happens so openly now. Oh no wait I do it’s called progress lmfao

Progress indeed, and that what i meant when i said he look and act like a tw*nk stripper. Now all the fans who still dream of marrying him, babes here's ur manly angel manlier than ever. Well at least he'll give them free pole dancing show, im waiting for the stripper one.

Truthteller

Veteran
Oh i missed this one about bieber, but its already known that he swung both ways, and more into males, his marriage with hailey is said to be mostly business, and an image ofc .
Almost all celebrities, swung both ways, it's almost like a necessity not only male but female too, once they're on drugs, they do way more crappy shit than swinging both ways. And the fact that all the shit they do from rituals to orgies, meetings...etc, is filmed doednt help one bit.
It is an open secret that Bieber was continuosly raped and abused by U$her who was his mentor as well other music executives in his early to mid teens. U$her was later dragged to court for giving other 13 yo boys STIs. They also got him addicted to drugs and $cooter BRawwn was his pimp. No way he will ever be normal. At least he is trying to uphold a more normal image but he looks so miserable every time you see him. Now his face is paralyzed which is very rare for someone his age. I saw conspiracy theorists say it was a side effect of vaccines.. but it is most likely becuase of his lifestyle. I was curious about the incident and well here it is:

Seriously death sentence is too little for pedos.

Laura755y

Star
It is an open secret that Bieber was continuosly raped and abused by U$her who was his mentor as well other music executives in his early to mid teens. U$her was later dragged to court for giving other 13 yo boys STIs. They also got him addicted to drugs and $cooter BRawwn was his pimp. No way he will ever be normal. At least he is trying to uphold a more normal image but he looks so miserable every time you see him. I was curious about the incident and well here it is:
That's true! It's so hard to remain normal, when u cant get out of such place and surrounded by creepy ass people, its almsot impossible to heal, or seek help, they got him addicted when he was so goddamn young, its one of their tools to keep them people out of their minds, and do whatever the elites told them to do. i just hope he dont fuck up kids and teens the way they fucked him up.

It is an open secret that Bieber was continuosly raped and abused by U$her who was his mentor as well other music executives in his early to mid teens. U$her was later dragged to court for giving other 13 yo boys STIs. They also got him addicted to drugs and $cooter BRawwn was his pimp. No way he will ever be normal. At least he is trying to uphold a more normal image but he looks so miserable every time you see him. Now his face is paralyzed which is very rare for someone his age. I saw conspiracy theorists say it was a side effect of vaccines.. but it is most likely becuase of his lifestyle. I was curious about the incident and well here it is:

I don't follow most celebrities so it's news to me. I hope he didn't get herpes from him. That boy's life has been messed up since they worked together. How did you find out about this? It's obvious something happened because of the drugs and tattoos. He's like Jk or vice versa. Both self destructing in the public.

Truthteller

Veteran
I don't follow most celebrities so it's news to me. I hope he didn't get herpes from him. That boy's life has been messed up since they worked together. How did you find out about this? It's obvious something happened because of the drugs and tattoos. He's like Jk or vice versa. Both self destructing in the public.
Wow it was a while ago i randomly came across this documentary called an open secret which was about the systematic abuse of child stars in Hollyweird (focusing on boys). After that you saw a bunch of these kiddo stars male and female all crash and burn and put 2 and 2 together. The thing about usher was on the news and he was Biebers early mentor. Heard that u$her who also came into the industry as a kid was also abused by some other rapper (P Diddy perhaps?). A lot of this is on different pages on the internet or insiders talking about it. It is a vicious cycle of abuse.
Lil wayne is allegedly another victim and he has openly talked on tape about how he was raped at 11 by a female prostitute but i very much doubt it was a woman. That guy also has a lot of issues.

I mean in the beginning I was slightly shocked about these things but now i have really lost interest because nothing that comes out of Hollyweird surprises me anymore. The who place is a cesspit of degenerates and anyone who makes it has done some nasty stuff to get there.Unfortunately the biggest victims are the children including children of the celebrities. Their parents are fucked but the children are still innocent. You can read some of the websites articles on these issues like the recent one, sheds some light.

As far as Pedo Bang make no mistake he is a gay pedo and the least anyone that makes it to his groups has done is to sleep with him and his friends. It is a common pattern that guys that a bunch of boy bands are gay pedos. Like the Johnny Boys guy in Japan, creator of Menudo and Lou Pearlman. In the case of Pedo Bang it is very obvious and yet people are blind.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
some comments about Veee`´s controversial attitude:

2. [+672, -56]
These were the titles of V's articles today. There were so many fans and journalists who waited for him at the airport for over 5 hours so is it that hard just to greet them? What's worse is that even when Lisa comes back from Thailand, she always does 90 degree bows. If you watched the videos, the fans and journalists were asking V to just look at them once since he was in the blind spot of the photo zone but he just turned his head against them and ignored them

5. [+466, -11]
No but seriously, none of the other Bangtan members act like this but V's the only one acting like a show offㅋㅋ

6. [+366, -4]
Even Tom Cruise posed for the journalists one by oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ damn..

4. [+179, -6]
I let go of everything and fangirled on V for 5 years but seriously, I hope that he humbles himself. At least for award ceremonies or when there are cameras. And for today, I thought "please take your hands out of your pocketsㅠ " But he didn't take them out once. He's not a bad kid but he's f*cking pretentious.. He's already cool enough without trying to pretend to be cool. Seriously, even the fans can't watch you anymore because of how cringey you are. So that's why I'm not even thinking of shielding him and I knew that his attitude would get into a controversy once

Laura755y

Star
V'S ATTITUDE CONTROVERSY WHEN ARRIVING IN KOREA DUMP

Bangtan's V, Blackpink's Lisa and Park Bogum came back from their Celine show
Lisa says Hello to fans waiting

Bog-um says Hello to fans waiting

Veeee looks the other way and completely ignores them

the difference

Didnt we say he hates their guts, now lets see what excuse they'll come up with. If they ever find one, i just said it yesterday V cant put on an act even if his life depends on it, he danced and way more with those young models back in paris but gived a big a** Fuck to his fans. he thinks he's better than everyone, and i'm amazed he's not limping after that night,

cadiz

Star
later.....Veee goes to Weverse and apologizde for his rude attitude (i imagine Hybe is involved)

"SORRY FOR TAKING THE CAR RIGHT AWAY" BTS V, NO GREETINGS ON HIS WAY HOME→ APOLOGIZES TO FANS

While group BTS member V passed by without a greeting anyone on his way home, he apologized to fans and reporters.

Park Bogum and Lisa greeted the fans and reporters who had been waiting for them with a smile, and they showed affection by giving hearts. It is definitely became comparable to V, who was silent.

In response, V understood the situation and apologized through Weverse.

Comments:

3. I feel like it would've been easier for him to just greet than apologize... So why would he put himself in that situation? .... I feel like V has changed. His expressions are never good in BTS and his attitude looks bad too.. I wonder why he always seems mad like that?

8. V never was the type to greet people in the past either so this isn't surprising...When you see BTS' videos entering Korea, he doesn't even bow

cadiz

Star
Didnt we say he hates their guts, now lets see what excuse they'll come up with. If they ever find one, i just said it yesterday V cant put on an act even if his life depends on it, he danced and way more with those young models back in paris but gived a big a** Fuck to his fans. he thinks he's better than everyone, and i'm amazed he's not limping after that night,
he already had to apologize lol
went to We-verse to post some pictures and say "sorry"

but the comments are saying he always does that and he is just pretentious and lacks manners

this is literally his first solo activity and he is alrerady acting like a complete mess

arhur12

Star

And now he did Yummy with Pizzagate symbolism hope he isn't abusing kids himself but anything can happen in hollyweird

minnie82

Superstar
When you thought more wouldn’t come out here they are poledancing with the ”cümgirls?!. But seriosly T is so trashy, i always knew just got confirmed. He looks like he wants go down the openly g@y influencer lifestyle. And lisa… maybe might make a video before here career ends and say i was not born a woman to make a little longer. All 3 guests were perfect fits for that environment with the other druggies and members of the alphabet community. Don’t understand why TOP of Big Bang got cancelled for smoking weed while this happens so openly now. Oh no wait I do it’s called progress lmfao

that's pathetic

Sahi

Rookie
V'S ATTITUDE CONTROVERSY WHEN ARRIVING IN KOREA DUMP

Bangtan's V, Blackpink's Lisa and Park Bogum came back from their Celine show
Lisa says Hello to fans waiting

Bog-um says Hello to fans waiting

Veeee looks the other way and completely ignores them

the difference

What should he do more for fans so they will understand that he hates them
He showed his disrespect for them several times but the fans still try to pretend it's just innocent and funny behavior
They have no dignity