BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
Idk if it is posted here or not. Iam posting it. I searched for this a year back because I felt when he returned after surgery he looks nothing like old Sg. It is like a new person with completely different face. He looks nothing like sg in early stages of bts
Someone even in comments bought up that he was sacrificed and brought his lookalike or his clone to replace him. After this, a run ep came and he was behaving different in that. And members also didn't talk much with him. Kept distance from him
didn't believe in the cloning thing , he probably have too much surgeries like his band mates ..

Kimiko2

Established
Sure it's just additional plastic surgery
The rapline are the most unattractive and I think it really messed with them

Jh looks like he recently had something done as well asmnd he looks awful
All of them have lost weight they didn't need to lose and it shows

Jkay looks so skinny and thin and frail a far cry from how he looked just a few months ago during their concerts

Laura755y

Star
Idk if it is posted here or not. Iam posting it. I searched for this a year back because I felt when he returned after surgery he looks nothing like old Sg. It is like a new person with completely different face. He looks nothing like sg in early stages of bts
Someone even in comments bought up that he was sacrificed and brought his lookalike or his clone to replace him. After this, a run ep came and he was behaving different in that. And members also didn't talk much with him. Kept distance from him
I dont believe in cloning, cuz simply humans cant create humans,or any other creature, but i believe in looklikes, i said it here before, this sg is nothing like the old one, i never believed in the "shoulder surgery shit" thats the second biggest lie since R.kelly.
There's also the twin deal, idk if ya'll know about this, but some celebrities have actual twins, some of them were sold by their parents or by an orphanage and raised by elite families, or were born into an elite family, when one of them isnt cooperating, they just get rid of him/her and bring the others.
In sg's case, he either practiced some crazy a$$ ritual, that fucked what left of his brain cells + the PSs, and drugs or its not him.

randomcitizen

Veteran
He should stop acting like that it's getting weird. When I see vedios of him i don't understand his character like what is his real self. They act different on stage, shows ,fan sign, like this with powerful people. And in that short it is looking like they are picking favourite one.

He is having a cafe in Busan. Werid place filled with werid paintings. Idk but they kept old furniture of their family like stitching machine etc. And cafe was filled with marilyn monroe paintings. And there was jimin hat collection. And recently he launched cups which has jm pic on it. You can say He is using his son for business.
He also put pictures of his son without his shirt.

Exactly! Its like somecold war, and i dont like it one bit, cuz in the time when people should focus on important shit, they're trying to get some human's attention. Sick.
I think there's a darker reason behind celebrity worship. Fandom has replaced God, family and activism for a lot of people. They're passive and live through someone else's experiences. Youth that would have started revolutions, fought for civil rights or demanded economic changes are doing the equivalent of flushing their money down the toilets or throwing a coin in a wishing well. Many fans don't start families because they're too busy worshipping someone who doesn't know they exist. They don't speak the same language and their oppar or unnie doesn't care about them or their hopes and dreams.

that's why i wrote that he's spoiled..a part that how are you now?
I'm out the hospital, but still sick with this infection. Antibiotics didn't touch it, so I thought it was bacterial. Keeps lingering and making me feel tired, and one of my ears has lost hearing. A doctor gave me drops but it's not helping. Thanks for asking about me. How are you?

Maybe jm wants out for the sake of his newborn?And all those sorries he earlier posted for his fans could mean something.
He's worked enough and is ready to enjoy life. Crying for screaming fans isn't fun. I hope he gets away and his baby has a better childhood than he did. Armys need to leave him alone, but a few will need bear mace. I think he was trying to tell fans but they thought he meant their hiatus.

randomcitizen

Veteran
I'm out the hospital, but still sick with this infection. Antibiotics didn't touch it, so I thought it was bacterial. Keeps lingering and making me feel tired, and one of my ears has lost hearing. A doctor gave me drops but it's not helping. Thanks for asking about me. How are you?
Oh no! Is the hearing loss temporary? Sounds like an ear infection.

Laura755y

Star
Hope you're ok girl, keep urself safe, and take some rest.

minnie82

Superstar
yes i'm fine thanks .. i hope you recover soon..

minnie82

Superstar
Sure it's just additional plastic surgery
The rapline are the most unattractive and I think it really messed with them

Jh looks like he recently had something done as well asmnd he looks awful
All of them have lost weight they didn't need to lose and it shows

Jkay looks so skinny and thin and frail a far cry from how he looked just a few months ago during their concerts
i think J-hope have another cheeks bones surgery before his solo comeback ..

minnie82

Superstar
He's worked enough and is ready to enjoy life. Crying for screaming fans isn't fun. I hope he gets away and his baby has a better childhood than he did. Armys need to leave him alone, but a few will need bear mace. I think he was trying to tell fans but they thought he meant their hiatus.
so it's true that he became a father ?