BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran
Tae x Jennie is not real. These photos look so half ass faces barely showing some barely look like them. Some look photoshopped. They should at least release some decent photos or videos and then they will be elevated to the status of Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello. Either way it is 100% orchestrated by their companies.
I really don’t think Teacup is into women. Now if his PR wants others to see him as a ladies man, his only real GF is the closet. Even if he was $traight this relationship would not have been believable for many other reasons. YG and Hy be are really trying to hide some dirt and play the media Hollyweird style with half ass contractual relationships.

Teacup with his real ”friends”. This along with his very fruity behaviour.

Last edited:
Something is wrong with him. The way he's sitting so tentatively is weird. He's too young for that. He has a history of hiding injuries from stage performances and from working out.

The alternative I was thinking of is that his butt is sore from whatever *activity* he was doing recently, and I don't mean that humorously. I understand that people like a certain kind of intimacy that isn't soft and fluffy, and that's perfectly all right when it's healthy and everyone involved is consenting. But if it is so painful that you can't sit in a chair, it means you don't recognize your limits, your partner might not be listening to your wants/needs, or your partner sucks at aftercare.
I feel its something else. He looks souless. Worn-out

arhur12

Star
Jkay could be cutting again,it is rumored that he has attempted suicide before
He looks older than 25 as well
He does not look good in that video I feel bad for him. I checked his birth chart and he has many retrograde planets. Retrograde planets are like breakthroughs, they can impart you with unique qualities and skills but those with many retrograde planets are more likely to have breakdowns in their young adult hood or die young. Other people I know who have many retrograde planets are princess Diana, Amy Winehouse and Sh1nee's Taemin and look what happened to them. 2 died young and one recently had a breakdown. What's even more concerning is that he has a Virgo North node and Pisces South node. Pisces South nodes are more likely to develop problems with drug abuse, alcoholism and other forms of escapist practices.

He does not look good in that video I feel bad for him. I checked his birth chart and he has many retrograde planets. Retrograde planets are like breakthroughs, they can impart you with unique qualities and skills but those with many retrograde planets are more likely to have breakdowns in their young adult hood or die young. Other people I know who have many retrograde planets are princess Diana, Amy Winehouse and Sh1nee's Taemin and look what happened to them. 2 died young and one recently had a breakdown. What's even more concerning is that he has a Virgo North node and Pisces South node. Pisces South nodes are more likely to develop problems with drug abuse, alcoholism and other forms of escapist practices.
Also isn't his sun, moon and mercury is squared by Pluto.
Heavy aspects..
Though I take astrology by a grain of salt but I do analyze it people this way lol.

The chaebolie is engaged to a regular man. There's rumors that li.sa leaked those pictures because she has a crush on g.dragon. Weren't we just saying she would get tired and slap fire out of Jen? Now we know why the chaebol was seen coming out of an abortion clinic. She's not messing her body up for Tae. Probably sent him to Jen when she got finished. I feel sorry for these idols because they're toys for the elites. The idols think they have an amazing deal but that's dehumanizing.

Attachments

sandonthebeach

Established
They should at least release some decent photos or videos and then they will be elevated to the status of Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello. Either way it is 100% and orchestrated by their companies
Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello was another PR couple and was something almost everyone and their mamas knew.
Seems these "photo leak scandal" is orchestrated, but, what are the intentions behind this?
If the intention is to hide V's fruity side, what is YG winning collaborating in the charade? I don't think this is just to hide Garam's scandal as some people say.

Kimiko2

Established
They don't do pr relationships in kpop tho(especially not heterosexual)
They make them appear as single as possible and no interest in the opposite sex and only in love with their band mates

No way would hibe want one of their two biggest sheep fan attractors and the biggest most delusional ship in kpop to be seen dating a woman and especially not a member of pinkblack

If they were western yes but not in kpop

Truthteller

Veteran
They don't do pr relationships in kpop tho(especially not heterosexual)
They make them appear as single as possible and no interest in the opposite sex and only in love with their band mates

No way would hibe want one of their two biggest sheep fan attractors and the biggest most delusional ship in kpop to be seen dating a woman and especially not a member of pinkblack

If they were western yes but not in kpop

Not true! Many famous kpop idols have gotten into fake dating relationships as soon as the group was deemed past its peak and going into hiatus/disbanding (basically BT$ right now.) Some big names like G dragon (allegedly another one of Jinnie’s boyfriends) Siwon from Super Junior who even got a victoria’s secret model. Tea is aging out fast in a very youth obsessed industry. On top of it he is not very talented either. Staying relevant and marketable is number one priority at this stage. Maybe someone is threatening to out him and he needs a cover? Maybe someone is threating to out the companies’ dirt or other sensitive information and they need distraction? It sure is helping Tea and Jinnie stay in the news right at the time when he is going ”solo” and BP has a comeback. Since it is with another popular idol people can’t complain as much. Wow what are the chances that the biggest stan attractors from the two biggest kpop groups are dating each other right? They make a true power couple.

I am not buying this dating news at all. In the celebrity world relevance is number one priority. Kpop idols have a short shelf life and most disappear from your memory when the group disbands.

sandonthebeach

Established
Tea is aging out fast in a very youth obsessed industry. On top of it he is not very talented either. Staying relevant and marketable is number one priority at this stage. Maybe someone is threatening to out him and he needs a cover? Maybe someone is threating to out the companies’ dirt or other sensitive information and they need distraction? It sure is helping Tea and Jinnie stay in the news right at the time when he is going ”solo” and BP has a comeback. Since it is with another popular idol people can’t complain as much.
Good reasons to put on a charade. Both companies win, promotion for both V solo and BP comeback. Besides, forget the Garam thing so they can save the investment made with Lesserafim. And who knows what other dirt keeps hidden under the rug.

minnie82

Superstar
I wouldn't surprised if he became part of the Club 27 in 2 years..

minnie82

Superstar
The chaebolie is engaged to a regular man. There's rumors that li.sa leaked those pictures because she has a crush on g.dragon. Weren't we just saying she would get tired and slap fire out of Jen? Now we know why the chaebol was seen coming out of an abortion clinic. She's not messing her body up for Tae. Probably sent him to Jen when she got finished. I feel sorry for these idols because they're toys for the elites. The idols think they have an amazing deal but that's dehumanizing.
Regular man that was probably in the elite circle.

Regular man that was probably in the elite circle.
Around half of chaebol kids marry in their circle and the other half don't. High ranking idols are supposed to marry up, and are penalized for marrying down or getting their own partner. Their partners are chosen for them in kpop. Idols can do a B.obby or Su.ho, but risk exposure for past behavior.

Not true! Many famous kpop idols have gotten into fake dating relationships as soon as the group was deemed past its peak and going into hiatus/disbanding (basically BT$ right now.) Some big names like G dragon (allegedly another one of Jinnie’s boyfriends) Siwon from Super Junior who even got a victoria’s secret model. Tea is aging out fast in a very youth obsessed industry. On top of it he is not very talented either. Staying relevant and marketable is number one priority at this stage. Maybe someone is threatening to out him and he needs a cover? Maybe someone is threating to out the companies’ dirt or other sensitive information and they need distraction? It sure is helping Tea and Jinnie stay in the news right at the time when he is going ”solo” and BP has a comeback. Since it is with another popular idol people can’t complain as much. Wow what are the chances that the biggest stan attractors from the two biggest kpop groups are dating each other right? They make a true power couple.

I am not buying this dating news at all. In the celebrity world relevance is number one priority. Kpop idols have a short shelf life and most disappear from your memory when the group disbands.
Bacon was linked to Taeyeon. They both have gay rumors. Kai is another idol linked to his labelmates with gay rumors. Jen has gay rumors linking her to another woman. I don't think YG cares and hive doesn't have a dating ban. All of their groups have scandals right now. It's either intentional or blackmail.

Hive replaced essem in the big three but people now consider it the big four. Being realistic, essem doesn't have anyone to compete with hive, jyp or Y.G. They focused on making money without investing in their trainees and idols. There was a 17 year headstart on everyone else, and LSM embezzled his money instead of growing his company. They would be the company other companies want to be if they paid more, stopped mistreating their idols, and invested in more companies and technology besides Kwa4gya. Their system works because they produced two decades of great music, talented and attractive idols, but have a bad reputation.

Last edited:
Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello was another PR couple and was something almost everyone and their mamas knew.
Seems these "photo leak scandal" is orchestrated, but, what are the intentions behind this?
If the intention is to hide V's fruity side, what is YG winning collaborating in the charade? I don't think this is just to hide Garam's scandal as some people say.
Why doesn't he come out already? It's known that he's not straight. I don't support outting anyone but damn.