BTS discussion thread

JN asked JK who went to visit him for his birthday and he says only JM and Hope went

armees keep saying they are family but only three members went to see him
The only ones who care about the others and check on their junior groups is Jh and Jm. Both know how it feels to be ignored and their needs not met. They both have their own emotional and physical stuff going on, but take time for other people. The rest don't give a damn.

Tae x Jennie is not real. These photos look so half ass faces barely showing some barely look like them. Some look photoshopped. They should at least release some decent photos or videos and then they will be elevated to the status of Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello. Either way it is 100% and orchestrated by their companies.
I really don’t think Teacup is into women. Now if his PR wants others to see him as a ladies man, his only real GF is the closet. Even if he was $traight this relationship would not have been believable fpr many other reasons. YG and Hy be are really trying to hide some dirt and play the media Hollyweird style with half ass contractual relationships.

Teacup with his real ”friends”. This along with his very fruity behaviour.
Those men were obviously into him when he starred in Hwarang. A lot of people date their friends and stay friends after they breakup.

cadiz

Star
its not only Jennie but other Blackpink girls gwetting their pictures leaked

[enter-talk] BLACKPINK PICTURES GETTING LEAKED IN REAL TIME

in this pic you can see Veee with Jennie's cat too

first pic you see the cat in Jennie house and then in 2nd pic the cat is with Vee

to be honest I dont believe the pictures are edited, if the company wants to fake a dating scandal they can force them to pose together
no need to edit a million pics

if they are dating or just friends i dont know (and i dont care tbh)
but i personally hope the dating is confirmed in public just to make the fandom smaller or less obsessed with this guy

Considering the way he treats his fans.....

cadiz

Star
The only ones who care about the others and check on their junior groups is Jh and Jm. Both know how it feels to be ignored and their needs not met. They both have their own emotional and physical stuff going on, but take time for other people. The rest don't give a damn.
yes I always said Hope is the only one who seems to get along with everyone in the group

even with Veee (he seems to be the only one who likes him)

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
Kpop idols have a short shelf life and most disappear from your memory when the group disbands.
Who remembers now Infinite, MBLAQ, Kara, EXID, 4minute....and so many others? And those were popular back then....
Why doesn't he come out already? It's known that he's not straight. I don't support outting anyone but damn.
If you're talking about Shawn Mendes, I don't know why, it seems the relationship with Camilla didn't benefit any of them. If you're talking about V.......well, it's not 100% confirmed, so who knows...but if that was the case....I don't think it would suit well in Korea and in many countries where BTS has lots of fans (not the West).
The only ones who care about the others and check on their junior groups is Jh and Jm
I think the guys of BTS, just want to disband and do their own thing. Couldn't care less about what goes on with junior groups.

jem123

Established
Around half of chaebol kids marry in their circle and the other half don't. High ranking idols are supposed to marry up, and are penalized for marrying down or getting their own partner. Their partners are chosen for them in kpop. Idols can do a B.obby or Su.ho, but risk exposure for past behavior.
what ? their partners are chosen for them! this is insane. Not able to pick a partner of their own choice sounds like a mess to me. Kpop is truly a fucked up place.

yes I always said Hope is the only one who seems to get along with everyone in the group

even with Veee (he seems to be the only one who likes him)
Tae had a very intense personality at debut. I don't think it's who he
was irl. Then his grandmother died and he was out of it. They probably blame him for the past years of depression.
what ? their partners are chosen for them! this is insane. Not able to pick a partner of their own choice sounds like a mess to me. Kpop is truly a fucked up place.
Read about an idol that started to have troubles because the elites didn't like his partner. If the tattoo artist were a chaebol or the ideal woman, Jk would've gotten a different reaction from the fans.

Last edited: