BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Star
It was in 2018 after the LY concert. I was with a group of other fans walking back after the concert. They were leaving in their SUVs and the cars stopped opposite us for a few minutes because there was a group of girls squealing and taking pics. They opened the window and hoseok waved briefly to appease them, then closed the window. Since we we on the opposite side of the street facing them, I saw him DIRECTLY through the windshield. The moment the window closed he made an expression of pure disgust. Then he turned and looked directly at me and my group with the same expression and continued to stare us down with that ugly expression. It was just horrible and pathetic and I was very shocked and upset at the time by what I saw and his attitude and even cried, but now I don't care anymore and think he's just a miserable twit. I saw other members as well, but none of them looked at us like that, they just smiled.

I have told other armies about my experience and a fan account tried to doxx me and gaslit me telling me that it was "our fault" LOL what a fucking IDIOT, the AUDACITY. Meanwhile other armies defended me and said they believe me and that I've opened their eyes to what lies beneath the veneer. My so-called best friend - who is a delulu stan, tried to defend him instead of me - her real life friend. I told her to fuck off and we're not on speaking terms now. She then tried to amend what she said and that "she was just trying to show me another perspective" LOL yeah sure - she wasn't there, and had the audacity to talk shit to me. Anyway, people like that aren't real friends so she can continue kissing his ass and imagining she's dating him or whatever.
Better being alone that have friends like this...you deserve better friends

minnie82

Superstar
it seems they posted a video and Veee expressions were bad as usual..
look this article:

WHAT'S UP WITH V'S EXPRESSION IN THE SUPPORT VIDEO..?

the comments are the best part, because Veee always acts like this

at the end, Veee cant wait to leave

and: the difference between him and other when greeting fans

just the way he looks at fans you can tell he dislikes them.
he looks he want to kill the fans with that stare ,omg

Truthteller

Veteran
look this article:

Funny how the article points that he is very nice around his other celebrity friends, but rude around fans and the group. He is a rude social climber and people are finally starting to see it. It just took a dating scandal.

It was in 2018 after the LY concert. I was with a group of other fans walking back after the concert. They were leaving in their SUVs and the cars stopped opposite us for a few minutes because there was a group of girls squealing and taking pics. They opened the window and hoseok waved briefly to appease them, then closed the window. Since we we on the opposite side of the street facing them, I saw him DIRECTLY through the windshield. The moment the window closed he made an expression of pure disgust. Then he turned and looked directly at me and my group with the same expression and continued to stare us down with that ugly expression. It was just horrible and pathetic and I was very shocked and upset at the time by what I saw and his attitude and even cried, but now I don't care anymore and think he's just a miserable twit. I saw other members as well, but none of them looked at us like that, they just smiled.

I have told other armies about my experience and a fan account tried to doxx me and gaslit me telling me that it was "our fault" LOL what a fucking IDIOT, the AUDACITY. Meanwhile other armies defended me and said they believe me and that I've opened their eyes to what lies beneath the veneer. My so-called best friend - who is a delulu stan, tried to defend him instead of me - her real life friend. I told her to fuck off and we're not on speaking terms now. She then tried to amend what she said and that "she was just trying to show me another perspective" LOL yeah sure - she wasn't there, and had the audacity to talk shit to me. Anyway, people like that aren't real friends so she can continue kissing his ass and imagining she's dating him or whatever.
That's not a friend. There's people that appear to be friends but when the friendship is tested, they're not a friend. He probably thinks he's better than his members and the fans and just going through the motions. Famous people are where they are because of the fans.

There's millions if not billions of talented people and most aren't going to get rich or famous. Rarely, people are given an opportunity to improve themselves and join the elites. Make no mistake, that's what it is. They are temporary and then thrown away when new mouthpieces are needed. Many of them feel indispensable and forget how easily they are to be replaced.
Not surprised ,he looks his bandmates with disgust too,i'm surprised of Taehyung didn't the same, he act rude with fans many times
Both have treated cuter fans nicer than regular Armys. Idols should tell fans don't buy my stuff or bother me unless you're cute. They won't because they can't risk losing money or being shown for what they are. I hate when they treat fans bad because of looks or race. It's nothing they can change and we all come into life with different looks, abilities, privileges and families. Many of idols weren't that pretty when they debuted or were poor. They forget what it's like and look down their noses at fans.

sandonthebeach

Established
look this article:

Probably is tired of being and idol and wants to do another thing (perhaps full-time acting). It reminds me of Krystal, who seemed also to dislike the idol thing. How old is he? Nearly 30? At that age, being an idol doesn't seem fun anymore to put up with fansigns, doing vlives...so on. But dude needs to remember, that's his job. The other ones, at least, try their best in being nice to fans (even though I think Suga isn't pleased either).

minnie82

Superstar
Probably is tired of being and idol and wants to do another thing (perhaps full-time acting). It reminds me of Krystal, who seemed also to dislike the idol thing. How old is he? Nearly 30? At that age, being an idol doesn't seem fun anymore to put up with fansigns, doing vlives...so on. But dude needs to remember, that's his job. The other ones, at least, try their best in being nice to fans (even though I think Suga isn't pleased either).
if he didn't want to be an idol anymore , he should leave the industry for good

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Funny how the article points that he is very nice around his other celebrity friends, but rude around fans and the group. He is a rude social climber and people are finally starting to see it. It just took a dating scandal.
yeah he acts completely different around other celebs lol he is such a social climber

edit: this guy looks annoyed af that Veee is clinging to him

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
i think he doesnt like to be in the group but he loves the fame

he is always trying to be around other celebs and he even did a variety show with his actor friends
probably thinks the other BT5 members are too lame for him or something...

sandonthebeach

Established
this guy looks annoyed af that Veee is clinging to him
Hahaha, guy looks like he's thinking "what the f*** , dude?"
i think he doesnt like to be in the group but he loves the fame

he is always trying to be around other celebs and he even did a variety show with his actor friends
probably thinks the other BT5 members are too lame for him or something...
I think the same. I think he dislikes the idol thing and prefers the acting. Seems also, as you've said, that he thinks he's better than the other members of BTS.
if he didn't want to be an idol anymore , he should leave the industry for good
As @cadiz has said, probably likes the fame, that's why he's not leaving. Maybe I'm wrong, but he's gonna choose to be an actor when BTS is over.

Truthteller

Veteran
He and the rest of them got very very lucky to make it so big in the cutthroat kpop industry, especially he with his limited talent. Guess they should all kiss Pedo Bang a$$ for that. Now he is showing all this attitude for what? Not like he has anything else to offer, he should be thankful he made it as an idol. No guarantee in anything else for any of them. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

look this article:

He's getting dragged on the Korean side, but international fans are supporting him. Why do non-korean fans find this behavior cute? He hasn't been popular at home for a while. I found a site that went in on his behavior, habits, faces, and he's not well liked by Karmyys. They consider him uncultured and ru

Attachments

Hahaha, guy looks like he's thinking "what the f*** , dude?"

I think the same. I think he dislikes the idol thing and prefers the acting. Seems also, as you've said, that he thinks he's better than the other members of BTS.

As @cadiz has said, probably likes the fame, that's why he's not leaving. Maybe I'm wrong, but he's gonna choose to be an actor when BTS is over.
The guy was looking around worried someone would think they're gay. Most of the w00ga Sqwad. have gay rumors, but keep a macho image that fans love and that can provide cover. Tae wants to be free and live how he wants, and it's his right, but his society doesn't accept that.