BTS discussion thread

Didn't he said in the past That she his ideal type?the fans would became crazy about That
Media play? Her image is very clean, so probably not planned. Have you noticed that female artists, even in America don't have reputations for sleeping around? They tell fans they don't date or are boring people. Male artists sometimes say that too, but many have reputations for being players, serial dating, or sleeping around.

arhur12

Star
Media play? Her image is very clean, so probably not planned. Have you noticed that female artists, even in America don't have reputations for sleeping around? They tell fans they don't date or are boring people. Male artists sometimes say that too, but many have reputations for being players, serial dating, or sleeping around.
IU doesn't need media play. She is already Queen of Korea and definitely more recognised and loved than Jkay. All men she has dated so far were quite older than her so I don't think Jkay is her type.

IU doesn't need media play. She is already Queen of Korea and definitely more recognised and loved than Jkay. All men she has dated so far were quite older than her so I don't think Jkay is her type.
Does he likes her music? He's called her pretty and said she's similar to his ideal. Many popular female artists at the top of their genre, date and marry much older men or managers. Mariah Carey, Celine, IU, and Jenn.ie did that.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Does he likes her music? He's called her pretty and said she's similar to his ideal. Many popular female artists at the top of their genre, date and marry much older men or managers. Mariah Carey, Celine, IU, and Jenn.ie did that.
I noticed that he uses some of the same vocal techniques as her. He has a crush on her since debut days. 1U and other female idols who become famous usually date actors or chaebols. She has dated only actors in the past.

I noticed that he uses some of the same vocal techniques as her. He has a crush on her since debut days. 1U and other female idols who become famous usually date actors or chaebols. She has dated only actors in the past.
Female idols date up when they can, I don't blame them. She grew up very poor. I was amazed to find out how bad the financial crisis was in the 90s in SK. Our media glossed it over and talked about their collective society and how they sold their gold to prevent a collapse in the economy. Can you post a video showing how he uses her vocal techniques? His voice used to be so beautiful, but whatever he's doing is making it unstable and he sounds just ok, not the beautiful voice he had in hyyh era.

I think JH is the real leader. After they unofficially disbanded JH released a solo album and promoted in America but Jkay's collab with Charlie was barely promoted. Sexy Nuk1m wasn't promoted either. RM could be a fake leader imo.
I feel kinda sad for armyys that cling to the group, thinking they're still ot7. The group hasn't created original or great music since 2020-2021, but work as an economic entity that promotes brands. It's like BP but without the modeling and freedom to run around America.

Sahi

Rookie

cadiz

Star

minnie82

Superstar
Disagree completely. jh is one of the most depraved members and he's straight up mean to people.
you're right about him also being depraved, he enjoy doing fanservice a lot, plus he acting sexual a lot, put the tongue out etc , i still remember the clip while he was in a dressing room and he start acting sexual in one moment , it looks that he's doing on purpose for the camera ..

Not BT* related, but related to music.
Well, I never heard of this guy Max Mart*n being so influential. And the way he writes all these A-listers song lyrics back to back despite being Swedish as his first language. This is really weird.

At around 21:20 mark, He says something along the line of:
"If you somehow influence popular culture, shape it some way, when something becomes just bigger than a song, Thats the greatest thing for me"

I mean it's really creepy, I never heard of this man ever but he is inspired musically be demons for sure a they discussed in this podcast cuz as how one can one person just churn out so much creative work without a burn-out and funnily enough he also not very much working and only goes with what goes good with the beat and they just chart on top of billboards week after weeks.

I'm thinking bout this in context of Kpop, how many of such people influencing the process. As so many people testified against bt* music, getting attacked after listening to their music ,I was wondering who are the big names in all those ghostwriters. English is a well known language spoken around the globe, but so much has been lost in translation when it comes to Korean lyrics.

minnie82

Superstar
He thinks he's better than other people, especially the "lowly" fans. I saw it myself back in 2018. He was looking at a group of fans with utmost disgust on his face while other members were smiling and waving. And that solo flop song and the accompanying depraved mental asylum shit is him literally telling people he's sick in the head and enjoys it.
Don't know but there's a blind items that said that he was sold by his mother or parents to older men when he was a child,maybe those abuse change his personality ,that's why he act sexual a lot

He thinks he's better than other people, especially the "lowly" fans. I saw it myself back in 2018. He was looking at a group of fans with utmost disgust on his face while other members were smiling and waving. And that solo flop song and the accompanying depraved mental asylum shit is him literally telling people he's sick in the head and enjoys it.
When did he look at fans with disgust?