BTS discussion thread

1. [+3,185, -105] Just go serve... forget all these dating rumors and expensive bags or whatever...

2. [+2,080, -34] This guy's carrying around a bag worth 60 million won and people are seriously worried about him having to serve in the army. Jeez.

3. [+1,100, -42] He's living a lavish life off of the money he's made for himself, why should he get an exemption? What has he done for our country? And what's with this Jennie stuff? Just let them date, who cares. I don't want to see them in the media anymore.

4. [+261, -21] I don't care if BTS serves or not but I personally think V should. He will be taught how to take his hands out of his pocket and greet people properly ^^

5. [+97, -3] Poor kids are forced to serve. What makes him so important that it's being debated at all whether he should serve or not?

Koreans are sick of vee
Koreans were tired for a long time. He's the foreign favorite, and not as popular in Korea. One comment on there recently said he looks Sea. That part is dumb. He was Korean when btees brought fame to their country, but now he's a foreigner because they're tired of hearing about them? I agree with everything else, but the casual racism gets old.

Pepsi

Veteran

1. [+3,185, -105] Just go serve... forget all these dating rumors and expensive bags or whatever...

2. [+2,080, -34] This guy's carrying around a bag worth 60 million won and people are seriously worried about him having to serve in the army. Jeez.

3. [+1,100, -42] He's living a lavish life off of the money he's made for himself, why should he get an exemption? What has he done for our country? And what's with this Jennie stuff? Just let them date, who cares. I don't want to see them in the media anymore.

4. [+261, -21] I don't care if BTS serves or not but I personally think V should. He will be taught how to take his hands out of his pocket and greet people properly ^^

5. [+97, -3] Poor kids are forced to serve. What makes him so important that it's being debated at all whether he should serve or not?

Koreans are sick of vee
bts in general have lost all their goodwill because of their and hype's greed for western validation. koreans hold enlisting in high regard because all males are required to serve whether they want to or not. life in the korean army is also considered to be tough by many so seeing a few rich men with average talents not enlisting past their age must really sting.

Beautiful

Star

Koreans are sick of vee
If you observe v is the only one who was constantly in news after their hitaus. Man is surrounded by news one after another. He is getting promoted fully and got attitude. If someone is in news always eventually people will get tired. And i see no normal people from Korea raising question about their exemption

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hello everyone! I've been an avid reader of this Forum for several months now, but only decided to post a message today...

Sharing with you a quote from goognessofgod2010 blog...

Satan fully understands musical composition, as he was originally a living musical instrument, and he still carries music as an integral part of his spiritual being. He knows how to compose and inspire music that will seduce the human heart away from God. He inspires the writing of music and lyrics that disturb, agitate, or drive the heart with passions, emotions, and thoughts that lead it into his captive snare. The Devil uses a variety of instruments to construct a sound that can fundamentally change the direction and content of the heart. The Enemy understands music better than any human who ever lived on the earth, and he hates God. That is a dangerous combination.
Just revisiting my first post in the VC Forum and on this thread...exactly a year ago... It's been a different kind of learning journey...