BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Boy With Luv and Dynamite are part of the new Just Dance game. The West is still benefiting from them, even as their star declines. I haven't seen anything like this before. Usually an artist is hot, and the next day someone else is. They're still lingering. They've persisted beyond one hit wonders like the group behind Macarena and most boy groups.

Hive has signalled their commitment to the newer groups, especially the two girl groups. The core Armys aren't going away like hive wanted. They've entrenched into solos and akgaes. There's the Armys that are stays, multistans, music fans who liked btees but not kpop, and solos.
idk maybe im not paying enough attention but i dont see people talking about them anymore, not even on social media

and their solo work until now have been pretty irrelevant, i mean JK even did a song for the World Cup (a massive event and it went nowhere, RM had an album out right? i didnt see many news about this either

and idk whats going on with kpop because im not paying attention to new groups, but i dont think they have a chance of becoming big as bts once were. the kpop moment is gone IMO

idk maybe im not paying enough attention but i dont see people talking about them anymore, not even on social media

and their solo work until now have been pretty irrelevant, i mean JK even did a song for the World Cup (a massive event and it went nowhere, RM had an album out right? i didnt see many news about this either

and idk whats going on with kpop because im not paying attention to new groups, but i dont think they have a chance of becoming big as bts once were. the kpop moment is gone IMO
I think kpop is over for now. When btees keeps enlisting, and the other members focus on solo activities, most fans will find something else. It's like other trends, and declining in Korea too.

They're still hot on social media. Fans trend them if they smile, or say something on weverse. It's really annoying, but will be there for another year or two. I play a video game that has nothing to do with kpop, and the company found a way to add them in. This thread started three years ago, when posts predicted their decline. The group became more popular, but started pushing darker concepts.

i would call more controlling than raising :

Do you think he hit them too? The maknaes don't respect Rm with the exception of maybe Tae, but they do listen to and fear the other hyungs. I don't think any of the members respect Rm. Leaders are rarely loved in kpop. They have to enforce rules and can't be friendly with the other members.

It was in 2018 after the LY concert. I was with a group of other fans walking back after the concert. They were leaving in their SUVs and the cars stopped opposite us for a few minutes because there was a group of girls squealing and taking pics. They opened the window and hoseok waved briefly to appease them and then closed the window. Since we we on the opposite side of the street facing them, I saw him DIRECTLY through the windshield. The moment the window closed he made an expression of pure disgust. Then he turned and looked directly at me and my group with the same expression and continued to stare us down with that ugly look on his face. Like the way he looked at us... was the most demeaning way you could like at someone, as if fans are ugly and subhuman, or something. I even tried waving and he just continued to look at us like that. It was just horrible and pathetic and I was very shocked and upset at the time by what I saw and his attitude and just cried because it was so awful. At that time I was enamored with them and had no idea about this illuminati stuff AT ALL. Now I don't care anymore and think he's just a miserable twit who thinks he's superior to others. I saw other members as well, but none of them looked at us like that, they just smiled at us and were generally sweet.
His personality is fake and there's something behind his mask. I'm sorry that happened to you. Celebrities can forget that fans are what make you famous and pay the bills. It's one thing to ignore fans, because there's no way they can make everyone happy, or ever smile or wave at each person who wants it. What he did wasn't alright. Heard something similar about jk and Jm in Chicago. They weren't comfortable with a Black woman standing on her own street during a photoshoot and sent staff to ask her to leave.

minnie82

Superstar
Do you think he hit them too? The maknaes don't respect Rm with the exception of maybe Tae, but they do listen to and fear the other hyungs. I don't think any of the members respect Rm. Leaders are rarely loved in kpop. They have to enforce rules and can't be friendly with the other members.
Like i said in another post ,i heard he have anger issues ,i saw a clip from American Hustle where he slap Taehyung ,it could be possibible that he did the same with the other two

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
His personality is fake and there's something behind his mask. I'm sorry that happened to you. Celebrities can forget that fans are what make you famous and pay the bills. It's one thing to ignore fans, because there's no way they can make everyone happy, or ever smile or wave at each person who wants it. What he did wasn't alright. Heard something similar about jk and Jm in Chicago. They weren't comfortable with a Black woman standing on her own street during a photoshoot and sent staff to ask her to leave.
The fame made them more arrogants..feel sorry for that woman

Like i said in another post ,i heard he have anger issues that could be possible,i see a clip from American Hustle where he slap Taehyung ,it could be possibible that he did the same with the other two
Tae started being disrespected by the group after 2017. He wasn't listened to or treated like a brother or friend. The group claims they love each other, but we're seeing that's a story to manipulate the fans. Jm is also treated differently than Jk or the other members. Do you remember the clip? The family story sells but the truth is most groups have cliques or don't hang out after work. The group is their job, and coworkers don't always get along well.

minnie82

Superstar
Tae started being disrespected by the group after 2017. He wasn't listened to or treated like a brother or friend. The group claims they love each other, but we're seeing that's a story to manipulate the fans. Jm is also treated differently than Jk or the other members. Do you remember the clip? The family story sells but the truth is most groups have cliques or don't hang out after work. The group is their job, and coworkers don't always get along well.
What Clip?the one that J-hope slap Taehyung?

theartbook35

Veteran
That doesn't surprise me, that JM and JK were like that. Especially JM.