BTS discussion thread

Hope425

Rookie
It very well could be the shoulder. I think it's interesting because the surgery was apparently successful. Successful enough that he's way more physically fit than he was years ago. Makes me wonder if maybe they don't want his shoulder to get messed up after the surgery because it's possible he's still recovering from it. What I think is hilarious is that he was grade 1 when the shoulder injury was at its worst, and is now at grade 4 when it's on the mend. He does call attention to how screwy the evaluation is in his lyrics, because someone else who has no issues can get out of military service but someone with a disability can't always get out of it.
Hmm, I feel like the whole surgery, his not going to be active with the group. Hologram spectacle was to make so much news that when he enlisted as public service people wud be like oh yh it’s cos of the shoulder injury.

Hope425

Rookie
BTS Suga embroiled in rumors of enlistment as a "social worker"

this might be because of his shoulder injury

btw i feell like kpop is so dead. i heard those award shows like mama happened but i dont watch anymore and i really didnt seee many people talking about it on social media
it really seeems the kpop "hype" is over, no other kpop groups are making noise
I think kp0p might be going that way. I’ve seen a few award shows n girl groups are doing better than boy groups. Boy groups have been covering BT5 songs and their covers are always tragic.

BT5 covers are always bad to me. I’ve never seen a good one.

I don’t think from the groups now. Even boy groups anyone will reach BT5 level. Of course now hype n big 3 has connections in the west so they will push their groups there but it just seems so forced.

Even BT5 are struggling, like it’s obvious that without them being BT5 most don’t care. N@mj@on cudnt even get number 1 on BB 200. W1ld flower MV only has 35 mil videos.

Jaykay f1fa song was a flop and he is part of the maknae line n it’s such a big world event.

Jh@pe performed at mama n I didn’t even know it until today.

sandonthebeach

Established
The group claims they love each other, but we're seeing that's a story to manipulate the fans. Jm is also treated differently than Jk or the other members. Do you remember the clip? The family story sells but the truth is most groups have cliques or don't hang out after work. The group is their job, and coworkers don't always get along well.
I think many groups are marketed in that way, "we're family" "friends forever" and all stuff. But reality is, some are friends, many are coworkers and some hate each others guts. Few actually are good friends.
Jh@pe performed at mama n I didn’t even know it until today.
I didn't know it either, until I read your post. Moreover, I didn't see anything related to mama this year, so seems nothing interesting happened.

I think many groups are marketed in that way, "we're family" "friends forever" and all stuff. But reality is, some are friends, many are coworkers and some hate each others guts. Few actually are good friends.

I didn't know it either, until I read your post. Moreover, I didn't see anything related to mama this year, so seems nothing interesting happened.
Toxic work environments force the family narrative. When they make employees worship their boss or pretend to be a family, there's more than meets the eye.

Oceanic

Veteran
Well not only this, but lately there was a rumor about him saying that he's involved in child trafficking (nothing new) specificaly in collecting andrenochrome from kids for the youth that he lost loooong ago, and also being part of the "Q.anon" .
All the threads and articles talking about him being involved, were shut down and erased within minutes (weiird) there was only an arabic armpit (youtube chanel) who talked about it.
And this is why nobody should be having sympathy for these political figures/celebrities/influencers when they be doing the extremes like this just for some fame, fortune, talent, and "eternal" youth. Even though they, themselves, got ab!sed- they have become the ab!sers. I have been feeling in my spirit for years now that all high authority figures will be saved for the worst part of God's wrath, based on how utterly inhumane and beastly they are. This is why only the average and lower class celebrities have been dying thus far. The ones who are UP THERE, like POWERFUL, will have to be tormented before they leave this earth and go into yet another torment.

Because that's just how evil they are.

Elea_927

Hey guys I'm new on this forum and I have to say that BTS are 100% sold out because they're soo popular it's insane. I feel like everyone has heard about BTS once in their lives unless they're not on social media/listen to the radio. I personally knew they existed like there was this Korean famous boygroup but I didn't know who they were/didn't care. I legit wouldn't have known about their songs until I listened to the Boy With Luv with Halsey because I love Halsey. That was a great way for them to market to the USA because lots of girls loved Halsey and she had a huge fanbase too so they reached my audience. Then after I researched more about them because I liked the whole dancing thing since no one in the U.S. does that nowadays. Then I got kinda obsessed with them sadly and like I watched all their performances and got hooked! Now I'm not like that anymore because I've woke up to the truth and all of this means that they really are deep in the illuminati/magic stuff to get fans addicted like this. Like legit I couldn't stop watching their live performances and I even got addicted to their songs. Like fr I didn't know they sang some hits I heard before but didn't know the name. I honestly didn't even know there was a K-POP thing until I heard the halsey thing and was like who are these guys? I legit just watched the video for Halsey and ended up getting into BTS who I didn't even know the members names or anything. Its crazy how they get fans insane like this. Even though I saw them a lot I was never obsessed and never attended their concerts or anything since I got hooked in 2019 after Boy with Luv. If it wasn't for that song I legit wouldn't have known anything about their songs or members. I just find it so insane that like I see on Instagram girls buying cardboard cutouts of them and I'm like GIRL U DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM!! Like I would never and find that creepy because if someone had a cardboard cutout of me I'd legit be scared. Also in the concerts these girls are like worshipping them for real like they truly think they're gods. I think the songs contain some type of magic in them too because they all seem to get people hooked on them. I haven't seen anything this big before like not even one direction was this insane I think IDK I was 12 back then when they were popular I'm 18 now. But this BTS thing has insane numbers of fans and it's so crazy. Like they're being worshipped by people everywhere on Instagram. And I believe some of the members have done shady things so these fans don't know who they're liking. BTS just seems so artificial to me like not genuine and also why do they wear so much makeup? I've seen videos before when they first started out and idk if its just me but their skin was tanner and more natural then it is now they seem all like whiter and makeupy. It kinda freaks me out because I didn't know guys wore so much makeup like that and the eye colored contacts too. It's sad because I think they all have self-esteem issues. I saw an RM interview that came out lately and he's wearing sunglasses and my mom says maybe it's to hide his eyes because I read somewhere he used to wear sunglasses to hide his eyes so they all have insecurities which we all do, but they sell this fake happy persona and aren't real sometimes. This made me wonder why fans really liked them because they seem artificial and controlled to me like not free and expressive of their own thoughts. Like compared to Halsey who you can tell the songs are deep and personal, none of their songs like meant anything since they never talked about their deep deep issues like Halsey does in songs like "Control" and "929" where she literally admits the facts which I appreciate. But yeah most of their songs are like artificial too and idk like.....just pop dance music especially songs like "I'm fine" where all I hear is like dance music. But nothing like genuine written from each members since they can't even talk about relationships since I don't think they were ever public if they dated. I'm sure they felt so trapped and stuff and I think some were abused too since we all know the industry is corrupt. But yeah that's my take/story on this sorry if this is long. I'm glad to join this forum because yall are smart people! Have a good new year guys and continue exposing the truth.

Elea_927

Also I know this isn't a Halsey forum but in her song 929 she exposes the facts that relates to the music industry
She writes;
"They said don't, "Don't meet your heroes
They're all fucking weirdos"
And God knows that they were right
Because nobody loves you, they just try to fuck you
Then put you a feature on the B-side
And who do you call when it's late at night?
When the headlines just don't paint the picture right
When you look at yourself on a screen and say
"Oh my God, there's no way that's me"
To me this exposes Hollywood because she's saying most peoples hereos are like celebs and obvi lots of them are weirdos and pedos as we know. And it's true in this business no one really loves each other and they just want to sleep around. And she also talks about self esteem issues that I believe all the celebs face ESPECIALLY BTS because it seems they struggle a lot with their own insecurities and reading that last line made me think of BTS since I think they secretly don't like themselves on screen. I can also relate too sometimes when you look back at pictures and you're like omg that's me no way. So yeah I just really liked those lyrics since I haven't read anything else like that in a song with exposing type lyrics. But yeah the first part I agree because I had some singer "heroes" when I was little and now I know they're weirdos and that's why I'm like people need to stop worshipping celebs because they're involved with dark/shady things