BTS discussion thread

theartbook35

Veteran
To be fair JM doesn't have enough talent to be considered a proper "musical artist". He is a great dancer but he cannot sing to save his life so I don't think he cares about these things. I think he too wanted to become a global superstar despite his lack of talent and BT$ and hyb3 have always "encouraged" ratmys to "buy" records for them.
You're absolutely right that he's not a proper musical artist. And yeah, great dancer but this latest choreography he seems to just not care about dancing at all. There's no artistic passion there. Now maybe he just doesn't like the choreography, but I don't think I've ever seen him so passionless before.

Only three of the members entered BT5 as musicial artists... NJ, JK and YG. We all know about the rest of them. Like, how does a label choose a bunch of non-musicians to craft a band? Last time I checked you needed musicians to make music... lol.

Edit: I shouldn't have mentioned "hard work" and "JM" in the same post, because those two things are not compatible. JM doesn't work hard when it comes to music, not at all.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Imagine how damaging it must be to someone's self confidence to known that your music got there not because of any hard work you did, but because your stupid fanbase forced it and your label bought it. It would make me feel very unpopular.
yes but the company promotes that

JM song had like 29 available versions to buy
they know that's the only way to go number 1, then they mediaplay about it

and the general public in korea probably still believes his song was a huge international hit

arhur12

Star
lol well "billboard corrupt" and "respect JM" are trending on twitter righght now
Armies are so predictable....billboard is sudenly corrupt because JM is not number 1 with their mass buying

i swear this fandom is completely crazy

They are saying we will sue Billboard for this corruption lolll. His song had 14.8k "Real" sales and If I am not wrong the song on No1 sold 10k units so the 14.8K figure honestly sounds legit to me. BB has been filtering sales of songs on the 2nd week since January of this year by checking IP address and Credit Card numbers. 90% of his sales got filtered. What this proves is that BT$ are still flops in USA. No one was streaming his music and his "Real" sales are inflated due to ratmys working "Hard".

arhur12

Star

and the general public in korea probably still believes his song was a huge international hit
Actually, I read an article on Pann last week where even a Korean music critic said his No1 on billboard could be because of fandom power and they need to wait till 2nd week to see if people in America are actually listening to his music. I wonder how Koreans are going to react after his free fall.

e-Enoch

Superstar

The irony is, the very popular show Mnet Countdown in SK had to take down the embarrassing encore stage performance of Jm...

I think many Korean citizens are experiencing some cognitive dissonance because of the BB #1 spot that Jm got during that time... after the fact that his performance does not give justice to that BB chart...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Actually, I read an article on Pann last week where even a Korean music critic said his No1 on billboard could be because of fandom power and they need to wait till 2nd week to see if people in America are actually listening to his music. I wonder how Koreans are going to react after his free fall.
"Like Crazy" is dedicated to the fandom that has gone "insane" because of years of living in delusion...

arhur12

Star
"Like Crazy" is dedicated to the fandom that has gone "insane" because of years of living in delusion...
This has happened before too. Everyone who is or was a part of their fandom knows that PJMs have been manipulating charts to inflate JM's popularity. Earlier it happened on Spotify. I remember when they created solo accounts on Spotify JM would lose thousands of followers every week because of the algorithm filtering fake accounts. Jkay and Vee fans even called out PJMs for using fraudulent tactics. PJMs have always done this. I doubt they will be able to sue billboard because of this. If billboard releases the sales data ratmys and BT$ would be exposed for being frauds and it will close doors for other K-pop artists ever
to chart on billboard.

e-Enoch

Superstar
This has happened before too. Everyone who is or was a part of their fandom knows that PJMs have been manipulating charts to inflate JM's popularity. Earlier it happened on Spotify. I remember when they created solo accounts on Spotify JM would lose thousands of followers every week because of the algorithm filtering fake accounts. Jkay and Vee fans even called out PJMs for using fraudulent tactics. PJMs have always done this. I doubt they will be able to sue billboard because of this. If billboard releases the sales data ratmys and BT$ would be exposed for being frauds and it will close doors for other K-pop artists ever
to chart on billboard.
Oh, wow! So this is really deeply-rooted...They've been doing fraudulent tactics and now... they even have the audacity to threaten to "sue" BB... lolol

I've also read about some "complaints" before about Jm getting more followers on Ig despite not posting anything for months...Haha!

I really hope they get exposed for being frauds...

minnie82

Superstar
Speaking of top 10, icespice is totally untalented and garbage. People make dumb people famous, such is the case with bts they don't deserved to be worshipped like this. They had a good start and now it's enough of their overrated mediocrity.
Never heard of that Icespice before

minnie82

Superstar
The viral tiktok sound , "the boy's a liar" is in BB top 10.Never heard of her before too but than saw her in a controversy video with Kanye-North thing, and checked her out. Saw that she legit has clout and for nothing. She is vulgar.
ok thanks, the problem is that now everyone could be famous , talent is not necessary nowadays

Ohh wow look another achievement for ratmys and JM. The fact that 50% of songs in this picture are BT$ songs says a lot about their popularity in the west. T-Swift fans are gonna party tonight. To be fair Tay Tay is actually talented and doesn't sing like a crying a goat.
If only this mass-buying directed towards some greater cause, they would've achieved something tangible and more praise worthy. Sigh.