BTS discussion thread

That guy looks always happy and smiling ,That Was his character ,couldn't trust people like him
i hate how society with smartphones is like "ok people must smile so much even if its fake and fabricated or forced, dont show your true selves" u can see in some idols they just fed up or dont want to smile. maybe its just for theatrics of it? they alwys have one or teo members who act so bitchy and bratty like jhope lol

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
they look weird. everything about that video seems so weird i dont wanna watch it lol
Yep. It was seeming weird as usual. But what do you expect of a group who introduces themselves with the Baphomet salute? They literally done it toward the beginning of this live. I saw it and thought oh boy. And the haircuts…I couldn’t finish the live either. I may watch more one the English subtitles emerge lol.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
wouldnt be surprised if it was rehearsed.
Sure wouldn’t be surprised. I always say I feel like they are scripted. I’ve noticed with V’s lives in particular. When he goes live from his home. He likes to use that room with the exercise equipment. But what I find strange is the red doorag keeps being behind him on the exercise bike- like a set prop, lol. Is he using it or was it just left there since he tried it on for Army like almost 2 months ago now? (And some say the doorag has been there since before that lol) There could be multiple reasons why it seems like it stays there, but I can’t help but find it odd. Does he use that exercise equipment even? I never leave things like that sitting around for extended periods. Sometimes I’m not sure whether he is going live from his home or from a studio lol. I might do further research into his lives and see just how long and how consistently that doorag has been hanging there lol.

Eldesande

Established
everything looks forced ..
Their interactions used to be so natural . . . imo they are over the who
Yep. It was seeming weird as usual. But what do you expect of a group who introduces themselves with the Baphomet salute? They literally done it toward the beginning of this live. I saw it and thought oh boy. And the haircuts…I couldn’t finish the live either. I may watch more one the English subtitles emerge lol.
can you post the timestamp?

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Their interactions used to be so natural . . . imo they are over the who

can you post the timestamp?
It’s around 1:50. Jimin and RM do it clearly. RM does it at least twice. I have heard it is a gun hand sign having to do with them being “bulletproof” or something lol. But in reality it looks like the Baphomet sign. And they have been doing this for years in their introductions a lot. RM has clearly used the different hand signs in some of his past lives as well.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Jimin looking girlier than ever. I am afraid the same thing that happened to Taemin might happen to him in the military….No one deserves that tbh.
Yea Jimin looks like he’s got something going on with his eye makeup here. Looks girly. What happened to Taemin btw?

cadiz

Star
Jimin looking girlier than ever. I am afraid the same thing that happened to Taemin might happen to him in the military….No one deserves that tbh.
looks like JM is the only one that didnt cut his hair
i think all of them have to cut their hair to go to the ,military right? JM is probably embarrassed to be seen with short hair like the others

anyways....i watch a bit of the video and Veee seems very relaxed, almost like he is happy he is enlisting and taking a break of this group lol

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
looks like JM is the only one that didnt cut his hair
i think all of them have to cut their hair to go to the ,military right? JM is probably embarrassed to be seen with short hair like the others

anyways....i watch a bit of the video and Veee seems very relaxed, almost like he is happy he is enlisting and taking a break of this group lol
Idk, Jimin’s hair appeared a bit shorter than it has been. He just didn’t get a significant cut like V. And I do believe I heard something about Jimin not wanting to show himself with a buzz, lol. Yea V his vibe was interesting. Wonder what was going through his head. I think I will check back on the video once the official English subtitles come up. Might get a better idea.