BTS discussion thread

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
tbwfh i dont care for their looks bc they talentless anyway, soon to be irrelevant as u or me lol
Some of them are attractive to me, but so what?, lol. Who cares? It’s not that important. At the end of the day I don’t know these people’s true natures, and they are constantly dropping hints that I probably don’t want to know them either.

Some of them are attractive to me, but so what?, lol. Who cares? It’s not that important. At the end of the day I don’t know these people’s true natures, and they are constantly dropping hints that I probably don’t want to know them either.
true and thats my issue as i will think oh so and so celeb is attractive or his or their personality is nice etc but thats their whole external package right? it shows how truly external menial mundane things like someones appearance really does make or break their experiences in modern society. ppl were only really fan of elvis bc of his mixed looks and his wiggling, is it any difference then from now? no, celebs still get worshipped for their looks or their body. its sad and pathetic why is society so vein and conceited. i remember beinf in school and seeing all my female classmates dolling themselves up and thought what a waste of time in college a classtmate spent an hour getting herself ready her lokks and appearance screamed insecurities. the problem is there is so much self absorption in todays societu that people dont knwo when to step back from it all people fail to observe whats really happening to people and how insecure many many people truly are but will never admit to it bc theyre constantly in denial.

most of us are average or below average and i hate the trend term of when xyz itsm only looks good on a celeb bc theyre a celeb. i dont bother trying to look pretty never have cared to wear makeup, its a trap, spend more to look pretty or attractive until you wash it off. the only way to accept that you ugly is by being ugly without all the glossy makeup covering it up. but people dont do natural looks anymore and theres still pressure to be that girl that has to be attractive in order to get a good guy to look at her or to be the friend posting online a lot otherwise i would be ignored or left out. societies obsession with internet stars and the way celebs present themselves is ridiculous and its getting out of hand. its got to a point where fan bases only buy shit bc xyz idols or other korean celebs are on it then there is the narcissism behind what they do come on im not fooled. they have to have some level of narcissitic ideaology in order to want so much fans (but the to whine about online abuse or no privacy they get is equally as contradictory). its like celebs cant even live normally without needing staffs to do bare minimum tasks and baby the shit out of them then gloss over it online like hey look at so and so and how rich they are, then go on youtube to some z list dollar tree celebs and witnessing them showing off about their imaginery wealth is saddening to me :( then go on shitbook and see friends or former friends showing off about how blessed they are. it fckn sucks bruh

i think there is no escaping societies need for wealth and popularity. its a drug for them in and of itself and yet we still find ourselves oggling at their lives and following some type of entertainment

minnie82

Superstar
Ewwww! Baby flesh! :eek:How disturbing! So 2012. BTS were trainees then. I guess that still wouldn’t totally rule them out from being recipients. It is possible it was for them. I do not want to know what these capsules are used for.
anyway that's really creepy

it says a lot that in however many years to come whenever another kpop idol passes away if it was ordinary person there wouodnt be that much uproar about it, never is anymore.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
true and thats my issue as i will think oh so and so celeb is attractive or his or their personality is nice etc but thats their whole external package right? it shows how truly external menial mundane things like someones appearance really does make or break their experiences in modern society. ppl were only really fan of elvis bc of his mixed looks and his wiggling, is it any difference then from now? no, celebs still get worshipped for their looks or their body. its sad and pathetic why is society so vein and conceited. i remember beinf in school and seeing all my female classmates dolling themselves up and thought what a waste of time in college a classtmate spent an hour getting herself ready her lokks and appearance screamed insecurities. the problem is there is so much self absorption in todays societu that people dont knwo when to step back from it all people fail to observe whats really happening to people and how insecure many many people truly are but will never admit to it bc theyre constantly in denial.

most of us are average or below average and i hate the trend term of when xyz itsm only looks good on a celeb bc theyre a celeb. i dont bother trying to look pretty never have cared to wear makeup, its a trap, spend more to look pretty or attractive until you wash it off. the only way to accept that you ugly is by being ugly without all the glossy makeup covering it up. but people dont do natural looks anymore and theres still pressure to be that girl that has to be attractive in order to get a good guy to look at her or to be the friend posting online a lot otherwise i would be ignored or left out. societies obsession with internet stars and the way celebs present themselves is ridiculous and its getting out of hand. its got to a point where fan bases only buy shit bc xyz idols or other korean celebs are on it then there is the narcissism behind what they do come on im not fooled. they have to have some level of narcissitic ideaology in order to want so much fans (but the to whine about online abuse or no privacy they get is equally as contradictory). its like celebs cant even live normally without needing staffs to do bare minimum tasks and baby the shit out of them then gloss over it online like hey look at so and so and how rich they are, then go on youtube to some z list dollar tree celebs and witnessing them showing off about their imaginery wealth is saddening to me :( then go on shitbook and see friends or former friends showing off about how blessed they are. it fckn sucks bruh
You know, you hit a key point with the way appreciating looks of celebs is used to manipulate the masses. It’s a documented part of human psychology. We naturally tend to associate good looks with good personality and other positive attributes. There is a tendency to see everything an attractive person does in a positive light. And this is part of the industry’s and celeb’s way of keeping folks buying everything that they put out and keeping fans hooked. But looks are in truth only external and a lot of truly beautiful and praiseworthy qualities can be found in surprising or “not so pretty” packages. But in order to discover this, you have to take a break from these celebrities and interact with people in real life lol. Even getting to know and love/accept your own self.

Celebs are also used to glorify wealth and narcissistic behaviors lol. But of course wealth is not important or necessary and narcissism is extremely detrimental.

One of the problems with spending too much time following and admiring celebrities is it causes you to focus on the wrong things in life, things that are not important and even harmful. It’s a cycle that keeps a person stuck and unfulfilled yet craving more and more.

You know, you hit a key point with the way appreciating looks of celebs is used to manipulate the masses. It’s a documented part of human psychology. We naturally tend to associate good looks with good personality and other positive attributes. There is a tendency to see everything an attractive person does in a positive light. And this is part of the industry’s and celeb’s way of keeping folks buying everything that they put out and keeping fans hooked. But looks are in truth only external and a lot of truly beautiful and praiseworthy qualities can be found in surprising or “not so pretty” packages. But in order to discover this, you have to take a break from these celebrities and interact with people in real life lol. Even getting go know and love/accept your own self.

Celebs are also used to glorify wealth and narcissistic behaviors lol. But of course wealth is not important or necessary and narcissism is extremely detrimental.

One of the problems with spending too much time following and admiring celebrities is it causes you to focus on the wrong things in life, things that are not important and even harmful. It’s a cycle that keeps a person stuck and unfulfilled yet craving more and more.
tis the same with anything thats external imho, we see others with something and want what they have because it should fulfill our voids but only for the time that we would be using it, tis why society never satisfied in life bruh. i think we are all stuck in loops of varying delusions and illusions and folk going aroind saying the world is our oyster or whatever the fuck it means, what is thw actual point? the rich have it all dont they? would it be any different if we were to want idfk a fancy sportscar vs a bog standard affordable car? no. its just a car when all said and done. ppl are fooled so damned easily by labels, logos, brand names and most of all, celebs they obsess with. i think actual qualities like someones skills often go ignored bc skills in order to prove they are good at xyz thing they still have to have external means of showing it off be it online or elsewhere. tis a disgusting cycle to be stuck in.

if celebs and other rich folk werent around then people wouldnt be getting paid what they earn for working under the rich, you can do part time job under the minimum wage and barely receive any recognition for it, however someone can work for some celebs company and receive a shit ton of recognition. yet theres folk in between who are also privielegde but they still have something to whinge about and usually its something pessimistic too, which is what a lot of us are going to become eventually cause so much is already handed to those of a wealthier lifestyle.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
tis the same with anything thats external imho, we see others with something and want what they have because it should fulfill our voids but only for the time that we would be using it, tis why society never satisfied in life bruh. i think we are all stuck in loops of varying delusions and illusions and folk going aroind saying the world is our oyster or whatever the fuck it means, what is thw actual point? the rich have it all dont they? would it be any different if we were to want idfk a fancy sportscar vs a bog standard affordable car? no. its just a car when all said and done. ppl are fooled so damned easily by labels, logos, brand names and most of all, celebs they obsess with. i think actual qualities like someones skills often go ignored bc skills in order to prove they are good at xyz thing they still have to have external means of showing it off be it online or elsewhere. tis a disgusting cycle to be stuck in.
Spot on! And helps you to see why working on the Biblical life principles of being content with what you have and developing godly inner qualities is invaluable. These are some of the things we should be focusing on in life that truly matter and bring joy and satisfaction.

it didnt always start from the 90s before smartphones there were still means of celebs and other lifestyles of the wealthy being worshipped or shoved everywhere, then came smartphones and society just became sucked into the platforms or cycles of needing constant but brief gratification and validation for a small portion of wealth that will only get them so far in reality

even posting on here often feels like im seeking some validation bc i dont get enough of it in real life but if im not online i might as well not exist yaknow?

if we arent posting online if celebs werent that addicted to it as the average person they wouldnt be known as much as they would be. it is literally supply and demand they supply the means for society to obsess with random arse people that we dont even know and then their fans demand more from the celebs or whomever it is that has a huge following. hence my username cause lets face it most of us are indeed irrelevant

try as much as you want to log off or not discuss celebs lives, it always seems to sway people into needing some form of entertainment beyond their lives.

sorry for the spam but every other average jane or joe and their granny is an internet star or celeb of some kind nowadays, if we dint do it no one gonna care if we arent around.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
it didnt always start from the 90s before smartphones there were still means of celebs and other lifestyles of the wealthy being worshipped or shoved everywhere, then came smartphones and society just became sucked into the platforms or cycles of needing constant but brief gratification and validation for a small portion of wealth that will only get them so far in reality

even posting on here often feels like im seeking some validation bc i dont get enough of it in real life but if im not online i might as well not exist yaknow?
Yea wealth can only take you so far. This reminds me of what Jesus said in the Sermon on the Mount the admonition not to store up treasure on earth which can decay or be stolen by thieves, but to store up treasure in heaven that does not decay and cannot be stolen by thieves. If you really think about it, the person storing up riches is not able to take the riches with them when they die. His wealth just goes to someone else or just decays, gets consumed by moths and rust.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
try as much as you want to log off or not discuss celebs lives, it always seems to sway people into needing some form of entertainment beyond their lives.
Yea we do need entertainment, and I do enjoy discussing the scripting behind the artists/industry and exposing it. I used to be entertained mostly by the music and videos they put out, but nowadays I focus on other forms of entertainment that don’t involve me sitting in front of the tv or a screen lol.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
sorry for the spam but every other average jane or joe and their granny is an internet star or celeb of some kind nowadays, if we dint do it no one gonna care if we arent around.
Internet followers and likes are not substitutes for face to face friends and human interaction. I understand why it can seem like they are, but it’s a deception. This smartphone tech has most of us living in virtual reality rather than actual reality.

Internet followers and likes are not substitutes for face to face friends and human interaction. I understand why it can seem like they are, but it’s a deception. This smartphone tech has most of us living in virtual reality rather than actual reality.
exactly its almost like people cant tell the difference between what is their actual reality and whay they view online as being their reality. i notice i say the words online vs irl a lot lmfao. have a "friend" whos addicted to zoom quizzes and its taken so mucha way from our nonexistant friendship that i have to once again let go of how about yourself? (off topic ik but there isnt much to post about these days that hasnt already been yammered about)

sike1309

Established
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 07, 2023
Blind Item #1

This foreign born boy band doesn't want fans to know that they will be spending time in an office during their military service with other VIP's which is why they issued a plea to have their fans not try to find them during their enlistment period.

I told you guys they wont serve shit

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 07, 2023
Blind Item #1

This foreign born boy band doesn't want fans to know that they will be spending time in an office during their military service with other VIP's which is why they issued a plea to have their fans not try to find them during their enlistment period.

I told you guys they wont serve shit
foreign as in what kind of foreign lol? foreign could be american, irish, scottish etc etc lol sorry dumb question but its funny how these adticles seem to want us to believe them even if they are partially true where the dickens do they get this info from? its as invasive as the mainstream news.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
exactly its almost like people cant tell the difference between what is their actual reality and whay they view online as being their reality. i notice i say the words online vs irl a lot lmfao. have a "friend" whos addicted to zoom quizzes and its taken so mucha way from our nonexistant friendship that i have to once again let go of how about yourself? (off topic ik but there isnt much to post about these days that hasnt already been yammered about)
You mean me personally? While zoom definitely has its purposes, I don’t use zoom or the internet to make friends. Zoom has been handy for me to use to talk with established friends and people I already know at times, especially during the lockdowns. I tend to text friends, meet up with them at various locations to eat, shop, enjoy a vacation or outing and just hang out. I also look for ways I can be of assistance to others.