BTS discussion thread

Oh absolutely, especially as content gets released while they are serving. That's gonna be hilarious to discuss.
saw a brief short youtube video of the worst things that happened in kpoop in 2023 one of them being bts no longer being a group or doing their service, rofl if their beloved fans cant cope without idols for that long then theres an issue among socitieties attachment to celebs for sure, that or idols cant deal with being away from their beloved fans or the things they would have to do in thier 2 year service. if that blind item is correct then there are idols trying to escape it bc they themselves cant man up

bts will have to retire from the public eye eventually or even get married, shock, horror!

Oceanic

Veteran
sadly the goverment are on it
Hint: They are the ones running trafficking
Its a worldwide cult
8 million children go missing out of now where
They are used in satanic rituals/cannibalism/adrenochrome
The worst part they are feeding us missing humans (food).
People are asleep. I cant do this no more.
View attachment 97876View attachment 97877
In addition, many children (that are born from satanic women and men) are born solely for sacrificial reasons and are not registered on birth certificates.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"BTS' RM pens emotional letter for fans ahead of military service, V shares pics of shaved head: 'It can be scary'..."

View attachment 98076

tis was expected then when they "comeback" therell be a song they release grovelling about how kuch they cant stand being apart from their fans.

arent these groups up for retirement yet? every newer song i tried listening too only has one or two good points to it then the rest are all junky noisy overedited vocals with no real tact or they often seem empty hollow and conceited / unrelatable. bts new song when they comeback aka after they have had a holiday, wont be any different to what they already done before. then this thread can retire too. bahahahahahah

theartbook35

Veteran
"BTS' RM pens emotional letter for fans ahead of military service, V shares pics of shaved head: 'It can be scary'..."

View attachment 98076

JK had a livestream too, and said they had prepared stuff for fans while they are away. We all knew it, we all knew they were gonna have content come out while in the military. Just when I thought we'd be BT5 free for a couple years.... They won't be able to directly compete with other artists however, and they won't have music coming out, cause that'd raise suspicions. So it'll likely be photoshoots or cute crap like collectibles or books prepped ahead of time. The Suchwita episodes will run out eventually, also.

JK also talked about sasaengs and Bam. Apparently Bam is afraid of men cause of some bad experience he had with a man while he was a puppy, and apparently still has this fear of men. He interacts with JK's bandmates though, which makes me question how true this is. At the very least, he trained it out of Bam, but from what he described it sounds like he didn't if that fear is still there, therefore I think the story is B.S. The math just doesn't add up. What I will say is that if Bam isn't properly socialized with people, that's immensely stupid, cause doberman's are extremely easy to train. There's no reason for a seemingly normal dog of that breed to have a problem like that (I have first hand experience with dobermans).

JK also called sasaengs b@stards and threatened them. I dunno why but I thought that was funny.

Another thing I wanna point out is YG has not been spotted in public since enlisting. Only info we've gotten is what someone posted online, and there's not much to back up their claim, though what they posted goes with the way they market him as kind and generous. Anyway, he's clearly laying low while serving, like borderline dropped off the radar.

Last edited:
JK had a livestream too, and said they had prepared stuff for fans while they are away. We all knew it, we all knew they were gonna have content come out while in the military. Just when I thought we'd be BT5 free for a couple years.... They won't be able to directly compete with other artists however, and they won't have music coming out, cause that'd raise suspicions. So it'll likely be photoshoots or cute crap like collectibles or books prepped ahead of time. The Suchwita episodes will run out eventually, also.

JK also talked about sasaengs and Bam. Apparently Bam is afraid of men cause of some bad experience he had with a man while he was a puppy, and apparently still has this fear of men. He interacts with JK's bandmates though, which makes me question how the this is. At the very least, he trained it out of Bam, but from what he described it sounds like he didn't if that fear is still there, therefore i think the story is B.S. The math just doesn't add up. What will say is that if Bam isn't properly socialized with people, that's immensely stupid, cause doberman's are extremely easy to train. There's no reason for a seemingly normal dog of that breed to have a problem like that (I have first hand experience with doberman's).

JK also called sasaengs b@stards and threatened them. I dunno why but I thought that was funny.

Another thing I wanna point out is YG has not been spotted in public since enlisting. Only info we've gotten is what someone posted online, and there's not much to back up their claim, though what they posted goes with the way they market him as kind and generous. Anyway, he's clearly laying low while serving, like borderline dropped off the radar.
jk using british swear word? ooohhhhhhhh i thought they were supposed to be pure innocwent wittle angwels

e-Enoch

Superstar

JK also talked about sasaengs and Bam. Apparently Bam is afraid of men cause of some bad experience he had with a man while he was a puppy, and apparently still has this fear of men. He interacts with JK's bandmates though, which makes me question how the this is. At the very least, he trained it out of Bam, but from what he described it sounds like he didn't if that fear is still there, therefore i think the story is B.S. The math just doesn't add up. What will say is that if Bam isn't properly socialized with people, that's immensely stupid, cause doberman's are extremely easy to train. There's no reason for a seemingly normal dog of that breed to have a problem like that (I have first hand experience with doberman's).

Thanks for sharing what Jk had in his livestream...I don't usually watch their livestreams because I easily get bored and feel like it's a waste of time...lol

1. On the contents prepared while in the military...
Hybe wants to make sure that they will still be able to cash in on their absence...and not be forgotten by the gullible armees...Also, since they'll be considered as employees of the government and will get compensation as military service-men, they are not allowed by law to engage in private employment, i.e., make shows, music, etc..at the same time...That's why every content must be prepared before enlistment...that made them super busy...

2. On JK's "neverending issue" with sasaengs...
Seems like Hybe is not protecting him hard enough from these unruly fans...Poor JK...they love stalking him...

3. On Bam...
There is something off with how the dog has been handled...There were infos that JK would usually leave him at the animal training center everytime he's not around...not sure if this is really true, though...

4. On Suga...
Not much infos about him since he enlisted...I wonder if his YT shows still get lots of views...

theartbook35

Veteran
Thanks for sharing what Jk had in his livestream...I don't usually watch their livestreams because I easily get bored and feel like it's a waste of time...lol

1. On the contents prepared while in the military...
Hybe wants to make sure that they will still be able to cash in on their absence...and not be forgotten by the gullible armees...Also, since they'll be considered as employees of the government and will get compensation as military service-men, they are not allowed by law to engage in private employment, i.e., make shows, music, etc..at the same time...That's why every content must be prepared before enlistment...that made them super busy...

2. On JK's "neverending issue" with sasaengs...
Seems like Hybe is not protecting him hard enough from these unruly fans...Poor JK...they love stalking him...

3. On Bam...
There is something off with how the dog has been handled...There were infos that JK would usually leave him at the animal training center everytime he's not around...not sure if this is really true, though...

4. On Suga...
Not much infos about him since he enlisted...I wonder if his YT shows still get lots of views...
1. Thank you for explaining that. It makes so much more sense.

2. I think all the members have experienced and are currently experiencing some serious issues with stalkers. I think JK is the most vocal about it. As much as I dislike most of the members, I don't agree with sasaeng behavior and wish they'd stop. It's such a grossly violating act. And do they really think that by lingering outside JK's home that he'll come out and say hi? Would they want to talk to someone who was lying in wait? But I also gotta ask, does he call the fricking police??

Hive needs to cut it out with the defamation threats and take action against sasaengs, if they give a crap about their idols at all...

3. Bam is interesting to me. He seems typical, but he's really, really lean for an American doberman. The American will always been leaner than the European, but the American is not THAT lean usually. These are very muscular, powerful dogs. Bam is smaller than average too, but JK has said as a puppy he couldn't compete with his littermates, which could be a contributing factor. He should be doing some of dog sport, or something to exercise him more.

Dobermans of both types DO NOT like to be separated from their humans for extended periods such as days at a time, and really should not be separated for such a long time. Protective breeds bond deeply with people, not just dobermans but also breeds such as cane corso, Belgian malanois, rottweiler, they all want to be close with and close to their human. They were bred to act that way, afterall. Bam is gonna have some intensely destructive behavior while JK is enlisted unless they have a plan in place to address that.

4. Suchwita gets a pretty decent amount of views. On average, each episode gets a little over a million views. Episodes with BTS members get significantly more views, obviously. I think having the other BT5 members there, plus YG interviewing all these different people and the fun stuff they do, has kept it interesting. It's a standard Korean variety show, it's easy for Koreans to watch cause of that. It basically targets a Korean audience, but international fans watch too because it's BT5. In more than half the contries around the world, YG is ranked fourth most popular based on internet search data, so there's his fans that keep the views up.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
1. Thank you for explaining that. It makes so much more sense.

2. I think all the members have experienced and are currently experiencing some serious issues with stalkers. I think JK is the most vocal about it. As much as I dislike most of the members, I don't agree with sasaeng behavior and wish they'd stop. It's such a grossly violating act. And do they really think that by lingering outside JK's home that he'll come out and say hi? Would they want to talk to someone who was lying in wait? But I also gotta ask, does he call the fricking police??

Hive needs to cut it out with the defemation threats and take action against sasaengs, if they give a crap about their idols at all...

3. Bam is interesting to me. He seems typical, but he's really, really lean for an American doberman. The American will always been leaner than the European, but the American is not THAT lean usually. These are very muscular, powerful dogs. Bam is smaller than average too, but JK has said as a puppy he couldn't compete with his littermates, which could be a contributing factor. He should be doing some of dog sport, or something to exercise him more.

Dobermans of both types DO NOT like to be separated from their humans for extended periods such as days at a time, and really should not be separated for such a long time. Protective breeds bond deeply with people, not just dobermans but also breeds such as cane corso, Belgian malanois, rottweiler, they all want to be close with and close to their human. They were bred to act that way, afterall. Bam is gonna have some intensely destructive behavior while JK is enlisted unless they have a plan in place to address that.

4. Suchwita gets a pretty decent amount of views. On average, each episode gets a little over a million views. Episodes with BTS members get significantly more views, obviously. I think having the other BT5 members there, plus YG interviewing all these different people and the fun stuff they do, has kept it interesting. It's a standard Korean variety show, it's easy for Koreans to watch cause of that. It basically targets a Korean audience, but international fans watch too because it's BT5. In more than half the contries around the world, YG is ranked fourth most popular based on internet search data, so there's his fans that keep the views up.
That's very interesting. :)

I like Bam...he seems such a sweet dog...I hope he gets better...

Overall, it's time for BTS to have this much-needed "change" in their lives...albeit for a short period of time...I hope they become better persons...and their fans, too. :)

theartbook35

Veteran

minnie82

Superstar
interesting that these two dancing together, they were both g.......d , Jk was 7 years old, when that song came out :