BTS discussion thread

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 07, 2023
Blind Item #1

This foreign born boy band doesn't want fans to know that they will be spending time in an office during their military service with other VIP's which is why they issued a plea to have their fans not try to find them during their enlistment period.

I told you guys they wont serve shit
foreign as in what kind of foreign lol? foreign could be american, irish, scottish etc etc lol sorry dumb question but its funny how these adticles seem to want us to believe them even if they are partially true where the dickens do they get this info from? its as invasive as the mainstream news.
True, but with a term like “military service” it reminds instantly of Kpop artists and Korea, at least for me. I’m not familiar with how this goes in other countries, although I’m aware it’s not mandatory in the US.

Anyway if this is true, and a certain kpop group like BTS is going to be serving in name only it wouldn’t be shocking. I have been suspicious of this all along. Like are they really serving? And how do we really know? It’s not like we allowed to hang out with em in their camps lol. We just rely on news and reports.

You mean me personally? While zoom definitely has its purposes, I don’t use zoom or the internet to make friends. Zoom has been handy for me to use to talk with established friends and people I already know at times, especially during the lockdowns. I tend to text friends, meet up with them at various locations to eat, shop, enjoy a vacation or outing and just hang out. I also look for ways I can be of assistance to others.
ahh ok thanks for explaining, so it is mostly done online nowadays like friendship interactions :(. i just dont get the hype about those apps though, ppl used them when they wfh and all but its just not the same as having a good long face to face in person interaction, i tried zoom and it was such a faff to set up so i havent bothered doing the quizzes at all and instead feel more excluded or distant from the friend that siggested them to me. so idk what to do anymore. if we arent messaging some folk dont know to send us a message

True, but with a term like “military service” it reminds instantly of Kpop artists and Korea, at least for me. I’m not familiar with how this goes in other countries, although I’m aware it’s not mandatory in the US.

Anyway if this is true, and a certain kpop group like BTS is going to be serving in name only it wouldn’t be shocking. I have been suspicious of this all along. Like are they really serving? And how do we really know? It’s not like we allowed to hang out with em in their camps lol. We just rely on news and reports.
true it could also be just for theatrics of it all, trick their fans into believing their idols are doing it so they have to do something else until their idols "come back". tbqfh its another thing i could care less about idk why im even writing about it on this forum, tis their life not ours thankfully. it would be hilarious though if they werent and just turned up with a haircut and took 2 year break whilst their fans peeing themselves bc they cant pretend to have sex with their idols for 2 years.

sike1309

Established
foreign as in what kind of foreign lol? foreign could be american, irish, scottish etc etc lol sorry dumb question but its funny how these adticles seem to want us to believe them even if they are partially true where the dickens do they get this info from? its as invasive as the mainstream news.
This is form Crazy Days and nights
blind item sight created by a lawyer from hollywood (2008)
He talked about epstein and weinstein before it came out
Well known site
Blind items about (celebs/royals/politicans)

This is form Crazy Days and nights
blind item sight created by a lawyer from hollywood (2008)
He talked about epstein and weinstein before it came out
Well known site
Blind items about (celebs/royals/politicans)
yeahbut what if they putting it out cause they know some folk going to believe it just saying shouldnt believe everything online but thanks for the explanation!

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
true it could also be just for theatrics of it all, trick their fans into believing their idols are doing it so they have to do something else until their idols "come back". tbqfh its another thing i could care less about idk why im even writing about it on this forum, tis their life not ours thankfully. it would be hilarious though if they werent and just turned up with a haircut and took 2 year break whilst their fans peeing themselves bc they cant pretend to have sex with their idols for 2 years.
It feels like its in the realm of possibility that they are going on a break lol. It’s kind of the vibe I got from that “last live” the remaining members of BTS did earlier this week - like they about to go on vacation. But who really knows? I frankly don’t care whether they are going to the military or not either. But will gladly offer an opinion when brought up b/c I feel like faking it is something they might actually do, lol. And I have to say, all the AI videos I keep getting bombarded with of Jimin in camo with a buzzcut shows how easy military service would be for them to fake should they want to lol. And many ARMYs would be none the wiser. Dang!

It feels like its in the realm of possibility that they are going on a break lol. It’s kind of the vibe I got from that “last live” the remaining members of BTS did earlier this week - like they about to go on vacation. But who really knows? I frankly don’t care whether they are going to the military or not either. But will gladly offer an opinion when brought up b/c I feel like faking it is something they might actually do, lol. And I have to say, all the AI videos I keep getting bombarded with of Jimin in camo with a buzzcut shows how easy military service would be for them to fake should they want to lol. And many ARMYs would be none the wiser. Dang!
imho they probably have already been on a break and are just waiting for the company to decide when to announce it that or theyre splitting up to do individual projects. then will reunite in 2 years time and releae some other overhyped junk song about how they pretended to miss their fans and that they love their fans but it will probably be a flop

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
imho they probably have already been on a break and are just waiting for the company to decide when to announce it that or theyre splitting up to do individual projects. then will reunite in 2 years time and releae some other overhyped junk song about how they pretended to miss their fans and that they love their fans but it will probably be a flop
Lol there is no telling with BTS. They love to “love” and mock ARMY. I don’t trust anything they say or do and don’t like how they move.

e-Enoch

Superstar
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 07, 2023
Blind Item #1

This foreign born boy band doesn't want fans to know that they will be spending time in an office during their military service with other VIP's which is why they issued a plea to have their fans not try to find them during their enlistment period.

I told you guys they wont serve shit
While we want to "expose" the truth...we must not also spread untruths and "blind items" which are not based on verified infos.

During military enlistments in SK, there are usually other recruits/trainees there together with their families and friends... therefore there is usually a crowd of people who are expected and are allowed to be there...Allowing the BTS fans to be there as well will create an unnecessary huge number of people which could mean chaos and a security risk... So it's just sensible and wise not to let them come to the military recruitment stations where the BTS members are...

No matter how BTS is "disliked" to an extent, the truth is, they are required to serve in the military...and they Do serve and fulfill their duty...

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
While we want to "expose" the truth...we must not also spread untruths and "blind items" which are not based on verified infos.

During military enlistments in SK, there are usually other recruits/trainees there together with their families and friends... therefore there is usually a crowd of people who are expected and are allowed to be there...Allowing the BTS fans to be there as well will create an unnecessary huge number of people which could mean chaos and a security risk... So it's just sensible and wise not to let them come to the military recruitment stations where the BTS members are...

No matter how BTS is "disliked" to an extent, the truth is, they are required to serve in the military...and they Do serve and fulfill their duty...
This may be standard procedure, however it is possible to acquire exemption under certain circumstances. What if more of the members than just Yoongi got a community service assignment or something else but dont want to reveal this for image reasons. Not saying this is necessarily true, but just looking outside the box a lil considering BTS’ fame and the significant economic contribution they have produced for SK as entertainers.

e-Enoch

Superstar
This may be standard procedure, however it is possible to acquire exemption under certain circumstances. What if more of the members than just Yoongi got a community service assignment or something else but dont want to reveal this for image reasons. Not saying this is necessarily true, but just looking outside the box a lil considering BTS’ fame and the significant economic contribution they have produced for SK as entertainers.
"What if..." There are always speculations of sorts...It's understandable why people tend to be
often, in doubt...the entertainment industry has not done a good job in terms of integrity...

However, in this case of military service, and its actual exercise, the BTS members are surrounded by other recruits who are private citizens and their relatives and friends who often visit them...it would be so easy to "expose" them if they're doing something that's illegal or that gives them "preferential treatment..." The thing is...these men, like Jin and Jh actually strive to be good examples as military service-men...and the other members who are about to enlist would likely do the same...

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
"What if..." There are always speculations of sorts...It's understandable why people tend to be
often, in doubt...the entertainment industry has not done a good job in terms of integrity...

However, in this case of military service, and its actual exercise, the BTS members are surrounded by other recruits who are private citizens and their relatives and friends who often visit them...it would be so easy to "expose" them if they're doing something that's illegal or that gives them "preferential treatment..." The thing is...these men, like Jin and Jh actually strive to be good examples as military service-men...and the other members who are about to enlist would likely do the same...
I see what you are saying. But at the same time I wouldn’t underestimate how easy it can be to get folks to keep their mouths shut. You just never know, especially when it involves major players in an industry of low integrity as you mentioned. I’m not saying the blind item is factual or true, but a lot of times when there are rumors like this, they contain kernels of truth. You do have to of course take things you hear with a grain of salt.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I see what you are saying. But at the same time I wouldn’t underestimate how easy it can be to get folks to keep their mouths shut. You just never know, especially when it involves major players in an industry of low integrity as you mentioned. I’m not saying the blind item is factual or true, but a lot of times when there are rumors like this, they contain kernels of truth. You do have to of course take things you hear with a grain of salt.
People are entitled to their own opinions...but at the same time must be cautious about indiscriminately spreading lies... There are laws against slander and defamation...so all must be utterly careful...even VC has Forum Rules that must be observed... :)

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
People are entitled to their own opinions...but at the same time must be cautious about indiscriminately spreading lies... There are laws against slander and defamation...so all must be utterly careful...even VC has Forum Rules that must be observed... :)
Yea gotta be careful for sure. VC also has a disclaimer about how the information is speculative and not factual as well.

They will never come back (BTS).
Either way we have bigger things to worry about like New World Order
I am worried for 2024.
same, if things are the way they are currently and am not just talking abt entertainment then society is screwed its lmost like people r so oblivious that they just dont get how dreadful it is out there in the real world. theres already been so much bs about celebs passing away once again that people keep getting side tracked from what they should really be concerned about.

why oh why are we supposed to care if celebs are two or one gender, never mind if the celebs dead or alive or injured. the way things have been in recent months should be more concerning for ordinarh folk yet ordinary folk be so dumb to be easily swayed by all the garbage that we are supposed to believe. yes including anything on these forums. its just so fucking pointless really. the fact that ppl on here still fret about random shit instead of idfk fretting about the mf economy in their country.

sike1309

Established
same, if things are the way they are currently and am not just talking abt entertainment then society is screwed its lmost like people r so oblivious that they just dont get how dreadful it is out there in the real world. theres already been so much bs about celebs passing away once again that people keep getting side tracked from what they should really be concerned about.
Either one (kamala will become president) Biden will die. Trump might get assassinated.
Trump wins (he is one of the bad guys (golden dawn). He will fool people (Q/trumpets). Biden might be bad but trump will do so much worse.
Phoenix order worships (hasatan) they are the ones into cannibalism/drinking blood. Golden dawn worships lucifer they are on the lighter side but still evil. Q is a pysop. Yeah it might have woken up people but still Trump will not save us.
You may have noticed how many of these so called celebs/royals/politicans worldwide all look different.
Q people belive they (worldwide cult) were all hanged for crimes againt humanity (sacrifice/trafficking/cannibalism etc) at gitmo from 2018 until now. Covid happend so they could arrest them all.
I belive they are all underground/above the ice wall/ or maybe dead.

Trump is really popular these days. Its sad how many people worship him. They think he is some prophet sent by God.

We are moving towards new era/new empire/new agenda (NWO).
Trump is working with the AC (getting the stage ready).

That swamp ISN'T being drained to help & save humanity, it's being drained to remove the old rulers (angels that fell to earth with Lucifer/reptilians) to make space for the new rulers that are taking over (fallen angels who procreated with human women/BRICS/Galactic Federation) Someone said this.

Either one (kamala will become president) Biden will die. Trump might get assassinated.
Trump wins (he is one of the bad guys (golden dawn). He will fool people (Q/trumpets). Biden might be bad but trump will do so much worse.
Phoenix order worships (hasatan) they are the ones into cannibalism/drinking blood. Golden dawn worships lucifer they are on the lighter side but still evil. Q is a pysop. Yeah it might have woken up people but still Trump will not save us.
You may have noticed how many of these so called celebs/royals/politicans worldwide all look different.
Q people belive they (worldwide cult) were all hanged for crimes againt humanity (sacrifice/trafficking/cannibalism etc) at gitmo from 2018 until now. Covid happend so they could arrest them all.
I belive they are all underground/above the ice wall/ or maybe dead.

Trump is really popular these days. Its sad how many people worship him. They think he is some prophet sent by God.

We are moving towards new era/new empire/new agenda (NWO).
Trump is working with the AC (getting the stage ready).

That swamp ISN'T being drained to help & save humanity, it's being drained to remove the old rulers (angels that fell to earth with Lucifer/reptilians) to make space for the new rulers that are taking over (fallen angels who procreated with human women/BRICS/Galactic Federation) Someone said this.
hmm could be why some of them look so different in each video or photo they ever upload but alas these are mainly speculations and we have no literal proofs of it