BTS discussion thread

sike1309

Established
Or maybe some of them were related to those people in the old pictures. Everything is possible
What are the oods that every celeb has a ancient look alike
We humans are different (God created us that way)
They all have the same look alike in the industry you dont find that weird.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
What are the oods that every celeb has a ancient look alike
We humans are different (God created us that way)
They all have the same look alike in the industry you dont find that weird.
I think it’s weird for sure. As much as I realize it’s possible to fake the old photos so they look like current celebs, it still doesn’t sit right.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Man oh man, there is yet more. This is really…Ok so, “both male and female” (similar to “ladies and gentlemen”) is also 322. It is also 142 (which relates to 223, the reverse of 322) and 151 (the 36th prime) which relates back to the 151st day of the year of the when BTS did that White House briefing. This is the May 31, 2022 briefing where 3 members (V, JK, YG) appeared to flash the Triangle of Power hand sign (which is actually the sign for vagina in ASL). “Vagina” as well as “penis” are both 36 in gematria. “Both male and female” is also 137 which is the 33rd prime. Of course 33 is the famous so-called master number in these secret societies.

Yale University, the place where Skull and Bones originates, also relates to 151. “Yale” is 151 in gematria. Yale is also 43, 129, 230, numbers which relate back to bones/bonesmen and even BTS members as I discussed in the linked post. And I forgot to mention it before, but 43 is also “Masonic” and “Lucifer” in gematria.

So I also found out some things about “both boy and girl” in gematria. First of all it’s 48, reminding that 223 is the 48th prime. It’s also 912 which reminds me of RM’s 9/12 birthday. Speaking more of dates, it’s 68, reminding me of how Yoongi was born on the 68th day of the year. “Basketball” is also 68 btw (hint, hint). Also “both boy and girl” is 1223, reminding of the date 12/23. In non-leap years, 12/23 is the 357th day of the year. “DayTime” and “both genders” as I discussed before are 357. While I’m on “both genders” it’s also 54 in gematria. Both “penis” and “vagina” are 54 as well which brings me back to the date of that White House briefing. 5/31 can reduce to 5/4 if you add 3+1. And to top it off, even if you reverse 54 to get 45, “vagina” is also 45! And while we at, the 63, the reverse of 36, is “penis”. Furthermore, I noticed “both genders” is also 360, like “Lucifer”. And if you think about it, if you drop the 0, 360 becomes 36.

I’m still not done with “both boy and girl” though oh no. In the Satanic cipher (of all ciphers) “both boy and girl” is 642. “Rainbow” is also 642, so is “Namjoon”. As a matter of fact, “Namjoon” and “rainbow” are identical in the Satanic ciphers. Their numbers in the Satanic ciphers are 352 and 327. The 352, which is also “Order 322”, “moon” “Satan”, the number of days between BTS last Gesta and the 5/31/22 briefing, and more which I have previously covered. The 327 is interesting. I’ve talked about it before, but not in relation to the linked post. 327 reminds of 3/27, the birthdate of suspected transgender Lisa from Blackpink. Also, this year on 3/27 there was a mass-shooting at a Catholic School done by a transgender person in Nashville, TN. This is a bit of a tangent, but the shooting also happened at 10:13 and many people were making a fuss over this time, which I found odd. What does 10:13 remind of? Like 2 days after the shooting event, Jimin (born on 10/13) had a scheduled live at 10:13, which sat wrong with me. 10:13, reminds of 10/13 which is also of course like 1013. Guess what is 1013 in gematria? Satan the Devil! “Santa Claus” is also 1013 btw. If you remove the 0 from 1013 you get 113 like “man and woman” and “Bonesman”. “Moon” with a capital M is also 113. And then you have Jimin with the moon tattoos on his back…

Going back to “rainbow”. It is also 164 and 44, numbers I discussed in the linked post. “Dynamite” is 44 and 37 like “rainbow”. Remember the rainbow dynamites in the video? Lol. “Dynamite” is also 151 as I’ve discussed extensively already. It is also 125 like “transgender” which relates to the subject b/c a transgender person technically has traits of both genders. Speaking of “transgender” and “Dynamite”, at least one of the versions of Dynamite is 3:44 long. “Transgender” is 344 in gematria (along with some of the other terms discussed but I failed to point out). I haven’t really wanted to speak the word transgender b/c I feel it’s so loaded with deception.

And before I totally get off of Namjoon, I have to say, I find it odd that “Namjoon” is 1112 in gematria, and he enlisted on 12/11. There is a similar thing with Jungkook I noticed. “Jeon Jungkook” is 1212, and he enlisted on 12/12.

Speaking of the enlistment, I’m sorry but, many things are suspect about it to me. Several of the photos of Jin for one thing that I have seen seem like straight up crop and photoshop. Then I happened to catch the livestream of the gate to the camp or area Jimin and JK was supposed to go to before they arrived. The numbers I saw around that gate seemed like a game with the ordinal and reverse reduction ciphers, which seemed to point to the release of the single Dynamite, as well as the words “Dynamite”, “deception”, and “fake”. I might be wrong. I cant say it’s 100% the right message I got, but it was my takeaway. For the record, though, “Dynamite” and “deception” are identical in the ordinal and reverse ciphers.

Finally, this brings me back to the photo recently posted on Jin’s IG of him holding up 4 fingers while JH is holding 3 fingers. I connected it to 43, as 191 is the 43rd prime and as of this year, it’s been 191 since Skull and Bones was founded. But 43 is also the 14th prime. I know “end” is 14 in gematria as well as some other things as well. So there could be multiple reasons for them holding up 4 and 3 (besides the fact that 4+3= 7 like 7 members, lol). 4+3=7 could also be a reference to the G in the Masonic logo, as G is the 7th letter of the English alphabet. But “Jin” is 322 in gematria btw as I mentioned before. And this is one of the reasons I think the pic is posted on Jin’s account- as a nod to Skull and Bones. Anyway, rant finally over.
Oh my there’s more. I realized that 12/20 is another 122 if you drop the 0. Just like “Freemason” “Satanic”, “Triangle of Power” and Yale University’s establishment date of “October 9 1701” are all 122. And I explain how the other 122, 12/2 or February 12, relates directly to the number 322 in the attached posts (in non-leap years Feb 12 leaves 322 days left in the year). And you know what? BTS during the Rookie King series from way back in the day, Episode 1 shows BTS members wearing these jerseys with 212 written on one sleeve (reminding of Feb 12). On the other sleeve it said “FOR SALE” which is 113, 357, and 33, numbers I explain in the attached posts.

How fitting then for BTS to now have a release coming to Disney Plus in just a couple of days on 12/20, right? 12/20 is the day leaving 11 days left in the year, and 11 is considered a master number. Furthermore “Mason” is 11. BTS’ logo also looks like the number 11/a door. “Bangtan TV” is 101, reminding of 11, and “Masonry” is 110, also reminding of 11. 12/20 is the 354th day of the year in non-leap years like this year. “Bangtan” is 354 in gematria. 12/20 is also the 355th day of the year in leap years. “Order 322” is 355 in gematria.

The upcoming release is called “BTS Monuments Beyond The Star”. First of all, the video is 1:37 long, and the title “BTS Monuments Beyond The Star” is 137 in gematria. 137 is the 33rd prime, and 33 is also a master number. “Masonic” and “Masonry” are both 33. The phrase “both male and female” is also 137 as I also pointed out previously.

“BTS Monuments Beyond the Star” is also 344 like Dynamite music video length and “transgender” are as I pointed out previously as well. Going along with this theme, the title is also both 100 and 200 like “transman” which is weird. “Lucifer” and “Masonic” are also 100 btw. “Mason” is 200.

“BTS Monuments Beyond the Star” is also 146, which is wild because the number of 146 (meters) is associated with world wonder famous monument (which is incredibly mathematically and numerically encoded) The Great Pyramid of Giza. “BTS” is 146 in gematria as well. Also “October 9” “Illuminati”, and “Brotherhood of Death” are 146 as well. Furthermore, “The Great Pyramid of Giza” is also 77 like “BTS” and “Brotherhood of Death”. And speaking of 7s, the partial title “BTS Monuments” is 777 in gematria. This number caught my eye as I was typing the full title into the calculator- couldn’t even get the title out in full before it started throwing crazy numbers!

And get this too. From BTS’ last Festa in June through 12/20 is a span of 6 months and 8 days, reminding of 68. “BTS Monuments” is 68 (and 86) in gematria. “Skull and Bones” and “both boy and girl” are 68 as well. Yoongi was born on the 68th day of the year. There is also 6 months and 7 days between BTS’ last Festa in June and 12/20, reminding of 67. The full title, “BTS Monuments Beyond The Star” is 331. 331 is the 67th prime! “Freemasonry” and “Luciferianism” are also 67. “Bangtan TV” is 331 as well. Another number “Bangtan TV” and “BTS Monuments Beyond the Star” have in common is 513.

And going back to the span of 6 months and 8 days I mentioned- this is equivalent to 191 days. Remember how I broke down 191 in the previous posts. It’s been 191 years as of this year since Skull and Bones was founded. What are the chances BTS randomly plans a release a span 191 days from their last Festa which has a title that also equals 191?! “BTS Monuments Beyond the Star” is 191, wow! “Bangtan” and “Freemason” are also 191 btw. “Masonry” is 1901, reminding of 191.

There is still more. “BTS Monuments Beyond the Star” is also 141 like “Masonic”, “BTS” and “BTS Monuments”. “Masonry” is 1041, reminding of 141. Also the title is 124, reminding of Jin’s 12/4 birthday. “Luciferian” is also 124. Another thing I noticed that stand out about this title/project is the 7s associated with it. There is the 777 of course, but also 331 and 124 which have digital root of 7. And the implied 322 involved is also digital root 7; 322 is divisible by 7 as well. Then “BTS” monuments is 253, the 7th star number (and the word “star” is in the full title). 253 is also the 22nd triangular number. And 22 is yet another master number, meaning this title/project is associated with 3 very important master numbers- 11, 22, and 33. “BTS” is 22 as well btw. And before I get completely away from star numbers, “BTS Monuments” is 73 (which is the 4th star number). “Masonic” is also 73. 73 is also the 21st prime number and 21 is divisible by 7. Also the word “star” itself (applies also to “Star”) is 13 in gematria, and 13 is a star number- the 2nd star number. Furthermore 13 is also the 7th Fibonacci- for yet another 7.

Another thing that stands out about the project is how many of the numbers also relate back to Masonry/Freemasonry. It’s very heavy.

And some more things about the date 12/20. 12+20= 32. Also reducing the date by adding the double digits together gives you 3/2, which again reminds of 32. “Bangtan TV” is 32, and so are “Freemason” and “Disney” (Disney is 151 as well). There are 32 points on a compass and 32 sun rays on the Jesuit logo. This is interesting because between 12/20 this year and BTS’ Festa next year is 25 weeks and 1 day, reminding of 251. “Mason” is 251. 251 is also the 54th prime. “Jesuit Order” is 54. “Disney Plus” and “Freemasonic” are also 54. “Masonry” is 504 reminding of 54. 25 weeks 1 day could also be seen as 125 and this is also a number I went over previously in attached post. Furthermore, 25 weeks and 1 day is also 5 months and 24 days, reminding of 524. “Freemasonry” is 524. From 12/20 this year and BTS Festa next year is a span of 177 days. 177 relates to both the Jesuit Order and BTS. Both “Bangtan Boys” and “The Jesuit Order” are 177 in gematria. Furthermore 177 days is also 5 months and 25 days which reminds of 255 if you put the 5 behind the 25. “The Jesuit Order” is 255, so is “Satan”, and so is “Jimin”. Also “Bangtan Boys” is 352, a number I break down in attached posts which is also “Satan”, “Order 322” and more. That’s all I have for now.

Last edited:

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Oh my there’s more. I realized that 12/20 is another 122 if you drop the 0. Just like “Freemason” “Satanic”, “Triangle of Power” and Yale University’s establishment date of “October 9 1701” are all 122. And I explain how the other 122, 12/2 or February 12, relates directly to the number 322 in the attached posts (in non-leap years Feb 12 leaves 322 days left in the year). And you know what? BTS during the Rookie King series from way back in the day, Episode 1 shows BTS members wearing these jerseys with 212 written on one sleeve (reminding of Feb 12). On the other sleeve it said “FOR SALE” which is 113, 357, and 33, numbers I explain in the attached posts.

How fitting then for BTS to now have a release coming to Disney Plus in just a couple of days on 12/20, right? 12/20 is the day leaving 11 days left in the year, and 11 is considered a master number. Furthermore “Mason” is 11. BTS’ logo also looks like the number 11/a door. “Bangtan TV” is 101, reminding of 11, and “Masonry” is 110, also reminding of 11. 12/20 is the 354th day of the year in non-leap years like this year. “Bangtan” is 354 in gematria. 12/20 is also the 355th day of the year in leap years. “Order 322” is 355 in gematria.

The upcoming release is called “BTS Monuments Beyond The Star”. First of all, the video is 1:37 long, and the title “BTS Monuments Beyond The Star” is 137 in gematria. 137 is the 33rd prime, and 33 is also a master number. “Masonic” and “Masonry” are both 33. The phrase “both male and female” is also 137 as I also pointed out previously.

“BTS Monuments Beyond the Star” is also 344 like Dynamite music video length and “transgender” are as I pointed out previously as well. Going along with this theme, the title is also both 100 and 200 like “transman” which is weird. “Lucifer” and “Masonic” are also 100 btw. “Mason” is 200.

“BTS Monuments Beyond the Star” is also 146, which is wild because the number of 146 (meters) is associated with world wonder famous monument (which is incredibly mathematically and numerically encoded) The Great Pyramid of Giza. “BTS” is 146 in gematria as well. Also “October 9” “Illuminati”, and “Brotherhood of Death” are 146 as well. Furthermore, “The Great Pyramid of Giza” is also 77 like “BTS” and “Brotherhood of Death”. And speaking of 7s, the partial title “BTS Monuments” is 777 in gematria. This number caught my eye as I was typing the full title into the calculator- couldn’t even get the title out in full before it started throwing crazy numbers!

And get this too. From BTS’ last Festa in June through 12/20 is a span of 6 months and 8 days, reminding of 68. “BTS Monuments” is 68 (and 86) in gematria. “Skull and Bones” and “both boy and girl” are 68 as well. Yoongi was born on the 68th day of the year. There is also 6 months and 7 days between BTS’ last Festa in June and 12/20, reminding of 67. The full title, “BTS Monuments Beyond The Star” is 331. 331 is the 67th prime! “Freemasonry” and “Luciferianism” are also 67. “Bangtan TV” is 331 as well. Another number “Bangtan TV” and “BTS Monuments Beyond the Star” have in common is 513.

And going back to the span of 6 months and 8 days I mentioned- this is equivalent to 191 days. Remember how I broke down 191 in the previous posts. It’s been 191 years as of this year since Skull and Bones was founded. What are the chances BTS randomly plans a release a span 191 days from their last Festa which has a title that also equals 191?! “BTS Monuments Beyond the Star” is 191, wow! “Bangtan” and “Freemason” are also 191 btw. “Masonry” is 1901, reminding of 191.

There is still more. “BTS Monuments Beyond the Star” is also 141 like “Masonic”, “BTS” and “BTS Monuments”. “Masonry” is 1041, reminding of 141. Also the title is 124, reminding of Jin’s 12/4 birthday. “Luciferian” is also 124. Another thing I noticed that stand out about this title/project is the 7s associated with it. There is the 777 of course, but also 331 and 124 which have digital root of 7. And the implied 322 involved is also digital root 7; 322 is divisible by 7 as well. Then “BTS” monuments is 253, the 7th star number (and the word “star” is in the full title). 253 is also the 22nd triangular number. And 22 is yet another master number, meaning this title/project is associated with 3 very important master numbers- 11, 22, and 33. “BTS” is 22 as well btw. And before I get completely away from star numbers, “BTS Monuments” is 73 (which is the 4th star number). “Masonic” is also 73. 73 is also the 21st prime number and 21 is divisible by 7. Also the word “star” itself (applies also to “Star”) is 13 in gematria, and 13 is a star number- the 2nd star number. Furthermore 13 is also the 7th Fibonacci- for yet another 7.

Another thing that stands out about the project is how many of the numbers also relate back to Masonry/Freemasonry. It’s very heavy.

And some more things about the date 12/20. 12+20= 32. Also reducing the date by adding the double digits together gives you 3/2, which again reminds of 32. “Bangtan TV” is 32, and so are “Freemason” and “Disney” (Disney is 151 as well). There are 32 points on a compass and 32 sun rays on the Jesuit logo. This is interesting because between 12/20 this year and BTS’ Festa next year is 25 weeks and 1 day, reminding of 251. “Mason” is 251. 251 is also the 54th prime. “Jesuit Order” is 54. “Disney Plus” and “Freemasonic” are also 54. “Masonry” is 504 reminding of 54. 25 weeks 1 day could also be seen as 125 and this is also a number I went over previously in attached post. Furthermore, 25 weeks and 1 day is also 5 months and 24 days, reminding of 524. “Freemasonry” is 524. From 12/20 this year and BTS Festa next year is a span of 177 days. 177 relates to both the Jesuit Order and BTS. Both “Bangtan Boys” and “The Jesuit Order” are 177 in gematria. Furthermore 177 days is also 5 months and 25 days which reminds of 255 if you put the 5 behind the 25. “The Jesuit Order” is 255, so is “Satan”, and so is “Jimin”. Also “Bangtan Boys” is 352, a number I break down in attached posts which is also “Satan”, “Order 322” and more. That’s all I have for now.
Now this has got to be some type of confirmation. I tell you no more than an hour after I made the attached post my friend showed me how Jimin’s dad had a grand opening of a new cafe in Japan- “ ZM illennial”. She also showed me its slogan “I hope you’re a precious person” and asked me to please decode it. I will tell you as soon as I typed the name of this cafe and slogan into the calculator it threw numbers left and right! Several of the same numbers I just had posted on here about- especially that slogan. The slogan matches several numbers to “BTS Monuments Beyond The Star” some numbers even in the same ciphers! It was so crazy I had to do a double take. This is no joke, this is significant and not a coincidence.

I didn’t have it in me to post another long decode about it at the time and I still don’t. I may later at some point though. What stood out very interesting about the slogan is that it contained another star number, just like “BTS Monuments” and “BTS Monuments Beyond The Star” also contain star numbers as I pointed out previously. The cafe slogan’s other star number it contains is 661. 661 is the 11th star number, and it reduces to the number 13 before finally reducing to a single digit- the number 4. I have briefly discussed the importance of 11 in my linked post. But for now I feel moved to focus on 13 as it relates to the some of the merch in the cafe, to Jimin, and to Satan/Satanism.

The number 13 has long had a bad connotation and is an important number in Satanic worship. But it seems like b/c of Jimin and his association with 13, it’s now seen as cool and not Satanic at all. ARMY just adores Jimin as “Mochi” and “Chimmy” and sees him as this cute innocent squishy “small” child who adores them just the same. I mean it’s like some type of brainwashing, spell or hypnosis! Jimin is an adult and he is far from innocent.

Without getting into the gematria of the merch, what stands out about it is how prominently the number 13 is featured on it. As I mentioned previously, 13 is a star number. And you know what else? Star has a relationship to Satan too; and this goes with the fact that Satan transforms himself into an angel of light. You know the Star on top of the Christmas Tree? The so-called “star” that moved and led the astrologers to Jesus? I hate to break it to you for those who may be unaware, but that was none other than the work of Satan. Satan was using the “star” to guide the astrologers to the innocent child Jesus so that he could be murdered! They were supposed to go back to Herod with Jesus’ whereabouts but b/c of a divine warning in a dream not to return to Herod they did not.

Most people are unaware of this by design, as the Satanic greedy industry continues to promote Christmas and the Christmas Tree as if it is something “merry”, positive and godly. It is not. There is A LOT about Christmas I won’t get into on this post, but the info is available for anyone who is curious. By the way Santa is just Satan with the “n” moved to the middle.

As a matter of fact, “Santa Claus” , “Satan the Devil” and Jimin share a number in common that has become very well known, especially to ARMY. Can you guess what it is? 1013! You know like Jimin’s birthday, and “Jiminoclock”? Has it ever struck any of you as weird that it’s the numbers of Jimin’s birthday that get placed everywhere, on signs, on top of cakes, and memed-up? What about the other members? Whose birthday numbers get the most hype? See what I’m saying?

If you just type the name Jimin into a gematria calculator it’s easy to see the numerous links it has to Satan in gematria. It’s so undeniably obvious and blatant that it is sad. And on top of everything, not only is Jimin born on the 13th of the month, but also Friday the 13th and in October to boot. And he has all those Satan gematria numbers. Come on now! They are taking advantage of people’s ignorance and infatuation to promote darkness. And here is Jimin’s dad opening up yet another cafe pushing the number 13. Also, some numbers from Jimin’s name as well as Satan are encoded into the name of the cafe. Some of the most innocent seeming things are rooted in Satanism- again a sign of Satan transforming himself into an angel of light.

I also found it interesting that the same day the “BTS Monuments thing releases, 12/20, there is going to be a Wednesday coffee class at this cafe. How convenient. A newly-opened cafe whose slogan matches several numbers to “BTS Monuments Beyond The Star” is going to hold a class the same day the owner’s son’s project is released? What are the odds of that being an accident or coincidence?

Also on the cafe’s IG account I noticed it let customers know it had bathrooms available and to please use them alot- which I found weird. Maybe it’s the way it was translated but it doesn’t sound right to me.

Last edited:

sike1309

Established
They (Elite) all ran away back in 2020 (covid).
They all look different.
Underground/above the ice wall.
Meanwhile people think trump stopped their supply (adrenochrome).
After 2020 what came out of no where AI (new system).

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Now this has got to be some type of confirmation. I tell you no more than an hour after I made the attached post my friend showed me how Jimin’s dad had a grand opening of a new cafe in Japan- “ ZM illennial”. She also showed me its slogan “I hope you’re a precious person” and asked me to please decode it. I will tell you as soon as I typed the name of this cafe and slogan into the calculator it threw numbers left and right! Several of the same numbers I just had posted on here about- especially that slogan. The slogan matches several numbers to “BTS Monuments Beyond The Star” some numbers even in the same ciphers! It was so crazy I had to do a double take. This is no joke, this is significant and not a coincidence.

I didn’t have it in me to post another long decode about it at the time and I still don’t. I may later at some point though. What stood out very interesting about the slogan is that it contained another star number, just like “BTS Monuments” and “BTS Monuments Beyond The Star” also contain star numbers as I pointed out previously. The cafe slogan’s other star number it contains is 661. 661 is the 11th star number, and it reduces to the number 13 before finally reducing to a single digit- the number 4. I have briefly discussed the importance of 11 in my linked post. But for now I feel moved to focus on 13 as it relates to the some of the merch in the cafe, to Jimin, and to Satan/Satanism.

The number 13 has long had a bad connotation and is an important number in Satanic worship. But it seems like b/c of Jimin and his association with 13, it’s now seen as cool and not Satanic at all. ARMY just adores Jimin as “Mochi” and “Chimmy” and sees him as this cute innocent squishy “small” child who adores them just the same. I mean it’s like some type of brainwashing, spell or hypnosis! Jimin is an adult and he is far from innocent.

Without getting into the gematria of the merch, what stands out about it is how prominently the number 13 is featured on it. As I mentioned previously, 13 is a star number. And you know what else? Star has a relationship to Satan too; and this goes with the fact that Satan transforms himself into an angel of light. You know the Star on top of the Christmas Tree? The so-called “star” that moved and led the astrologers to Jesus? I hate to break it to you for those who may be unaware, but that was none other than the work of Satan. Satan was using the “star” to guide the astrologers to the innocent child Jesus so that he could be murdered! They were supposed to go back to Herod with Jesus’ whereabouts but b/c of a divine warning in a dream not to return to Herod they did not.

Most people are unaware of this by design, as the Satanic greedy industry continues to promote Christmas and the Christmas Tree as if it is something “merry”, positive and godly. It is not. There is A LOT about Christmas I won’t get into on this post, but the info is available for anyone who is curious. By the way Santa is just Satan with the “n” moved to the middle.

As a matter of fact, “Santa Claus” , “Satan the Devil” and Jimin share a number in common that has become very well known, especially to ARMY. Can you guess what it is? 1013! You know like Jimin’s birthday, and “Jiminoclock”? Has it ever struck any of you as weird that it’s the numbers of Jimin’s birthday that get placed everywhere, on signs, on top of cakes, and memed-up? What about the other members? Whose birthday numbers get the most hype? See what I’m saying?

If you just type the name Jimin into a gematria calculator it’s easy to see the numerous links it has to Satan in gematria. It’s so undeniably obvious and blatant that it is sad. And on top of everything, not only is Jimin born on the 13th of the month, but also Friday the 13th and in October to boot. And he has all those Satan gematria numbers. Come on now! They are taking advantage of people’s ignorance and infatuation to promote darkness. And here is Jimin’s dad opening up yet another cafe pushing the number 13. Also, some numbers from Jimin’s name as well as Satan are encoded into the name of the cafe. Some of the most innocent seeming things are rooted in Satanism- again a sign of Satan transforming himself into an angel of light.

I also found it interesting that the same day the “BTS Monuments thing releases, 12/20, there is going to be a Wednesday coffee class at this cafe. How convenient. A newly-opened cafe whose slogan matches several numbers to “BTS Monuments Beyond The Star” is going to hold a class the same day the owner’s son’s project is released? What are the odds of that being an accident or coincidence?

Also on the cafe’s IG account I noticed it let customers know it had bathrooms available and to please use them alot- which I found weird. Maybe it’s the way it was translated but it doesn’t sound right to me.
So just found out something else about the number 1013. Saturn worship is hand in hand with Satanism as well as the Saturnalia holiday- which it happens to be around the time of this celebration right now. In gematria, the phrase “Saturn the keeper of time” is 1013. And “Santa Claus” is 1013, when Christmas is observed around the season of Saturnalia. Then a title for Satan, (which is the name Santa reshuffled) is also 1013. “Satan the Devil” is 1013.

Also of course ARMY recognizes 1013 as Jimin’s birthday. And most of them are aware of the “Jiminoclock” associated with him and his birthday. And I just mentioned how “Saturn the keeper of time” is 1013 in gematria. Well, it becomes even eerier a coincidence when you consider also the fact that “Saturn the keeper of time” is also 223 in gematria- which again is a number associated with Jimin’s birth! “Friday the Thirteenth” is 223 in gematria.

Furthermore “October 13” is both 91 and 124 like “Saturn the keeper of time”. With the 91, Jimin has both a 7 and a 13 tattooed on his body, and 7x13= 91. Also if you think about it, the moon helps keep time and Jimin has the moon tattoos on his back. Could there be a connection? The coincidences are becoming quite substantial as they increase here.

And it gets even weirder, b/c this time-keeping phrase also contains multiple numbers relating to the birthdays of all 7 members of BTS! Like what the heck?! Jin was born on 12/4 in 1992, during a leap year when December 4 is the 339 day of the year. “Saturn the keeper of time” is 124 and 339 in gematria.

Yoongi was born on March 9. “March 9” is 101 like “Saturn the keeper of time”. J-Hope was born February 18. “February 18” is 110 (and 339) like the time-keeping phrase. RM was born September 12. “September 12” is 115 in gematria like the time-keeping phrase. Furthermore, September 12 is the day leaving 110 days left in the year. Recall as mentioned previously with J-Hope’s birthdate and the time-keeping phrase- they are both 110 as well.

For JK, he was born on September 1, commonly written as 9/1. The time keeping phrase as previously mentioned in connection with Jimin’s birthdate is 91, reminding of 9/1. For V, his birthday is December 30. “December 30” is 111 like “Saturn the keeper of time”.

Finally for another 1013, from the member with the earliest birthdate of the year (JH) to the member with the latest (V) is a span of 10 months and 13 days during non-leap years! In leap years there are 10 months and 13 days between the earliest and latest birthdates of the members.

Also , if you take the member with the latest birthdate of the year (V) and count the span of time between his birthdate and the member with the earliest birthdate (JH) it’s 1 month and 19 days, reminding of 119. “Saturn the keeper of time” is 119! This is very significant considering some Saturn rituals that have been carried out involving the number 119. What are the odds of all this being by chance? Like that is unreal! That is very wild! I never imagined I’d find anything like this. And it probably goes much deeper than anything I can discover.

Last edited:

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
This reminds me so much of the movies Matrix and Inception and more. While it still leaves many questions, it actually makes a lot of things makes sense. And it may partially explain why after Inception came out I had a HORRIFYING dream/vision about L. DiCaprio I still think about sometimes today. And I had the dream over 13 years ago. I have never talked about it before.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
This reminds me so much of the movies Matrix and Inception and more. While it still leaves many questions, it actually makes a lot of things makes sense. And it may partially explain why after Inception came out I had a HORRIFYING dream/vision about L. DiCaprio I still think about sometimes today. And I had the dream over 13 years ago. I have never talked about it before.
What intrigues me much is this excerpt from the website...

"Marshall says that he had no understanding of a top-secret technology known as R.E.M-Driven Consciousness Transfer which is used to transfer one's individual consciousness during the natural REM cycle of sleep into an identical clone* located at a cloning center many miles away.

Marshall explains that when he goes to bed at night, his consciousness is stolen while he sleeps and is held hostage until his real body wakes up. He maintains that this consciousness transfer happens almost every night, even though his real body never leaves the room, and continues to sleep through the night."

*emphasis mine

Note: In the past several decades.. the sleep patterns and behaviors of many people around the world have been "dramatically altered..." Plus, there's something about the smart phone technology, partcularly the "blue light"...

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
What intrigues me much is this excerpt from the website...

"Marshall says that he had no understanding of a top-secret technology known as R.E.M-Driven Consciousness Transfer which is used to transfer one's individual consciousness during the natural REM cycle of sleep into an identical clone* located at a cloning center many miles away.

Marshall explains that when he goes to bed at night, his consciousness is stolen while he sleeps and is held hostage until his real body wakes up. He maintains that this consciousness transfer happens almost every night, even though his real body never leaves the room, and continues to sleep through the night."

*emphasis mine

Note: In the past several decades.. the sleep patterns and behaviors of many people around the world have been "dramatically altered..." Plus, there's something about the smart phone technology, partcularly the "blue light"...
Yea I saw that. And yes there has been a lot of disruption with sleep and behavior. Very interesting connection. Another point that stands out to me, as I continue to read further, is the point of so-called “cloner-kids”, selected by the Illuminati as a reward to faithful Illuminati parents to essentially become industry plants with guaranteed success. And they are given fake bios with fake struggles to stardom, etc. Things us members talk about here. And I think a lot of my gematria decodes lend evidence to the scripted story/bios theory. Also alot of what we might assume to be some of these artist’s talent and creativity may apparently be plagiarized and essentially fake. This is crazy!

After a full read of the info on the site, my ultimate takeaway is that even though it might contain a few elements of truth, it’s impossible to really verify the claims made. It definitely raises many more questions than it actually answers. I mean the article talks about top secret military bases way way underground away from public knowledge? How could I ever know? It’s kind of interesting the claim it makes about consciousness storage essentially being similar to, as per my own analogy, smart phone data storage that can be transferred remotely to another device, but I have no way to verify it’s actually true. Probably a fair amount of disinformation involved here.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Always thought it was hilarious when he cried after getting yelled at by a bunch of black guys. That's like an every day occurrence for me!
It was a prank ,even i always think that wasn't funny at all, that was from the American Hustle show..

e-Enoch

Superstar
Always thought it was hilarious when he cried after getting yelled at by a bunch of black guys. That's like an every day occurrence for me!
Wow! He was just a kiddo here...poor JK...he must've felt "traumatized..." The Korean dudes also have a "scary" way of yelling at kids...They sound like overly offended "bitches..." Haha!