Coronavirus

Awoken2

Superstar
I think I may have mentioned it on this thread already @Karlysymon but it appears that the majority of posters who frequent this particular forum would need a bit more convincing that there is any conspiracy against them at all.

It may take Monsanto bi-planes doing loop de loopes over their particular cities whilst spraying out bright orange anthrax chemtrails spelling the words "you are all going to die" before most posters here will recognise there may be an issue.

Let's be honest, most regulars who post here would still have you believe a government is there for our protection, anything that counters that argument is put in the wild conspiracy theory bracket.

......I know, ridiculous.

justjess

Superstar
I think I may have mentioned it on this thread already @Karlysymon but it appears that the majority of posters who frequent this particular forum would need a bit more convincing that there is any conspiracy against them at all.

It may take Monsanto bi-planes doing loop de loopes over their particular cities whilst spraying out bright orange anthrax chemtrails spelling the words "you are all going to die" before most posters here will recognise there may be an issue.

Let's be honest, most regulars who post here would still have you believe a government is there for our protection, anything that counters that argument is put in the wild conspiracy theory bracket.

......I know, ridiculous.
You want my working theory??

America and probably a bunch of other countries that:

1) owe China a lot of money and
2) have struggling economies propped up by smoke and mirrors

Released the virus in China to frame them as a justification for defaulting on their debt with an added benefit of slaughtering the “useless eaters” in their own countries.

It is a WORKING theory because there is still much to be revealed. But I “predicted” the Chinese debt thing a couple weeks back.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Released the virus in China to frame them as a justification for defaulting on their debt with an added benefit of slaughtering the “useless eaters” in their own countries.

It is a WORKING theory because there is still much to be revealed. But I “predicted” the Chinese debt thing a couple weeks back.
I like your working theory. When you posted that Salon article about Lindsay Graham, talking about a debt default, i still thought defaulting was abit far out as a solution. But now that countries are doing their own tests, searching for patient zero (France, for example. California has done that aswell), all the while Trump insists that it came from China yet contradicted by DNI. Iam thinking the truth is eventually going to come out as to the real origin very soon but by then, it'll be too late.
Bill Gates is predicting a bioterror attack**. No surprise there....

As for countries with struggling economies, elements within the Italian political system consider bailing on the ECB for loans and going to China instead.

***a wrecked economy mixed with false flag bio-terrorism makes for a horrible nightmare.

Awoken2

Superstar

This may well be the case but all the worlds financial systems are just smoke and mirrors anyway. If you have the basic understanding that only 8% of the worlds money actually exists in the form of cash and the other 92% is just meaningless numbers on a screen the smaller details become inconsequential.

The money system is only in place to control the masses and to create an elite class, both.of these have been achieved successfully with.the illusion of money.

Now the elites want to trim the numbers down to a more manageable level, the digitialiastion of the money system will help facilitate this plan.

I feel now that money, as we know it, has served it's purpose and a new system of control is on it's way. This virus business is just the beginning of our woes.

Aero

Superstar

I’m just going to post this again and then I’m done talking about Waco. The mythologized view of this by the right is a fantasy. This does not clear the government of wrong doing.

“It began in the 1990s with “Waco: The Big Lie,” a film by militia enthusiast Linda Thompson that claimed tanks with flamethrowers started the April 19 fire. Others include “Waco: The Rules of Engagement” (which, shockingly, won an Emmy for outstanding investigative journalism) and “Waco: A New Revelation.” Both were largely based on the claims of the late Michael McNulty, a gun rights activist and one-time researcher for McVeigh’s defense team, who asserted that the government shot down Davidians escaping the fire.
Dan Gifford, executive producer of “Waco: The Rules of Engagement,” said at the time that his film shows that “mass murder by one’s own government in this country is very possible.” Such bogus claims, like those of the people who wrote and produced the recent “Waco” miniseries, have consequences.”
Your counter is an op-ed that repeats government talking points?

An opinion piece is not a source. Nor does it refute any of the evidence I've cited. Like why would an FBI negotiator ask the branch Davidians if they have fire insurance the day before the fire?

If we follow the government line of thinking of Waco. CS-gas isn't flammable. Flashbang grenades cannot kill someone, and infrared cameras pick up "reflections" and not heat. LOL

justjess

Superstar
I like your working theory. When you posted that Salon article about Lindsay Graham, talking about a debt default, i still thought defaulting was abit far out as a solution. But now that countries are doing their own tests, searching for patient zero (France, for example. California has done that aswell), all the while Trump insists that it came from China yet contradicted by DNI. Iam thinking the truth is eventually going to come out as to the real origin very soon but by then, it'll be too late.
Bill Gates is predicting a bioterror attack**. No surprise there....

As for countries with struggling economies, elements within the Italian political system consider bailing on the ECB for loans and going to China instead.

***a wrecked economy mixed with false flag bio-terrorism makes for a horrible nightmare.
Maybe they will blame the origin on the aliens they just randomly disclosed... lol. I try not to posit theories until more chips are on the table, things tend to unfold bit by bit. But they always show their cards eventually.

Getting us to hide in our homes or take some vaccine doesn’t sit with me as a motive. It’s too small for a problem of this magnitude. But we will see. If we did set it off, that’s never going to be acknowledged.

@Awoken2 while me and you may realize the smoke and mirror nature of the economy.. vast majority of people don’t. (This number increases amongst the poor because they are living it). I said a couple days ago they could just print however much they wanted (to end the economic “crisis” and make sure people can eat) because it’s not real anyway and just a construct and got attacked by quite a few people here. Whoever controls the “money” controls the world. China has a noose around how many necks? I’m sure people would look for any opportunity to get out from under that, even create it themselves.

As for the digital money... when this all started I tried to pull my money out of the bank and was told they couldn’t do it, they had no cash. I had to go to a couple different branches to fully withdraw my own money. Stores in the area have also said they won’t accept cash right now for “virus fears” - So I wouldn’t doubt it.

The Zone

Star
I wish some would realize the conspiracies and bad will has nothing to do with politics and government with all this. When some take control, there will be no USA or UK as we know it but regions.

Prepare yourself for the coming onslaught of information to keep you off balance. It will be like looking at a field of rabbit holes each of them being traps to temporarily have you chase things while the plan persists. As we slowly go back to work, we will start to see the distractions thanks to the MSM which has become their biggest tool for deception, distraction and division -- the three D's.. That will keep people from being able to discuss their loss of freedoms on a daily basis. The US is set up no matter who wins the election for further division and the shills will frequent the internet like never before. Lastly, they have the tech and ability to make all adhere or be cut off from what they have become addicted or accustomed to in life. As long as we stay in the box of thinking a ruler Is a threat, the real rulers will have people stuck in mud.

Lisa

Superstar
Can the virus overtake sunshine and spring fever? The press and the government is doing its best..

Operation America Strong: Thousands head outside across the northeast from Baltimore to Atlanta and ignore social distancing guidelines to watch Blue Angels flyover as parks become packed with a weekend of spring sunshine

Lisa

Superstar
And yet, ironically, those growing numbers dying at home have now all been lumped in as “presumed COVID deaths”. I get it, the situation is abit tricky, but atleast they could have “presumed” a third of the total number (rather than half or the total number of home deaths) as a way of trying to maintain/reflect some sort of accuracy. But is “some sort of accuracy” the end goal anyway?
Permanent crisis: New York divides scientific opinion with decision to add 3,700 ‘presumed’ Covid-19 dead to official tally
Gotta keep the death tolls high...how else are they gonna keep people at home? Yet people have. Even going out and ignoring the stay at home orders for fun on the sun..it will be interesting if they will find so many deaths from that..

rainerann

Star
There is already an article and discussion about the total reported deaths being higher than they were by a significant amount than last year in this thread. New York is still 1700 deaths above the average from last year without including covid.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star

The military games suggestion was the first thing I thought of when I saw the article about trump wanting to dump foreign debt to China. That just seemed convenient especially when I already think the doubling rate for China lines up perfectly with a octoberish patient zero, which is when the military games took place In Wuhan.

Cintra

Star
Political wankers took advantage of a super bug.
Now they have the population where they want them.

We’ve been played like a fiddle at a thursday night orchesta concert
Yes. very true.

This is the start of the new world order.
Soon everyone will be begging to take the mark, so that they can go out to buy and sell.

Maes17

Superstar
There always has been and there always will be an underground economy. I’d suggest people get familiar with it if they aren’t already.
Yep. It helps to understand that type of trade.
And I do know some peeps involved.

I still think we’ll be ok in our lifetime. Call me optimistic, but this is just a bad hiccup in our culture.

But I am a bit unsettled about the future of my kids. The young generation has no moral compass so to speak, and are influenced too much by social media personalities. That influences future professions and the consequences that go along with those occupations.