Coronavirus

B_JMNN

Established
Not really. The longer you have lived, the more you have inhaled bad stuff and the more damaged your lungs are the easier and faster it is to get infected.
However, still not all children are asymptomatic or teens as some have died or did get severely ill.
Do we know, if they had underlying problems that the parents never got checked, or were afraid to get diagnosed due to the bills?

B_JMNN

Established
So it’s ok to go ahead and spread it to them since they’re just going to die anyway? People with diabetes for example if they manage they’re disease could be expected to live for decades and this thing hits them hard.

By the way people in their 30s who are healthy are getting this and having strokes or organ damage. It’s not the flu or a mild illness.
No, it's not ok to spread it. I wouldnt be stupid and visit grandma if I knew.

Here's a question

If you got tested and found out you had it already before the lockdown and are Asymptomatic, and visited grandma and she's still fine, how do you react?

Listen, these are questions that have me wondering about this virus and to help me see the truth behind the veil of Fear.

justjess

Superstar
Isn't it odd how children are Asymptomatic? Could it be, a child/teen hasn't messed up their health or immunity? As we become adults, it's when we're allowed to freely decide for ourselves and face the consequences of those decisions, and in turn do things that detriment our health and immune system.
You know how you buy a piece of fruit and eventually it rots? Or a chair or a piece of clothing or literally everything imaginable on earth - degrades with time.

Same thing with the human body even in optimal conditions even if you treat your health like a sacred god in and of itself. If this weren’t true we would be capable of achieving immortality. We aren’t.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Even if they had underlying conditions, they still died from covid. The conditions just made it easier. How hard it is to understand that?
Apparantly impossible for some people.

Flu also mostly kills the old and “weak” - people with other conditions. It’s funny that I never hear the flu numbers submitted to this argument.

justjess

Superstar

I wonder what a potentially independent northeast country could be called...

illuminatimess

Veteran
Is it true that over 67000 deaths are counted in USA? I’m always looking at a German website which provides valid numbers for our country, but I’m not sure if the numbers for other countries are reliable

justjess

Superstar
Then the source is reliable when it comes to other countries, I guess
What is the source?

There’s some countries whose numbers I am highly skeptical about. But that isn’t a problem with the source, more a problem with the reporting.

illuminatimess

Veteran
What is the source?

There’s some countries whose numbers I am highly skeptical about. But that isn’t a problem with the source, more a problem with the reporting.

Click on "weltweit" and move to the country you want so view

Lisa

Superstar
Trump praises boaters setting sail near Mar-a-Lago as 31 states kick off phase one of restarting the economy and tens of thousands across the country trickle out of lockdown to enjoy the sun

People are not going to accept the government telling them what to do': Ohio governor says he went back on his order requiring customers to wear face masks in stores because it was 'a bridge too far

But don’t get too comfy...we can bring all the panic back if we need too..(depending on who wins the presidential election?)
The world may have to live with Covid for years to come: Imperial College London scientist warns vaccine may NEVER be created and outbreaks and lockdowns could become the norm

Lisa

Superstar
Got to keep playing the race game...

It depicted some of the worst racism and most awful parts of US history': Gov. Gretchen Whitmer slams anti-lockdown protesters at Michigan Capitol and says their 'Confederate flags, nooses and swastikas are not representative of who we are

And there’s some snitchin going on..

More than 900 Missouri residents who 'snitched' on lockdown rule-breakers fear retaliation after their details are leaked online

Lisa

Superstar
Is this anything today?

Germany records its lowest number of new coronavirus cases since March 11 - 679 - and just 43 deaths while R rate falls to 0.74

New Zealand records ZERO new coronavirus cases for the first time

Italy Reports Lowest Toll Since First Day of Coronavirus Lockdown But Confusion Abounds

B_JMNN

Established
Even if they had underlying conditions, they still died from covid. The conditions just made it easier. How hard it is to understand that?
Apparantly impossible for some people.

Flu also mostly kills the old and “weak” - people with other conditions. It’s funny that I never hear the flu numbers submitted to this argument.
I found these articles on Covid child deaths

She developed a rare form of Meningitis and it went into the brain. That's sad.

B_JMNN

Established
Got to keep playing the race game...

It depicted some of the worst racism and most awful parts of US history': Gov. Gretchen Whitmer slams anti-lockdown protesters at Michigan Capitol and says their 'Confederate flags, nooses and swastikas are not representative of who we are

And there’s some snitchin going on..

More than 900 Missouri residents who 'snitched' on lockdown rule-breakers fear retaliation after their details are leaked online
Snitches get Stitches

I'm not surprised about the snitches.

justjess

Superstar

These are the supreme leaders own new projections. These numbers are staggering. 3,000 deaths a day/200,000 new cases a day.. that’s insane.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I wonder what a potentially independent northeast country could be called...
The Monroe Republic

1588612072290.png

Careful now. This map briefly appeared in the dystopian tv show Revolution (i really liked the show). 7yrs from now as it was set in 2027....