Countdown to September 11th

Flarepath

Star
Just a polite reminder: Tidal doesn’t believe geoengineering (or as he calls it ‘chem trails’) exists.

Airliner contrails certainly exist, we can all see them, but if you're saying nasty stuff has been added to jet fuel, it gives rise to the questions-
1- Exactly what nasty stuff is it?
2- What effect does it have on humans?

Awoken2

Superstar
Airliner contrails certainly exist, we can all see them, but if you're saying nasty stuff has been added to jet fuel, it gives rise to the questions-
Despite you possessing the reasoning of a six year old child I'll humour you on this one.

1. The nasty stuff is a toxic mixture of Barium, Aluminium and Strontium with other elements thrown in for maximum coverage.

2. Long term effects differ, the biggest effect is the early onset of dementia as Aluminium is toxic to the human brain.

Maybe this is the reason that you can't remember ever being Tidal here. Maybe you sucked in too many of them contrails.

Flarepath

Star
..The nasty stuff is a toxic mixture of Barium, Aluminium and Strontium with other elements thrown in for maximum coverage.
Long term effects differ, the biggest effect is the early onset of dementia as Aluminium is toxic to the human brain.

Thanks, and that leads to a few more questions-
1- Who exactly is lacing jet fuel with that sh*t?
2- What's their motive for wanting to make people demented?
3- Aren't they bothered about it also affecting themselves and their families?

polymoog

Superstar
But why exactly would they need a Pearl Harbor type event?
you were around for the gulf of tonkin incident, which sucked the united states into the vietnam war, right? you need something to trigger the population to demand the government act... but its never a change that helps the people.

in this case, there were several things. ill keep it short.
1. the greater israel project - israel wanting to expand its sphere of influence
2. oil
3. another war (halliburton, cheney, etc.) people who were invested made PLENTY of money.
4. establish the patriot act type of legislation where the government can begin to spy on its own population (justified by "looking for terrorists". this now has metastasized to "domestic terrorists", like people who support their country or call out the corrupt government officials)

5 and 6 are more woo-woo conspiracy reasons (this is really not for you to understand at this point, but im finishing the full answer):
5: theft of specific artifacts from the museum in baghdad
6: 'shock and awe' campaign was a demonic ritual-- basically a large sacrifice by our satanic controllers to their demons to which they pray.

NOTE: anyone who can add anything to this list, feel free to do so. this was just off the top of my head.

Flarepath

Star
you were around for the gulf of tonkin incident, which sucked the united states into the vietnam war, right? you need something to trigger the population to demand the government act... but its never a change that helps the people...
Like I said in another post, terrorists had been killing Americans around the world for many years before 9/11, so I'm sure the people would have been fully behind the American government invading the mideast to kick terrorist butt even before 9/11..:)

JFO2

Established
Thanks, and that leads to a few more questions-
1- Who exactly is lacing jet fuel with that sh*t?
2- What's their motive for wanting to make people demented?
3- Aren't they bothered about it also affecting themselves and their families?
1. no one is lacing the jet fuel. Dispersion systems are being used. See below link providing a list of patents for the equipment currently in use:

As for “Who?” See the document linked below for the ‘House of Commons Science and Technology Committee - The Regulation of Geo-Engineering’

in short, the US and UK governments, using the UN as it’s regulatory framework.

2. Dementia isn’t the only motive, nor is aerosol spraying the only method of weather modification. Dementia is certainly a welcome by-product of spraying though.

3. The spraying can be directed to required areas relatively simply.Ignoring the fact that the aerosols are strategically dispersed, knowing the
approximate location of a payload can be fairly simply understood using meteorological information. No different to planning a parachute jump or planning a flight.
Ignoring the above information about how simple it is to direct a payload to specific targets - or poor urban areas; and in regards to why ‘they’re’ not concerned about poisoning VIP’s / politicians, etc - aren’t you mistakenly assuming that these people are part of the ‘club’. They’re just as expendable as the rest of us and probably more in the dark than any of us.

The above links were shared with your previous profile (the one that you are having trouble remembering). You ignored them then and you’ll ignore them now.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Like I said in another post, terrorists had been killing Americans around the world for many years before 9/11, so I'm sure the people would have been fully behind the American government invading the mideast to kick terrorist butt even before 9/11..:)
you wanted to know the truth, so i told you the truth.
you are free to believe whatever you like.

Awoken2

Superstar
Don't bother Poly. It's just a waste of your time.

@Flarepath

check, check, check, check and check.

View attachment 91321
It also appears a little odd that a number of posters here want to interact with him. It was obvious from early on why he was here and what his objectives were but many just ignored it.

When numpty's like this try taking over a forum they need treating with the same contempt they show the genuine poster's who are sharing important information.

Don't bother Poly. It's just a waste of your time.

@Flarepath

check, check, check, check and check.

View attachment 91321
I thought the same thing. Logic would tell them that if he really wanted to know the answers, they could...y'know...look through your thread and read and listen to what people have posted, as there are 28 pages with good information and sources. I know when he was here before, he would just say he doesn't have time to listen or read anything. Basically, he's acknowledging he CHOOSES to remain ignorant and just trolls threads.

Like you said, it's a waste of time.

Flarepath

Star
If somebody appears to be trolling, my tried and trusted method of dealing with them is to surgically examine, dissect and debunk what they say point by point with carefully aimed one-shot-one kill return fire..:)
As a great prophet once said-

"This is this"
this-is-this3.jpg

Never, ever take the easy way out by shouting "Troll" at them, as that immediately hands a debating victory to them on a plate..:)

trolls.jpg

Flarepath

Star
But why exactly would they need a Pearl Harbor type event?
Why do you think they would? Extrapolate it out and then tell what YOU think and why they would do such a thing hmmm;)

Because a PH type event WAS NOT NEEDED..:)
After all, terrorists had been killing Americans for many years before 9/11, so America would have had full justification for invading the mideast at any time during those years.

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
1. The nasty stuff is a toxic mixture of Barium, Aluminium and Strontium with other elements thrown in for maximum coverage.
2. Long term effects differ, the biggest effect is the early onset of dementia as Aluminium is toxic to the human brain.

Yes, it's not widely known that aluminium is harmful yet many people go on using aluminium pots and pans. (I switched to non-aluminium years ago).
No doubt our governments know the danger, but are hushing it up to protect their aluminium industries-

Alzheim-alum.jpg

Alum-alzh.jpg

Flarepath

Star
Hey guys it seems I got the wrong idea about how VC works, sorry about that..:)
I assumed when anybody started a thread it was up for open discussion, but now I think some threads seem to be "closed shops" like this 9/11 one, where like-minded conspiracy theorists can all get together and talk without any interruptions from people who don't share their theory...:)

Zakat

Star
They all reject Jesus, that's bad enough..;)
We reject only his divinity. Sorry if you find it offensive not to worship another human being, albeit very special, whom i would love to be a disciple to, if not a servant.