COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

This is probably one of the best and most informative podcasts you’ll listen to re: the tangled web of government, technology sector and the health sector - it’s about 45 min long but it’s all fact based and shows the money and big data ties:

7xiiij

Rookie
Kinda relevant:

Holy shit I love living in a small town.
People are starting to legit laugh at Mask-wearers walking into a gas station.
Its great.
Same here in my tiny rural town. The few remaining maskholes are the ones getting the weird looks now. It looks like as soon as we won the vote to limit our shithead governor's emergency powers earlier last month, just about everybody decided we were absolutely DONE with all that BS. It's been interesting to notice how much BETTER everything feels now that I can go out anywhere and not be surrounded by creepy masked faces. That crap really does mess with your mood when you have to see it everywhere, even if you're not doing it. Just really underlines for me how much the masks are nothing but a mental manipulation tactic...

This is probably one of the best and most informative podcasts you’ll listen to re: the tangled web of government, technology sector and the health sector - it’s about 45 min long but it’s all fact based and shows the money and big data ties:

Speaking of government ties:

Lil axe

Veteran
here we go

Lil axe

Veteran
ontario-

-

-

pastor was jailed, threatened, they tried to start a fire at his residence, being assaulted -

-
medically exempt-

The Zone

Star
This is big!
JBS Shutters All US Meat Plants As Cyber Attack Jeopardizes Food Supply
I personally think this was intentional to see how it disrupts production and how people will react which is similar to the gas BS they pulled in some parts of the US just to get prices up 33% like the left seems to always have when in charge, yet it never goes back down. They keep hitting the population with issues by design to keep us off balance and our thoughts are pulled towards a crisis which takes us away from the deception in full swing. I must admit, we are closer than I originally thought to indoctrination and the final ploys designed to strip us of any individuality. The momentum from those asleep continues to funnel us all in as they are stabled.

We’e at war folks...it’s called a “soft war.” It does not look or feel like what you’ve been brought up to believe war looks like. It’s not overseas - it’s in your backyard. And as long as “Emergency Measures” are at play all sorts of unconstitutional laws are being drafted, bills being introduced, amendments being pushed through.

The PCR test is THE GATEWAY to it all. This must come down. This alone - these “biometric screenings” alone are what do and will in the future create the razor wired fence around us all.

It is NOT a legitimate tool for diagnosing illness. Illness must NEVER be conflated with a positive test!!! But this has happened! This has been allowed to happen... And because of this, one’s mere existence, as a living, breathing human has turned us all into “vectors” in the minds of the elite and the sheep.

It will only get worse. As they continue to roll out biometric screening devices, devices which will detect not only one’s current health status, but their potential health status - then your “potential” for illness will be wielded against you! It’s already happening- as in the case below:

its getting weirder out there guys, the D00mBr3kka is taking over...
Now, provided this is authentic, imagine someone who has this in their system and is operating heavy machinery, driving a car, truck, school bus, flying a plane, operating on someone, etc. The list goes on.

@floss, i saw the clip of the "frozen guy"....the lady iam not so sure. But while this is a dated article...

Bill Gates, in a recent interview, told a reporter that if he were a kid today, forget about hacking computers: he’d be hacking biology.

.....I looked everywhere for the source of that interview, where Gates definitively said he'd rather hack bodies, but failed to find it.
It's here:

Geek Power: Steven Levy Revisits Tech Titans, Hackers, Idealists

Pffft. Well, what do you expect, it's a Presbyterian church. :cool: :D

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I personally think this was intentional to see how it disrupts production and how people will react which is similar to the gas BS they pulled in some parts of the US just to get prices up 33% like the left seems to always have when in charge, yet it never goes back down. They keep hitting the population with issues by design to keep us off balance and our thoughts are pulled towards a crisis which takes us away from the deception in full swing. I must admit, we are closer than I originally thought to indoctrination and the final ploys designed to strip us of any individuality. The momentum from those asleep continues to funnel us all in as they are stabled.
No doubt it was intentional. Globalist psychopath Klaus Schwab warned us (as they have to tell us their plans) last July of the coming cyber-pandemic. It's all one huge scripted psy-op.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
We’e at war folks...it’s called a “soft war.” It does not look or feel like what you’ve been brought up to believe war looks like. It’s not overseas - it’s in your backyard. And as long as “Emergency Measures” are at play all sorts of unconstitutional laws are being drafted, bills being introduced, amendments being pushed through.

The PCR test is THE GATEWAY to it all. This must come down. This alone - these “biometric screenings” alone are what do and will in the future create the razor wired fence around us all.

It is NOT a legitimate tool for diagnosing illness. Illness must NEVER be conflated with a positive test!!! But this has happened! This has been allowed to happen... And because of this, one’s mere existence, as a living, breathing human has turned us all into “vectors” in the minds of the elite and the sheep.

It will only get worse. As they continue to roll out biometric screening devices, devices which will detect not only one’s current health status, but their potential health status - then your “potential” for illness will be wielded against you! It’s already happening- as in the case below:

You are totally correct. Even where I am, the province and media are still equating false positive "cases" as infections. Even though the province's own expert witness in a recent court case testified that the PCR was unreliable, not a diagnostic test and a case was NOT a positive infection. They just simply ignore it all and carry on like it's medical tyranny as usual.

Good news here in Canada. We'll see how this unfolds.
Quarantine hotels on trial as Federal Court hears constitutional challenge of COVID restrictions