COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

CyrusTheGreat

Rookie
https://www.ilna.news/fa/tiny/news-1169521
Implementing an intelligent plan to identify non-vaccinated people in Mashhad
“The director of environmental and occupational health of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences said: the smart plan to identify non-vaccinated people will be implemented and these people will be deprived of receiving social services.
He continued: "In this plan, by registering the person's national code, the conditions of the person's vaccination will be determined, and if he has not received his vaccine, he will not be able to receive services from the departments and organs."
Hassani said that from now on, efforts will be made to enforce the restrictions on people who have not been vaccinated or who do not wear masks, adding that the plan will be implemented nationally by order of the Ministry of Health.”

FYI: Mashhad is Iran's second largest city and the second religious capital city of Iran, accommodating the tomb of the 8th Shia Imam and used as a base for the hardliners, clerics and the elite revolutionary guards.

https://news.bitcoin.com/iran-to-pilot-national-cryptocurrency-amend-central-bank-law/
The central bank of Iran is gearing up to begin the pilot phase of its digital currency project in the near future.

With mandatory vaccination, Covid ID and digital currency, our government has complete and more strict control.

The Zone

Star
The U.S. is on the verge of another shutdown. Vaccines are mandatory for more each day. Joe Biden fear-mongering - "The Winter of Death." People need to resist as best they can for the fury of the brainwashed many who will take you down the path against your will. I am absolutely certain that half the population if nor more are brainwashed zombies compliant to their own eventual demise of basic freedom. I was in a room full of media members recently and they are all compliant to the whims - 100%. The media is dead. Forget FOX to MSNBC - none of it is real anymore. WTF up.

fotw

Established
Horrible Conditions Live from Covid Quarantine Camp Australia 20:26

Lucy

Star

Lucy

Star
The Vaccine is the Passport - henrymakow.com

redqueen

Superstar

4:28 in the video
Spider-Man game
that's just too in your face
it's definitely not a coincidence

Wasn't sure where to post
wanted to share though

Last edited:

Lucy

Star
We knew this would happen....
Almost everybody I know has gotten Covid now. At least 400 of my friends and family members have gotten it.
I live in NE Ohio where this article was written.

Here we go again. It's our Christmas present from the usual bastards. May Bill Gates rot in hell along with the evil doctor Fauci.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Common cold is really common...

Drink plenty of warm water...and chicken soup...hot tea... keep yourself hydrated...

Take a rest...lots of it...sleep well...

Take deep breaths...

Do not worry and keep on praying...our Almighty God loves us...and wants to keep us well... :)

4:28 in the video
Spider-Man game
that's just too in your face
it's definitely not a coincidence

Wasn't sure where to post
wanted to share though
Wow nice video...wild stuff. All planned... yes this has been in the works for years and years...

redqueen

Superstar
Thank you VigCizMember
I believe it started being planned
around late70s -early 80s
Not sure I have a bit
I am trying to get more info on
may take me a bit to find some more information