COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

polymoog

Superstar
but I feel like I'm in "denial" if I'm going to cherry pick what is truth, when so many doctors claim the shedding includes both: mRNA & Spike Protein...
do the best you can right now. if youre really concerned, keep up on your supplements (C, D, NAC, etc.) and avoid vaxxed people whenever possible.
check this thread: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/remedies-for-vaccines.9423/page-2#post-511633

the point that keeps me calm (and it should keep you calm, too) is that in the overall scheme of theirs, 'they'' must allow us to be willing participants in their death rituals. their satanic rules require that we go along with it.
i think the people who took the shot are toast-- they went along with the agenda while having access to knowledge (if they cared to look/research) that the vax was dangerous. those that did not take the shot refused to participate in this death ritual. for the satanists to kill us off by contaminating us with shedding seems like it would be a violation of their precious rules.

perhaps with an unvaxxed, intact immune system (as opposed to one which is completely destroyed by 3 jabs), the close proximity shedding will have only short lasting or insignificant effects. sexual contact with contaminated individuals would most likely result in more severe consequences (fluid exchange). from a ritualistic point of view, one who engages in physical intimacy with the vaxxed is consenting to the idea that their partner is healthy and the vax has not infected them. those unvaxxed people, i would argue, have complied and are fair game for serious vax contamination.

Behumble

Established
OKAY SO BASICALLY you are sharing evidence that explicitly and scientifically confirm: WE ARE ALL (Unvaxed too) GOING TO DIE AS VAXXED , I repeat many Unvaxed currently have and will have: nano clots, neuro conditions and the hydro tentacle parasites, BECAUSE YOU have to go to the grocery store too near these vaxxed people and basically we all (unvaxed) transmit the vax content too & have it then & pass it as well?? WHY IS EVERYONE SO UNBOTHERED BY THIS!?? We unvaxed have a timeline of 5 years as well !??? I DON"T UNDERSTAND WHY is everyone on denial of these facts and act/feel completely blissfully acceptable of all !??? SO MANY ARE STILL UNABLE EVEN POSTS IN THIS FORUM ACCORDINGLY, IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS thinking that because they didn't got the shot they are perfectly fine!? What the hell am I missing ?!?

No I am internally panicking. Some may be in denial. I haven't done much research to fully understand it therefore can't doubt what I don't know. If it's true it would be very hard to avoid all vaxxed people, therefore what we can do is take care of ourselves as best as we can via terrain theory.

From my experience I do notice a slight change after being around vax people and just trying to minimise that contact as much as possible.

Being calm in an alarming situation is the best course of action right now rather tha spiralling out of control into thinking we are all doomed.

OKAY SO BASICALLY you are sharing evidence that explicitly and scientifically confirm: WE ARE ALL (Unvaxed too) GOING TO DIE AS VAXXED , I repeat many Unvaxed currently have and will have: nano clots, neuro conditions and the hydro tentacle parasites, BECAUSE YOU have to go to the grocery store too near these vaxxed people and basically we all (unvaxed) transmit the vax content too & have it then & pass it as well?? WHY IS EVERYONE SO UNBOTHERED BY THIS!?? We unvaxed have a timeline of 5 years as well !??? I DON"T UNDERSTAND WHY is everyone on denial of these facts and act/feel completely blissfully acceptable of all !??? SO MANY ARE STILL UNABLE EVEN POSTS IN THIS FORUM ACCORDINGLY, IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS thinking that because they didn't got the shot they are perfectly fine!? What the hell am I missing ?!?

Tptb will always use every way shape and mean that they can, to end us pleb’s lives as soon as possible (see also spraying the skies, fluoride in the water etc etc), so no surprise whatsoever if what you’re saying is likely. However, this would not tie into - what would generally be considered to be fact, once all evidence has been accounted for, and what would also be generally be considered to be one of the main driving criteria behind the vax - the injected antenna that ‘apparently’ all vaxxed now have.

Also what you’re saying does not tie into the Marburg (5G triggered) virus, theory ( well, looks a bit more likely than a theory, to be honest.)

Vmort

Star
HIVITES CONTROLLED OPPISTIONS: POLITICAL ORGANISATIONS
You lack one with HIVITES GOVERNMENT!
Funded by HIVITES serves purpose: to scribe people with info and kill them. In Russia no one has returned from these organisations
HIVITES CONTROLLED OPPISTIONS: WALKING TALKING
Hivites torture and eat kids. You expect them to go by walking at the streets?

Karlysymon

Superstar
ABOUT GRAPHENE OXIDE - LA QUINTA COLUMNA [13 Jul 2022]

18:23.
highlights:
- doctor implies that graphene oxide is in the chemtrails
- since 2018, any vax has contained graphene oxide
- graphene enhances radiation damage
- "radiation" includes cell phone signals, etc.
- confirms that vaxxed people can activate bluetooth (~15:15 mark)
- those who have the graphene in them can have not only their blood pressure, blood sugar, pulse, etc. monitored but also have their thoughts monitored (~17:20)
-
There are variations of this CDC chart about the spike in flu deaths circa 2018-2019. If there was graphene in the shots back in 2018, then we have to assume there were other ingredients in the shot along with the graphene oxide that contributed to the deaths among the over-65
1658863114818.png

1658863225055.png